RWBY x Male! Reader- New Game...

By darkprince171

How many reader-inserts have you read? Or video games you've played? Well, have you ever thought "What if I d... More

Chapter 2: Side Quest
Chapter 3: Main Quest
Chapter 4: Friendly Fire
Chapter 5: Maximum Effort
Chapter 6: Dusty Old Crow
Chapter 7: Level 1
Chapter 8: Respawn
Remastered

Chapter 1: New Player

3.3K 33 76
By darkprince171

[(A/N): Really quick note here, I'm gonna change a few things so this story isn't going to follow what happens exactly. Also, my chapters may be a little long since I have ideas and a little free time. Finally, you'll have to let me know if you guys want a certain romance between the reader and a character. Without further delay, here is Chapter 1!]

[(Y/N)'s POV]

Me: "OH SHHHIT!!!"

I yelled as fell to the ground. I was currently thousands of feet in the air headed towards a forest. I don't know why a portal opened here when I tried to fast-travel but this sucks major dick. I shielded my head and tucked my body in so that when I hit the ground I rolled. It worked, sort of. I landed and a crater formed as I rolled a few times then stopped as I laid on my back.

Me: "Well. Let's never do that again."

I kicked up and got to my feet.

Me: "Now. Where in the world am I?"

I looked around a bit. I then tapped a little to my right bringing up a holographic menu display (Think the menu from SAO) I then went through and looked to make sure all my weapons and items were still in my inventory. They were, so it's not a glitch.

Me: 'Guess I could look around, see if this place is any fun.'

I started walking until I heard a loud roar.

Me: "Huh? Sounds like a dragon? Maybe some other creature... FUN!!!!"

I took off at extreme speeds, towards the sound. I got to a huge academy or school looking thing. The place was in absolute chaos, strange creatures everywhere, fire, dead bodies, the whole package.

Me: "Weird. But interesting. But also possibly complicated. All and all fun."

I walked around a bit simply taking in the sights. Suddenly I found myself surrounded by robots that had a red glow to them.

Me: "Well these aren't friendly, least that's what every game has ever taught me."

One opened fire, I quickly equipped a Daedric shield (Curtesy of Skyrim) blocking the shot. I then equipped the gun blade (Curtesy of Final Fantasy) and shot six of them. Four to go. I shot forward and sliced through each of them effortlessly.

Me: "Well that was entertaining for five seconds..."

I then saw a girl with black hair run into a burning building.

Me: "Hey a NPC."

I ran over. I then saw her and some dude in a white mask fighting, she got knocked to the ground and he stabbed her.

Me: "Ooooo, main antagonist."

I equipped the Master Sword (Curtesy of LoZ) and began walking forward. Then out of no where a girl with blonde hair jumped forward and was about to punch the guy. I looked closely, then realized that she wouldn't hit him, he was ready for her. I shot forward and pushed her away before blocking his sword with mine.

Me: "Sorry, but I'll be CUTTING in now."

I chuckled at my own joke.

Me: "Damn I'm funny."

I then equipped the left leg of my Daegric armor and kneed him in the stomach making him grab his stomach and stagger backwards. I then equipped the home run bat (Curtesy of SuperSmashBros).

Me: "Batter up!"

I hit him across the temple, effectively knocking him out and cracking his mask. I took a satisfied deep breath. Then instantly slumped down.

Me: "That was too easy, definitely wasn't the main boss... I need a freaking challenge!!!"

???: "Uh, excuse me... Who are you?"

Me: "Huh?"

I turned to see the blonde helping up the girl in black who asked me the question.

Me: "Oh, I'm (Y/N). Who are you two fine ladies?"

Yang: "My name is Yang.... why the hell did you stop me?"

Me: "Well I figured you would've liked to keep your arm. And your injured friend there is...?"

Blake: "Blake... Belladonna."

Blake said between heavy breathes, she was injured pretty bad and bleeding quite a bit. I opened my inventory and pulled one of my many health potions out. I threw it to her, she looked at it confused.

Me: "Drink it. It'll heal your wound up."

Blake: "What is it?"

Me: "Just drink it I don't have time to explain it."

She nodded and drank it. She was then covered in a spiraling golden light and her wound healed up, not even leaving a scar.

Blake: "Thanks..."

She was now on her feet and seemed to be stable.

Me: "Ah, well, no problem. But say, I heard a roar around here, any clue where that would be?"

Just as I said this I saw a large black dragon fly over head.

Me: "I CALL IT!!!"

I equipped the Twin-Headed Greatbow (Curtesy of Dark Souls 2) and readied one "arrow" I waited a moment before firing. It flew forward and struck the dragon in the wing where I aimed. But it didn't do anything, instead it absorbed into it.

Me: "So that's how it's gonna be you little shit."

I turned around to the two girl.

Me: "Well, I'll be seeing you ladies around."

I was about to run after the dragon but the blonde stopped me.

Yang: "Wait, if you're out there and you see a girl in red or a girl in white tell them to go to the docks."

Me: "Alright. I accept your quest."

I ran off leaving them confused. As I was running I looked over and saw a group fighting a giant robot.

Me: "Oh, fun!"

I ran over and jumped on top of the robot then equipped an energy sword (Curtesy of Halo) and stabbed into the "head" of the robot. However, it didn't stop and tried to shake me off, I jumped off and landed in front of the group. I then equipped the Chaos Blades (Curtesy of God of War). I stabbed the robot in both of its shoulders then pulled the chains making me shoot forward, I stuck my feet out in front of me and kicked the robot's head clean off. I back flipped and landed upright in front of the group.

Me: "I love mini bosses, although it was still weak, but I guess they did weaken it."

I turned around to see the group. My eye was instantly drawn to the one in all white.

Me: "Hey Snow White, a chick named Yang asked me to tell you to go to the docks with a girl in red."

