Married To A Jerk [JUNGKOOK B...

By -Damned-

"Once a force marriage,is always a force marriage." Well that's what she said. More

Arranged
HIM?!
Our First Kiss
Our New House
Back to Normal
Cancelling
Friends
My Mind
Sleep Over
Next Week
Touchy
Awareness
The wedding
New friends
Japan Hoes
Baby
Same Feelings
Happy Birthday
The Feeling
!GUYS!
PlayMate
KIDS
HELP
so uhm..
DATE
DATE 2
Quarrel
Died.
🌸.
GUYSSS

Japan Hoes pt.2

10.3K 225 242
By -Damned-

We heard..loud music coming from it. Wtf? We opened it and they were drunk. Mmmmm,okay.

"What are you doing...?" I asked.

"We...are...oh,look! Rainbows!" Jaemin said. Dumb.

"You drink too much..let's just rest for a while.." i said while putting her to bed.

"Awwwww! Noooo~!" She whined. What a cry baby.

"Stop or i'll slap you." I said,she became quiet because she knows that i'm a woman with my words,if i say i'll slap her,then i'll slap her all the way.

All of them is quiet. Then someone tapped my shoulder.

"I'm sorry,i shouldn't have brought alcohol." Jimin said.

"Stupid. I thought you were a good person. I'm still nice to still let you be with her. If i'm not in the mood,i would have shoo-ed you away from us." I said,he looked pale.

"I'm really sorry." He begged and i nodded.

"Just take care of her until she is fine again. I'll be taking my leave now." I said and left. Honestly,i left not because i'm mad at him,it's just..the smell of alcohol is killing me,i can't stand alcohol.

I got out and jungkook was following,along with hoseok and halla.

"Hey,are you okay?" Jungkook asked while turning my body to face him.

"I'm fine. I just can't take the smell of alcohol." I said while holding my head.

"Are you feeling dizzy?" He asked.

"What do you feel now?" Halla asked.

"I..i feel dizzy and sometimes wanting to throw up.." i said.

"Uhm..what did you guys do last night?" Halla asked.

"What? We sleep,that's what we do last night." I said.

"Uhm..nothing more?" Hoseok asked.

"No..what 'more' are you talking about?" I said.

"Did you guys have ----" halla's mouth was covered by hoseok,not letting her to finish her words.

"Uhm,what?" I asked.

"Uhhh,lets go and rest for the whole day today,you're not feeling well,so lets just cancel the mall." Jungkook said.

"Uhm,okay." I said.

We go to our rooms.

Then i saw jungkook whispering something to hoseok then to halla. I chose to ignore it.

We have arrived to infront of our doors and waved goodbye.

"Have fun~" halla and hoseok winked at us,no,they winked at only jungkook and i saw jungkook winked back. Ugh,what are these kids planning?

We got into our rooms and i flopped to the bed and jungkook did the same.

He turns his body sidewards to face me and he holds my waist.

"What?" I said.

"I think it's time." He said.

"What??" I asked.

"It's..time." he said again.

"Time for what?" I asked again.

"Time for---" he was cutted by his ringing phone.

"Ah,it's from mom,she sent me a text message,lemme read it out loud." He stood up and i did the same.

"Hey,how is my son and daughter doing? Did you guys do 'it' yet? Haha,i was just kidding. Hey btw,i'm not in japan. We parents have business to do,so we came back to korea. Sorry.

P.S i want to be a grandmother. ;)
-mom"

"Uhmm..okay." i said.

"So,as what mom say. Are you ready to be a parent?" He asked.

"So that's what 'it's time' means?!" I raised my voice a bit.

"Yes." He smiled. Damn,that cute smile.

"Uhm...ok." I said.

"....do you...trust me on this?" He said as he step forward to me and i step backward,causing me to sit to the bed.

"Uhm. Heyyyyy! We forgot something!" I said.

"What? (Deez nuts,ahaa! Lol sorry) " he asked as his hands was placed to my sides.

