Hiding from Mr. Alpha, Ha Goo...

By twitchylove

Don't get me wrong I love my brother and his friends, but it would be nice to make some friends of my own oth... More

Hiding from Mr. Alpha, Ha Good Luck
Chapter 2- Safe Haven
Chapter 3- Secrets
Chapter 4- What are you doing?
Chapter 5- I told you so..
Chapter 6- One hell of a headache
Chapter 7- Man, Oh, Man.
Chapter 8- Surprises
Chapter 9- Time crunch
Chapter 10- She's kidding right?
Chapter 11- Bro time
Chapter 12- Game on!
Chapter 13- She's gone...Like really gone!
Chapter 14- If it's war you want...Its war you shall get!
Chapter 15- You lookin for lil old me?
A/N
Chapter 16- To make you feel my love.
Chapter 17- Your part of the family now
Chapter 18 - Promises
Chapter 19- A rude awakening.
Chapter 20- Monkey see, Monkey do!
Chapter 21- He's a monkey, not a kid.
Chapter 22- Challenge accepted
Chapter 23 - What? Im a sucker for Legs!
Chapter 24- A flashy new Tattoo?
Chapter 25- Looks like your time is up
Chapter 26- Who's the crazy lady?
Chapter 27- What did I tell you about hanky panky?
Chapter 28- Friends in high places
Chapter 29 - The kind of trouble I live for
Chapter 30- Impossible
Chapter 31 - Sexy but Simple
Chapter 32- Down and Dirty.
Chapter 33- The Paintroom
Chapter 34- YOLO
Chapter 35- It's out of our hands.
Chapter 36- Admission is the first step
Chapter 37- Cheater
Chapter 38- Lessons
Chapter 39- A girls gotta do, what a girls gotta do.
Chapter 40- Our loyalties lie with our true Alpha's
Chapter 41- Payback
Chapter 42- Driving ME insane?
Chapter 44- Unexpected night.
Chapter 45- Your the one calling the shots now, right?
Chapter 46- Riddles and Announcements.
Chapter 47- The hunt for my Luna.
Epilog - Hunting for my Luna- *title subject to change*
A/n

Chapter 43- With cream you say?

79.6K 1.4K 185
By twitchylove

Ok I made ya'll wait for like EVER for this one and Im sorry I have had a lot going on and I didnt have time to write like I normaly do. It's a little rough but I know you can handle it, I had some problems with my editing this time round and I'm sorry but I will fix it when I wrap up this book. Also I do want you to take note of the A/N at the end of the chapter please. Now I hope you all like it...On with the show.

Chapter 43- With Cream you say?

***Eva's POV***

"I’m not dead yet Eva" The shrill voice sounded.

My wolf rose up faster than I could stop her as a low dangerous growl slipped from my lips. My eyes locked with the door way as she appeared with a sickening smile. Even though she looked like death warmed over I still found her a threat and so did my wolf. Yea you guessed it, Sandy in the flesh, and much to my annoyance breathing and living, standing in my kitchen.

"What are you doing in this house?" I growled.
"Now is that anyway to speak to a dinner guest?" She questioned sweetly reaching for a slice of pizza.
"You’re no guest of mine. I suggest you leave before Luke gets word you’re out free." I warned.
She smiled sweetly at me.
"Luke's the one who let me out, so your threats won’t get you very far." She purred. I watched her take a bite of her pizza, and moan lowly. "Man have I missed real food." She said more to herself than anyone.

I was shocked into silence to say the least. How could he just let her free? What was he playing at? What happened that I didn’t know about? I could feel the licks of anger start to rise again. I tried to calm my wolf enough to think this through.

Why would he want her running free after she tried to shoot me and nearly did?

I stood up and started to step around the table when I heard 3 other heartbeats quickly approaching, the scents quickly followed but I only paid attention to one. The only one that would calm me. I inhaled deeply and stepped back from the table just in case I couldn’t contain my wolf.

Three familiar bodies walked around the corner with grins that quickly fell as they took in my posture and state. My eyes locked with Luke's and I saw a quick flash of his wolf's dominance. I knew my wolf was showing brightly in my eyes and whether I liked it or not he was going to take that as a challenge. Not that I could really help it at the moment no matter how much I tried to think rationally.

I took a deep breath. "Alpha, would you be so kind as to explain why the woman who tried to shoot me is standing here alive in the kitchen?" I asked as calmly as I could and kept my voice as free of a confrontational tone as I could muster. I addressed him as alpha only to show that I was not a threat to his position only that I was distraught and needed an explanation, and as his mate I deserved one. His eyes softened a little as he took in my shaking state but didn’t make a move to come to me like I thought he would.

"I think it would be best if Tyler explained that too you." He told me softly.
Kevin moved to his mate and stood behind her ready to pull her out of the way. Over protective fool. Like I would hurt my Beta female! 

I was utterly confused. Why the hell would Tyler have anything to do with this? Sandy looked back over her shoulder and smiled brightly at him.

"Tyler I suggest you start talking before she loses what little grip she has left." Luke warned.
"Can't you tell her? Her temper scares me." Tyler whined lowly.

Luke chuckled and looked up at me then back to him. "Her temper scares me too and I'm her mate butI told you this was going to happen, now start talking before she snaps. And trust me you don’t want that snap." Luke grinned stepping around him and grabbed a slice of pizza.

I turned to Tyler and waited. A full 3 minutes passed before I finally spoke, well more like snap yelled through a growl. "Someone better start talking before I lose my temper."

Tyler took a deep breath and stepped forward beside Sandy. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. Sandy sighed and spoke up.
"He's my mate." She told me with a small smile. It took me a second to let those words sink in. And let me tell you it was like a glass of ice water was thrown in my face. My anger instantly calmed and my shaking calmed.

I looked between them then glanced at Luke who nodded at me in confirmation. I took a deep breath. And again my mouth got the best of me, and my filter just stopped working all together.
"Well I guess we know who wears the pants in that relationship." I smirked. There was a small round of laughter around the room.

"Ha Ha, You think your funny do ya?" Tyler mused slightly annoyed. His face was slightly red with embarrassment but I let it go.

"Um yea actually I do. So since it’s out there, when did this happen?" I questioned.

He smirked at me. "Just after we got here. My wolf was freaking out and I knew it wouldn’t be a wise idea for me to go snooping around to find a scent I couldn’t identify that was driving me batty so I had to wait 5 hours for your Alpha to return. I tried talking to your Beta but he told me it would be best to wait for him to return. So what the hell were you guys doing for 5 friggin hours?" He questioned with a teasing smile.

The same smile I got from his brother only moments before they walked in.

I smirked as I remembered what it was that took so long to return. Not that I remember returning but I remembered why it took that long. My face was a cool mixture of composure and mystery. It took everything I had to keep my face from heating up and wanting to hide from embarrassment. It’s not like they all didn’t know and now they were all just giving me hell.
"I had a problem that had to be dealt with." I told him daring him to question me.

