Summer Trouble//Laucy

By LaurmaniDinally

Lucy Vives has the greatest beach house in Miami, known for throwing the best summer parties there. Lauren Ja... More

Tequila Mockingbird
Green Food
Choir Room
First Night
The Next Day
Group Dinner
These are My Confessions
Hell of a Night
Hell of a Night (part 2)
I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore
Laucy is Saucy
Our Moonlight Movie
Comments, Questions, or Concerns?
Take him to the Pier in Santa Monica

What's Going On?

4.5K 127 232
By LaurmaniDinally

The kiss took both Lauren and Lucy to another world, together.

They didn't realize how long their lips were on each other's, or that Lucy's hand found her way to Lauren's hip, but Lauren felt the simple contact of Lucy's hand and began to slowly lean down on her back. The Colombian moved with her, never breaking contact.

Lucy's tongue found its way inside the Cuban's mouth, and Lauren reciprocated. It felt like heaven. The brown eyed girl then actually got on top of her friend, to which Lauren placed her hands on her waist to hold her down on her body. Lucy took both hands and gently grabbed the pale girl's cheeks.

Neither really cared that they were making out passionately while laying down in the sand with their best friends. Both knew it was a kiss like no other, and the kiss said everything the girls had been keeping to themselves for years. It wasn't as hungry or horny as before, but rather smooth and meaningful. They just let it happen, and maybe could talk about it after, or so that's what Lucy wanted to do.

It was good while it lasted.

A couple holding hands could be heard laughing and the two girls were brought out of their perfect moment. They looked up at the couple, not being able to make out their face.

"Oh it's okay carry on." The boy said with a smirk at which Lauren or Lucy couldn't see, but they could see the girl by his side playfully hit him in response.

"Perv." The girl said in a joking way. "I'm sorry for intruding, you guys are cute though. Wait, Lauren?"

Lauren's eyes grew wide. She knew the voices sounded familiar and she couldn't believe she had just been caught making out with Lucy.

"Camila? Chris? What the hell are you two doing here? I thought you went to see your friends Camz." Camila and Chris both raised their eyes, Chris being embarrassed because he made a flirty comment at the two girls and one being his sister.

"Um... We're just walking at the beach, Chris came with me to Marielle's then we decided to come here for a walk."

"Oh please save the bullshit Camz." Lauren folded her arms. "I know you are freaking hooking up with my brother." The pale girl tried to hold in a gag, along with Lucy. "And Chris, what the hell?"

"Seriously?! You're going to be mad because you think I'm hooking up with your brother?" Camila defended, raising her voice.

"Well she isn't wrong, Camila." Chris raised his eyebrows at the Latina playfully, to which she hit him again and mumbled something under her breath.

"Okay okay stop you two! Camila how could you?"

"Lo what the fuck? It's not just me you should be mad at okay it takes two people to hook up." The shorter tan girl pointed to Lauren's brother.

"I'm not that mad that you two are hooking up! It's gross but I can't tell either of you who to be with." She realized her words were sort of hypocritical because of what she told Ally about Vero earlier, but she continued, "Chris told me the truth just now, you... you've been lying to me about this telling me some bs story about how he drove you home."

"I know I'm sorry Lo but-"

"You lied to me, Camz. You're my best friend and you lied to me, instead of just talking to me like you knew you could've." Lauren did feel hurt.

Lucy and Chris just watched the interaction knowingly. This fight had deeper roots and both knew that. Lauren and Camila had been passive aggressive for about a year now over everything, the tension between them had lasted a few years, it had to come out some time.

"Oh so now you want to act like my best friend! You never want to talk to me anyway, or confide in me or ask me how my life is. You never come to me anymore to talk about what is going on in your life. I mean, I had to find out about you and Lucy like this? And you're mad I lied to you?" Camila was on the verge of tears. She missed her best friend because honestly she never had anyone who knew her as a best friend as well as Lauren, and it was ruined by a stupid over the top thing that forced Lauren to keep her distance from the other Cuban.

