Saving Chloe [5SOS Fanfic] *S...

By LostInNeverland_

They loved her and she loved them. But it wasn't at all that simple. More

saving chloe
preface
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty

chapter seven

31.9K 895 500
By LostInNeverland_

-Mia's Perspective-

It had happened to quickly.

Chloe was immediately sent to the hospital, her mother terryified at what her daughter had done to herself.

Michael and I headed back home, silent as we rode back until he finally spoke.

"You're amazing Mia," he said, looking sideways at me.

"She could have died if it weren't for you." He continued.

"If it werent for us, Michael. Not just me." I smiled.

He pulled up in my driveway, opening my door like a gentlemen.

"Thanks love." I said as I reached up on tiptoes to kiss Michael, but instead, he lifted me up to his height and gave me he kiss any girl would kill for.

We smiled at each other, waving our byes for the day.

We were so lucky to have eachother.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

-Chloe's Perspective-

"Be quiet, she's awake." Said a low feminine voice and then heels walking away.

I breathed in to sniff the smell of illness. The smell that I've hated ever since I was young.

The hospital.

I widended my eyes to see a huge monitor over me and tubes everywhere.

There was a geat inner pain in my left arm and so i tried lifting it, but it was impossible, so l lifted my head instead.

I was terrified to see a whole bunch of different cloths and fabrics around my wrist, and blood sinking in all of them.

Why am I here? I thought to myself, regretting it all at once.

It had stung so bad as I remembered the scene of my innocence disappear within minutes.

The thoughts of the blade sinking deep and deeper into the once untouched skin.

And then I was interrupted as I hear soft snoring my the side of my bed.

I turned to see the unoticed boy. His short waves moving with the wind of the open hospital window. It was Ashton.

I couln't help but stare. Even the top of Ashton's head was cute.

My attention is caught off by a soft knocking at the door.

"May I come in?"

I look over to the half opened door, seeing a nurse, probably in her mid 30's. I nod in response to her question.

I couln't help but notice how extremely thin her body was, and her hair pretty long too. She entered the room, her body swaying left to right as she walked toward me.

"You must be Chloe Jenkins," she said, fake smiling at me as she checked that all the monitors were right.

"Yea," I signed, now looking the opposite direction from her.

"Do you remember what you did?" Her voice never lost its tone, as if she's done this about a million times before.

"What do you think?" I responded, sounding completely fucked up.

She seemed almost taken aback for a few seconds, but she moved quickly from the lines.

"I just came in to tell you that you're going to have to enter therapy." And she left within seconds, disappearing through the door way without the sound of her flats tap away.

Therapy? Oh God help me.

I felt the bed shake, as I jumped back, seeing that Ashton had waken up.

I had just barely noticed that he was holding my left hand. My arms jerked back, thinking of the whole reason I had cut in the first place.

Ashton pulled his head back, moaning at the same time. I stared nervously.

"Where am I?" He yawned.

"Hospital." I half whispered in a croaky and sick voice.

Ashton litterally freaked out, his hand untangling from mine.

"Oh hi," his voice was almost the same as mine.

"Hey," I half smiled.

"How are you feeling?"

"Not bad," I lie. But he sees right through me.

"Hurting," I honestly reply now.

He rubs his hand across my arms, staring at the bloody cloths on my left wrist.

"I used to cut you know. If you ever wondered why the hell I where so many wristbands." He says sheepishly. I stare at the door, no emotion changes in me.

"Why?" was all I could say.

"Bullied when I was in middle school. Called emo for playing the drums all the time. And teased for my long hair that I kept for so long," Ashton was staring at the floor, yet he was smiling.

"But look at me now," he continues. I look at him, even though that might have not been a litteral remark.

"I'm successful. I have friends. I have you." Ashton tightens the grip on my hand. I smile.

"We have eachother." we finished in unison.

But I don't know if he actually means it, or he's just saving Chloe from her insane self.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

-Next Day-

"Chloe Jenkins?"

I turn my attention to a man in his 40's.

"Here," I say.

"Peter Hang."

"Here."

"Trisha Lu?"

"Here."

"Calum Hood?"

"Oh yea. Ummm.. Here."

"Thomas Herp?"

"Here."

I'm looking around the room, adjusting to the new faces.

All of them look perfectly normal, but I probably looked perfectly normal in their eyes too.

So this is therapy. A room full of perfectly normal people that are the complete opposite in the inside.

The man in his 40's does the same as me, examining every new face in the room.

I catch a glimse of his name tag.

Dr. Kelps.

Few minutes pass, and I haven't moved at all. Dr. Kelps start to introduce himself, telling us how many years he's done this and what he'd like to hear from us these few days.

He looks at his roll call,

"Calum?" He says looking around.

A boy, probably 17 or 18 looks up quickly.

"Yea?" the boy has a voice of a child, his hair facing all sides possible, black and a bit wavy. Calum looks around, staring at me for about two seconds before speaking.

"Hi. Umm my name is Calum Hood. I'm um here because I've been bullied for my last name and other little things that have given a few reasons of killing myself." Dr. Kelps nods at Calum and says the next name after the next.

"Peter."

Peter faces up, his face pale and lips dry. His hair is orange and purple.

"Hey. I'm Peter Hang. I'm here today because I've also been teased by my last name. People say i should do what my last name tells me to, and i tried."

Society is terrible, no lie

"Chloe."

I look around, all looking right at me. The eyes dig deep into me and the silence pleads to be covered again. I look down instead.

"Hi I'm Chloe. A selfharmer, jealous of my sisters infinite pefection. And the love my best friend shares with her." I wouldn't say more, not today anyways.

The eyes let me free, searching for the next name to be called, but I'm just waiting to leave this. And i bet everyone in the room feels the same way.

But I wanted to leave not because I hated the voices full of hatred in this room, but because I wanted to see Ashton.

Because all I wanted was to have an hour with Ashton, whether he liked me or not. I just wanted to have him while I could. At least when he believes I'm insane and in need of help.

I just needed him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997K 41.8K 27
One by one, they'll all be dead. [unedited]
44.8K 1.5K 14
"why'd you do that?" "because i knew you wouldn't."
72.9K 4.1K 50
All she wanted was to witness a miracle.
1.2K 29 28
"The first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away."