"I bet." He laughed out. I stole a quick glance at Luke who was staring at the floor with a small amused smirk on his face. He looked like he was torn between jumping in and listening to the banter between us.

"I imagine you would. Now on to more pressing matters." I spoke strongly gaining the attention of everyone in the room. I looked at Sandy with seriousness in my eyes that I knew I hadn't held before. This was a big step for me and as Luna I needed to make sure I had her loyalty as much as Luke needed to know he had Tyler’s and Travis's.

"Are we going to have any more problems from you?" I questioned her.

She straightened up and bowed her head in respect. I knew it was partly her wolf forcing that reaction out of her due to my tone. But I hoped that it was her as well.

"No Luna. I'm sorry. I know I deserved a lot worse than what I got." She spoke strongly making sure not to challenge me or push my wolf.

"Can I count on you to stand with us as a pack?" I questioned.

"Yes Luna." She said softly.

"And if you had to choose between fight and flight, what would you choose"

"I would fight every time. As I am sure you would. If something or someone threatened your mate you would do everything in your power to tear them apart. I know that now. It was foolish pride that got me into that mess to begin with. As my Luna I will fight for you, as will the rest of the pack but ultimately I will be fighting for my mate as well and I will only die for my mate. You have my word Luna." She said lifting her head to look at me.

I nodded understanding immediately the bond they had was very close to the one Luke and I shared. I would fight for my pack but I would only die willingly to protect him at all costs.

"Let's pray it doesn’t come to that doll." Luke said lowly responding to my thoughts. He pushed up from the counter and made his way to me. He wrapped his arms around me as he stepped behind me.

I turned my head and kissed the inside of his arm as I wrapped my arms easily around his soaking in his warmth and scent.

I took a deep breath and smiled looking back at the newly mated couple. "I'll remember you said that. Now get a damn plate before you get crumbs all over the place... Both of you." I snipped playfully at Sandy and Luke.

Nate and the Twins both barked out a stiff laugh.

"Says the girl who devoured an entire slice in 30 seconds with no plate!" Brad roared out.

I gasped at him. I couldn’t believe he just went there. "I thought we agreed that didn’t happen!" I shot out at him. I was honestly a little hurt that he went there.

"Um, Smalls, when you said that never happened, it didn’t mean we didn’t see it. It just meant you were going to pretend that none of us just saw the real Eva under that tough exterior. The slobby normal girl with all her lovely adoring quarks that we all have grown to love." Chad corrected.

I rolled my eyes and stuck out my tongue in defeat. I knew there was no talking my way out of this one.

"Fine, I'll let it go this time. Just dont let it happen again." I said sternly. There were chuckles around me but no protests to my statement.

We all sat down happily after that and chatted. It was easy to see the love between the mates at the table. Though it was still hard to get my head wrapped around the whole double mate’s thing Megan and the Twins have going on. It was hard not to be happy for them.

My brain started working through all the information it had soaked in the last few days.

The one thing I still didn't understand is why two of the three original packs were now members of this pack. Well No technically but they were here none the less. If Trisha, Faith and Nate were all descendents of the first alphas and we all know Luke is as well then why didn't we know about this before? Some how this all seemed strangely familiar to me. One key point seemed to be missing from my thoughts and I couldn’t place it. What would bring all of the descendents together like this?
Damn it Eva Think. I cussed at myself. I looked around and saw the smiling faces around me. I was lost deep in thought when I heard someone call my name.

"Hmm?" I replied.

"Where'd you go there Sprite?" Kevin asked.

"Just thinking. What’s up?" I asked.

"Well while you were sleeping Nate ran down to our archives and dug up some old records. Turns out all of our hunches’ were correct. Nate’s a pretty smart cookie given the right tools. He's not all brawn and no brain like I thought." Kevin chuckled.

"Yea and your never gonna any sharper than a rusty spoon" Nate joked back.

I laughed. "Nate I think you know all too well that a rusty spoon is pretty sharp." I teased. "You remember that old ghost town we found in Arizona right?" I joked.

"Yea well that was like decades old and you threw the damn thing at me when I turned around." He snipped.

"I thought you wanted to spoon!" I giggled out. Causing a loud round of laughter at his expense. Even Luke chuckled.

"Ok, do you want to know what I found out or not?" He asked with a roll of his eyes.

I sobered up my laughter. "I'm sorry Yoda, Please go on." I said with a smile.

He shook his head in amusement before he pulled out a really old really dusty, really big leather bound book from under his chair. He stood up and cleared a spot in the middle of the table and sat the book in its place.
"I found this in an overstuffed closet full of dust and dirt. It was under a shelf buried under a shit ton of ancient paperwork. After boring myself with ledgers and financial paperwork for not only your pack but every pack this pack has ever helped or came in contact with. I found a box full of old Alpha logs, a personal account of every big event that had ever happened to this pack. It turns out The Midnight pack is like the Leader of all packs. Throughout these boxes there were logs from tons of Alphas. Including my father, and Trish and Faiths father. The last recorded log from them was about 9 months ago. I got curious as to how many Alpha's reported to this pack and started digging further. Your elders were happy to oblige but I don’t think they were expecting me to pull this out of their fire hazard." He told us pointing to the big dirty thing on my table.

Big and dirty was really all I could think of at the moment.

"So what's this big nasty book thing anyway?" I asked slightly annoyed that I now had to wash the table cloth tomorrow.

"This Miss bossy is the logs from the first Alpha. I know this because of how he talks of the moon goddess and his time as a human before he became a shifter. He told of his life, and how in his human life he was a warrior, He had fought to protect his family only to in the end loose his wife and children and leave him with nothing but an empty soul. From what I have read he helped everyone he could along the way but he was never quite whole again. Until one night he came across 2 fellow travelers by the names of Scott Bradford and David Henson. He goes on to tell their stories as well, this is where it gets interesting. He goes on to tell about his encounters with the goddess and all the things she told him. He tells of a hidden book that split. Each part valuable to the packs both individually and together. One of mind, one of body, one of heart. Each Alpha's strength determined who held what part. One of unyielding love, Alpha Bradford of the Fury pack, who in his human life lost his wife to witch hunters. One of the thinker, Alpha Henson of the Fire pack, who in his human life was raised in an orphanage after his mother died during birth. And lastly one of Power. The warrior. Alpha Downs, Who had learned how to yield all these things on his own," Nate told the story as if he was there. He opened the book to the last entry made. He had my attention at this point. I was captivated with his discovery.

"It seems that when the demons and human hunters started threatening their lives he called the Alpha's together taking the goddess plan in to action. They were to bring the book together and join as one to invoke the power of the moons spirit. Basically bringing the moon goddess down to earth and fight with us." He paused and looked around the room at us. He looked at me like I needed to pay close attention to this next part.