"Oh no Lucy and I aren't-" Lauren pointed her fingers between Lucy and her but changed the subject, "look it's not like you came to me about everything either so don't act like it's just me who's the bad guy." Lucy put her head down, Lauren denying them made suddenly hit her hard, even though she knew Lauren was right.

"Oh Lauren, you know how I am. When someone distances themselves from me I feel like I would aggravate them if I interacted with them, you know this. I just didn't want to-"

Lucy cut her off. "Okay okay guys please. Obviously this is not just about catching each other in your secret acts. You two need to talk about this alone somewhere else. I'm not trying to be a bitch I just think it's awkward with me and Chris right here."

Chris nodded his head. "Touché. You two obviously have a lot of issues you need to work out with each other and each other only. Us two don't want to be dragged into this." Chris nodded towards Lucy. Lucy was shocked at how calm and mature he sounded.

"You guys are right." Camila started, she looked at Lauren. "We can talk about this another time, uh, only if you want to though." She put her head down.

"Of course. I'm ready to talk about it." Lauren smiled, which caught everyone off guard. After two years of Lauren ignoring her friend many times, she finally was ready to face her, besides she missed her friend. And after two years of Camila holding off in talking to the other Cuban, she finally had the courage to ask her to talk about it. Progress.

Chris and Camila walked off, giving hugs and smiles. Lauren began grabbing her keys. "You ready to go?" Lauren was a little frustrated, yet a little relieved at what just happened between her and Camila.

"Yeah I am, let's go." Lucy began walking and the two walked to her car. After about five minutes of silently riding, Lucy broke the silence. "So do you want to talk about what happened tonight?"

"Not really. Like you said, that's between me and Camz."

"No about... What happened before that..."

"Lucy! Not now okay? I have too much on my mind. Sorry I just need to think about things for a second." It came out rather harshly at first, but Lauren realized and calmed her tone a bit.

Lucy was caught off guard, and a little sad, but she understood. She felt she shouldn't have asked that at this time anyway. "Of course, Laur." She forced a smile. She looked ahead at the road, embarrassed. Lauren noticed her uneasy demeanor and placed a hand on her arm, gradually moving it down to interlock their fingers, and this calmed Lucy down. Her best friend must've read her like a book, and she didn't know if she liked that or not in this situation.

Their night ended with a hug, and neither talked about what happened for days. In fact, they barely talked at all.

-----

It had been a week since the girls had been in Miami. They were in the studio working on one of the songs that would be on their next album all day.

Dinah was walking out to the bathroom when she heard a deeper voice call her.

"Hey, D wait up." JP, their producer stopped her in the hall.

"What's up JP?"

The two had been eyeing each other all day, and making faces at each other. Dinah even caught him staring at her at one point and smirked in return before flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"I just wanted to uh know if you're busy tonight, you know with the girls and stuff?" He asked, looking around to see if anyone could hear.

"No I should be free tonight, why?" She asked, even though she knew what he was about to ask and she was dying inside.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to grab dinner with me. Just us two."

"Yeah that sounds great!"

"Okay but could you um... maybe not talk about it with anyone? I don't want people around here to think its unprofessional to take an artist you're producing an album with out on a date you know?" He said shyly. Dinah batted her brow, and felt a little sting over it, but she agreed. She was more than happy to finally go on a dinner date with JP.

Wait. It was a date. JP just said it was a date. Dinah began internally screaming. She had been crushing on the hot producer since she laid eyes on him and now he wanted to take her to dinner. But then again, she couldn't even freak out with the girls over it because he didn't want to get caught. The thought made her frown, but she would get herself over it, she kept telling herself.

The rest of the day went by rather quickly, and each of the girls were worn out. They all went to Lauren's house which they stayed at more often than Camila's because it's closer to the studio. They each showered and Dinah had to come up with an excuse to leave the house so they wouldn't know she was going out to see J.P. She then said she was going hang out with the guy Darian she met at the party the previous week, even though she never even texted him back. She just said that to come up with something. She was grateful no one really asked her much about it because they were all too tired and aggravated.

While Dinah went to dinner, the other four girls really just kicked back and relaxed. Lauren was in her room when she heard a knock on her door.

"Yes?"

"Hey it's me." Camila's voice rang behind the door.

