You Shot Him

Mykie's Pov
"The police are coming." I announced.
"What?! I swear to god Mykie, you are so- ugh!" My dad exclaimed frustrated. "Why can't you just ever do what you're told? You always do this Mykie, you always make things harder than they need to be. And you wonder why me and your mother are so frustrated."
"What did you say?" Daniel asked shocked. I was too, and I was fighting back tears as well.
"What?" My dad asked confused.
"I said. What did you say? None of that, your arguing, fighting, hitting is Mykie's fault. It's because of your own selfish fault, so don't you dare blame Mykie. I honestly find it hard to believe that you were once a good father." Daniel snaps.
"Why you little punk, what the hell did you say?!" My dad charged at Daniel and grabbed him by the collar. He was gonna hit him but suddenly there was a knock on the door.
"Police!" A voice from the other side called.
Daniels mom ran to the door and swung it open.
"Ma'am, what's going on here?" The police officer asked.
"This man he came into my home and threatened us and well he won't leave." Emma explained.
"Sir I'm gonna need you to let the boy go." The police officer said.
"No not until I get my daughter back."
"Sir please."
"No! I'm gonna get my daughter back weather you like it or not." Suddenly my dad pulled out a knife and opened it.
My dad would always carry a knife, either for self defense or sometimes just to show off. But he's never used it on anybody, not until today.
"Sir please calm down and put the knife down." The police man reached back for his gun, just in case.
"No! Give me back my daughter!" My dad launched at the officer, then BANG!
My dad collapsed on the floor, blood was everywhere. I screamed, that's all I could do.
"You shot him." I stated.
Daniel pulled me back from the scene, and hugged me.
"Hello, we're gonna need an ambulance here immediately." The officer said into a walkie-talkie.
"Yes, where are you?" A woman asked on the other side of the walkie-talkie.
The officer gave her Daniels address then hung up.
This is actually happening. My dad just got shot.
Oh God, I think I'm gonna be sick.