Benefits

stateofguthrie द्वारा

a story in which two equally emotionally damaged young adults engage in an agreement to hopefully get the per... अधिक

Preview
I.-No Strings Attached-
II.-The Unconventional Truth-
III.-Senses-
IV.-Touch-
V.-Hands To Myself-
VI.-Sexual Tension-
VII.-Ex's & Oh's-
VIII.-Ghost Of Girlfriend's Past-
IX.-Lip Bite-
X.-Naked-
XII.-Still Jealous-
XIII.-Make Me Crazy-
XIV.-Desire-
XV-The Waiting Game- (mid-book FINALE)
XVI.-Drunk In Love-
XVII.-Sex On Fire-
XVIII.-Virgin-
XIX.-Make You Want Me-
XX.- IDFC -
XXI-Girls Like You-
XXII.-Wet-
XXIII.-Daddy Issues-
XIV.-Of Heartstrings and Fake Weddings-
XXV-History & Sex Tape-
XXVI.-Wedding Jizzers-
XXVII.-Insatiable-
XXVIII.-Moments Like This-
XXIX.-Follow You-
XXX.-Story Of Another Us- (FINALE)
Epilogue
Special Chapter & Final Notes

XI.-The Not-So Boyfriend Zone-

12.7K 377 40
stateofguthrie द्वारा

Song for this chapter:

1."Salted Wound" by Sia

---

Richard felt awkward standing there as Austin and Maine exchange banters that only them can understand. He then looked at Austin from head to toe and found nothing special. "I hate you already" he thought to himself while glaring at them, hoping that Maine notices him. He knows her childhood best friend hasn't done anything to him, but there's just something about his aura that instantly turns him off.  If there's "Love at first sight" , what he felt for Austin is the exact opposite. 

"Maine?" he asked but she's too busy to even acknowledge his presence in the room. 

Having enough of it, Richard just sighed and walked out of the room ... leaving her behind. "Fuck this" he thought to himself as he started the long and lonely walk towards the cafeteria. 

---

Maine is too fixated on Austin that she literally forgot Richard's existence. Finally realizing the fact that she was not alone before Austin and their boss came in, she asked her childhood best friend to turn around so they can shake hands.  But much to their surprise, Richard is nowhere to be found. 

"He already left .. I didn't even know" Maine uttered, already sensing the something has gone wrong. "Maybe he's busy" Austin suggested. 

"Maybe" she replied, hoping that it was indeed the reason why he abruptly left her office without even saying goodbye. "Do you wanna eat breakfast? I'll treat you since it's your first day" she told Austin. 

"Of course" he replied. Maine smiled and then the two walked out. The moment they arrived at the cafeteria, Maine already noticed Richard sitting and eating alone by the corner. That's why she told Austin that as soon as they get their foods, they will sit next to him. After being able to do so , Maine and Austin sat right in front of Richard. 

"Hey" she greeted, hoping to make him smile. After he did not respond, Maine then apologized for forgetting his breakfast treat offer that he made earlier this morning. She genuinely thought that's the reason why he got pissed off. She's still unaware that it's something else. 

"Sir, she's talking to you" Austin uttered politely, noticing how Richard kept on ignoring Maine's remarks. She thought Richard would finally answer but instead, he got up and walked away silently. Completely ignoring their existence. 

"Your partner is a wanker .. such a jerk .. let him be" Austin told her. 

"Nah ... he's just like that ... very cranky" Maine commented, knowing that she has to talk to him later.

"I don't like him"

"Well .. Richard probably doesn't like you too" she thought to herself as they continued eating.  

---

Richard decided to spend the entire day focusing on his work. For the first time in a long time, he felt a lot normal. Well ... professional-wise. Personal-wise however, his heart is acting crazy. Richard doesn't know what it is , but whenever he sees Austin with Maine he just can't help but get mad at the guy. He knows the lad didn't do anything personal to him, all Richard knows is that he annoys him a lot. 

He then heard  a knock. "Come in" he uttered and so Lydia showed herself. 

"What do you want?" he asked. 

"Sir, you have to sign these papers"

"Okay"

Lydia then handed the papers to him. While signing then, an idea came into his mind. 

"Lydia?" he asked. 

"Yes sir?" 

"Um ... how  ... how do you know if a guy gets jealous?" he asked, welcoming the idea that Maine might think he's jealous of Austin. "Oh , are you jealous of someone ... sir?" Lydia asked, quite puzzled. "No ... just answer it" Richard ordered and so she did. 

