Forlorn

By Conqueringangel

**Sequel to Feral** MUST READ FERAL TO UNDERSTAND!! Now that Aiyana has ran away, how will she be able t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
This is not the end...

Chapter 2

110 3 0
By Conqueringangel

     "I'm here for the signed contract mate." He smiled.
     Mate?! Another one?! Come on give me a break! "So what is this contract I supposively signed?"
     "When you bit into the apple, you've signed the contract and gave you the sight of Fae." He explained.
     "I know how it happened but what is the contract." I hissed.
     "Hm." He thought about it. "I don't know. I'll think about it." He flew out from the tree and hovered next to me. "Until I figure it out, I'll be by your side." He smirked. I pinched the bridge of my nose and walked down the side of the tree heading towards the kingdom. As he said, he was following me. He was serious about being by my side. I sighed aggravated as I marched through the front door.
      "Aiyana!" Ryu shouted before he pounced on top of me. "Don't leave me for that long." He whined.
      "Get off Ryu." I said while trying to push him off of me but he clinged to me tighter. "Ugh, Brutus doesn't he have royal training today?" I shouted. Brutus appeared next to me with a wicked smile on his face.
      "Why yes he does?" He chuckled evilly. Ryu looked up at me, giving me 'I can't believe you ratted me out' kind of look. Brutus grabbed ahold of Ryu and ripped him off of me. Ryu whined the entire time Brutus dragged him away.
      "Lovely." The male Fae joked.
      "I don't want to hear anything from you." I growled as I stomped up to my room, where I found my Uncle Raphael sitting on my bed. "Make yourself at home, why don't ya?"
      "Well someone woke on the wrong side of the bed." Raphael teased.
      "No I was fine until now." I mumbled.
      "Aw I'm not that bad." The male Fae smiled while looking at me upside down.
      "Stop hovering over me." I swatted at him. He just laughed and flew over and sat down on my dresser.
      "Having fairy trouble I see. So you signed a contract?!" Raphael stared at the male Fae.
       "They should have labels or something." I growled as I plopped myself on the bed.
       "But that's how they get ya." Raphael snickered.
       "Wait how can you see them?" I questioned as I propped myself on my elbows.
       "Any mystic who's aware of their existence can see them." Raphael stated like it was common knowledge.
       "A heads up would have been nice." I paused "What are you doing here?"
       "Azrael wanted to see you. He knows that your in hiding because of the Roric incident."
       "I'm not running away because I'm scared." I bitched. "I ran to save them and hope that psychopath named Roric follows me and leaves them alone." I sighed and laid back onto the bed. "He can come but only if he keep my location a secret or alls for not."
       "Alright." Raphael bowed his head once before he flew out my room to go who knows where.
       I sighed and brought the sketchbook out from underneath my pillow. I opened it up to my brothers pages. Tears escaped my eyes as I continued to stare at their smiling faces. I missed everyone. Biting my lip, I sat up, sat Indian style and folded my hands in my lap. Closing my eyes, I pictured Alaster again. My soul once again left my body and went into his.
                                ****
Alaster

       I raked my hand through my hair as I continued to look through the many papers that were piled on top of Caelan's desk. Caelan was sick with worry. He looked horrible. His hair was greasy, he hasn't shaved, he hasn't slept or eaten, so he was thinner than usual. I don't know why Aiyana would run away. What made her do that?
      I sighed, leaned back in my chair and stared at the ceiling. I don't understand why Aiyana wouldn't at least tell me? I mean we share a soul together, wouldn't that be enough? Kawaii reported that he hasn't seen any signs of Aiyana by sea. The reports from Seth, Kano, Gwyn, and Niru were all the same. Seth also went back to his coven to see if they could help find their Lady.
      "Alaster?" I heard my name being whispered from Caelan's office. I got up and went to his office. I knocked on his door three times before he called me in. His blood shot eyes looked to me, pleading to have some good news. "Any news?"
      "No Alpha." I reported sadly. "But can I say as a friend that you should eat and rest up?"
      "I can't sleep knowing she's out there."
      "And what if she's in danger and she needs help. You're in no condition to fight." I warned. Caelan pondered a bit on what I said.
      Sighing, he got to his feet. "I guess you're right. I'll go and shower then sleep and eat when I wake."
       "Thank you Caelan." I sadly smiled at him. He gave me the same gesture before leaving me alone in his office. I sat down on one of his leather chairs and placed my face in between my hands. Aiyana where are you? I cried as my worry grew.
                                ****
Aiyana