"But before they were able to join they were attacked and the book was hidden. It says here that they started to look for the book, but the threat they faced was too large. They only wanted peace to they decided to wait it out and stay hidden until they could eliminate all the demons and hunters. That didn’t happen for another 70 years, by that time the threats from the demons and hunters were minimal, it was actually rogues who were the main threat at that point. Though they were few and far between and hardly ever in large groups they were still popping up. Normal everyday life took hold and the book was forgotten...Until now that is." Nate finished and watched around the table.

A few key points registered in the things that he said and things started clicking. The moon goddesses book, the three powers, Moons spirit. Why did all that sound familiar?

"Moons spirit. Where have I heard that before?" I mumbled lowly under my breath.
I looked around and I couldn’t connect where I had heard that before. I looked up and met Luke’s gaze. He looked as though he was torn.

"I know where you've heard it Eva." Luke said softly in a sigh. I watched him confused waiting for him to share. Our eyes never moved from the other, as I felt our bond open up. He dropped his eyes with a heavy sigh my mind was flooded with a suppressed memory I didn’t want to remember. The voice I never wanted to hear filled my head.
"The power of the moons spirit. Your blood was the last thing I needed to gather." I gasped as I remembered with Luke.

"Holy Fuck sticks! You’re kidding me?" I snapped a little louder than I should have.

"Only thing that makes sense doll. He wants the power the book can bring him." Luke said sitting back with a sigh.

"So how do you suppose we work this out?" I questioned mimicking his posture.

He shook his head. "I honestly don’t know."

I heard someone clear their throat and both Luke and I looked across the table catching the curious gazes from the rest.

"You two want to tell us what you’re babbling about?" Kevin asked.

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly in a sigh. "Luke was just sharing an unpleasant memory with me to jog my memory. When Jared had me, he told me a story... a story having to do with the moons spirit and how he planned on using the book to gain it." I said slowly.

Nate met my eyes for a moment before he looked at Faith. "Luke, where is that book now?" He asked.

"It’s locked up, why?" Luke questioned.

"I was hoping to take a look at it." Nate said hopeful.

Luke nodded. "I think I might be able to oblige that request." Luke told him with a small nod.

"When?" He questioned.

"Tomorrow, after training." Luke said.

I looked around the room again, there was a mix of worry, anger, confusion, all mixed with the look of deep thought passing across everyone’s face. It was Kevin who spoke up first again. He held his hard mask of his Beta as he spoke.

"So what are we supposed to do about the threat then?" He asked.

"We meet it head on." Luke said.

"How are we supposed to do that if we don’t know what we are looking for?" Trisha said. Ever a Beta female. Well I guess it was always in her to lead really. In all right by her blood Kevin should lead with her as her Alpha not a beta. But it looked as though he wasn't resigning his position here with us any time soon. So I was happy to have her as my Beta female when I officially took the Luna position. 

A flash of sadness washed over me as I thought about it. When this was all over were they going to leave us? Would Nate and Faith leave us too?  I shook those thoughts from my head and went back to the conversation infront of me.

"How do you plan on making sure we come out of this alive?" Nate questioned.

"Because there is strength in numbers. We have the best fighters known to man or shifter in this room, and trainers to make the the weak stronger. We aren't just a pack of many we are THE pack of many." Luke said strongly.

I could feel his alpha seep through his voice, and I could hear the pride in his pack through his words.

"There's just one problem with that though." Nate said softly.

"What's that?" Luke said shooting him a quizzical look. Nate sighed and in that moment I understood what I was missing. It all clicked in one solid motion. The mystery all became clear and I was stunned at how I could have missed it in the first place. 

"How could I be so blind?" I gasped.

"What?" Kevin and Luke both said in unison.

I looked at Nate then back to Luke. "Don't you get it? The only way we can do this is the right way. We have to follow the steps. What had they not done that we have a chance to do now?" I spoke slowly hoping that they would both understand.
"What makes us stronger than most? Our numbers right? And why is that? Because of our pack mind, WE are all connected." I looked between them till I saw they got it. I nodded.

Luke looked at Nate. "We have to join as one." He told them. Nate only nodded.

"Wait I thought we had already done that?" Faith asked timidly from beside Nate. I smiled.

"We accepted you to stay with us, but you never joined us. We have to have a full pack mind not just mind link. We have to think like one under one leaders rule." I told her softly with a smile.

Luke looked at me with a small soft smile playing on his lips.

"Eva, are you sure?" He asked.

"If you had been listening at all you wouldn’t be asking me this. We have the book, now we have to join as one pack, then we can call the goddess to aid in this fight. Was I the only one that caught that?" I told him with a smile. I raised my eyebrow at him knowing he hadn’t put the pieces together till just know.

"I caught it; I was just making sure you did." He mused trying to play it off like he knew all along.

"Sure you did." I snickered out. "So when do you want to have the ceremony?" I asked him.

"I'll call a pack meeting for Wednesday. I'll make the announcement and have them say the oath then." Luke told me.

"Why not now?" I questioned.

"Because it has to be sanctioned by the elders and recorded as well as witnessed by the rest of the pack so our minds can fully merge as one." Luke told me. He spoke as if he was a teacher speaking to a student. This was the first time I had ever heard of this so it was new information. I nodded in understanding.

"Then its settled." I said firmly. Everyone nodded in agreement, even Travis and Tyler.

I slowly got up from the table and cleared it. Trisha followed my lead as did Megan and Faith. Even Sandy got up off her tush and helped us. It took no time at all to clean up the kitchen. No one said a word the entire time.

"Well now that we have all this settled. Nate you wanna go with me to the training fields for a little one on one?" I asked with a small smile I needed to work some of this out before my head explodes. It was the best way for me to work information out actually.

He nodded at me and got up. "Your going to train tonight...this late?" Luke asked.

"This late? Its barely 7:30. Besides I had a long nap and I am kinda wired and need to burn some energy." I told him as I reached in the fridge for a bottle of water. I got a small smirk on his face that was nothing but trouble. I rolled my eyes at him. I felt his mood shift slightly and I knew exactly what was on his mind. I shook my head in disbelief.
"Perv." I smirked knowing what he was thinking.
"Can't help it, I'm just a guy." He snickered out.  Thank god no one commented on our random name calling.

I quickly ran up stairs and changed my clothes into my training clothes that consisted of a track bra and running shorts, and ran back down stairs. I am guessing Luke either didn't approve or did because the possessive growl he met me with told me so. I rolled my eyes and bounced out the door before he had a chance to say anything. I jogged the whole way to the training field. I was met there by Nate and the rest followed shortly after I arrived.

Nate knew I took training seriously and he knew I almost always was ready to start.
"Ready?" Nate asked.