"Well sir ... I think ... I think a guy would be obviously jealous if he starts acting differently whenever the girl she likes is with a threatening guy" 

"Acting differently? what do you mean?"

"I mean it in a moody way ... you know .. when a guy starts to become all moody and he ignores the girl .... wait ... sir ... are you jealous of Austin & Maine?" Lydia asked with a slight smirk on her face.  Richard felt his face redden and so he immediately gave the papers back and told his assistant to get out of his sight. 

"Okay"

Lydia then opened the door and walked out. Richard thought that was it , he's gonna have the peace he's looking for. However, that proved to be untrue when Maine walked in. 

---

The young lady took a deep breath before she asked Richard what's wrong. 

"There's nothing wrong , now you can get out" he replied, keeping his eyes on the screen of his laptop. Maine is losing her patience but she doesn't wanna blow up on him. He ignored her the entire day , ti's more than obvious that there is something awfully wrong. 

"I don't believe you" she uttered, taking a step closer to him. 

"Then it's not my problem"

"I think you're jealous"

"Me? Are you out of your damn mind? Why would I be jealous? I'm not jealous ... I've never been jealous" he replied in a raised tone. He only made it obvious that something is dead wrong. 

"It's clear that you are. Why do you hate Austin so much?" she asked taunting him even more. 

"Me? jealous of Austin? what drugs are you on?" he asked. Maine just let out a sigh. She then turned around and locked the door before closing each blinds of his clean head to toe glass walls, preventing anyone that is outside from seeing them. 

"What are you doing?" he asked. 

"I'm gonna show you that there's nothing to worry about" 

---

Richard who is still sitting in his officer chair got pulled to the side by Maine. As soon as the back of the chair rested against the wall, she sat on his lap. That made his heart beat fast almost instantly. Without even saying a single word, Maine leaned in and started kissing him on the lips. 

Richard retaliated by kissing her back in  much deeper and more passionate way. Her hands are all over him , removing his coat and unbuttoning his shirt in the process. While he , he already got rid of Maine's polo. She's now sitting on his lap wearing only three pieces of clothing: Her pants , bra and panty. 

"Someone might see us" he warned. 

"No .. they can't .. and if they do see us .. they can watch" Maine replied. Hearing those words come out of her mouth turned him on. He then stood up as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Richard then reached for the table and carefully removed the laptop before wiping  away all everything else. With their lips still locked with one another, he slowly laid her at the top of the wooden table. After doing so , he then undid his belt buckle. Maine did the same with hers. He unzipped his pants and pulled it down all the way to his knees as Maine completely got rid of all her clothing. 

Now that Maine is lying naked right in front of him, Richard didn't waste any more time. He reached for his condom and hastily put it on his throbbing dick. As soon as he's done, he lined himself on her entrance ... and slowly but surely ... he entered her. 

"Oh god" Maine moaned as she hugged him tightly , digging her nails deep into his back ... leaving marks that will tell everyone he's her property. Richard then started grinding on her , slowly at first before gradually increasing his speed. "Ahhh! ahhh ahh!" Maine is too loud at the moment that's why he had to cover her mouth with his hand while pounding her. "Be quiet" he whispered and so she nodded. This is not the first time he had sex in an office , but this is the first time he'll do it here in this country. 

Maine's nails are definitely scratching his back but Richard did not stop. Instead , he started thrusting harder .. determined to fill her body with pleasure. 

Fifteen more minutes later , he started feeling both of their bodies get tensed. "Ahhh give it to me" her pleasure drenched voice whispered into his ears. That turned him on and so he started going faster and harder.

"Shit , I'm gonna cum" he didn't even have enough time to pull out , he already shot his load into the condom he's wearing. The sex drained his energy and so he fell right on top of her. 

"Are you still jealous?" Maine asked, trying to catch her breath.

Richard got into thinking and he knows exactly what he wants to answer.

"Yes I'm still jealous ..." 

"Ugh" 

---

that's it for this part guys , will Richard's jealousy lead to something else? stay tuned for more :D guys , you can also now look at the cast of this story on the upper right side of the page

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

123K 10.6K 42
A story of Life, Hope and Miracles. Each chapter written as 500-word drabbles based on 30-day prompts from @pautamik.
Our Love trisha द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

32.6K 794 11
The love story that captured the hearts of many.
155K 4.4K 32
Adventures is a collection of short stories dedicated to the phenomenal love team of Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza. Each story brings us to diff...
81.5K 2.4K 24
A Fictional chronicle of Alden and Maine, how their love developed from work buddies to friendship and love or more succinctly, from Alden and Yaya D...