Blank Space [Barry Allen/The...

Oleh sexiaf

"I'd say it's a pleasure, but now I'm topless!" A story in which a girl moves to Central City and becomes... Lebih Banyak

b i o g r a p h y
A u t h o r 's N o t e
p r o l o g u e
c h a p t e r : 1
c h a p t e r : 2
c h a p t e r : 3
c h a p t e r : 5
c h a p t e r : 6
c h a p t e r : 7
c h a p t e r : 8
c h a p t e r : 9
c h a p t e r : 10
c h a p t e r : 11
c h a p t e r : 12
c h a p t e r : 13
c h a p t e r : 14
c h a p t e r : 15
c h a p t e r : 16
E p i l o g u e
A u t h o r 's N o t e

c h a p t e r : 4

13.4K 302 174
Oleh sexiaf

"Everyday people do everyday things but I
Can't be one of them
I know you hear me now, we are a different kind
We can do anything
We could be heroes
We could be heroes, me and you"
-Heroes, Alesso ft. Tove Lo

---

Lilli stood there, in the middle of the road, hands clenched at her sides, waiting for the Jeeps impact.

But there wasn't any.

She felt like she was swept off her feet for a second and then abruptly look down. All she saw was a red blur and she was one the sidewalk and the Jeep was crushed into a brick wall nearby. Lilli sucked in a deep breath through her nose and frantically looked around. What the hell was that?

It had knocked Lilli senseless. She itched her head and slowly creeped her way to the Jeep. The sounds of Sirens were getting closer and Lilli stood there tapping her foot nervously. The past events that had just occurred didn't register quite yet in her mind.

Lilli debated about calling her sister, but she remembered the note. I got you a Jeep, don't fuck it up. Lilli started to sweat at this point, and she was nearly on the edge of a nervous breakdown and the police cars squealed up to the scene.

"Miss, what happened here?"

A young looking detective with blonde hair walked up to her with a questioning look on his face. He glanced at the destroyed Jeep and back at Lilli.

"I-I was crossing the street and the car came barreling out of nowhere. S-Something p-pushed me out of the way, but I'm not quite sure what it was..."

He studied her face and then nodded. "Alright. You look a little shaken. I'm gonna have to sit down," he said guiding to her to a sitting position.

Lilli sat and put her head into her hands.

---

Lilli made her way to the leather couch and flopped down. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and swiftly googled 'Wayne Biotech Central City'. She was still shaken up from her near death experience, but Lilli needed to do something to take her mind of of it. The list of search results came up, and she  tapped the link to the company's website. There were many tabs at the top of the website, one especially sticking out to Lilli. She clicked on the blue tab with white lettering reading APPLY. A new tab popped reading, Stop in at Wayne Biotech and apply for a job today! Now only if she had her Jeep to get there.

Then a thought had blossomed in Lilli's head. Ah, what the hell, what could go wrong?

Lilli tossed her phone and stood up with great audacity. She closed her eyes and thought of the blank space of hers, the one she had feared going into days before. Then she jumped. When Lilli's feet landed back on the floor with a thud, her eyes snapped open. Sure enough, she was standing in the middle of the bright white room, a door in front of her, and a door behind. Let's see if I can manipulate this.She ran to the door and front of her and pulled it open with a great force. In this short time she was thinking of where she wanted this magical door to take her.

Wayne Biotech Central City.

Everything happened in a flash (hehe no pun intended). She felt a current suck her through the door and she landed in front of a large skyscraper in the middle of Central City. The corner's of Lilli's mouth turned and she pumped her fist into the air. Business persons and tourists passed by Lilli, giving her either weird looks, or whispering to each other about the crazy woman celebrating in front of a work building.

Once Lilli had gained her wits, she put one foot in front of the other, and walked into Wayne Biotech with her head held high.

I'm magic.

Lilli walked towards the wide wood front desk, a familiar brunette dyed blonde sat behind the counter. Lilli's eyes widened in surprise, "Annika? Annika Bennett?"

The blonde behind the counters eye's widened, "Lilli Beckham! I haven't seen you since high school!"