I nodded rolling my neck and walking to a clear training pad. Nate turned to me and approached slowly.
"If any one else wants to join, I suggest you pay attention to me and Eva for a moment while I teach this little girl a lesson in awesome ninja skills." Nate mocked me with a small smile.

"Awe your just jealous my ninja skills far surpass your own." I said bouncing around like an idiot. Ok I admit the shit talk is a good pump up and the jumping around...well...its just a good distraction for my opponent, (Not that it ever worked with Nate though) and it helps loosing me up.

"Right, well see about that." Nate said mimicking my bouncing. He started to circle around me as I mimicked his movement. I focused on my foot work as he feigned a lunge or two making sure I was on my toes.

I barely noticed everyone gather around our training pad. I watched Nate closely, I side stepped to the left and countered his steps. I let my wolf pull forward and observe her opponent.

"Come on Nate; are you scared to attack a girl?" I mocked.

"Smalls, you should know I’m not...I'm waiting for you to make your move." He countered.

"You should know by now I don’t make the first move Nate. Come on; hit me with your best shot." I replied with a smirk.

"You asked for it." He said with a smirk.

His footing changed into one I knew was more an attack position.

I readied myself and it was only a second later that he did lung. This was a Nate easy blow, his arms barely missing my waist as I dodged his advance. For the next twenty minutes we went blow for blow, never backing down. After a while Luke stepped in making us stop to take a breath.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"What do you mean, what am I doing? I am stopping you both from beating the hell out of each other."

"This was just our warm up Luke! I've done this a thousand times." I whined as I caught my breath.

"He's right Eva; we could be at this for hours. Why don’t you pair off with someone else and I'll work with the rest." Nate said with a small smile.

I let out a defeated sigh and nodded. I turned to Travis who was standing alone and grinned.

"I know you won’t take it easy on me, so how bout it Partner." I grinned.

I heard a low growl from behind me. I turned around and playfully scowled at him. "Knock it off would ya?"

"Can't you pick a female to fight with?" He asked.

"I would if I wouldn't hurt them. Its safer to stick with the ones I know can take an Eva beating."

"Luke, its alright. You and Kevin will be working together anyway so I can keep an eye on her." Nate comforted.

Luke sighed deeply and nodded. "Why am I working with Kevin again?" Luke asked him.

"Because as Alpha and Beta you need to be the best to lead us." Nate said taking a teacher stand point again. I always wondered where he picked that trait up.

"But I could just as easily fight you, your an alpha by blood it would be a more logical fight." Luke asked.

"It would be more logical but our wolves would take it as a power struggle and if you lose I would rightfully take your position and I am not the one who should lead this pack. This pack needs you as their Alpha and we need you to be at the top of your game. If something happens to you, your Beta is to take your position and he needs to be at the top of his game to do so. Meaning you need to train together." Nate explained sternly.

Luke nodded his head then turned back to me and looked over my shoulder at Travis. "Hurt her, I hurt you." He warned.

"I don't think its her you have to worry about getting hurt Alpha but I understand." Travis replied with a dip of his head in respect.

I yipped in happiness. Everyone broke off in to pairs shortly after Nate settled Luke and Kevin out. Once they began all I could hear was Nate barking commands at them to keep their eyes open and watch their footing.

I turned back to Travis and smiled. "Weapons or no?" I asked.

"I need all the help I can get with you." He replied with a grin.

"I take that as a yes!" I grinned happily.

I bounced happily to the storage shed with Travis right behind me and pulled the door open.

I looked around at him with a smile. "Pick your poison" I told him. I knew what he was going to pick but I still gave him his choice.

Our coach had us training with and without weapons so it didn’t really matter how we trained. We usually didn't train with really anything other than blades or staffs so its not like we were going to really hurt each other. All other training was done off the field so we didn't hurt someone on accident.
Training with weapons helped us with our speed and focus as well as technique.

He reached down and grabbed a set of light weight short swords. And I grinned. "Good choice." I commented picking up a set of my own.
I lead the way back choosing a spot a little away from the rest.

It didn't take us long to find the old rhythm that we worked so well with. For the first time we didn't have someone there correcting us on our foot work or our technique and we worked off of pure memory and skill. I had to admit he was good, better than I remembered.
"You've been practicing." I comment between strikes.
"I've had some time to kill." He replied. Our conversation fell short after that due to a stumble on his part.

Before we knew it the lights had come on over the training field and night had fell over us and we were still locked in our mock battle. I couldn't seem to win this battle of wills with him but I knew I was close. There was some impressive ninja skills going on and I was beginning to think he was channeling Yoda.

He almost had me locked down when I heard Nate's Voice bellow out. "Come on now Eva, Your better than that. Look for his weakness." I heard. I growled lowly in defiance but my wolf listened and I let her take the lead. Her strength filled me from somewhere deep within and I pushed Travis off of me and came back to my feet.

"Watch your foot work Eva." Nate called.

"Would you shut up!" I called back. Some how I listened and my footing got tighter and more secure.

My swings became more concentrated and focused and the next thing I knew I was spinning through the air narrowly missing the end of his blade and landing a solid kick to the middle of his back knocking him off balance. Landing gracefully on my feet behind him he spun around but I was a fraction of a second faster. I kicked my leg out buckling his legs out knocking him to his knees. My blades landed not 3 inches from his throat on either side. He knew there was no way out. He dropped his swords to the ground and lifted his hands and surrendered. I dropped my arms and took a deep breath, taking both swords in my left hand I extended my right hand and helped him up with a smile.

"Well played Killer." Travis said taking my hand and pulling himself up off the ground.
Both of us were coated in sweat and dirt and short of breath. I was officially starving, dying of thirst, and in desperate need of a shower.

"Thank you. Your not so bad yourself. Kinda thought you were channeling Yoda there for a minute." I laughed out.

"Yea well there for a minute I thought I had you." he chuckled.

"Ha in your dreams." I replied.

We turned to face the noise behind us to find Nate in his teaching pose. Arms cross and giving me a stern look.

"Oh just let me have it so I can go take a shower would ya." I snipped playfully at him

He smirked at me. "I actually have nothing to say to you, you told me to shut up. Him however, I would like a word with." Nate said. I didn’t know whether to be offended or flattered that he had nothing to critic.

His smile got a little wider as he saw the emotion pass through my eyes. "You did well Eva, You just need to remember to keep your focus and use your wolfs abilities as your own in a battle like this. I think I have about taught you all that I can. But then again Maybe not. Well see come game time" He said softly to me.

There was no teacher here just Nate my friend. "It would be an honor to fight with you in battle. I know just what your capable of and I am willing to follow you into battle. Your mate however needs some work... little rough around the edges but I have a feeling between the two of us we can have him and the rest whipped into shape in no time." Nate told me.

I heard the annoyed growl from behind me and smirked.

"I'm pretty sure we could." I told him brightly. Nate nodded at me then quickly turned to Travis.

