Ghost hunt: What they don't k...

By photograph999

First Naru leaves as if nothing happened. 5 years later he comes back as if nothings changed. He can't of bee... More

What they don't know won't hurt them.
Uninvited guests
Mai to the rescue?
This is my bar and I didn't invite you.
You are not my employer anymore Mr Davis.
How is it any of your concern?
persistance...
Release
truths...
The first case??
the beginning
Untitled Part 13
Mai... Tea...
the rest of the crew are here
talk about a welcome party...
...and the battle begins...
relaxing???
REALLY??!!
Naru? Embarrassed?
MONK!!!!
Walking out of hospital... MAI!
It would hurt too much...
dreams...
Dreams... or Nightmares??
HELP!
NO!!!
Savers??
Demon or Demons?
Demon VS Demon
My True Devil
The Winner is?
Authors note.
The Truth...
What happened... (part 1)
Mai's Past...
Mai's past
20 questions...
...blame game.
A week...
the letter...
Authors Note
Finding her

First day.

1.2K 38 2
By photograph999

(just a short filler) 

Naru's Pov...

Tapping my foot i start to get irritated. Its 20 past 4! she's 20 minuets late ON HER FIRST DAY!! 

i close my book and get up starting to pace. I am tea deprived, case deprived, staff deprived and i am starting to lose my patience. Until...

"I'm here." i walk out still irritated but also grateful that she did come.

"your late" i state

"well done Naru yes i am late" Mai says with her back to me. A vein in my head starts to bulge with irritance. "But..." she turns to look at me with a tea in her hand "...i am sorry about that i was in the process of quitting my other job and things got a bit..." she smirks "...ugly. But i am ready to start and here's your first brew of the day." she turns to sit down at her desk. "So whats first?" 

Mai's Pov. 

i knew as soon as i walked in that Naru would be irritated and upset with me for being late. But i had to fill Casey in on what was happening and its also my mum's birthday so i went to go and visit her grave for a bit. 

so i did the thing that i knew would make him happier. I apologised and gave him a cup of tea. 

sitting down he hands me probably the biggest stack of work i have seen in a while. 

"i want you to file these in order answer any calls, greet any..." Naru starts to list everything i have to do.

"naru with the greatest of respect i did do this job for a year and a half." i pointed out and he suddenly stops. 

"well then mai i will leave you to your work." with that he walks out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 220 35
After Naru left for England Aki Tsukino from the police force had Mai join the psychic research unit and the Chief forced Mai to be Aki's partner. Wh...
75.8K 2.5K 57
This is a fanfic for Ghost Hunt This is based on Mai and Naru's story in the future :) They go on new cases that are more dangerous then befo...
904 12 2
Change in destiny leads to unknown circumstances, unknown circumstances lead to hasty impressions. Ever wondered what the narcissist and the brunette...
38.8K 1.1K 13
When spr take a case they meet a pair of twins that are more like gene and naru then thought to be.