Married To A Jerk [JUNGKOOK B...

By -Damned-

"Once a force marriage,is always a force marriage." Well that's what she said. More

Arranged
HIM?!
Our First Kiss
Our New House
Back to Normal
Cancelling
Friends
My Mind
Sleep Over
Next Week
Touchy
Awareness
The wedding
New friends
Japan Hoes
Japan Hoes pt.2
Same Feelings
Happy Birthday
The Feeling
!GUYS!
PlayMate
KIDS
HELP
so uhm..
DATE
DATE 2
Quarrel
Died.
🌸.
GUYSSS

Baby

10.2K 218 63
By -Damned-

**9 months later**

My belly is very big. Like i'm carrying 5 babies along with me. But the doctor said that we will have twins. But he didn't know the gender yet. Suddenly i felt pain,i think the baby is coming. Ughhhh~

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"  I yelled and he got out of our bedroom.

"Is it time?" He said and i nodded.

We arrived at the hospital about 15 minutes..15 minutes of pain in the ass.

The nurses came rushing and i got to the room.

"Push a bit harder,Mrs.Jeon." the doctor said.

About 100000000000000 years later. I heard crying sounds..2 crying sounds. Mmmm~ my kids..

"Good job,jionnie." Jungkook kissed my forehead.

"Hello,Mrs and Mr.Jeon. congratulation,you got twin sisters." She said.

"Sisters? Girls??" I asked. My parents always wanted a girl..i smiled.

"Which one is the older sister?" Jungkook asked.

"This one and this one is 5 minutes late,so make this the sister." She said. "I'll be taking my leave." She bowed and left.

"Jungkook-ah..lets name it." I said.

"You name it. We promised if it's a girl,you would name it and if a boy,i would name it." He said. Ah,i remember the promise (which i forgot to add)

"Lets name it..hana and hara." I said.

"Jeon hana..and jeon hara." He said. "Perfect. I like it" he smiled.

"Mm..the older one is hara and her little sister is hana." I said.

"Lets find where the difference are at." He said.

We found out that they have this black little cute dot on their neck. Hana is on the right and hara is on the left.

"They kinda look like you..and me." He said.

"Tsk,of course they do. We're their parent's!" I said.

**5 years later**
--Summer--
(Sorry i didn't make a christmas chapter. I wans't planning to do it. Forgive me ;-;)

We finished our school 4 years ago. The graduation was great. They congrats us with our marriage and the baby. Hana and hara grew up really fast. They are 5 year olds now. Cute af. I'm a 24 y/o mother. Jungkook is working at his dad's company. Jaemin is at Korea and she's living with jimin. Halla is with hoseok in korea too. I'm still in Japan. Imma go back to korea about 2 more weeks.

"Hara-ya,hana-ya. Dinner's ready!" I said. They got down,running. Aw cute. I smiled looking at them and they smiled back.

"Hello,sweethearts. Ready to eat?" I smiled.

"Noo! We want daddy to eat with us!" Hana said.

"Yes. Daddy." Hana said.

I just smiled at their cute whines. I called jungkook.

(>=caller)
(<picker)

>helloo?
<yesss?
>your princesses wants to eat with you.
<okay. I'll be back in 2 minutes. Just gotta turn and i'm there.
>see you,then.
<jion-ah.
>hm?
<i love you.
>that's so sudden. I love you too.
<bye.
>bye.

*toot*

"Wait for daddy,okay? He's gonna be here." I smiled and they nodded. I seriously raised two princesses. Hmmm~

*ting tong*

That must be jungkook. I smiled.

"Daddyyyyyyy!!" The two girls shouted.

"I'm home,my princesses." He said as the kids hugged him. He hugged them back and they broke the hug.

Jungkook came to me.

"I'm home my queen." He whispered as he kissed my neck.

"Mm. You hungry?" I said.

"Yesssssss. I'm suppper hungry!" He said as he sit(shit down!) on his chair and the kids followed.

I prepared the food and sit down to eat together with them.