"Brah, take a walk with me." Nate said calmly.

Travis nodded; he picked up his weapons and turned to follow Nate. Nate turned back to me and politely took the weapons from my hands and lead Travis away from us. He was back in full teacher mode and I knew there was no stopping him till his lesson was taught. Poor kids gonna be out here all night. I thought.

The next thing I knew Luke's arms were around my waist and he had me engulfed in a hug. He felt in a frenzy of emotion swim through me from him and I wasn't sure why.

"Do you know I nearly had a panic attack when I looked up and saw the two of you dancing out here with swords? About the time the lights came on was when I looked up to see you 50 foot away from me chinking and clinging away like a frigging knight at the round table." He breathed in my ear.

I snickered at the thought of me in a suit of armor. I never understood that. I mean I know it was for protection but how the hell are you supposed to move in one of those things? I heard him softly laugh as he placed a soft kiss on top of his mark, sending a warm lick of fire down my spine and a delicious shiver though me.
"Doll, I would have rather see the armor than those blades anywhere near this precious skin of yours." He commented trailing his finger lightly up my arm.

My mouth spoke before I could catch up again. "But then I would have lost for sure."

He laughed a deep chuckle causing the sound to rumble though him and into me. "And we can't have that now can we?" He commented. I shook my head no with a smile.

"Nate was the one who stopped me from intervening." He told me.

"Why in the world would you have intervened? I needed the practice, and I would have graciously lost if needed." I told him.

He pulled back and looked at me"The moment I saw you locked down on the ground, I panicked. My wolf wanted to rip him to shreds for hurting you but Nate actually stopped me and shook his head saying the same thing. 'She needs to do this.' is what he said. When he yelled at you I saw the click in your head and watched amazingly enough, your wolf's power push through and that’s all it took for me to realize you can handle yourself. Though it’s never gonna stop me from trying to protect you but I know not to worry so much about you now." He told me with a small smile.

I nodded. "Thank you Luke." I said stretching up on my tip toes to kiss him. He happily obliged laying a tender kiss on my lips.

"Come on lets go take a shower and get to bed." He smiled as he lead me back to the house.

***Kevin's POV ***

You know those moments when you realize you really hate your best friend? Yea well this was one of those moments. As much as Luke and I have been through I absolutely hate it when we have to train. I would say I wish he would take it easy on my but then I would never live that down. He hits like a friggin freight train. I was absolutely exhausted by the time Nate had us stop. Luke and I both were out of breath and a little irritated with the each other. He had a tendency to provoke and push my buttons when we trained and I know he knew I hated it and that's exactly why he did it. Didn't help that Nate stood on the side lines snickering and smirking the whole time. I didn't have time to really observe what he was doing so I have no idea if he was even watching any of the others. Every time I even took my eyes off of Luke he slammed me to the ground with some smart ass comment about keeping my head in the game, or don't take your eye off the ball buddy. God he pisses me off. As Luke walked up to me and stretched his hand down to help me up I growled lowly but took it knowing there was really no hard feelings.

I vaguely heard the chinking and clinking of medal on medal some where close by. I glanced around and found the source quickly. Eva and Travis were locked in battle. I don't even think they realized Nate had called us all in. I heard a low growl to my right and looked over to find Luke ready to jump in.

"Luke calm down, She's got this." Nate commented as we stopped next to him.

I guess everyone was watching them now. It was nice to hear the confidence in Nate's voice it gave me hope for our future and her's as our Luna...not that I ever doubted her just that I worry. She can be a little far fetched sometimes but I am willing to bet its not gonna take long for her to settle down and really take to the Luna position with the grace I know she has always had. The way she has taken care of everyone around her even when we piss her off was something just short of amazing. I guess I was just now seeing she has always been a Luna without the title. Of anyone here she deserves it.

To be honest it was pretty awesome to watch my clumsy little sister so graceful. Every dodge and every strike were precise and calculated. It was a deadly dance that could only end with one winner and Eva was not about to back down. Travis had the same look of concentration on his face and even though they both had minor cuts and were covered in dirt they looked pretty equally matched. Travis seemed to get an upper hand on her as he lowered her down and locked her blades with his. Luke growled again and started to step forward to her side.

I snickered, Overprotective much? I know it was just the mate bond that caused this but damn give her a chance. I know the girl can fight. Trust me she's got this. But before I had a chance to speak up Nate beat me too it.

"Luke, wait. She needs to do this and you need to have faith in her to be able to do it. Trust her." Nate said swiftly before turning back to the deadly battle of wills in front of us.

"Come on now Eva, Your better than that. Look for his weakness." Nate yelled out to her. She only responded with a growl of her own.

The moment she pushed him off of her and regained her footing Nate yelled out again. "Watch your foot work Eva" Nate commented. He really was a trainer, I found myself finding more and more respect for the newcomer.
"Would you shut up?" She growled back at him.

I glanced at Nate who was only smirking at her. It was less than a minute later she disarmed him and locked him down. I wasn't surprised but I would like to see her loose.

There was no one here that was really willing to take her on without risking Luke's temper except for Travis, Tyler and Nate. Not that they really knew about his temper but more like they didn't care so much about it. It was easy to see that Eva and Travis have trained together before and were pretty well evenly matched. But none of that mattered to Luke who was watching with dark green angry eyes. I could feel the Alpha start to boil off of him as he stood there.  We all knew how Luke can be and with his wolf sitting so close to the edge right now, NO one was willing to risk it. Newly mated pairs usually don’t risk much with their mates so I understand his reactions. I know I have a hardheaded mate but she was nothing compared to my sister in the stubborn department. Eva is like the CEO of stubbornness.

I was pulled out of my thoughts the second a shocking touch heated up my arm. I turn and smiled at my angel. "Ready?" She asked.

I nodded and wrapped my arm around her waist. I turned her towards the house and left the others to listen to Nate and Eva argue.

I woke up to the annoying sounds of my alarm buzzing and a new sweet scent in the air. Though I didn't think much on it as I groaned and slammed my hand down on the snooze button. I heard the tinkling giggle beside me. I rolled enough to catch her smile out of the corner of my eye.

"Kev, you need to get up, you have class in an hour." She said with a snicker.

"I don't wanna." I groaned.

"Yea I know but you cant wait any longer. That’s the last alarm set, you've turned all the others off silly man." She giggled again.

I rolled all the way back over and faced her, to find her back. This will just not due. I wrapped my arm around her hips and pulled her closer to me. I noticed a small temperature change in her. I shrugged it off due to we were in bed under a blanket.

 "Can't we just say I went and I can stay here?" I asked softly placing a gentle kiss to her shoulder. I smirked when I felt the shudder pass through her.                     

"Kevin." I heard her warn but I paid no attention to it.