"You can come in."

Camila entered slowly, and Lauren wondered why the girl looked so intimidated.

"Everything okay?" Lauren asked.

"Well, not exactly, Laur we never talked about what we said we would talk about. You know, what's been going on the past two years."

Lauren nodded. She was lowkey trying to avoid this conversation, but it had to happen and she was glad Camila initiated it, she was proud of Camila gaining confidence to make the first moves.

It took about two hours, but each girl got everything out. They talked about what made them fall apart, how they each felt and really just catching up, because the past couple of years they really never confided with each other about their personal lives. They even talked about Camila's feelings for Chris, which Lauren was still freaked out by, but she had to accept it because they both seemed happy when they were around each other.

"So... now that we're okay, are you going to tell me what's going on between you and Lucy?" Camila smirked, causing Lauren to roll her eyes and laugh.

"Oh camz, I wish I knew myself."

Camila furrowed her brow, "Wait, you two aren't like a thing?"

"Well, no we aren't. I don't know what we are really. I mean we used to kiss all the time and I guess I've always felt more for her. Now my feelings are getting stronger and I don't know if she just kissed me that night because she felt bad when I asked her to but I don't know I felt something. It was strong."

"That night at the beach when Chris and I walked by you two?"

"Yes. I asked her to kiss me like a crazy person and she did but she doesn't like relationships. Or she probably felt bad for me I don't know." She looked down sadly.

"Lauren you're not crazy. I think it's cute you asked her to kiss you. That's also really good because I mean you asked for consent. And if you felt something, there's no way she didn't feel anything back. I know Lucy is a little player, and she wouldn't make out with her best friend like that if she didn't have feelings for you."

Was she right? Could Lucy feel something back? Lauren could never know unless you asked, but she didn't want to ruin their friendship.

"Maybe Camz but what if I fuck up our friendship? I'll ruin everything if I tell her how I feel."

"I'm not saying you have to tell her, but think of it this way, if you guys have made out countless times without ruining your friendship, having feelings for her won't ruin it either. It's like with you and Normani, you guys are still super close after you told her what you felt about her."

Lauren's head bolted up and she scrunched her face in confusion. "What? I never told Normani anything." She lied. Well, she wasn't lying, she just didn't remember.

"Lauren I was right there, you don't have to pretend anymore you didn't like her." Camila winked.

"No like I know I used to like her I don't care but I never told her anything. Why are you messing with me?"

Camila realized that Lauren was drunk that night and probably didn't remember herself flirting with her band mate so much until she finally drunkenly confessed her feelings for Normani.

She laughed lightly. "Yeaahh wait maybe I dreamt of that happening or something." Camila used that save then changed the subject. "Okay anyways it looked like you two were really hitting it off I mean she was on top of you for crying out loud. Lauren, there's a really good chance she likes you back."

"You know what, I think you and Ally are right. I mean how will I ever know her feelings for me for sure unless I just come out and ask her?"

"Right!"

"I had the guts to ask her if she would kiss me at the beach, what else is my confidence capable of?"

"That's so true!" Camila cheered her on. It was like old times with the two, like they picked up where they left off with their friendship. Lauren and Camila were more comfortable with each other since their talk and it felt so amazing.

"You know what, Camz? I think I'm going to tell her how I feel."

"Lauren I'm so proud of you!"

But then Lauren realized she hasn't even talked to Lucy since the kiss, and it had been a week since. Lucy was avoiding her, probably. But then again she did want to talk about it and Lauren just threw it out and said they'll talk later. Maybe it was Lauren avoiding the situation, and Lucy just complying, she thought to herself. She needed to get her shit together and talk to Lucy. She needed to know what her friend thought of that kiss filled with such passion.

She debated with herself the whole night and next day and finally night time hit the next night when she finally decided to do something.

So she started with small steps, and decided to text her a simple "Hey!"

-----
Lucy had not been busy the past week, but she still wasn't in the mood to throw a party. She skipped out a week, which in return she got thousands of texts from usual partygoers asking what the heck's going on.

"Do these people not have lives?" Lucy thought.