"Wuaaah~ chicken~" hana said.

"The chickens are mine,back off. I'll give you that." Hara said,pointing to the vegetables.

"Huaaa T-T." Hana cried.

"Jeon hara." I stared at her. I'm not mad.

"Fine. We share the chicken. But still,eat the veggies,it's delicious and healthy." Hara said.

"Then you eat the vegetables. I'm still eating the chickens." Hana said.

"Jeon hana. We.share." hara stared at her with her fierceful eye.

"Okay, i'm sorry,unnie. I'll eat vegetables for you." Hana said and hara nodded.

Me and jungkook just smiled and laughed,looking at our kids.

At first,it was hard to control the,but as their aging so fast and they learn so fast too,it became so easy.

I ever wanted to stop being a mother,but jungkook lift me up and tell me to never give up. He said he'll find money and help me out with this. That's what made me and these kids still living.

We finished eating,i washed the dishes and jungkook went up with the girls to sent them to sleep.

About 15 minutes later,i finished my dishes and he went down. We sat down at the couch and cuddle.

"Hey. Do you..still remember shinhee?" He asked.

"No." I said while breaking the cuddle.

"Don't lie." He said.

"If you know then why are you asking me again?" I said.

"Chill. All i wanted to say is that from now on,she is my assistant." He said.

"Oh,so?" I asked. I realllly hate it when he talks about shinhee.

"So,we are gonna meet up everyday. Except for sunday." He said.

"Oh. Okay. I'm going to sleep now." I said,not looking at him.

"Why are you mad if i--" suddenly his phone rang. It says 'shinhee.' He answered it right away,like 0 seconds. He let go of my hands.

"Hy. What's up?" "Oh yeah? Great. Haha." "I know."

Well,it looks like i'm not needed here anymore. Sigh.

I got up to the kids room. Not wanting to sleep with him.

The kids are sleeping. I gently placed my body to their beds. I looked to the ceiling. Thinking of jungkook and shinhee. What if he cheat on me? I can't say that shinhee is good now. She didn't even congrats me on our graduation. Cruel bitch.

Ugh~

I slept peacefully with my kids. I dreamt of something.

It was a sunny day. Jungkook texted me if i could go to the park. He wants to say something reaaly important. Is it a purposal? Omgg >~< wait..we're married. Then..what? Whatever.

I got dressed prettily and go to the park. Wait where's my car? Wait wait,where's my driving license. Why is my house..the old one? Wait,is this..the past? Mmmm,anyone?

I shrugged and walked to the park. I saw him. He was as handsome as ever. I smiled to him widely.

"Hey,you look pretty." He said.

"Thanks. You look handsome like everyday." I said.

"Look,let's sit down," he said as he push me down to sit.

"Yess~?"

"I..i'm..i'm breaking up with you." He said.

"Oh,okay." I said.

"Don't cry." He said.

"But i'm not crying." I said.

"Yes you are." He said as he wipe the tears and shinhee came.

"Oppa? Who's she?" She said.

"My ex." He said. OUCH.

"Oh,hello. I'm Park Shinhee." She smiled.

"You.. don't remember me?" I said.

"Mm,what?" She said.

"We ever met." I said.

"Look honey,no we don't and never will anymore." She said. There you go,your evil side is showing. That's more like it,bitch.

"Let's go before she became weird again." Jungkook said. Whhhatt?

I screamed and screamed.

"Mommmy!!!! Wake upp!!" Hara said.

"Oh,kids. You scare me." I said.

"No,you scare us." Hana said.

"What happened,mommy? Why are you sleeping here?" Hara asked.

"Nothing." I said.

I was sweating. But oh look,jungkook didn't even came.

"Where's daddy?" I said.

"He went off with a girl. We're mad at him now." Hara said and hana just nodded.

Shinhee!

"Oh,maybe it was just a friend. Wanna eat?" I said and they smiled.

"Yees!" They said.

"Okay. Let's goo!" I said,running downstairs and they followed.

