rantipole↠ jacob black

--blaine

Ellie is Bella's little sister. She is always second to Bella. Until Jacob shifts for the first time. "I hope... Еще

|0| Prologue |0|
|0.5| Playlist |0.5|
|1| Forks, Washington |1|
|2| The Blacks |2|
|4| New Bella New Jacob |4|
|5| Living Wild |5|
|6| Assault and Injury |6|
|7| Hospital Experience and Faithful Friends |7|
|8| Protector |8|
|9| Boys Chase Girls |9|
|10| Girls Chase Boys |10|
|11| The Cliffs |11|
|12| Fire and the Flood |12|
|13| The Truth |13|
|14| Vampires |14|
|15| A-bomb |15|
|16| Newborns |16|
|17| No Control |17|
|18| Patrol |18|
|19| Relationship Problems |19|
|20| Driver's License |20|
|21| Stay Safe |21|
|22| Aftermath |22|
|23| Bridal Party |23|
|24| The Wedding |24|
|25| Redemption |25|
|26| Miami |26|
authors note
|27| Starting Fresh |27|
|28| Baby Mama |28|
|29| Drive |29|
|30| Marry You |30|
|31| Defiance |31|
read!
|32| Lets Make A Deal |32|

|3| Bella and School |3|

26.4K 553 674
--blaine

I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
You're living in the past, it's a new generation
A girl can do what she wants to do and that's what I'm gonna do

An' I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation
Oh no, not me

Ellie:

"Ellie! Get up! Jake's on his way over!" Charlie yells from downstairs.

I groan and get out of bed. I pull on a black tshirt, black jeans, a brown leather jacket and combat boots. I put on basic face makeup and leave my hair curly.

Then I walk downstairs and come face to face with my worst enemy... My older sister.

"What are you doing here?" She glares.

I look at her in disbelief, "I live here now."

"Oh." Is all she says.

I sigh in frustration and continue making my way to the kitchen. I make myself a quick breakfast burrito and wait for Jacob on the front porch. I sit on the front steps and tap my right leg up and down anxiously and stare at the ground.

"It's going to fall off if you keep doing that." Someone says.

I look up and see Jake. I'm too nervous to say anything back. Fuck you Renee for making me move out here.

"Hey," Jake says sitting next to me, "don't worry about today. My friends and I will help you out."

"Thanks Black." I smile.

"No problem Younger Swan." He smiles cheekily, "But we really need to get to school. I don't want to be late."

I follow Jake to his car and get in. About twenty minutes later we're at school. The car ride wasn't awkward at all. I felt comfortable with Jake.

We finally get to school. I take a deep breath and get out of the car.

"I'll show you where the office is and all your classes." Jake says happily, "But seriously, don't worry. You'll be fine."

"Jake." I deadpan, "I'm the whitest person here. Everyone is staring at me."

Jake laughs out loudly, "C'mon."

Jake leads me to the office where there's a large grumpy lady behind the desk.

"Um hi I'm new here." I smile.

"Obviously." She grunts.

I raise my eyebrows and look at Jake. He's trying to stifle a laugh.

I turn back to the mean office lady, "Well, I need my schedule and my ID."

"What's your name?" She grunts.

"Elizabeth Swan."

She goes to the filling cabinet and pulls out my file, plopping it down in front of me.

"Here's your schedule and ID. If you have any issues, go to your counselor, not me." She snaps.

"Thanks." I say through my teeth.

"What the fuck was her problem?" I complain to Jake.

Jake finally lets out the laugh he'd been holding in, "She really didn't like you."

"What a great way to start my first day of school." I mumble.

"It'll get better. I'm here and I'm basically like a superhero. I'm like sharkboy." He says cheekily, "Let me see your schedule."

I giggle at Jake's childish behavior and hand him my schedule.

"You have half your periods with me, that's not too bad." He smiles, "First period will be fun. My friends Quil and Embry are in it also."

So Jake and I head to first period English. It's an honors class.

"This teacher is super chill. We can basically do whatever we want in this class." Jake says as we enter the classroom.

I follow Jake to the back of the classroom. There's two guys sitting in the back.

"Ellie, this is Quil and Embry. Quit and Embry, this is Ellie Swan." Jake introduces.

"Hey." I nod to them.

"Swan? As in your girlfriend Bella Swan?" Embry teases.

My heart sinks, "Yep, that bitch is my sister."

"C'mon not girlfriend but girl that is a friend." Jake groans.

"Really? Because you didn't specify that when you were talking about her." Quil cuts in.

"Shut up." Jake snaps.

I take a seat next to Quil and pull out my binder.

"So, what made you move here?" Quil asks.

I smirk, "My mom got tired of my bullshit."

Quil grins, "What kind of bullshit?"

