Chapter 21

After grabbing a lunch with Lauren, I walked to the flower shop to pick out flowers with Luke.   I walked in to the smell of fresh flowers. I saw my handsome fiance smelling the flowers. I walked over and kissed his cheek. " Hey beautiful, do you find your perfect dress?"He asked.    " I actually did babe, do you see any flowers , you like?"I asked. " No, they all kind of look beautiful,but I think the decisions all yours."He said wrapping his arms around my waist.  I kissed his cheek again and walked around and look at the different flower selections. 

When I  found the perfect flowers. The carnations , they were so pretty and smelled so nice.           " Luke, I  found the perfect flowers!"I said pointing at them.  He walked over and smiled. " Those look lovely , I think they're perfect." Luke said and kissed me. We walked to the lady at the counter and told her what we picked and how we wanted them. " Where to next?"Luke asked as we exited the flower shop holding hands. " Well lets go pick out the venue and reception, then after the dishes, cakes, lastly the menus."I said listing everything we have to do Today.  " Wow , we have a lot to do." Luke said. " Yup so, lets go." I said as I pulled him i the right direction. 

We walked to the venue picking place. The Lady who help us showed many venues , but we decide we wanted something on the beach. So she showed us a picture of a venue on a private island , where we could have our reception and the wedding ceremony. We looked at each other and smiled. It was perfect. We signed the paperwork for the island. We left the store and went to the dish store. It didn't take long to find our wedding china.  

Our next stop is the cake and menu. We decided to do a cake with chocolate layers at the top and the bottom layers vanilla so that  way some people can choose what they want. ( * I will upload a picture of her dress and bridesmaids dresses, wedding cake, venue and reception.) Next was the menu, we decided to do a seafood and steak menu, you get three options for each of your 4 courses. 

 After all the wedding planning we decided to go for a nice dinner. We went back to the hotel to change into some nicer clothes and went to the restaurant . We're sat at a nice table with a view of the water. It was nice and peaceful until I heard him. '' Hello, Aidelinde and Luke, what a lovely surprise to see you both." said Liz. " Hello Liz and Tom, im surprised to see you both together let alone here at this restaurant."I said while crossing my arms " Well , I decided to give Liz another chance, I mean we both were kind of cheating another other so I  thought, if she could move past it then so can I."Tom said smiling at Liz. " Wow, that's very mature of you Tom, which is surprising because just the other week ago, I  heard you and Liz were getting a divorce." I asked eyeing them suspiciously.   " Well we moved past that, Aidelinde , may I  talk to you in private for a minute?"Tom said clearing his throat.   I looked at Luke seeing what he has to say, he nods me assuring me, that its fine. " Okay but make this Quick."I said standing up whiling putting my napkin by my dinner place set.  He smiled and took my hand and led me to the door by the kitchen. ( there conversation T- Tom  and A- Aidelinde)

A- What is it Tom?

T- Don't you see I did all this for you!

A- Did, what? Oh, you mean staying with Liz and your children. Wow im so impressed! You are such a asshole, you think , staying with Liz is going  to change my mind about marrying Luke. Well its not.

T- I thought thats what you wanted, was for me to show you I can be committed to one relationship. And that we and the twins could be a family, like we should have been.

A- Your right , we should have been a family, but you were being a total dick and just thinking with your dick, you messed up. There's no coming back, its over. I love Luke, and the twins are Luke kids not your's.

Then he walked up to me and kissed me. I fought back and shoved him into a wall. I walked away from him and told Luke, lets go. We got in the car and Luke wanted to know what happened. I told him everything, he was pissed. We went to my parents house and picked up the kids and went to our hotel room and went to bed. I couldn't fall asleep, because of Tom, he is just so stubborn . I slowly started to fall asleep when my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID it was Tom. Man, why won't he leave me alone. So I  turned off my phone and snuggled up against Luke and slowly drifted  asleep dreaming about the day I  become Mrs. Luke Hemmings. Which left a smile on my face.