His

By MuvaNeshia

Read and find out my loves More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
New Cover?
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Happy Friday
Zena
Imagines: Celebrity Edition
Tales Of Samiya
Decision

Chapter 1

34K 706 159
By MuvaNeshia

Armani p.o.v

"Armani I don't even know why you try you'll never amount to shit." My wonderful mother stated.

"Momma why would you even say some foul ass shit like that to me." I said slamming my hands on the dinner table. We all came together to celebrate my brother engagement with his long time girlfriend Tammy. Now she pull some fuck shit like this.

Let me put y'all on point on why she acts like this towards me. See my momma has four kids. My oldest brother Jerome then my older twin sister Shandice, Candice and finally me. Jerome and the twins have the same father the man she is currently married too but me she decided to have a one night stand and I came as the finish product. So she has a grudge against me.

My siblings and their dad always stick up for me but she ignores them. I try so hard not to lash on her since she birth me but now she running the fuck out.

"Momma what you saying is out of line." Jerome said with everyone agreeing with him she waves him off.

"What I'm saying is true so hush all that noise." She said scoffed and waved him off. You know what...

"You know what I'm sick of you always trying put someone down. I'm tired of all the emotional and verbal abuse you put against me. I did nothing to you not my fault you a hoe I ain't tell you to spread your legs open like a damn book. Starting today don't say shit else to me I HATE YOU!!" I said yelling out the last part with tears coming out my eyes.

Grabbing my things I walked out the dinning room and out the house to my car. Someone grabbed my arm I turnt around and saw that it was Jerome and the twins.

"Mani you okay?" Candice ask hugging me then Jerome and Shandice soon join and I continue to cry on Candice shoulder.

"I just don't understand what I did to her she put me through so much. I hate her she lucky I aint say what I really wanted to say." I said wiping my tears.

"Man you don't hate her choices she made is pretty fucked up but you speaking out of anger." Jerome said rubbing my back.

"No Jerome its some fuck up shit in the past she did to me and I dead as hate her but I only tolerate her for y'all but today is the last day for that shit but imma go home okay. Y'all enjoy dinner and we can meet up for lunch tomorrow okay." I said they all nodded their heads and watch me get in the car and pull off.

The silence was killing me so I decided to listen to the radio and Jeremih x Oui was on.

Nodded my head to the song in no time I was home. As soon as I was about to take off my clothes my bestfriend Jasmine called. I answered.

Jasmine😍👭: Hey bestie how was the dinner?

Mani😘🍑:Girl it was good until my momma tired it

So I sat there and explained the whole dinner disaster to her.

Jasmine😍👭: Damn Gina out her damn mind disrespecting you like that. But I know exactly what will cheer you up.

Mani😘🍑:what?

Jasmine😍👭: Going out to the club and drink the night away.

Mani😘🍑:I'm down but when I'm ready to go I'm gone okay.

Jasmine😍👭:Alright pick me up in a hour.

Mani😘🍑:No I coming now since I'm already dress. Bye sexy mama see you in 20.

Jasmine😍👭:okay wifey I'll be here waiting for you. Make sure you look sexy for mama. Lmao bye bestie.

Hanging up the phone heading back out to my Rover and headed to Jasmine house which is literally down the street. Getting out the car I walked to her door and open it with my spear and headed to her room and saw she was finishing her hair.

"What's was the point of telling me to come here an hour later if you already ready?" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Well I was thinking I could cook something before we got there but can we go to Wendys before the club?" She asked. I nodded but wasn't hungry since dinner earlier.

We got in the car and started to drive the Wendy's. Pulling up to the drive through turning towards Jasmine I asked her what she wanted. After she told me what she wanted I placed the order in and the lady said it'll be 4.31.

Getting her food we headed to the club while she ate her food.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

By the time Jasmine was done with her food we was already pulling at the club and she left her trash in the truck. We got out and headed to the entrance and the headed to the bouncer which is my big cousin so we got in.

Once we walked in the club it was a lot of people in here.

"Damn it's pack asf in here." Jasmine said pulling me towards the bar.

"Hi what can I get you gorgeous ladies?" The Bartender asked.

"Can I get three shots of Vodka while my friend here gets a Blue Hawaiian."Jasmine said ordering for us. I don't mind what she get me I'm trying to forget about tonight.

About 2 minutes later we got our drinks while Jasmine took her shots while I took a sip of my drink and danced when It tasted good. The bartender came back and I was pulling out my money to pay her but she stopped me.

"Oh you and your friend don't have to pay a man payed for your drinks and I was told the rest of y'all drinks are also payed for." She said. Smiling I thank her for the drinks.

"That's weird you just heard what she said Jasmine?" I said turning to her.

"What's weird about getting free drinks." She said.

"There is nothing weird about getting one round of free drinks but the rest of that we decided to order is free. I don't like that." I said. I know that it's nonthing to be concern about but I can't help it.

"Calm down and relax Armani damn just sip on your drink and come dance with me." Jasmine said pulling me towards the dance floor.

She twerkin by Ca$h Out came on and Jasmine started to twerk on me while I danced on her. After a few songs we got tired and decided to find an empty booth.

"I never danced so hard in my life." I said going down my timeline on Twitter.

"Yass man.. Ohh tell me why a sexy ass Nigga walking towards us." Jasmine said. All I did was chuckle shaking my head.

I guess ole dude was behind me and he cleared his throat and I turn around and gave him my undivided attention. I can't front ole dude is fine.

"Excuse me ladies my friend and I was wondering if you wanted to join us in V.I.P?" Dude asked.

"Sure if you give me your name Daddy?" Jasmine horny ass asked. I rolled my eyes and waited for a answer.

"My name is Don but baby you can call me daddy anytime or place." He said. I saw Jasmine blushed and it shock the fuck out of me with her mean ass.

"Oh um my name is Jasmine and this is my bestfriend Armani" Jasmine nervous ass said while I laughed while we headed up to V.I.P.

Roman p.o.v

The moment I saw her and her friend walk in the club I just know she had to be mine. After giving free drinks and watching her dance I got Don to go down and talk them and bring them up.

Once they came up to me he introduced us.

"Roman I would like for you to meet Armani and her fine ass friend Jasmine. Jasmine and Armani I would like for yall to meet my bro Roman." He said pointing to each of them. No words could describe how good Armani was look up close or in general.

"Armani I'm going to dance with Don you gonna be okay?" Jasmine asked her friend.

"Yes girl go have fun I'm not going anywhere I'll be right here when y'all done." Armani said smiling while Jasmine walked off with Don.

Armani walked towards me and asked if I mind her sitting next to me.

"Oh no I dont mind you can sit next me." I said.

"Roman what made you come out tonight?" She asked.

"Idk just was tired of being in the house or working twenty four seven. What about you?" I said giving her an honest answer.

"I got into it with my momma and Jasmine suggest it would be a good idea to go out." She said with a hint of sadness in her voice to make her feel better I asked if she wanted to go dance and she said yeah.

As soon as we got on the dance floor Nicki Minaj x Anaconda came and when she started to throw that ass back I know she was mine.

Hey babes I decided to make another story I had to accounts before this one but I always seem to forget them but anyway vote and comment what you think and enjoy. Peace✌✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.1K 37
No CaptionπŸ’†πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
1.4M 47.9K 41
Book 1
88.8K 4.2K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘀𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘴𝘺 ...