Annika stood from behind the desk and launched herself at her best friend. Lilli and Annika threw their arms around eachother. Lilli pulled back a rather large smiled plastered on her face.

"Jade mentioned you were working here..."

"Yeah, decided to move away from Gotham and all of it's crime. Although, I've been hearing about a lot of crime in Central City recently... Anyways, It's really good to see you Lilli."

Lilli hugged her old friend again. "You too."

"So what are you doing at Wayne Biotech anyways?"

"I've decided to keep a job."

Annika's face lit up. "Well it's your lucky day, because guess who is the head of applications?"

"That's a tough one."

"Me," Annika said pointing at her smiling face. "Annika Bennett, head of applications and chemical engineer."

Lilli snorted, "What the title. I'm not really sure if those two go together, or if the company just down graded you."

Annika's smile faded as she started to dig through one of her desk drawers. She hummed a little tune as she sifted through the many papers shoved into a small space. "Ah, here."

Annika pulled out a manila folder containing a good sized stack of papers.

"Fill out all of these and give them back to me. You're pretty much guaranteed a job since you worked at the Wayne Biotech back in Gotham," she said while handing Lilli the folder.

"Thanks."

"And Jade. This company loves your family."

The two exchanged cell numbers, both vigorously agreeing that they had to spend some time to catch up. Lilli left the building with an upbeat mood, and jumped back to the apartment.

---

One thing particularly stood out to Lilli during her encounter with Annika. I've been hearing about a lot of crime in Central City, were Annika's exacted words that haunted Lilli.

Lilli found herself sitting on the couch once again, with her laptop sitting on her lap, and a bowl of popcorn laying on the floor next to her. Lilli read all she could find about the recent crime in Central City, and also read the article about the S.T.A.R. Labs Particle Accelerator explosion, which she had read at least a dozen times before. One blog titled 'The Streak' particularly stood out to Lilli.

The article was written by somebody named Iris West. This Iris thought that there was a superhero saving citizens in Central City which caused Lilli to scoff as she read. The blog described the Streak as a fast, bright, and red flash. Below the writing was a crappy picture of this so called hero of Central City.

Lilli closed the computer and rolled her eyes. She relaxed her head and shoved a handful of popcorn into her mouth. She didn't know why, but Lilli felt a pang of jealously as she thought about the Streak. If he saved the citizens of Central City from crime with his superpowers, why couldn't Lilli do the same? I bet I could be just as good a superhero as this Streak fellow.

So that's what Lilli did.

At 8:00 pm, Lilli went out on the city and bought a dark purple wig, and a beautiful black masquerade style mask. Now Lilli stood in front of her stand up mirror located in her bedroom pursuing her newly turned superhero self over. 

She was as black as night, as dark as obsidian.

Obsidian.

"Watch out criminals of Central City, Obsidian's coming to getcha."

---

Lilli raised the apartment wall phone to her ear and waited for her sister to pick up on the other side. It rung four times before she received a muffled reply.

"What?"

A thump sounded through the phone and Lilli cleared her throat. "Jade?"

"Yeah."

Lilli heard a groan from the other side of the line and muffled voices.

"Uh, are you having sex."

A long pause.

"Yes."

Lilli scrunched up her face like a raisin "Okay, I'll call you later."

"Bye."

Lilli gently hit the end button and hung slowly hung the phone back onto the wall. "What just happened?" She asked aloud to herself.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

914K 26.4K 53
"He could run faster than the speed of sound but he still wasn't fast enough to close the distance between them." Spencer Hathaway had a good life. N...
45.8K 1.9K 27
Barry took a breath, his eyes flickering towards the ground before coming back towards her. "The first time I met you, I forgot who Iris even was. I...
213K 6.4K 44
"You're just so freakin' adorkable Barry Allen." Join Winnifred and the rest of Team Flash as they embark on a quest to help save Central City. They...
187K 3.7K 25
β™‘ Season 1 of The Flash β™‘ Barry Allen Fanfiction ⚠ I do not own The flash or any character except my Oc Varity all credit goes to CW⚠ Varity Wells t...