Chapter 7 - Going Home Part 1

I  turned to see Tyler!"  Hey Aide, how are you? " He asked while walking towards me with open arms. "Oh my gosh Ty what are you doing here? " I asked with a shocked expressions while hugging him. "Well im getting married! " He said as we pulled away from the hug. "To who?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed. "  Joshua , turns out im gay!" He said. "Wow, thats interesting I hope you two are happy!" I said as we walked towards my front door. 

Tyler being an amazing brother help me carry in the bag and put them on the counter tops. " We are , but I am just as shocked as you, do you know where Lauren is? " He asked taking the food out of the bags. "Yea she's coming over for dinner wont dont you join." I asked putting the food that needs to be put in the fridge. "  Of course thanks. " He said. "Oh by the way which one of you wears the pants in the relationship?" I asked hoping he wouldn't get made at my question. " Umm I do! " He said laughing. " Oh okay come into the living room and relax,  I have to go pick up my kids." Already heading out the door. 

 I quickly walked over and picked Saphira and Liam. I opened the door to see Lauren and Ashton staring at Tyler with shocked expressions." Aide do you know about this? " Lauren asked." Nope  I literally just found out." I said walking into the " I made dinner and we all sat in silences.  "So I was thinking why dont you both and the twins come home to New York for the wedding and to see the family." Tyler said looking unsure. "I  think thats a great idea." I  said and the twins agreed. "Guys I  have some new im pregnant." Lauren said looking happily at Ashton who grabbed her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze .  I drop my spoon on the floor in shock. After dinner I showed Tyler to his room and Lauren and Ashton went home. I put Saphira and Liam to bed and fell asleep thinking of going back.