"Trisha" I purred back huskily before I placed another very well aimed kiss to her neck just barely missing my mark there. I heard her low moan and I smiled. It was then that I actually registered the scent in the air. My arm around her tightened. I knew the scent only it was dangerously sweet and highly addictive. One whiff wasn’t enough.

"Hmm...You smell really good. Have I told you that?" I commented as the scent of her arousal swam around my head.
"Mmmhmm" She said with a small nod. I skimmed my nose across her shoulder causing another shiver to run through her. Yea screw school. I wasn't going any where. I noted the immediate change in her thoughts as she rolled over and pressed her lips to mine.

Oh I am so not going to pass this up for nothing, screw class. I'm staying right here.

The next thing I knew we were too wrapped up in each other to even think straight. I heard the light tapping on the door but I ignored it. A few minutes later I heard the cars pull off and I was again completely lost in my mate.

So I was officially 2 hours late but I couldn’t really care, it was worth it. I really didn't want to go but my lovely mate insisted that I go. I figured out why her scent smelled so sweet and I couldn't help but grin. She was headed in to her heat. I made her promise if she needed me to come home for ANYTHING and I do mean anything that she yells at me. I wasn't apposed to a midday quickie. I snickered at the thought as I pushed through the front doors. I heard the bell ring as I made it to my locker. I heard the loud arguing from down the hall and the tall tail warning signs of my sister and the twins.

"No I will not admit defeat. Your totally delusional if you think Sonic was better than Mario." I heard Eva screech.

"Dude seriously, Sonic was bad ass. Who wouldn't want that speed boost! Besides Dr.Eggman was such a better villain than Bowser!" Brad chuckled out.

"Whatever! Eggman was totally retarded and unoriginal! Bowser kidnapped the princess and not just Tails. I mean come on who doesn’t like a good damsel in distress?" Eva replied loudly gaining the attention of those around me.

I snickered. This argument could go on for days.

"Um, Me for one." Brad replied.

"So you mean to tell me if some big bad dragon turtle dude kidnapped your princess you wouldn't go after her?" She questioned. Brad stopped his train of thought for a moment and glanced over at a smiling Megan and growled. "Yea but that's besides the point and you know it." He commented throwing his arm over Megan’s shoulder.

Eva smiled brightly knowing she was about to win.

"See what's sonic got on that huh? At least Mario can get some at the end of the game. Sonic's just stuck with a two tailed fox. Where's the incentive in that?" Eva giggled.
Eva stopped next to me then took a step back and shook her head.

"You would agree with me right bro?" She chirped.

"All y'all's games suck." I commented.

"This coming from a guy who ditched class to get laid?" Eva smirked.

"Hey now that has nothing to do with video games. Besides, totally worth it." I replied with a smirk.

"I bet." She smiled. "Next time take a friggin shower." She commented pushing my shoulder and bouncing quickly behind Luke who was grinning down at her like an idiot.

"I did but I guess I should run home and do it again." I replied. She popped her head out from behind Luke.

"Nuhuh, if I have to be here so do you. No matter how tempting the thought is." She chirped. I rolled my eyes.

"Besides I think we all know what game will trump all y'alls crappy little consol games." I commented shutting my locker and pulling my bag higher on my shoulder.

"Oh yea? What’s that?" Eva asked.

I looked at the twins and Megan with a smile. We all played together so I know they knew where I was headed with this. The three of them shared my smile.

I took a deep breath. "For the HORDE!" We yelled in the middle of the crowded hall.

The four of us laughed and Luke snickered but Eva stared at us blankly. "HUH?" She questioned.

"Oh honey, you poor thing! Did they not teach you the importance of WoW to a teenager in that school of yours?" Megan questioned.

"What?" She questioned.

"We tried really we did but she would have none of it. To be honest I thought all she knew how to do was prank people and train...and eat." Tyler commented from behind me. She stuck her tongue out at him briefly and narrowed her eyes and huffed like a little girl.

"You mean that stupid game you and Travis were always trying to rope me into?" Eva questioned.
Tyler nodded with a grin as we started to walk off to class.

"Oh good god don't tell me it got you guys too?" Eva asked.

"Doll, its had them for a while. Up until about 6 months ago it was like a staple in the house to be honest. I had to put my foot down, now they use their time a little more appropriately. To be honest I was getting a little worried." Luke told her with a smile.

"Not that we don’t play anymore, mind you... we just do it quieter now and make sure we know when training and pack meetings are now." I told her with a chuckle.

"I'm so sorry." Eva said in fake pity. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Ya’r not." I snickered.

"No not really. The addictions on you. I think I'll stick with my Mario and Crash." She laughed.

"You don’t know what your missing." I commented as all but Eva and Luke turned into our lit class.

"I think I'm good." She laughed as Luke and her walked off.

We were reading about Olympus so it was a relatively quiet hour. I took the time to tap into the mate bond and check up on Trish. I smiled as I felt her contentment and love as she cooked.
'You know its rude to eavesdrop don't you' her angelic voice filled my head
'Yea, but I cant help it. I wanted to make sure you were alright.' I replied.
'You've been gone a grand total of 20 minutes Kevin, I don't think I'm gonna get in to that much of a pickle in 20 minutes.' She commented.
I snickered. 'How would you know?'
'Ok Mr. Get back to doing what you were before you distract me and I hurt myself here... you know how dangerous monkeys and a blender can be.' She said with obvious amusement and mock horror.

I pulled back from her but made sure to keep our bond open so she could let me know when and if she needed me. God I missed her. I know its only been 20 minutes but damn it I hate being away from her like this. It makes me antsy and uneasy.

"We're calling it the Trish look." I heard Brad comment. I turned my head to catch his eyes and narrowed them a little.

"You have one too. Only we call it the Eva look." Brad chuckled out.

"Nice, thanks guys." Luke snickered obviously not offended at all.

"Oh welcome back." Megan commented to me with a smile.

"Oh shut up would ya?" I snipped.

'Be nice.' Trish commented through our bond. I smirked.
'Look who's eavesdropping now.' I told her smirking.

Megan laughed and turned around and opened her book and started her work. The rest followed her lead.

The rest of the day was pretty well mellow and laid back other than the obvious Eva encounters of the wild kind. Man does she know how to get on everyone’s nerves then sooth it over in the same moment. After giving us all hell for a few minutes she pulls out a container of cookies and makes it all better. Ok I guess we could have a worse Luna to look forward too. Speaking of, I wonder when they were going to have the Luna ceremony. I bet it will be when we have the Pack meeting in a few days.

I took the time to ask about that after Luke took Eva home after 5th hour. We were in gym and were running laps when I asked. I was pacing him in a light jog, neither one of us wanting to speed up.

"So when are we going to have the Luna ceremony?" I asked him lowly.

He looked at me with a sigh. "I don’t know yet. I was hoping this week but with all this other shit I don’t think it would be a good idea to bring her to the spot light ya know?" He said. He didn’t like the fact that he had to push it off, and to be honest I would have thought the same thing however I was his beta and I wanted to make sure he thought this all the way through.

