What If I Had Your Body?

De miabuggful

Mia is a fan of One Direction but one certain curly haired isn't so much of a fan of her. She's in the same b... Mais

Ch. 1: Meet And Greet Pt. 1
Ch. 2: Meet & Greet Pt. 2
Ch. 3: Thunderstorms
Ch. 4: The Night Before All Hell Broke Loose
Ch. 5: What If You Were Me and What If I Were You?
Ch. 6: Harry's Masterplan
Ch. 7: Why Is Everyone Skeptical?
Ch. 8: The Arousing First Day
Ch. 9: It's Only Our First Day & We're Already Fucking It Up
Ch. 10: The Truth About Harry Styles
Ch. 11: The Truth About Tamia Osborne
Ch. 12: Setting 'Em Straight
Ch. 13: The Intriguing Interview
Ch. 14: The Daring Date
Ch. 15: Coming Clean
Ch. 17: Wednesday In The Café
Ch. 18: My Tanning Skin Bothers People
Ch. 19: Because He Likes...Boys
Ch. 20: Give Up, Give In
Ch. 21: Look After You
Ch. 22: Begin Again
Ch. 23: Well, Well, Well
Ch. 24: Bloodstream
Ch. 25: All Around
Ch. 26: Cops & Robbers
Ch. 27: Ride
Ch. 28: Come Together

Ch. 16: Blackberry Bet

341 16 0
De miabuggful

(A/N: Hey loves! I figured I should update since I haven't in a while and I probably should stick to this schedule I have by updating every Friday so yeah. Have you heard that the boys are coming out this November with a new album called, "Midnight Memories"?

Why do these boys always have these suggestive names for their albums? Up All Night, Take Me Home and now Midnight Memories. What the hell? Haha I'm not complaining though. XD

Comment? Fan? Vote? Thanks loves!)

Harry's POV:

"Louis you still there?" I speak a bit louder into the phone while pacing my bedroom. "Uh, yes," I hear my best mate's soft voice and it makes we want to cry to know that I've really missed the lads.

"Oh okay," wow really? Awkward silence. "So um how did you find out?" I hear shuffling on the other line and my voice saying, "Let me speak to him now," why does Mia want to talk to me?

"Harry?" she tries and I hum in response. "Oh okay well Louis is in shock I think?" I stop walking and she continues to talk, "You know because he knows about this slight um change up?"

I nod and remembers that she cant see me, "Yeah well will he be okay?" she sighs. "I think so but I don't have any guarantees," I shake my head.

"Don't worry about it, he'll be fine," I rub the back of my neck and she murmurs in agreement. "So those anybody else knows?"

"Um," she stalls nervously. "Mia what did you do?"

"Mia? Who told you about my nickname Harry?" I bite on my lip because that's right she never told me that was her nickname and I was supposed to call her by her actual name.

I think of something quickly before she notices, "Harry? Who told you about my nickname?"

"What?"

"Exactly," I continue to confuse her and I can see her rolling her eyes. "Louis how do you put up with him? Anyways um you might want to sit down," I roll my eyes and sit down on the bed.

"Okay I'm sitting," I adjust my butt so I can be more comfortable.

"Zayn," she says flatly.

"What about Zayn?" I question and she sighs again.

"Zayn knows," I nod slowly and remembers again that she can't see me. "Ho-," I start but I hear someone interrupting me.

"Zayn knew before me?!" I hear Louis dramatically shouts on the other line and I rub my ears. And I was saying that I missed that dramatic arse? Not so sure now. But I know Mia is going to catch his wrath now.

"Louis, I didn't tell him! He just found out on his own and remember I decided to actually tell you," she's smooth, I have to give her that.

"Okay, I guess," he speaks slowly and I feel that I should say something. "So how did he find out? Wait lemme guess? Those weird supernatural psychological books?"

"Yup," she pops her mouth on the p and then I remember why I called her. "Oh I almost forgot so what do you do when you and Asia get in fights?"

"Harry why would you get into a fight with Asia? What did do you do?" she speaks slowly in a threatening manner like she did when I washed her hair.

"Nothing!" I exclaimed and she huffs in disbelief. "Just tell me what happened."

"Okay well first of all she knows about the um change up," I decided to mock her and she makes this inhuman noise. "Harry what do you mean she knows?!"

"Like I said she knows because she was getting suspicious so I decided to tell her and so I went over to her house for your every week sleepover an-,"

"Wait what sleepover? We never have sleepovers every week," my eyes pop open and she laughs.