       Aiyana where are you? Alaster's thoughts flooded my head as I came back into my body. My heart hurt. It seems like I did more damage than good.
       Alaster?! I let my voice slip into our mind link.
       Yana?! Thank goodness that your okay! Where are you?!
       I can't tell you Ali. I just wanted to tell you that I'm okay. I only ran to protect you all.
       What do you mean? Alaster's thoughts became confused.
       Remember the battle I had with Roric?
       Yes?! What about it?
       Well before any of my mates came and helped, Roric threatened to harm them and the pack. I ran hoping he would follow me and leave you guys alone. But it seems like I did more harm than good. My voice cracked as my sadness broke through. It's killing me to be away from you guys but what else could I do? I didn't need anyone dying because of me. I was lucky enough to bring you back.
         Alaster was quiet for a bit which worried me. I hoped that he wasn't going to report me.
         So that's the reason why you left?!
         Why else would I? I always put you guys before myself when it comes to big things like this. I ran to protect not because I'm a cold hearted bitch who doesn't care about anyone else. I couldn't handle losing any of you by my hands or fate. This Roric will kill to get what he wants. Remember?
        I see what you're saying but why didn't you trust us more?
        I thought the less you knew, the less you would be targeted. I love you guys and I would do anything to protect you. Please tell everyone I'm okay?
        Okay.
        Thank...
        Suddenly I was shaken. I blinked once and found the male Fae hovering over me again. I sighed aggravatedly. I leaned on my hand and stared at him.
        "Can I help you?"
        "What's with the spooky eyes then the shiny eyes?"
        "Spooky eyes?"
        "Yes they were pure white."
        "Oh. I was away from my body." I explained. "And the shiny stuff is called Moonshine. I was communicating with someone which you so rudely interrupted."
        "Moonshine? Communicating?" His brows furrowed as he scratched his head.
        "The shiny stuff you saw covering my eyes was called moonshine. It helps people know when a werewolf is communicating with someone else. Communicating is like talking." I explained it in more detail, hoping that he at least understood that.
        "Oh okay." The male Fae nodded and started to hover around me again.
        "If you don't stop hovering, I'm getting the flyswatter." I mumbled irritatedly.
        "Well look who's being haunted by a fairy?" A familiar voice echoed through my room. A smile crept onto my face as I looked to the balcony and see my grandfather.
        "Az!" I shouted as I flew out of my bed and into his open arms. His embrace was tight, like he almost lost me. "It's so good to see you."
         "It's good to see you too." He whispered in my ear. He slowly let go of me and looked me straight in the eye. "Why did you leave without telling anybody where you were going?"
         "Like I just said to Alaster! The less you know, the less you'll be targeted for Roric's sick game." I crossed my arms over my chest. "Is that a problem?"
         "Not when you word it like that." Azrael smiled.
         Suddenly my bedroom door swung open and Ryu came running in. He hid in front of me and stared at the door. I could hear footsteps approaching my room.
          "Ryu! Come out at once! You have Royal duties to attend to." Brutus shouted from the hallway. Seconds later, he appeared at the doorway. "Ryu! Leave poor Aiyana alone."
          "No." He whined and grabbed ahold of my waist. I looked down at him and he gave me a puppy dog face. "Please let me stay?"
        "What do you have to do today?" I asked Ryu.
        "Nothing important." He muttered.
        "He has to look over peace treaties." Brutus said annoyed.
        "Peace treaties with whom?" I asked.
        "Local werewolf packs." Brutus complied. With that, I grabbed Ryu by the collar of his shirt and ripped him off of me. He looked hurt.
        "Go and get these treaties done. The quicker you get it done, the quicker you get to spend time with me. But that doesn't mean neglect them either, you need to listen." I scolded him. Ryu smiled and furiously nodded his head. Only after that he noticed the male Fae and my grandfather.
        "What's with the Fae?" He asked.
        "That's the one I supposedly of made a contract with."
        "What's the contract?"
        "He doesn't even know. So he's going to be by my side until he does, I guess." I sighed.
        "How come he gets to and I don't?!" Ryu growled.
        "I don't have a choice!" I shouted back. I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Is there anything else?"
        "Who's that guy?" He pointed to my grandfather, who looked a little pissed for my liking.
        "Ryu I want you to meet my grandfather!"
        "Which one? Vlad or Azrael?"
        "Look at his back." I pointed to Azrael's wings. Ryu's face instantly paled and he got to his knees and bowed.
        "I'm so, so sorry." He apologized to Azrael.
        "It's okay. You better go do those treaties."
        "Yes sir." He bowed again and then disappeared from my room. Brutus smiled and came in to give me a hug.
        "Thank you Aiyana. Tonight I'll make you something special." He placed his hands on my shoulders. "Okay?"
        "Yes please." I smiled. He patted my head and then started to walk out, only to notice my sketchbook laying out in the open. He stopped and took a look at it.
        "What's this?" He said as he flipped through the book. "These are quiet impressive."
        "Thank you Brutus. It's for the Book of mates for the Werewolves so far. I need to make other books but I need to know how the other species find their mates first."
        "Well maybe I'll mention this at the meeting. They might be interested in this. Do you mind if I bring this along?"