"You really think that would be a good idea, I mean think about it, what’s going to make us a stronger pack in the long run?" I question.

"Kevin don’t you think I have thought about that?" Luke said struggling to keep his tone level.

"Then wouldn’t it be best if we had a Luna before this fight?" I asked

"Now's not the time Kevin, drop it." Luke said lowly. I know I shouldn’t push it but he was wearing the face of a broken man again and I wanted to know why. Not just as his best friend but as his beta I needed to know.

"Luke, what’s got you so worried?" I questioned.

He sighed. "You won’t let this go will you?"

I shook my head no. "I know you have something on your mind and we haven't had a talk in a while so I think it’s needed."

He sighed. "Your right, but not here." He said.

"But we will have this talk right? I need to know why you don’t want a Luna ceremony even though you know if we have a Luna we will be a stronger pack and we will all be happier." I commented.

"Your right, and on top of that I won’t come in to full power until she is officially our Luna." He told me. I can honestly say I was confused now.

He sighed. "How would you feel about ditching?" He asked lowly.

"All depends do we get to go home?" I questioned with a smile.

"Well duh, I think it would be more productive if we had this talk there that way we are closer to our mates and not worried sick that something is going to happen while we are not there." Luke said with obvious worry. Anyone could see that all he was looking for validation to skip and get to Eva. Not that I blame him I was doing the same thing.

I smiled at the prospect of going home to my mate. "Let's roll then." I snickered.

We both took a detour to the locker room and quickly changed and dodged out the door before someone could even say a word.

We pulled up to the pack house and to be honest it a relief. Both Luke and I stopped outside the door. We looked at each other and raised an eyebrow as we listened to the blasting music from inside and the happy laughter. We knew there was no one but Trisha and Eva in the house so to be honest we were quite curious as to what the hell those two were up to in there. I scented the air around us knowing Luke was doing the same.

I could smell my mate's potent sexy scent through the door. I could feel my wolf start to rise quickly, I closed my eyes for a moment and I had to take a few steadying breaths to shove him back down.
I opened my eyes and the smirk on Luke’s face was the first thing I saw.

"Problem?" He asked.

"No, no problem here." I replied.

"Uhhuh, just give it another few days." He laughed. I knew he knew just by my actions but he didnt comment.  I rolled my eyes at him as he pushed open the door.

We quietly walked through the door and I ignored the sultry scent that I was now drowning in. We tip toed to the kitchen and both of us were stunned frozen in place. I think we were both too shocked to even laugh. We were both shaking our heads as we had to keep ourselves from laughing. Eva and Trisha were both covered in Flour from head to toe and Freddy was on the counter doing some crazy monkey dance. The girls were both dancing happily around the kitchen throwing flour around the room.

Trish spotted us first and ran to Eva. "Oh no, Trolls!" She yelled over the music with a crazy fake Irish accent.

"Don't fear my Elfin Princess, Troll tastes yummy on cakes with cream!" Eva sang happily in the same accent with her hand in a flour tub.

"With Cream you say, I must try these trolls your way." Trisha responded.

"To take them down we may need goblin jumper cables and some duct tape. Can we manage this or nay?" Eva sang out again.

I have no idea what have gotten into these two but I would swear they were drunk.

"Duct tape, Aye. But the goblin jumper cables are a little hard to find these days." Trisha replied with a smile.

"It's ok we can manage without. But beware these trolls are quick." Eva smiled.

"Eva don’t you dare." Luke warned her trying to fight a smile at her happy mood. To be honest it was hard not to share these girls’ moods. I hate to say it but I was having a hard time fighting it.  I decided it was time to play along in their silly game. I coated my voice in a dumb brittish accent... the only one I can do actually.

"They say we're Trolls, shall we show them just how troll like we can be?" I asked Luke knowing if it helped both of us get our arms around our mates then he would take it.

"Troll you say? Why I see no trolls here...Just delusional female wolves, but that’s ok cause we like to play." Luke commented with a smile as he darted towards Eva. She squealed and threw the flour tub at him and ran around the kitchen and ducked behind Trisha.

"Save me princess. The troll wants to play." Eva cried.

"My young elfin child, there is little I can do to this Troll prince. He has chosen his prize and it is not me, but you." Trisha commented to her. As she stepped away I wrapped my hand around her wrist and pulled her to my chest.

"And the troll prince's right hand has chosen his." I whispered in her ear.

I know, I know, we came to the house to talk but what’s the harm in a little fun.

"Well if that’s the way they want to play." Eva smiled before she jumped in Luke's arms and slammed her lips to his. I snickered but all in all ignored them and soaked in the warm tingles and addictive scent my now in my arms mate was giving off. "I win" I whispered softly then I kissed her neck lightly causing a shiver to run down her spine. I heard her sharp intake of breath and I smirked knowing I was getting to her. It was Eva's voice that cut through my thoughts.

"Aren’t you two supposed to be in class right now?" She asked us dropping the accent and smiling happily at us.

"Yea well, you know what they say Eva, all work and no play never helped anyone on test day." I told her with a smile.

"Uhhuh. I don’t believe that for one second." Trisha giggled as she pulled away from me.

"Actually Kevin and I needed to have a meeting and we got here and found you two playing Elfin princess and jester with a dancing monkey." Luke said with a laugh.

Eva shoved his shoulder lightly giving him, her famous 'don’t pick on me' look.

"Ok then get to your meeting so we can clean up and finish our baking...You do want cake for desert right?" Eva said sliding down and stepping away from Luke. I could see his struggle in letting her step away but he allowed it.

"Oh now that’s mean." Luke said leaning down and kissing her cheek. "Now clean this up Princess or the trolls shall return." Luke said with obvious humor in his tone.

"Ha HA, No one is to know of this guys!" Eva said with a serious tone.

Luke and I both snickered as we left the room and headed down the hall.

"GUYS?" Eva yelled sticking her head out of the kitchen.

Luke turned around and smiled.

"Whatever you say doll" He snickered as we walked away to his office.

It wasn’t hard to tell he was talking with her through their bond, by the humor in his eyes. It was even easier to catch the flash of lust in them before he shoved it away. He shook his head as he sat down in his chair.

"Now that was something I didn’t expect." He chuckled.

"Your telling me." I snickered. "I wonder if this is a normal thing for them." I said as I plopped down in a chair in front of his desk.

"Knowing Eva and Trisha it’s probably a normal thing if they know the meaning of normal on top of that they clean it up their mess and no one is even the wiser." Luke said with a smile. "Probably a good thing though, helps them get closer. The Beta's mate is usually pretty close to the Luna so if this helps them bond, I have no problem with it." He said with a smile.