Weiss: "One, it's not Snow White, it's Weiss Schnee. Two, understood. Three, who are you?"

Me: "I'm (Y/N)."

Girl: "Look out!"

Me: "Huh?"

I turned around to see a giant robot's fist coming at me. I was about to block but the hit was stopped by Weiss. She seemed to summon a arm with a large sword from a glyph.

Me: "Interesting."

The arm then split the robot in half.

Me: "I was never much on Magic. Anyway, I got a dragon to fight. See ya'"

I ran off once more.

[Time Skip]

I finally reached the top of the tower, thanks to some sweet-ass Assassin's Creed style climbing. I saw a redhead, who looked like a Spartan, and a girl in a dress with black hair that was shooting fire, fighting.

Me: 'Seems pretty intense.'

I watched for awhile before equipping my Daedric set (Curtesy of Skyrim) and walking in. The woman was about to shoot an arrow into the redhead's chest so I jumped in front of her. I expected the arrow to bounce off, like all the others do. Instead it went straight into my armor.

Me: "Well. That was useless."

A red -1 appeared by my head signaling the amount of health I lost. I unequipped my armor and pulled out the arrow.

Me: "Say, you two seen a dragon flying around?"

As if on quo the dragon landed behind the woman. I smiled and equipped a Buster Sword (Curtesy of Final Fantasy).

Me: "Here comes fun!"

The woman fired arrows as I charged and jumped over her. I was about a foot away from the dragon when suddenly...

???: "Pyrrha!"

I looked back to see the redhead be disintegrated and a girl in red screaming. Then, her eyes began to glow white and I was blinded by the light. My body suddenly felt extremely heavy, and as I fell to the ground my vision went dark.

[Time Skip]

I stretched as I woke up, then sat up and yawned. I looked around to see I was laying in a hospital like bed, the room was mostly white, sickening white.

Me: "God, why is everything white."

I got up and noticed I was in a hospital gown.

Me: "Ew."

I opened my menu and equipped my (F/C) shirt, my (Favorite Jacket), my (Favorite Shoes), and (F/C) jeans. I went to the door and opened it. I looked out to see long hallways on both sides.

Me: 'Great, and no mini-map.'

[Cue Thirty Minutes of Wondering Aimlessly Later]

I finally found a place of interest, two large doors. I stopped at the doors and thought.

Me: 'It's either a boss or some sort of important person. Welp, no use standing around. Now, just have to decided whether to open the door normally or-'

Me: "Knock knock!"

I kicked in the door effectively scaring the people inside. Well, or so I thought. There was a man with white hair and a mustache at the desk, he simply slowly looked up from what he was doing. Then there's the girl from the school, Weiss, who nearly fell over, and then there's the chick who currently has her sword pressed to my neck who looked like an older version of Weiss.

Me: "Well.... This isn't the worst welcome I've had."

Weiss: "What in the world are you doing you dolt!?"

Me: "The hell is a 'dolt'? And I decided to make an entrance, considering I woke up in an unknown building, in a hospital gown, and wondering 'where the fuck is that dragon I was about to fight.'"

Weiss: "Watch your language."

Me: "Oh god, nobles, this is gonna be boring."

I then looked at the sword.

Me: "Prussian Saber style blade, has a hidden part for a secondary blade. Nice. Although I prefer something with a little more flare."

In the blink of an eye I equipped the Ebony Blade (Curtesy of Skyrim) and struck her away. But she blocked and slid back. She then began summoning a glyph. I raised my hand and pointed my palm towards her.

Me: "Mana Drain."

Her glyph disappeared and she looked confused.

Me: "Alright so now that that's out of the way, where am I?"

Mustache man: "You are at the Schnee family estate in Atlas."

Me: "Yeah... Got no idea where that is so I guess I'll ask, why am I here?"

Mustache: "My daughters and I have decided that you'll be acting as the new guard of the Schnee family. You've showed incredible fighting knowledge and power."

Me: "And Why would I agree to this?"

Older Weiss: "Because you don't have anywhere else to go. Also, it seems you know nothing of this world."

Me: "Well you got me there. Sure why not, what's it pay?"

Mustache: "Two hundred fifty Lien a week."

Me: "Lien? Does that mean you guys don't accept gold?"

Weiss: "Gold?"

Me: "Yeah."

I opened my menu and tapped "drop all." Suddenly a large pile of gold coins spilled onto the floor. Weiss' mouth dropped open.

Me: "Yeah, let's just say I've been to a lot of dimensions."

I then clicked "Pick up" and it all returned to my inventory.

Older Weiss: "What magic is that?"

Me: "Oh this isn't magic, it's a Holographic Space Pocket Storage System. It allows me to store anything I want in a dimensional pocket which I can access at anytime. Which is how I have a large arsenal of weapons and skills from video games and other fictional worlds."

Mustache: "Video games and fictional worlds?"

(You 'bout to learn some shit)

Me: "Yup. See, the world I come from is boring, there's no creatures or amazing powers, but there is science. So I got bored, my brother and I began developing a dimensional transporter, of course eventually the government found out about this and raided the college we were at. But before they could get to us my brother gave me the device, which I later added the storage system to, and was warped into another world. Now dimensions are a little weird, each time someone creates a physical manifestation of an idea, it creates its own dimension. So there are seemingly endless amounts of dimensions and possibilities, whether it be from a game or a book, there's a dimensional place for it. Finally, when a real being, such as myself, enters a fictional dimension, that dimensional space is turned into a 'real' place, for example, in video games you always have set motions, you can only do what the game is programmed for, but if I enter that space then everything becomes more realistic, the world will no longer be the same. Understand?"

They all looked dumbfounded. Guess I got carried away there...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905K 38.3K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
16.2M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...