        "Not at all. I'm doing this to help people find their mates. If they agree, I'd happily put them in as well."
         "Thank you Aiyana. I'll protect this with my life and tell you how this turns out." He smiled and waved before he disappeared from my sight. I sighed and sat down on my bed. Today was seriously draining me.
       "So what was that about?" Azrael motioned to where Ryu and Brutus was.
       "They are the dragons that are letting me stay here. Ryu is the King and Brutus is his Councilmen. As for why Ryu is all clingy, it's because I'm his mate. I don't know how to confirm it because all my heritages found their mate. And supposively I'm his mate as well." I pointed to the male Fae. "What is your name anyways?"
        "Sen." The male Fae smiled. Well at least I have a name now!
        "So yeah, that's what it's about." I stated to Azrael as I laid on my back and stared at the ceiling. I felt my bed dip and my eyes glance to my right. Azrael sat beside me, looking at me with worry.
         "So you have to more mates?" He asked.
         "I guess so, though I have no way to prove it. Can you tell me how when everyone has one?" He knew I meant my heritages.
         "I don't know." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Maybe they do feel something and not telling you. Werewolves are known for more than one mate than most species."
         "Well if it is her, she and two others won't talk to me because I ran away. So they are leaving me in the dark, all because they are having hissy fits." I grumbled and folded my arms across my chest.
         "You are having an internal war?" Azrael asked.
         "I guess you can say that." I sighed. "Well I'll find out one way or another."
                               ****
         Azrael stayed for another hour with me before he had to leave. He did promise to keep my location a secret but he would tell everyone that I was okay. Sometime after that I must have fallen asleep because I awoke to someone sitting on the bed. Groggily, I wiped my eyes and tried to focus on who was on the bed. Before I could see who it was they wrapped their arms around me, making their scent the only thing I could smell. Peaches flooded my senses and strangely it made me want to sleep more. Yawning, I snuggled into whoever's chest and fell back asleep.
        I ended up in the dark room again and a light casted over all my heritages. Latifah and Alvine raced up and hugged me tightly. Dangelo smiled at me as he hugged all three of us. The sour pusses were over in a corner facing it, not even glancing in my direction. Figures. I spent some time with them before something startled me awake.
         I sat up quickly and looked around, it was just after the sunset. I wonder how Ryu did at the peace treaties? Suddenly Sen's face went in front of mine.
         "Well look who's finally awake." Sen smirked. His brown hair glistened in what was left of the moonlight. His unique silver eyes stared at my figure.
         "Hi Sen." I said while wiping my eyes again. I moved myself to the side of the bed and tried to place my feet on the cold floor but I managed after three times. Standing up, I stretched my arms and immediately got light headed. "Oops there goes my blood pressure." I wobbled a bit and I immediately leaned on something but this something was soft and warm. I slowly looked up to see a smiling Sen.
         "I figured you needed my help." He held me up. "Let's get you something to eat."
         "It's not going to be another drugged apple is it?"
         "Drugged apple?" Sen's brows furrowed.
         "That weird tasting apple. Didn't taste like an apple that I know of."
         "Oh that! No it's not going to be that. Also it wasn't drugged it was just soaked in Fae nectar." Sen walked me down to the dinning room.
         "Fae nectar? What's that?"
         "A secret!" He smiled tauntingly. He gently placed me in my usual seat. It was weird that I was the first one here. "I'll go find Brutus." He flew away, leaving me by myself to my thoughts. I played with my fork while I waited. When playing with it got boring, I moved my hand and it slowly rose into the air. It moved up and down and turned in different directions. My telekinesis spell was working well.
        "I'm back!" Ryu shouted as he bursted into the room, making me lose my concentration on the fork. It clattered itself on the table
         "I can see that." I said as I returned the fork to its proper place. "How'd the peace treaties go?"
         "Okay I guess. At least there isn't going to be wars anytime soon." He smiled as he sat down in his chair across from me.
         "That mean that they were signed." I shook my head. "At least no one will get hurt in war."
         "Where is this person named Aiyana?" I heard a masculine voice from the door.

**We finally have a name of the male Fae. Hooray! So now Aiyana has two more mates along with her six, I wonder how she is going to find out how she has the two as well. And I wonder what Sen is going to make the contract be? I also wonder who this person asking for Aiyana is?

Don't forget to:

Comment

Vote

Share

CA**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906K 26.9K 55
"Yes, you are. Don't you have any shame?" "Shame?" I asked, confused with what shame has to do with being jealous. "Yes, shame. Don't you have any sh...
36.8K 2.3K 43
*Completed June 21, 2020* *Formerly The Rightful Heir* When Aiyana Miller was 5 years old, her father and older brother were killed trying and failin...
33.7K 1.3K 39
Not mature for the younger audiences. -------------------------------- I don't like explaining my books because when I do I tend to write everything...
167K 8.9K 61
**This is a SEQUEL you need to read Feral first** Wolves. They're family oriented creatures and werewolves are no different. Returning home after be...