When Stars Collide

By millioniam

"As we are getting ready for our Where We Are Tour we need to make some decisions," Bobby, our manager, said... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 8

34 0 0
By millioniam

Kelsey's POV

Liam and I were laughing when I opened the door to Ruby and mine's flat. I gasp at the sight in front of me nearly dropping Guppy #3 on the floor.

Louis and Zayn are playing Guitar Hero. Harry and Niall are on top of Ruby who is on the floor screaming. I get a closer look at the Harry, Niall, and Ruby situation. They are tickling Ruby. She is probably the most ticklish and squeamish person I know. She freaks out whenever someone touches her neck or stomach or anywhere really.

"OH MY GOSH KELSEY! SAVE ME," She screams from her spot on the floor.

I shake my head no.

"LET ME SEE GUPPY AT LEAST," Ruby screams. "SHOW ME THE FISH."

I hold up Guppy and quickly put it back down before she can notice anything. I turn to Liam, and he smiles a knowing smile.

"GET OFF ME YOU PERVERTS," Ruby yells to Harry and Niall.

"TAKE THAT, ZAYN," Louis boasts to Zayn. "SUCK MY DICK, LOSER."

"YA KNOW WHAT, LOUIS?" Zayn screams back. 

I block the rest of the conversation out and turn to Liam, "How do you live with them?"

"I really don't know," He responses.

I hear grunts of pain from Niall and Harry. I turn to see them holding their manly-hoods, and Ruby laughing at them while getting off the floor.

"Guppy!" Ruby sings while running over to me.

She grabs Guppy and runs to her room.

"Kelsey?" Ruby calls from her room.

"Yes?" I say looking at Liam with wide eyes.

"Guppy doesn't look right," She says. "He seems different."

I look at Liam.

"Maybe they didn't feed him enough," Liam suggests, saving me.

I mouth a thank you to Liam. 

"I guess so," Ruby says as she comes back into the room.

Liam's phone starts to ring, so he excuses himself to go take the call.

I take a seat on the couch and watch Louis and Zayn play Guitar Hero.

Liam comes back into the room, "We have a meeting with Simon right now."

"Everyone or just you guys?" I ask.

"Everyone. He said he has a big announcement for us," Liam says with a shrug.

"Oh God. Not another announcement," Ruby says.

I chuckle at her.

We shuffle into the car and drive to the studio.

"Hello Simon," Ruby says dragging out the 'o' in hello. "What pleasure do we owe coming back twice in one day?"

"I've decided that to get you guys used to being in a tour bus for a while together, you guys are going share a flat. It will probably be more like a mansion," Simon says.

"I'm sorry. What?" I ask.

"You guys move in together. Tomorrow," Simon says.

I look around. Ruby has a look of mischief, and the guys just have perverted smiles on their faces.

"Oh really, now?" Ruby challenges.

"I suggest you get packing," Simon says then gets up and leaves the room.

"There's so much packing in this trip," Ruby mumbles.

The guys drop Ruby and I at our flat then drive to their own to pack.

Ruby and I start to pack all our possessions.

"It's such a shame. I really liked this flat," Ruby says.

"Yeah. I loved my room," I agree.

"And the kitchen," Ruby adds.

After finishing packing, we go to bed to rest up for the busy day ahead of us.

Ruby and I wake up at the crack of dawn due to the fact that we went to bed at around 9 o'clock last night. We change and are ready as soon as we hear the door bell. Ruby answers the door while I gather our things. We walk out the limo and get in.

The driver starts to pull away when Ruby yells, "WAIT!"

"What did you forget now?" I ask.

"Fiona," Ruby says looking at her feet.

"Again?" I say.

"Yeah. I'll be right back," Ruby says as she runs into the flat.

Minutes later, I see her running out of the building carrying her giraffe.

"Good?" I ask amused.

"Yep," She answers.

We get to house. Or hotel I should say because it is huge. Simon was right when he said it would be a mansion.

"Holy cow," Ruby says.

"I know, right!" I say.

The house looks empty. I guess the guys aren't here yet.

"I don't think the guys are here yet! Let's get the good rooms before them," Ruby says, speaking my mind.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" I say.

We drop our bags when we get inside. The house is beautiful. It reminds me a lot of the flat, the white color scheme with splashes of random colors.

"THIS IS HUGE!" Ruby calls from a different room.

I follow her and see that it is the kitchen. Oh boy, this kitchen is huge! Thank God Ruby is an amazing cook/baker. 

"OH MY GOD THE FRIDGE IS FULLY STOCKED," Ruby screams hugging the fridge.

"Let's go get our rooms before the guys come," I say as I tear Ruby away from the fridge.

We run around the house for a good five minutes trying to find a staircase to the bedrooms. While trying to find the bedrooms, we discovered that there is a pool that is half indoors and half outdoors, a gym, a basement movie theater, a studio filled with instruments that is soundproof, and a room that the floor is a trampoline. It took awhile for me to get Ruby off the trampoline.

We find the staircase to see that the doors are labeled with our names. We find our rooms and put our things down. Ruby and I's rooms are across the hall from each other.

"I'll be in the kitchen," Ruby calls from her room.

Ruby's POV

I run into the kitchen and make an egg sandwich. I make Kelsey one too because I know she will be coming downstairs soon. 

After I finish my sandwich, I look through all the cabinets. My eyes nearly fall out of the sockets when I open a cabinet. It is filled with pudding. And a lot of it.

"Hey Ruby. What are you looking at?" Kelsey asks.

"Come here," I say.

"Whoa," She says when she sees the endless supply of pudding.

"We have to do something with this. A prank of some sort," I say with a mischievous smile.

"I have no idea why I am saying this but ok," Kelsey says.

"YES. FINALLY," I say. "I made you breakfast."

Kelsey quickly eats.

"What do you have in mind for this prank?" Kelsey asks.

"Well. I want to get Harry and Niall back for tickling me. I'm thinking fill their pillow cases with pudding," I say.

"That's genious," Kelsey says.

"See? Isn't it fun to do pranks?" I tell Kelsey. "It gives me a rush."

"Let's do it before the get here," Kelsey says going over to the cabinet with the pudding in it.

The pudding is in the little Jello sized cups. We carry about 30 pudding cups up. 15 for Harry. 15 for Niall.

"I'll get Harry's room. You get Niall's," I tell Kelsey.

Kelsey gives me a nod, and we enter the rooms. I pull the pillow out of the pillow case and put it under the bed then I get to work. I use all 15 pudding cups.

"How are you doing, Kel?" I call to the room across the hall.

"I'm done. Come look," She calls back.

I walk into the room and see all 15 cups of pudding are empty. I look inside the pillow case then high-five Kelsey.

"This is gonna be epic," Kelsey says.

"Oh yeah it is. They won't know what hit them. Let's get rid of the evidence," I say gesturing to the empty cups on the floor.

Right when we were done throwing out all the cups, the door opens and five loud guys walk in.  

"Hello boys," I say.

I get a chorus of 'hello's or "hi's back.

*Later that day*

It's about 11:30 at night, so we decide to go to bed. We were very tired from a day spent on the trampoline and stuffing our faces.

We walk up the stairs, Kelsey and I in front of the boys.

"Showtime," I whisper to Kelsey.

She grins at me and nods.

"Alright. Night boys and gal," I say and head into my room.

About five minutes later, I hear screams. Perfect, I think. Kelsey and I planned to act surprised when they scream.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" I scream running to the rooms.

"IS EVERYONE OK?" Kelsey screams.

A grumpy Harry walks into the hallway holding his pillow which is oozing pudding. We turn to see Niall. Niall is mad also.

"Let's just leave it at this: do not tickle me ever again,"  I say then turn on my heel and head back to my room.

"THIS ISN'T OVER, RUBY. I DECLARE A PRANK WAR," Harry screams.

"BRING IT, POPSTAR," I yell back. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 161 38
"Katie?" I heard is faint voice whisper. "Can we still be friends?" He continues. "Are you serious!? After everything we've been through?" I start wa...
5.3M 56.5K 200
It's all in the title ^^ :)
2.3K 50 8
Mari (m-ah-ree) Sanchez was just about to close up at her working place, Starbucks, when five boys stormed in and hid under the tables. Little did sh...
4.8K 96 23
"Jade!" a low yell came from behind me. I slowly turned around to see Zayn Malik running my way. "I...uh...was wondering if I may have your number."...