She just couldn't bring herself to throw one. She was actually...sad over everything. After the kiss, she didn't know if she should reach out to Lauren about it, or just give her space because she seemed aggravated with what was going on with her and Camila. She also believed Lauren didn't like the kiss, and was just caught up in the moment.

So she gave Lauren her space. She decided Lauren would text her or call when she's ready. I mean, she was the one who asked Lucy to kiss her, so she must have felt something more right?

But when a few days turned into a whole week, Lucy became a little worried and insecure. She realized Lauren probably regretted what they did, but what made this time different from the others? So many unanswered questions have Lucy a headache. She had spent a lot of time with her friends and family, but she missed her best friend. Sure, she was used to not seeing Lauren a lot anymore, but she was here in Miami and every second she wasn't with her felt like a waste of time because she was home now.

It wasn't until she received a text from Lauren while eating dinner with her friend, Sergio, that she could finally relax. But she kind of freaked out and hesitated to open it.

It was simple. "Hey!"

Lucy smiled. Maybe Lauren was going to tell her things she won't like. Maybe she was going to tell her she felt the same way about Lucy. Maybe she just wants to go back to being normal with her. Either way, Lucy was happy to even see her name in her messages again. She snuck her phone under the table, not wanting to be rude by texting in front of her friend.

"Hey Laur!"

"How you doin? *joey voice*" Lucy let out a laugh. "Okay this is good now, she's joking and being normal." She thought.

"Just eating dinner. Doing good wbu?"

"Finally relaxing. I'm hungry af bring me food back😩😩."

"You haven't talked to me for a week and now you want food from me😒."

"Whyy you gotta be like that?! You know I'm busy. But come over I'm at my house 😬."

"After dinner I promise😘."

She put her phone down. She was a little nervous to see Lauren in person, but she would have to suck it up. She was just ordering food to go, for Lauren when a familiar face was walking her way.

"Normani!" Lucy screamed.

"Oh my gosh Lucy! Heyy what are you doing here?" The dark haired girl looked back and forth once from Lucy to Sergio.

"Just eating dinner catching up with a friend. This is Sergio." She motioned towards the boy in front of her.

"Pleasure to meet you, Normani."

"You as well." She shook his hand.

"And who do we have here?" Lucy looked at the cute guy next to Mani. "Already found you a Miami boy I see." She leaned in and spoke in a low voice only Normani could hear.

She just laughed it off and rolled her eyes. "This is J.P. he's our-"

The tanned boy cleared his throat and spoke over her, "date. I'm her date tonight."

Lucy was confused with his sudden change in his and Normani's behavior, but she shrugged it off. They probably just met and were awkward with each other.

"Well you picked a great girl to go on a date with. I'm sure you got to see how amazing of a person she is." Lucy smiled towards her best friend's group mate, earning a smile from the girl.

"Oh stop flirting with me in front of my date, Vives." Normani joked.

"Anyways, I was actually going to Lauren's tonight to visit. Sergio as well if he wants to come." She looked to her friend.

"Of course! I would love to hang out with some cool people." He answered. He was a cool, sweet, funny guy that Lucy met a few years back at a music festival. They instantly hit it off, well, after he stopped hitting on her upon finding out he wasn't her type and never would be. He immediately backed off and apologized, she laughed and the rest is history. He had easily become one of her best friends.

"Well great!" Normani said. "I'll see you guys in a bit I guess."

"Yes and J.P. You're coming too I assume?" Lucy asked.

Normani's date turned a little red but answered, "Oh I would love to, but I have to be up early tomorrow morning. But it was nice meeting you guys." He smiled and shook Lucy and Sergio's hands. The couple left the restaurant and so did Lucy and Sergio shortly after.

When they arrived to Lauren's, only Clara and Mike were seen.

"Hey Lucy. Hey Sergio." Mike said.

"Hey parents, where's everyone?" Lucy asked.

"Upstairs, I know Lauren must be in her room I'm sure the girls are up there too." Clara answered kindly.

The two went upstairs and opened Lauren's door to find all of the girls in there as well. It was nice to see all five of them hanging out after a long day of working together. They must still love each other after all.

"Hey guys!" Lucy called out.