"Mommy,don't run on the stairs! You could be hurt!" Hara said. Oh look who's giving me rules now. Haha,i love these kids.

"Mmm,sorry." I smiled and they smiled back.

I made them some chicken soup. I put it in the table and sit.

"Chalmokhaesubnida(bon appetit) " we said in chorus.

"Mm~mommy make good foods." Hana said.

"Thank you." I said.

We ate until the plate is super clean. I washed the dishes and the kids went to watch tv. They like to watch spongebob. They have learned korean and japanese language too!

*ting tong*

"I'm home!" That must be jungkook. Nobody answers him. I felt this bad feeling about this.

"Anyone? Princesses? Hellooo~?" He said as he walked inside. Yes,shinhee was here with him. I was effing right. I'm gonna always trust my guts.

"Hey." He said as he kissed my cheeks.

"Mm." I said and continuing my dishes.

"Kids?" He looked to the kids who 100% is ignoring him. "What's wrong?" Damn i wanna slap him for bringing a girl here.

"Nothing. Go away,you're blocking the tv." Hara said.

"Oh. Sorry." Jungkook scratched his head,looking confused.

He came to me. Ugh,i just finished my dishes.

"What's wrong with the kids?" He whispered.

"Oh,i don't know. Is bringing a girl home not a clue to you?" I crossed my arms.

"But she's just an assistant." He raised his voice.

"Calm down,cowboy. I'm not even in my anger level and don't start a fight with me. They saw you went off with a girl,okay? They cared about you. They thought you were...cheating on me. And i felt a bit like that, you know i don't like her." I said.

"Tsk. I told you she's just an assistant." He said,again.

"Whatever. I might think she's just an assistant but the girls wont see her like that. Because what? They're just kids,fgs." I said.

"Yeah,she's still an assistant." He said. Ffs stop saying that over and over again! I know she's gonna be more than that!

"That wont cover up,jungkook. Stop saying it over and over again. It just made my anger level higher." I said and walked off and sat down with the girls.

"Uhm,come on shinhee." He said and bring her to his office room.

I thought her parents hated her. But why? Did they forget about her?

"Mommy,don't think too much. We're here for you." Hara said and hana nodded. It's like they can read my mind. They hugged me and i hugged her back.

"Hey save that hug for me." Jungkook got out from his room and get some drinks for shinhee.

"...." we didn't answer anything and just watch tv. Now he looked pissed. Jungkook-ah,i don't hate you. But i hate the girl who just stepped in our house. I'm sorry. But she have to go if you want me to accept your apology.

Jungkook-ah..don't you realise what you have done to me? You hurt me. You didn't even asked me why i wasn't there to sleep beside you. This is your punishmet,jungkook. You have to feel what i feel now. Sorry,but i'm not gonna cheat on you. Just making you feel the same way as me.

Sorry.

I love you,jeon jungkook.

I love you,princesses.

I love you,my cute perfect kookie family.

I have to do this.

This is your punishment.

I hope this wont start a war between us,jungkookie.

_____________●

Okayyyy,so the bitch is back. What could his parents done to make shinhee as his assistant? Didn't they said to stay away from jungkook?

Omg,what is jion up to? Is it something bad? Is it gonna affect the children? Is it gonna affect the kookie family? Don't do anything bad jionnie!

#StopJionsWar

Use that tag. Maybe that would help .-.

Okay,bye.

Lots of love,

Kookie_Js

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451 40 16
story between a pg student and her professor #btsff #jungkook #taehyung #bts21+ Jk: love between a student and professor never works Yn: okay then I...
403K 16.4K 23
Is it really forced if you actually want to? "Remember, Taehyung, when you marry Jungkook, you don't have any rights Jungkook decides it all." "You...
744K 21.9K 35
'Yes, Jeon Jungkook is my husband. But, he isn't at the same time.'
6.6K 385 56
"Does your heart only beat for me?" "will you wait for me even when you know I am never yours?" "are you sure? because your eyes are saying somethin...