Please, Just Hate Us

By RainDrop-13-

A war that lasted 25 years and happened 50 years ago, has brought the world to where it is today in 2100. Vam... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Humans and Vampires
Chapter 2: Lies
Chapter 3: Seulgi, Joy and Yeri
Chapter 5: SINKHOLE?!?!??!??
Chapter 6: New Desires
Chapter 7: C.R.A.Z.Y
Chapter 8: New~
Chapter 9: Blood Lust
Chapter 10: The Bloodless
Chapter 11: Questions
Chapter 12: Some Answers...
Chapter 13: A Talk Between Two
Chapter 14: Craziness Everywhere
Chapter 15: Troubles at the Gate
Chapter 16: Where Loyalties lie
Chapter 17: What?! Again?!
Chapter 18: My Brain Hurts
Chapter 19: Training
Chapter 20: Where are we going?
Chapter 21: And So It Begins
Chapter 22: Struggles
Chapter 23: Fighting
Chapter 24: Let's go
Chapter 25: Chaos Erupts
Chapter 26: Face to Face
3 Years Later
4 Years Later
5 Years Later
Q&A
ANSWERSSSSSSS
SEQUEL
SEQUEL, WHERE IS IT?

Chapter 4: Not Every Vamp is Bad...

15.6K 654 499
By RainDrop-13-

MOMO POV:

I hate Seulgi, and I don't even know the girl personally. I just know I hate her. She is so close to Dahyun and I hate it. I want to be by Dahyun, is that to much of a wish? Sana keeps telling me I'm jealous.

"Momo, it's called jealousy." Sana said, gazing at Tzuyu.

"No, I'm just being, um, observative." I replied.

"Oh, please, you're practically glaring Seulgi down." Sana replied.

"Well, your about to murder Yeri." I said.

"What is wrong with you two?" Mina asked.

"Oh as if you don't want to kill Joy." I said.

"I'm serious, we have a test soon and I'm telling you know, it is not going to be a fun one." Mina said, as she snuggled her nose into the study guide.

"Mina, it's okay if we fail, then we'll just stay as Junior Hunters." I said.

"Momo, we all need to pass, we've never taken the test and those who pass first try are given a 100% chance of having a spot on the Council!" Mina shouted, glaring.

Dahyun and the rest of them looked at us and the three of us smiled, hoping to turn their attention away. They thankfully did, but Dahyun kept staring, and I wasn;t sure if she was staring at me or my neck...Wait, my NECK! I looked at her agiain my superstitions only got worse, teeth, fully bared out. I swear I'm hallucinating. I looked one last time and she wasn't even staring at me.

I am so going crazy...

"Momo, are you okay?" Sana asked.

I could feel myself being as plae as a ghost and I swear whatever I just saw, I amd praying that it's fake.

"Sana, Dahyun just had fangs..." I said.

Sana's face turned even paler than mine, I didn't think that was possible.

"Momo, see me after class, you know where." Sana said.

Suddenly, Ms. Seo walked in.

"Class, it's time for you guys to go home." Ms. Seo said, "Class, Dissmissed!"

Like that we all hitched out the door, but I went to the treehouse and when no one was looking, like Alice in Wonderland I jumped into a small shoot at the back of the treehouse. Sana was already there when I reached the secret room.

Something is very off...

DAHYUN POV:

Someone help me. This is so not okay. School was just dismissed and I amd literally dying, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and I all forgot to well, drink our lunch... We're idiots... I am currently on the floor grasping my throat and I'm just in the bathroom, it really , really need the package. I managed to crawl over to the small only for it to be kicked away by some peculiar presence. Looking up I saw Nayeon glaring down at me.

"Your're a vampire aren't you?" She asked, picking up the package.

I can't believe this, I amd dying and she's just standing there.

"Answer my question." She demanded, "Or, should I just check for myself?"

She slowly began opening the package and I panicked, really hard, especially when I saw the light flickering, something is wrong.

She had almost opened the entire package, when the worst of things happened the lights, just as I had suspected were going to fall. I have no idea where Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are right now, but I need to save this snobby human.

I lifted myself up and Nayeon seemed to be oblivious to the fact that she was going to die if she stood there any longer. I managed to stagger up and Nayeon only smirked.

"Move." I croaked out.

