Lituation (bwwm)

De littlemissuzumaki

DISCLAIMER: i wrote this shit in the 7th and 8th grade. bitch that was like 2014-2015 I am now in college. fo... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Announcement!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Final Announcement
SEQUEL!!
NEW STORY!
NEW STORY AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Chapter 5

18.1K 454 321
De littlemissuzumaki

⚠️ edited ⚠️

Did Anyone See The Game Last Night?

Cassandra's POV

"I'm going to have fun with that." He mumbled

"Um. What." I said

I guessed he thought I wasn't going to hear him but like any other boy, he completely sucks at whispering. He blushed really hard.

"Aw your blushing." I said poking at his cheeks.

"Shut up." He said playfully.

"Then what if I don't want to." I said crossing my arms.

"Then you will be punished." he said walking to the parking lot.

"Ew. You're gross."

"Hey. You're the one who made it weird." He shrugged. "You dont know that if i were going to fart in the car and lock all the windows. But you made it dirty." He laughed.

I just laughed at his logic.

"Like that makes it any better." I crossed my arms.

"You never answered my question." I shifted my weight onto one leg.

"You're really cute when you're stubborn." He said putting my down. But then he slinged his arm around my neck and we were walking together now.

I rolled my eyes. This kid could easily have a girlfriend in 10 seconds if he weren't so much of a bully during school.

"Your're annoying." I said

"You're hot."

"You're a twat."

"You're amazing."

"And you're still a bitch." I said nudging him in the arm.

"Call me a bitch again I swear Cassandra Im gonna hurt you." He threatened me. I knew he was playing so I decided to mess with him more.

"Bitch." I said sticking my tongue out.

He reached out to lunge at me but I yelled " Gotta blast." and putting my peace sign up I ran away. For dear life.

Not too long after, we were racing to the parking lot. I won obviously. I was bound to be the fastest on the track team. But sports weren't really my thing. The way my stomach is set up.

"So which one is your car?" I said looking all over the parking lot.

"This one. Race you there." Drew said pointing to blue Porsche.

"You have a nice car."

"Thanks. Mom bought it. You ready to race?" He asked.

"Ready for the L?"

"You're going to be the one taking the L." He said.

"What ever you say Drew."

We started at the end of the curb and ran all the way to the parking lot. Drew cheated and started before i said go. So he touched the car first.

"You cheater." I said as I punched him in the arm.

"Bite me." He said in a British accent

"With pleasure." I said pulling up my fist to my face.

"You cant fight like that." Drew said pushing my hands to my face and making me hit myself in the nose.

"Ow you fuck face McGee." I said holding my nose. This guy was about to get his ass beat.

I kicked his in his shins and then his balls. Then I watched him groan in agony.

"Haha you fag wad." I laughed.

"You're lucky I like you." He said grabbing his spot.

"You move on to the "L" word pretty fast." I said crossing my arms

"Welp. Moving slow makes the world go slow." He shrugged. "And technically, like isn't the 'L' word." He said trying to get technical with me.

"You're so dumb, it hurts." I laughed.

He rolled his eyes and unlocked his door. Still uneasy about the whole fight situation. I got in the car anyway.

"So where are we actually gonna go?" I asked putting my seat belt on.

"Where ever you're destined to go." He said

"Well, my mom will kill me since we technically left school early. And the office is probably gonna call her before I get there so I'll deal with her later. So maybe your house?" I asked

"Sure. I'm moving back in with my dad and my step mom. I was with my older brother Caden, but he was so annoying bringing girls home about every week. So i got annoyed of his hoeish ways so I'm going back with my dad." He shrugged.

"Funny because I have the same situation. But I'm moving in with my step dad." I said.

He just laughed and started the car. The beginning of the ride was awkward because it was silent. All you could hear was the hum of the car.

"You would never guess what my mom said." I said trying to break the silence.

"Why would you expect me to know. I don't know your mom. But what did she say?" he said

"Okay so I forgot what I was talking about or looking at-"

"So how are you going to tell a story but then forget what happened." He asked pulling into another street.

"Maybe if you would let me finish the story you would get it."

He just rolled his eyes again.

"Anyways as i was saying, me and my mom were talking about something and I said I was too ugly to do it.
I think it was modeling something and of course being the mom she is she said no you're not and then I said she was just saying that because she is my mom but then she said no you're not because if you were i would've done something about that a long time ago." I laughed

"You're mom is automatically my best friend now." He laughed.

"I'm sure she'll love you."

"Why would you say that?" He asked looking at me for at least 5 seconds but then turning to look at the road again.

"Because both of you guys are loving sometimes, head asses and arrogant."

"I appreciate that." He said pulling into a very familiar drive way.

"I thought we were going to your house." I said

"I am at my house. What are YOU talking about."

"This is my step dad's house."

"Aw ew. That means you're my step sister." He said

"My mom has got explaining to do." I said jumping out of the car and running up to the door. I banged on the door to see no one but my step dad at the door.

"Why are you home so early?" He said looking me up and down.

I just looked at him and waited for Drew to be at my side.

"Oh I see you met my son Drew."

"Oh my gosh."

"I have a daughter that goes to your school too. Since we're letting everything off our chest."

"Oh My gosh. Who is it." I said looking at Drew.

Drew was just looking down.

"Do you know Jennifer Steinfeld?"

"Oh no." I said grabbing my head.

"Well she is your sister now."

Everything just went black.

____________________________________________________________________________________

You werent expecting that plot twist were you.

You'll see I will make it better for you guys next time. And Wattpad was being super weird because I wrote this chapter on the Ipad but then it saved like 5 paragraphs. SO this wasn't planned but I was that Come Back Kid and I fixed it.

Dont Forget to like comment and share.

Thanks for reading! Lots of Love. <3

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

131K 4.8K 23
Trevor is a young successful bachelor who runs a successful business. He's always had An iron fist and sharp tongue that could slice through anyone's...
63.4K 3.8K 23
An interracial story of love, betrayal and friendship. The Ayad family. They are wealthy, extravagant and genetically close to perfect. Prior to mar...
122K 5.1K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
17.3K 727 16
Cholé Lewis, is a 27, Pre-school teacher, her life revolves around her family and job, when her best friend's wedding comes up she meets the guy she...