The moment he said that it brought me back to why we came home in the first place.
"Ok, not to rush this but I have a fiery mate out there waiting on me and I really don’t want to leave her waiting too long so Why exactly do you not want to have the Luna ceremony this week?" I questioned.

Luke's smile fell and he sighed heavily.

"Kevin Do you know what kind of pressure that would put on our already stressed to the max Eva?" He questioned.

"Bullshit Luke, Tell me the truth."

"If we have the ceremony this week, She would have to focus on that and not school or being 17. I'm trying to give her some extra time."

"Luke we don’t have time for her to adjust to this. I'm sure we can figure out a way to balance it all out. To be technical right now we technically have 3 Luna's in the house. Trisha, Faith, and Eva. Trish and Faith can help out when she needs it. It’s in their blood. The thing is if we don’t have a Luna I don’t know if we will be able to win this battle. The Alpha who leads this battle is meant to have a Luna and you know that. But if you don't think she's ready for it then fine don't have a ceremony. But don't let me be the one to tell her you don't have faith in her to be our Luna" I spouted out at him. I know it was a bit harsh but he needed to know I had faith in her to do it and so should he and even if she needed help she had it.

" Don't go putting words in my mouth. I never once said I didn't have faith in her, I just want her to be ready when it happens." He snapped at me. I stayed silent as he took a deep breath and calmed down

"So what is it you suggest I do?" He finally snipped at me.

"I suggest you have the Luna ceremony as soon as we can. The pack needs to know that you have found your mate and that you have accepted each other, so that they can accept her as our Luna before it’s too late. Like you said you can’t come in to full power until you have a Luna. You may have a Luna... but do we?" I questioned. I know I shouldn’t have spoke to him so freely but this was a non formal meeting.

He nodded his head in agreement. "Well looks like I need to inform the elders that when we have the welcoming ceremony we will also be having a Luna ceremony as well." Luke said with a small smile. It was forced but it was a smile none the less.

"Now all I have to do is tell Eva" He said softly.

"Ha, good luck with that. But in all honesty I don’t think she is going to take it all that bad really. This is after all her destiny." I said with a grin.

"Your probably right." He said.

"Now if you don’t mind...I’m gonna go see about maybe playing a little elfin princess game of my own." I snickered out.

"That actually sounds like fun." He laughed.

Some one on one time with my angel sounded like a plan to me even better with some elfin princess war games thrown in to the mix I think. Hmm...Yummy. 

Unknown POV

I watched the lamp shatter against the wall as he paced. I could feel the anger rolling off of him, though I knew I should leave I couldn't. I hadn’t finished my report. I knew standing here I risked my life but that was a part of everyday life for me. To live I had to risk the wrath of his anger, and dying seemed like a cop out to me.

He paced the small room for what seemed like an eternity before he turned to me.

"What else don’t I know?" He growled.

"All possible Alphas’ and their females are with Alpha Luke's pack now. Including the one's we were after from the other packs." I told him keeping my head high and confidence in my voice. I had to report no matter how much I didn’t like it. He had me by my balls and there was no other way around it. He stopped pacing and looked at me with a dead emotionless stare.

"What do you mean they are with his pack?" He questioned.

"They are all staying with his pack. They find it safe to be within their ranks." I told him lowly. I held my breath as I watched the anger rise again in his eyes. I instantly dropped my eyes in hopes to not push his wolf's anger any further than I already had.

"Have they joined his pack?" He questioned calmly. I knew this tone all too well; this tone was nothing but false hope.

"Not that I am aware of, but they have been accepted in the pack. I’m pretty sure they share a pack mind with them." I told him.

"If they haven’t joined the pack officially then they only share mind link with them, not the pack mind. There's a difference." He said. I risked raising my eyes slowly when I heard him sit down in the chair in the corner.

I nodded. "What do you want to do?" I asked.

He laughed humorlessly. "What DON'T I want to do is the better question." He said with that same blank look in his eyes. He took a breath and looked at me. "I want you to attack. I want you to take that pup and his followers down." He said calmly. I nodded in agreement and turned to leave.

"And Vance, Bring the females to me... ALIVE. I need a few new toys to play with after the fiasco with the last one." He said with a sickening smile. My gut twisted knowing the details of the last female he was brought. I honestly didn’t think he was that cruel and twisted but I was wrong after I saw what was left of the poor creature I had to remove from his chambers.

I knew I was cruel but I wasn’t anything compared to him. There was nothing I could do now but go back to my pack and prepare them for battle with strict instructions to bring the Alpha females to me alive. I grinned knowing I would soon have my mate back and soon I would be unstoppable as the true leader of the Hellfire pack. Once I marked her and she carried my pup there would be no stopping me. Now all I had to do was get her back and kill anyone who stands in my way.

I quickly left the building and took the quickest route back to my office. I had an attack to plan.

Well I hope you all liked it. Sadly there are only a few chapters left in this book but don't worry I will be writing a sequel to it.  Any way I had a few things I would like to address. For those of you who have stuck around with this story from the beginning thank you. You have no idea what it means to me to have such loyal readers and fans. I do have to say this, I write what is in my head and I don't follow any rules to the werewolf/shifter world. If it was real I might follow the rules but it's in my imagination and how I see it. (Not that it wouldn't be totally awesome if it was real..**Daydreams** Oh where was I?) But then again rules are not always meant to be followed but be more of a guideline, and the main ones I think I have kept on point. Though the twin mating is a new one but I thought why not? Its my book right? So why the french toast not?

Anyway I know some of you are still thinking Eva is a bitch or childish but hey she's allowed to be 17 too ya know! I know some of this shit I used to do all the time to my brothers and friends. Hell I still do every now and then. And yes I still have them as friends and yes they get me back ten fold. I use my writing as therapy and knowing so many people out there actually want to read it, it gives me inspiration to keep writing.

Now If you don't like my story that's fine, to each their own and thank you for being honest with me. To those of you who have stuck around and shed tears for Luke and Eva and even Nate, Faith and Trish, I ADORE YOU! And here soon there will be a few more Surprises to come.

Anyway I hope you like this chapter and I hope to have another one ready to go soon. Please dont forget to ...

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

AND HAVE YOU TRIED THOSE MINI CUPCAKES! THEY MIGHT BE SMALL IN SIZE BUT MAN ARE THEY HUGE ON YUMMY!

Love always
XoXo

Twitch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 6.5K 73
I never would wish anyone to lose their mate by rejection nor death. I never would wish this on my greatest enemy or my best friend. I never would wi...
7.1K 658 22
NOTE: This is completed but unedited. It will be going through major changes soon including with plot and character changes. Once it is all changed...
770K 11.8K 19
he pushed me up against the wall "how can you reject me? how can you ignore the sparks?" i growled and glared at him "move.now.luke" he growled back...
160K 4K 33
{rewritten version of Possessive Hearts} "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke. His big strong hands pinning me against the wall. The scent of...