My Girl

By MiaLPia13

Daniel Winston was the kinda guy who liked his girls blonde,hot, and easy but when he moved schools everythin... More

New School
3 Strikes Your Out
Dont give me a reason to hate you
Hello Beautiful
You!
Let's try this again
It's Cute
Danny Boy
Partners
Your Not Half Bad
14
Snap Out Of It
I Don't Know
Wake Up
What Gives You The Right
Remy's
Thank You
Don't Answer
Milk
I Have To Go
I Don't Like Him
I Like You Too
Official
You're Amazing
Please Forgive Me
Something Bad
Am I Making You Uncomfortable
Getting Even
At Least I'm Trying
Where Were You
Stop Worrying!
You Want To Go
I Need It
Uh Oh
Not Like Last Time
I Love You
We Need To Talk
Shopping
Movie Night
I Love You Too
911
You Shot Him
I Forgive You
Till Death Due Us Part

He Won't!

320 14 0
By MiaLPia13

"Shh, it's ok." I cued. "What happened?" I asked but I could feel her shaking her head into my chest. "Mykie please I need to know so I can help you." She quickly looked up and I noticed something that I didn't before, she had a fresh bruise forming on her cheek bone.
"What the hell! Mykie how did this happen?" I asked concerned, she shook her head. I took her face I my hands but staying clear of her bruise.
"Mykie please tell me what happened." I pleaded.
"No I can't." She said.
"Why not?"
"Because he'll get in trouble."
"Who, who will get in trouble. Damnit Mykie tell me!" I started to feel tears pool into my eyes, God I'm such a sissy.
"My dad." She said meekly.
"Your dad what does your- wait! Did your dad do this?!" I exclaimed. She nodded. "What!" I let go of her and stood up. "I swear when I get my hands on-"
"No Daniel it's not what you think." She said standing up.
"Oh so he didn't hit you!" I exclaimed, I need to punch something, I mean that's not Mykie.
"No, I mean yes but not in the way your thinking." She tried to calm me down it didn't work.
"What other possible way could it be!" I getting real mad now.
"Daniel just calm down! Let me explain." She held up her hands to calm me down, I shut up this time.
"Ok." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Ok so basically like usual when I got home last night my parents were fighting like normal so I just decided to go bed, but when I woke up this morning they were still fighting and my dad was getting really mad, like really mad."

"So anyway he began to throw and break things and I ran up to him and grabbed his arm to try and calm him down, but it backfired and he pulled me off hitting me accident in the process, hard enough to leave a mark apparently."

"So you see it really was my fault." She finished with that.
"No it's not Mykie don't say that, he hit you no matter how mad he got he has no right to do that." I said.
"It's not like he does it often it was the first time he did it." She's defending him, seriously.
"Ya but who says he won't do it again." I said angrily.
"He won't." She said.
"How do you know that!" I exclaimed.
"He just won't!" Mykie ran off leaving me there with my fist clenched.
Why won't she let me help her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 99 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...
Splash By dc

Teen Fiction

409 9 29
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander. Warning: Contains strong language, because it's high school.
150K 1.4K 32
New girl meets most popular boy. Cliché enough for you? * This is something I wrote back when I was still a 14 year old who loved sappy/cliché plots.
2.3M 41.4K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...