"Answer my question!" She shouted, leaving the package almost opened.

"Please, move!" I shouted, but it was too late.

I hurled myself on top of the girl and she was quite confused at my actions, what happened next was painful, but I'll be okay. I felt a sharp piece of the glass in the light stab throough my abdomen and I felt the lights just fall on me, it was horrible. Under me was a utterly confused Nayeon who was screaming at me, asking if I was okay as the lights kept falling, it this an earthquake?

Finally the peculiar turbulence stopped and I grunted as I pushed myself off Nayeon and whimpered silently in pain. Then I remebered, no blood equals no healing. Shoot.

"D...Da...Dahyun, are you okay?" Nayeon asked getting up, still holding the package.

I nodded and simelntly asked for the package, which she gladly gave. I swallowed the red liquid and finally my thirst was quenched. I let out a huge breath and finally the stab in my abdomen sealed and all the bruises dissapeared.

"You are a vampire..." Nayeon mumbled.

I got up and just smiled at Nayeon, what was I supposed to do, so what if she was so about to kill me earlier, I think it's fine if I saved her life... I hope...

"Yeah." I said, not dying.

"Why did you save me?" She asked.

"Well, you can't handle a stab to the stomach, I can." I replied, beginning to walk out of the bathroom.

"Wait." Nayeon said.

I turned around and simply smiled again.

"Thank you." Nayeon said.

"No prob, but lets see what was going on." I said, signaling for her to come out.

Nayeon nodded and I lead the way out, the outside of the bathroom looked nothing like the inside, it was even worse. I heard a few gorans here and there and saw that there were kids stuck under rocks. What kind of Descendants of the Sun scenario is this!

"Hey Nayeon, can you look around for people and try to help the ones you can?" I asked.

"On it." She said, looking around.

I turned to the first person I saw, his entire leg was buried under a pile of rubble. I ran over and began to take off the rocks, one by one. Eventually, they were all off, but I knew he couldn't move.

"I'm really, sorry, but can you please just sit tight, I'm sure the ambulance is coming." I said.

He nodded and I dashed over to another person to help them out. Everyone was somewhat hurt and yet here I am, perfectly fine... I cursed, I hated being a vampire. At least I can help out...

TZUYU POV:

I heard all the crashing and booming, but I can do nothing, I'm dying. The package is so close, yet I can't get to it. Chaeyoung is right next to me and we are literally dying.

"Dahyun." I whimpered, hoping she had heard.

My face was paler than it should be and I'm having trouble breathing. The package... I need to get up and see what happened, please, someone help...

Suddenly, Yeri and Joy barged into the room and looked at us shocked.

"Where is the package!" Yeri shouted.

I pointed weakly at the small green bag. Yeri hurried over to it and tossed it my way. I ripped open the package and my fangs were fully out, I began drinking the blood and I felt better instantly. Joy was helping out Chaeyoung and I think we're both gonna be okay.

"You idiot nugget-heads!" Joy shouted, "Why did you dimwits forget!"

Chaengie and I both laughed, this isn;t the first time this has happened.

"How did you guys survive 5 years without us..." Yeri said.

I chuckled again, getting up.

"I have no idea." I said.

I wuickly walked out of the room and the first thing I saw was a butt ton of people buried under rubble, or well anything really.

I rushed over to everyone I could and began digging htme out, the rest of us did the same. I wonder what is really going on. For now, I have to save as many people as possible.

------------------------------------------
Alrighty, there is another chapter for all of you loveley readers! I hope you enjoyed and of course we have our wondreous question of the day!

Today's Question: What is your favorite concept in the Twice Cheer Up MV?

My Answer: I personally like Chaeyoung's Cowgirl, Dahyun's Honbok and Tzuyu's kind of mature one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 25 18
As long as there have been humans, there have been vampires. No one really knows why, it's just always been like that. The most accepted theory is th...
74.5K 2.6K 26
Tzuyu and Dahyun are fraternal twin sisters who have had some pretty tough experiences. From their parents dying to their boyfriends trying to rape t...
63K 2.7K 29
Two siblings left their house and ended up in a place where they find it very different from all the cities they had been to. But little they don't k...
752 115 16
In the century Kim Seokjin has lived, he has never fucked up this badly. He's only ever cared about three people in his whole existence: Soonmin, Kyu...