"Lucy!" They all said. "Sergio!" Normani said after.

"You know him?" Lauren asked Normani.

"Yes I just saw Lucy and met Sergio at the restaurant when I went with my date just now." Normani lied, not mentioning J.P.'s name and hoping Lucy or Sergio wouldn't mention his name as well, as he told her he didn't want anyone to know of their date because it was "unprofessional." Luckily, neither Sergio nor Lucy mentioned his name.

"We haven't seen you around here in a while, Lucy Liu. How's it going?" Dinah spoke up.

"Going great. Guys this is Sergio, he's straight so go for it." She said casually, but it caused the girls to laugh and Sergio to blush.

"Alright Lucy you know how intimidated I get with this many women in one room." He said back while laughing.

"Me too." Camila mumbled which no one heard.

Sergio heard a cute laugh and looked to find Ally. He then realized how cute she was even more so in person. She caught his eye and he looked away, shyly.

"So what are we doing tonight? Movies or something?" Lucy asked.

"I mean I guess we can, but are you going to tell me what's in that bag?" Lauren answered.

"Oh , right here it's your dinner, since you're so needy and all." Lucy handed the bag over to her green eyed friend.

"Oh my gosh I'm going to pretend you didn't say that second part because I'm so happy you got me dinner oh my gosh you're a saint." Lauren got up and hugged her friend, which Lucy playfully acted like it was a struggle to be attacked that way.

Everyone else in the room was thinking the same thing, just not saying anything about the cute interaction in front of them.

"So yes I guess movies, is everyone okay with that?" Lauren looked around and asked everyone in her room. Everyone nodded and began fighting over which movie they would watch. While the commotion was going on, Lauren pulled Lucy to the side.

"Do you wanna go kick Chris out of his room so we can talk?" Lauren was holding on to Lucy's arm gently.

"Yes we should do that." Lucy answered with an expression the pale girl couldn't pinpoint.

"Alright guys we're going to Chris's room so I can eat in peace and Lucy and I have to talk about some things for Alexa's upcoming birthday." It was a terrible lie but Lauren didn't want anyone besides Camila and Ally to know about her and Lucy's situation. They all just shrugged her off.

"They're going to eat in peace alright." Dinah added inappropriately. Ally hit the taller girl's arm, while Normani began cracking up and high fived Dinah, Sergio spit out his drink and laughed, and Ally put her head in her hands.

Dinah suppressed a laugh while Normani tugged onto her arm, needing support for laughing too hard. This is why Normani was her best friend.

When Lauren and Lucy got to Chris's room she knocked and called out to him. He said "go away" until Lucy called out saying she was there, and almost immediately he opened the door for them. Whipped.

"Hey loser go see your girl friend me and Lucy have to talk."

"Okay, green eyed goddess." Chris looked at his sister then Lucy. Lucy nudged him and Lauren was confused as to what was going on.

"Green eyed goddess? What the hell Chris just go watch a movie with your girlfriend they're all in my room." She pushed him to walk forward, having no clue why he called her that, and why Lucy nudged him for it.

When they got into his room Lauren sat on the bed and began removing her takeout food from the bag.

"So let's talk." Lauren began after setting her food.

Lucy let out a huge breath.

A/N: hey guys how are you doing? Are you liking this so far? Is it too offensive or weird or what?

I've been busy so I'm trying to my to update my fics. I hope you understand.

**if you're into laurmani or curious I have a fic in writing called "The Thought of Her" on my page. Only if you want.**

Love you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 60 1
Fifth Harmony are about to head out on their 7/27 tour across the world. Lauren Jauregui reveals some news about Lucy Vives that has Camila Cabello s...
8.1K 179 18
Fifth Harmony member Lauren Jauregui and former member Camila Cabello are definitely a fun and hot pair to ship together even if they never dated in...
Fated. By Shenhe

Fanfiction

627 19 8
To Camila and Lauren. What could possibly happen about growing up, getting hurt, and falling in love with your childhood best friend? Find out; Frien...
17K 192 9
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui. and lots and lots of smut. Wattpad has made some parts private so I'm guessing you need to follow me to be able t...