"Apparently it's inappropriate to come home drunk from a bonfire." I shrug, "She wasn't even home when I got home. She just heard from my friend's mom."

"So one sister is wild and the other does nothing." Quil laughs, "Are you sure you're related?"

"I wish we weren't." I chuckle.

The period goes by quickly and next thing I know, I'm in chemistry. None of the boys are in this class so I sit by myself awkwardly.

The teacher walks in the classroom and announces that we're doing a lab today and that she'll be putting us with partners.

I get paired with this tall blonde guy sitting next to me.

"Hi. I'm Ellie." I introduce myself.

"Tate. And I know who you are." He smiles.
(a/n "Hi. I'm Tate. I'm dead. Want to hook up?"😂)

"Oh?"

"This is a small school. Word gets around fast." He smiles.

"Oh." I say again.

"Don't worry. The hype will calm down by the end of the week. I should know, I came in the middle of the year last year." He says.

That's a relief to know. He definitely sticks out like I do, him being blonde and all.

"So... ready to get started?" He asks.

"Sure. I've never done chemistry before so sorry in advance." I chuckle.

"It's your lucky day because I happen to be a pro at this." He smirks.

"Well I'll see about that." I smirk back.

It turns out Tate is really cool.

(A/N No I'm not doing a twilight/ ahs crossover. If you've read my other books, you know that I like to put in characters from my other fandoms)

He's really funny and apparently he also gets in trouble for doing dumb shit all the time like I do.

"You didn't do that!" I laugh.

"I really did." He chuckles.

"You seriously took a shit on the principal's lawn?" I ask.

"It was revenge for suspending me!" He laughs, defending himself.

"Was that before or after showing up to school high?"

"Definitely after." He confirms.

"Oh my god." I laugh.

"Hey, do you want to sit with me and my friends at lunch?" He asks.

"Seriously?" I ask, "I'd love to."

"Great." He smirks, "See you at lunch."

I head to my next class that I have with Jake.

I walk into the class and sit next to Jake.

"What are you so happy about?" Jake asks.

"I made a friend!" I beam, "I'm going to sit with him and his friends at lunch!"

"That's awesome El!" Jake smiles, "Who is it?"

"His name is Tate. He's really cool." I smile.

Jake's face darkens, "Ellie, don't hang out with him."

"What? Why? I like him." I defend.

"I'm serious. He's bad news." Jake says.

The bell rings before I can respond.

I finish third and fourth period and then head to lunch. I grab a salad from the lunch line and do exactly what Jake told me not to do... I sit with Tate.

"Hey there Swan!" Tate smiles.

"Hi Tate." I smile.

He pats the spot next to him and I sit next to him.

"This is Karen, Michael, Zoe, Evan, and Maggie." He introduces.

"Hi." I smile.

"You're Bella Swan's sister, right?" Maggie asks.

"Unfortunately. Trust me, I'm nothing like her." I tell her.

"I like you." Maggie says, "You should come down to first beach with us sometime. It's a lot of fun."

"I'd like that." I smile.

My heart sinks a little when Jake walks into the cafeteria. He looks pissed when he sees me. I just keep my head down and pretend I didn't see him.

Jake ignores me for the rest of the day. My feelings are a little hurt but I don't understand why he doesn't like Tate and his friends, they seemed really cool.

At the end of the day, I walk out to Jake's car. Not that I want to talk to him but he's my ride home.

I wait for Jake but his car. A few minutes later he shows up. He just glares at me.

"Okay seriously Jacob?" I snap, "What are you on your period or something? I made a friend! You should be happy for me!"

"Seriously Ellie?" He mimics me, "I told you not to hang out with him but you still did! I'm trying to protect you!"

"From what? A delinquent? You know why my mom shipped me out here, right?" I yell back at him.

Jake lets out a frustrated sigh, "You're not like him. He's not good. Please, for me, don't hang out with him." He begs.

I give in, "Fine. I won't hang out with him."

"Thank you." He says sincerely.

We get in his car and drive to my house, I glare at him the whole way home.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

406K 7.4K 23
Emmett finally meets his mate and coincidently she is Edward's mates older sister. Emmett absolutely loves Spencer, and so do the rest of the Cullens...
24.5K 544 23
(Sequel to Midnight!) "I gave you my heart, only to have it broken." After Bella runs off leaving Edward confused and heartbroken, he goes to Abby f...
91.5K 2.5K 25
This story takes place at the end of New moon and moves into Eclipse. Jacob Black, always pinning over Bella finally catches a break with love. Thou...
568K 8.2K 24
Aurora Giselle Swan. The adopted daughter of Charlie Swan. She is young, bubbly, oh and the mate of Jasper Hale. When she meets the Cullen family, sh...