The Wolf Cries : Pregnant and...

Oleh Kori98518

This isn't average rejected and pregnant story! Read to find out how this story ends. Sequel called The Matin... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Chapter 1- The Beginning
Chapter 2 - The Party
Chapter 3- Rejection???
Chapter 4- Morning Sickness?
Chapter 5- 7 years later
Chapter 6- The stranger
Chapter 7 - Going Home Part 1
Chapter 7- Going Home Part 2
Chapter 8-Arriving
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Photo
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Vote Aidelinde's dress
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Christmas
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Important News
Chapter 21
Chapter 22- The Wedding
Chapter 23- The Ceremony
Chapter 24 - Reception
Weddings Pictures
Chapter 25- Honeymoon
Chapter 26- 8 years later
More Pictures
Chapter 27- Twins Party
Quick Author's Note
Epilogue
Goodbye
Sequel News
The Mating Call
Sequel News !!!

Chapter 20( Wedding Planning)

1.5K 82 2
Oleh Kori98518

Short Author's Note:  Hey guys , thanks so much for the comments and the sympathy. Its been ruff since we just had back her ashes today. I thought i would update today on the behalf of her. Just a reminder the comment section is for positive comments or questions. ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOUT-OUT: TO MOCHI LALA , WE MISS YOU GIRL!!!!!!!:)

I woke up the next morning to my cell phone ringing. I looked at the clock it 7:30am. I  looked at the caller ID . It was Lauren. "Hello?, lauren whats going on?" I asked as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. " Aidelinde, good morning, its time to plan for your wedding. " She said all cheery. " Oh, thats today !, but why so early though. " I asked. " Remember the saying Aide " early bird, get the worm. " She said. " Yea, yea what time are you coming?" I asked looking at the clock. " At 8 sharp! " She said. "Okay, we are going dress shopping right?" I asked. " Yea, then you and Luke are planning the rest of your wedding, you know your getting married on May 18. " She said. "I know , I  know, well I have to go bye." I said. " Bye." She responded. 

 I got up and took a quick shower. I put on some sweatpants and a loose shirt and some sneakers. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I noticed on the counter, that Luke took the twins to my parents and he and my brother went tux shopping. I threw the apple away when the door bell rang.  I walked out and got in the car and the song The Hands to Myself came on . After the song ended , we arrived at the dress shop. * skip trying on dresses*" Hey lauren I find the perfect dress." I said. " Really, let me see!" Lauren exclaimed.  I walked out and Lauren gasped and smiled. We bought the dress and went to a little cafe down the street. We just talked about life and stuff. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

461K 16.6K 19
When your mate rejects you, five years is all you have to find your second chance or you die. When Lilly is rejected on her 17th birthday she makes t...
106K 2.4K 30
I been wanting a mate since I was 15 but I have to wait till i'm 17. That's when I find my mate. I turned 17 and finally found my mate. Then somethin...
873K 32.6K 35
[COMPLETED] After Red found her mate, she was ecstatic, finally she gets to feel that love told only in stories, however everything quickly goes down...
9.2M 264K 36
I never pitied anyone, because the grass wasn't greener on this side either. But the one woman I felt bad for all my life was the unknown mate of the...