Beauty

By flawedbeautifullyy

Many people confuse the terms fat and thick , and stereotype the way big girls live ... Somethings aren't nec... More

Introduction to Beauty
OMG
Him ...
Game Night
Whats The Problem?
Zay
Anotha Asshole
Boy....?
Getting Close
Friends
Thinking Bout You
New People
Whoah...
Understanding
I Want you
Mike
Why?..
oooh Lord
Establishing Something
Who Are You?
Going Against Mama
Key Facts
MY MAN!!!
Let Me Ease Ya Mind
Sneak Peek
Taken
Narrator's POV
Over Time
Choosing Zayonna
Preview
Home?
Decision Made

Set Up

1.6K 95 13
By flawedbeautifullyy

I was dressed and waiting on the girls so we could go to this shitty ass kickback. I had on some light blue ripped jeans , my red Pumas and a red shirt with a grill dripping gold on the front.  My hair was in its natural state, I had a gold hoop in my nose and gold hoops in both of my ear holes.
Just as I was walking downstairs I heard a horn outside and got a text.

Mariah: my momma running late so Zay gonna pick u up
I stopped on the 10th stair and just looked at my phone , this hoe. I responded with a nice Little bitchy message , but took my ass outside to that car.

Me: wassup

Zay: put your seatbelt on
    See this why ion like this lil bitch , a simple ass hey would've sufficed ... Lil bitch ass. I put my seatbelt on , for my sake not because he said so .. He don't run shit . Once I was settled he pulled off and I started texting the girls ranting about his ass.
  When I looked up we were at Walmart ( hella heart eyes ) I was finna spend all his money , cause Beauty gets what she wants.

Zay: come on

Me: ok
   He almost broke his neck looking back at me, probably because I didn't have anything smart to say.  On the way in the store he grabbed a buggy, and we silently went shopping around. He had beer , chips, soda , juice , chicken, fries and from the looks of it we were heading to the candy aisle. That's exactly where we went , I clapped and he looked back at me.

Zay: uhh uhh don't get happy, don't touch shit if you ain't buying it

Me: yes "daddy"

he stopped and looked at me as if he wanted to say something , but turned around and kept looking for whatever . I on the other hand had KitKats , Snickers , Reese's , Starburst, Lindor , and M&M's . When I looked up he was turning down another aisle , so I had to hurry up and get my things in the buggy. By the time I caught up he was by the fruits . I dumped my candy in the buggy and he looked at me. Here's where respect takes me a long way.

Me: please?

Zay: hell no I'm not paying for that shit you gonna have cavities

Me: ... Zaaaaaaaaaay!! Please!!? I promise I won't give u attitude for another 3 weeks
     He looked at me as if he was debating , then finally agreed .
I smiled and he told me to get some fruit . I got grapes , strawberries,and pineapples. We were now at the register , putting the stuff on the belt. Our cashier was a girl , and her eyes couldn't seem to stay off Zay, not that it mattered but damn give him his face back, he paid her no attention.

Her: alight your total is $252.67
Zay pulled out his card and slid it , I reached up and tapped him

Zay: what?

Me: thanks
I gave him my best smile , and she just looked at us.

Her:this yo girl
Me: no this not my girl
I said with humor in my voice
Her: I wasn't talking to you

Me: well be direct

Her:bit-

Zay: aye watch ya mouth , and u lets go
He grabbed the buggy and we left , not before I turned around and stuck my Tongue out at the girl thoo.
Mike's house
Mike: well damn , tf took y'all so long?

Zay: nigga we had to get the stuff

Mike: alright whatever , y'all my set up crew , so let's get this shit crackin
I giggled at his corny choice of words , but followed Zay to the kitchen.

Zay: u can cook ?

Me: yeah .. U?

Zay: mmhm, aye Mike come put this other shit out and u get some grease poppin
When he said that he cracked a smile , the first I'd ever seen at him , I giggled and did as I was told. Once the grease was hot enough we started on the chicken and I used the fryer to start on the fries. It was quiet except the music that was playing , I decided to make the best out of nothin and start a convo .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 594 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
186K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
265K 40.2K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး