Fame. (A Justin Bieber Lovest...

By EimearXx

What happens when Emer, an ordinary girl gets discovered by the manager names Scott Braun? or Scooter Braun i... More

Fame. (A Justin Bieber Lovestory)
Chapter 3 - I'LL NEVER LET YOU GOOO
Chapter 4 - WHAT? NO! Can't I date Usher instead?
Chapter 5 - I'm kidding, You know that right?
Chapter 6 - I honestly feel like shit.
Chapter 7 - Hoes gotta stick together
Chapter 8 - Somebody's on their period...
Chapter 9 - Sorry, I'm a hugger
Chapter 10 - Scott, why do you have to such a buzz kill?
Chapter 11 - Celebrity Hunting.
Chapter 12 - MCDONALDS! MCDONALDS!....
Chapter 13 - EMA's
Chapter 14 - EMA's After-party
Chapter 15 - Scooter.
Chapter 16 - Last day
AUTHORS NOTE.
Chapter 17 - What is happening to me?
Chapter 18 - Me?

Chapter 2 - I GOT SIGNED!

12.3K 173 22
By EimearXx

Yes, I'm trying to upload ALOT.

I'm moving house tomorrow, The internet may be down...

So, I'm gonna try update ALL my story's.

BUT. I'm not Missing Xfactor OR Misfits.

Do any of you watch that? It's good:)

Misfits could be inappropriate for some of you though....

My mom doesn't approve.

But I told her to go shove it:) LOL. jk.

_______________________________________________________

Chapter 2.

It's time.

"Emer, is it?" He asked. As in L.A Reid.

"uh...Y-yes" I stuttered. Great job Emer. Keep it cool, Keep it cool.

"Nervous?" He asked. I couldn't find the words to speak, So I just nodded. He chuckled. "Happens alot." He motioned me to follow him. I glanced at Scot and he nudged me forward. I started walking behind L.A. God help me.

We walked into a small recording studio, with alot of expensive equipment in it. Well, duh. It's a recording studio. I mentally smacked myself in the head.

I walked into the small room with the microphone in it, and stuck the headphones on. Breathe in, breathe out.

L.A pressed a button. "Whenever you're ready." He stated. That is so cool! Shut up Emer. Focus.

"Okay, i'm gonna sing...." I trailed off. "Firework by Katy Perry." I told him. He nodded. Scot gave me the thumbs up. Okay, Here we go.

"Do you ever feel, Like a plastic bag? Drifting through the wind. Wanting to start again. Do you ever feel, Feel so paper thin? Like a house of cards, One blow from caving in. Do you ever feel, Already buried deep? Six feet under, screams and no one seems to hear a thing...." I sang perfectly. Everytime I would hit a high note, my hand would rise a bit. Music flows through me, and I can't help it.

"Do you know that there's. Still a chance in you. 'Cause there's a spark in you. You just gotta ignite a light, and let it shine. Just own the night! Like the forth of July. 'Cause baby you're a Firework...." I sang the rest of the song.

By the end L.A Reid had an unreadable expression on his face. He turned around and said something to my mom, Which made her leave then started talking to Scot. I just stood there like an idiot.

I silently prayed to god, Hoping he'd help my dream come through.

Scot motioned me to come out of the small, soundproofed room. I did, silently and I toke a seat on one of the couches.

"Would you like a Recording contract with Island Def Jams?" L.A asked. I started squealing and he chuckled. He opened his arms for a hug, So I ran and gave him one. Along with Scot.

"EEEEP!" I squealed. "Can I go tell my mom!?" I exclaimed. They nodded and I ran out the door."MOM! MOM! MOOOOOOM!" I yelled. My mom was in the corner biting her nails. she does that when she's nervous. Once she heard me calling her head snapped toward me and a grin spread on her face. I ran and basically jumped on her.

"He asked, If I wanted a recording contract!" I practically yelled.

"Congrats, Hun" She smiled. We walked into L.A's office so, I could sign the contract or some shit. Then they told me to sit outside while they discussed some things with my mom. I sat on the couch in the waiting room.

Now let's play the waiting game.

Lemmie tell you, Most boring game EVER.

I decided to share the news with my BEST friends.

I dialed Laura's Number. She answered straight away.

Me: Hold on, I'm calling Ciara and Alex. WAIT. You call Alex and I'll call Ciara. then we'll join calls. Cool?

Laura: Wait! How'd it go!?

Me: I'll tell you all once they're on the phone too! I don't feel like repeating myself.

Laura: Fine.

I quickly dialed Ciara's number and joined her in on the call.

Alex: Hello, Hello, Hello! How'd it go? Wow, That rhymed. I'M A GENIOUS!

Ciara: Alex, Shut up. You're an idiot. So....WHAT HAPPEND?

Me: Wait, How'd you guys find out?

Alex: Laura.

Ciara: Laura.

Me: Laura?

Laura: Yes?

Me: Nothing. Uh...I GOT SIGNED!

Ciara: NO WAY! NO WAY! NO WAY!

Alex: AHHHHHHHHHH!

Laura: Omg! Congratulations!

Me: Yes Way! EEEP! Thank Youu! OMG. OMG. Happy Dance!

 I stood up and started dancing all retarded. I honestly didn't care who saw me. I was happy dancing, Because I'm Happy.

"Funky moves you got there." Someone told me. I turned around.

"Meh...meh...heh..." I mumbled in shock. " Y-Y-You're Beyonce!" I exclaimed. I could faintly hear Ciara , Laura and Alex say 'Beyonce's there!?' or 'You're meeting Beyonce?' or my personal favorite, 'You lucky bitch.' Probably Ciara.

"I am indeed." she smiled warmly. OMG.OMG.OMG. Keep it cool, You don't wanna look like an obsessed fan.

"you're like my Idol!" I blurted. She smiled warmly.

"Really? What's you're name?" She asked.

"Emer." I grinned.

"Emer? You're not from America? Aye." She guessed.

"Nope, I'm all Irish baby." I giggled. She chuckled.

"How old are you?"  She asked.

"Uh...14...I'm not gonna ask you how old you are, Because My mom said it's rude and she gave out to me when I asked how old Scott was." I told her. She chuckled.

"Scott? Who's Scott?" She questioned. uh... What is he? My manager? Yes, My manager.

"My manager." I beamed. She looked taken back.

"Scott Braun?" She asked.

"Uh...I don't really know his second name, But probably." I blushed. As if on Que, Mom and Scott stepped out of L.A's office. Beyonce hugged Scott and shook my moms hand.

"Looking for another Justin Bieber, I see." Beyonce chuckled. Justin Bieber? What has he got to do with this? My eyebrows furrowed.

"What?" I asked. Beyonce was about to say something, But my mom cut her off.

"Nothing, nothing." She rushed. I raised an eyebrow.

"Why am I being compared to Justin Bieber?" I asked with gritted teeth. My mom gulped. Scott scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Scott's his manager too." Beyonce told me as if it was obvious. WHAT? My head snapped to my mom and I glared at her. She knew about this.

Then, as if God answered my prayers. The man himself walked in.

Oh yes, You guessed him. Justin friggin' Bieber.

He gave Scott a 'Bro-hug'. i rolled my eyes. Faggot. i bit my tongue so I wouldn't insult him or anything.

"Hey baby." He winked at Beyonce.

"Married." She stated simply. I snorted. His head snapped towards me. He started looking me up and down. My blood boiled. He actually has the nerve to check me out. I looked at my mom and I gave her a look as if to say 'You stop him, or I will'.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked me. My fist's clenched.

"Just dandy." I muttered. He knew exactly how I felt. Stupid question Scott.

"I think I'm gonna....call someone, or something. ANYTHING to get out of here." I told him. He nodded understanding.

"Maybe you could call me." Justin winked. I scoffed and started taking deep breaths so my fist wouldn't connected with his face.

I started walking outside, But smacked into something, rather someone.

"Ow." I muttered. I looked up and my jaw dropped.

One name.

Usher.

______________________________________________________________

Oh, So she's meeting Usher.

Okay guys, I need a cover for this book, So whoever wants to make me one PM me or something and I'll like dedicate a chapter to you AND give you a shout out too!

Best of Both worlds. ;)

Unusually, I have NOTHING to say...

Weird.

Okay, don't Forget to....

Vote:D

Fan<3

N Comment:)

LOVE YOUUS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 192 45
Jennifer Braun, her dad, and brother Alfredo Braun has to go live with her uncle because her dad was upset still about his wife dieing and he missed...
72.6K 2.3K 39
Justin Bieber gets a new identity so he can get a reality check. Selena Gomez changes her image because she hated her old self. What happens when the...
6.6M 96.7K 67
Kylie Braun, 16, the daughter of Scott Braun or as some of you may know him as Scooter Braun, never liked the annoying, self centered, jerky supersta...
20.6K 728 39
What happens when pop star Justin Bieber falls for the girl he grew up with? Going back to Canada for a break from his Believe Tour, Justin isn't lo...