"Asia played you!" she continues to giggle. "That's not funny!" I shout again and it makes her laugh louder.

"She wanted that Harry booty, wait that came out wrong," she laughs at her stupid joke of my name.

Deciding to shut her up, "Well that means it would've been with your body so," she stops laughing and I smirk.

"Whatever continue with the story!" I chuckle but continues, "Well she dared me to call Kenan because I think he likes you an-," she cuts me off, again!

"Wait Kenan likes me?!" she shouts into the phone with my deep voice rumbling and starts to fangirl.

"You know, you would think that you were on the phone with Harry Styles oh wait," I arrogantly say with fire erupting inside my body. Wait why am I having this feeling?

"Shut up Harry, it's just oh my God if he likes me then do you even know?" clearly not making any sense I decide to ignore her.

"Well I called him," she squeals and she definitely shouldn't do that in my body. "And he wants to go on a date," I say flatly while she squeals again. "Oh my, I can't even. Did you say yes?!"

"What the bloody hell are you going on about?" Louis speaks up and I inwardly thank him. She ignores him, "Harry please tell me you said yes," she breathes heavily on the phone.

I shake my head in disgust for the way she's going crazy over him, "Well Asia grabbed the phone and said yes so that's why we got in the fight," I push myself on the bed so I can lean against the headboard.

"So lemme get this straight, you got mad at her because she said yes?"

"Yes! I mean I'm a guy, I don't want to go on a date with another guy," not exactly lying but what do I look like telling her the real reason? I mean I don't even like her like that, hell I don't like her at all. At least that's what I like to tell myself.

"I'm going to call it off."

"Harry just do this for me, I mean you owe me," I look at the phone in disbelief and push it back to my ear.

"What do you mean "I owe you?" what have you done for me that I haven't done for you?"

"Uh for one, pretending to date Taylor and interviewers flirting with me," she starts speaking in that ghetto talk that the girls at her school speak as. Do all southern girls speak like that or what?

"Really? You wanted to hang out with Taylor! And you really think I want those women to hit on me? No you're

mistaken."

"Just do this for me Harry please, I'll do whatever you want!" I smirk.

"Okay I'll do this and I'll take advantage of that," she huffs while I deepen my smirk.

"Fine whatever but just make this a good date because this is my first," she speaks shyly while Louis shouts, "Aw she's blushing Hazza!"

"Shut up Louis!" he giggles like the madman he is and I shake my head.

"Yeah yeah yeah, well I got to go to bed," she agrees and we hang up.

***

(Wednesday morning)

I walk to my locker but to find Asia there waiting on me, "Harry," she speaks softly so no one could hear and it almost makes me smile. Almost.

"What?" I reach down to fiddle with the locker's combination. "Harry I'm sorry, I was just trying to prove a point and it was wrong of me to do that," she apologizes and I look up at her to see if it was sincere.

I stand up leaving the locker altogether and pull her to me to hug her to show that I forgive her. "I'm sorry too I shouldn't had got mad," she hugs me back awkwardly and I pull away.

"I'm sorry but Tamia didn't tell you that I don't really like hugs?" I shake my head because she didn't and she nods.

"Figures," she mumbles under her breath.

"Yeah well ready to go to class?" she nods and we start to walk but to overhear two people talking about Mia.

Kenan and the guy that looks like a shark, Brandon? are the ones that are talking. "I guess you do have the skills to pick up a black girl too," I look over at Asia questionably and she puts her finger to her lips to shush me.

We look back over to see Brandon pulling his wallet out of his back pocket and pulling out a twenty. "Now if you get that ass, I'll give you the rest of the money," Kenan nods and I grip the wall, gritting my teeth.

Asia grabs my arm so we can leave before they catch us and I'm so pissed that I could go over and kick both of those guys' asses.

(A/N: what do you think?)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

173 0 19
A sequel to "Mystery?" This book takes place a year after the break up. They are both in different relationships. Mariana is dating her co...
7.2K 147 32
Eliza, severely bullied and friendless, cuts to deal with the pain. But what will happen when classmate and One Direction bandmate Harry Styles notic...
353K 8.2K 59
They went to the same school. She was just like any other normal teenage girl in high school. He on the other hand wasn't like any other teenage boy...
84.5K 1.1K 28
One Direction. The biggest boyband right now. There debut album has just dropped, and the tour starts in a few months. But what happens when a girl...