"Uhm..the japan hoes are waiting,right?" I said.

"Japan hoes?" He asked.

"What? No! Japan...japan hoes..i mean hurlss,but i pronounced it wrong,it should be 'gurls' not 'hurls'." I said,making a bad excuse.

"Whatever you say then. We shall continue this tonight." He said.

"Do you seriously want to have kids?" I askd and he just nods.

"Why wouldn't i? They're cute. Don't you like kids?" He said.

"I like kids,but at this age? Nono." I said.

"You have no choice though. If my mom wants it,she gets it." He said.

"I know.." i said.

He kissed my forehead and handed me a hand. I grab his hands and we walked downstairs. Well,atleast he's being nice today.

We got into a bus and straight to 'Big cafe'. That's what he said.

I got really sleepy and slept on his shoulder.

We arrived at the cafe and i got super dizzy,feels like throwing up. Damn,why do i want to throw up these days? I need to check the damn doctor.

"Hallloooo!" Some girl sitting in a group of girls are waving at us. He smiled,that must be those japan hoes. Damn,they're pretty.

"Hy." I greeted,they just death stare me,they looked into our arms and i forcefully let go.

"Hy,girls. Hy yumi." He greeted and they smile. Hooooooes alert! Abort the mission! Abort! Abort! K,what am i doing? Just act cool.

I wanted to sit next to oppa,but the damn hoes are sitting beside him,making me sit in the corner,alone.

Hearing them laugh and talk makes me so angry. How can he just laugh there while i'm being fucking alone here?!

About 20 minutes i waited,they are still talking,except..the one who named was 'yu fucking mi' was holding and clinging to kook's arm. Kook doesn't seemed to mind AT ALL. Ughhhh,seeing this making me angry. I looked at them and ohhh yumi saw me and she rolled her eyes then cling more to jungkook! Biitch,he's mine! Back off. Don't you see the love ring we're wearing?!

Ugh,i'm stressed out (twenty one pilot). Then this 'guy' is sitting beside me,i looked at him and it was channie♡ yay.

"Chanyeol-ah,what are you doing here?" I said,extremely excited.

"Nothing much,just grabbing coffee,you?" He said.

Wait,isn't he suprised by me in here?

"Just..nothing too." I said,

"Where's jungkook?" He asked.

"There." I pointed to the group of hoes.

"Tsk,what a player. Let's go." He grabbed my hands and we left the cafe.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Where do you wanna go? Mall?" He said and i nodded. Well,if i can't go with jungkook,atleast i can go with chanyeol.

We go to the nearest mall and it was super big.

"Woah." I was amazed.

"First time?" He said and i nodded. He patted my head.

"Yah! My hair will be ruined because of you." I said.

"It's already ruined when i saw you at the cafe. That's why i knew it was you." He said. Ouch,that burned me.

"Whatever,i dont like fixing hair like other girls." I said.

"I know you don't." He said.

We walked and bought loads of stuff. We were like buying the whole mall.

And before i knew it. It was already 07.00 pm. Shit,jungkook's gonna be mad at me.

I walked back to the cafe and waved to chanyeol who has to go back to where he came from.

And i saw 2 shadows in a small dark alley. I was curious and walked towards the because i have a bad feeling and..i was correct. It was jungkook..and yumi..making out..infront of me. My blood was boiling,my angry meter is rising,i'm super angry.

I walked towards them. I grabbed her hair,pull it,slap her face for making out with jungkook and kick her stomach,making her falling down weakly. Jungkook just stare at the monster-looking me.

"Hoe." I said to the bitch infront of me.

I looked to jungkook.

"Don't mess with me when i'm angry." I death stare him and left without him.

I got home and i throw up in the toilet. Ugh~

I felt well and got to shower and was planning to sleep. But he was here.

I tried to ignore him but he grabbed my wrist.

"Punish me." He said. Wth?

"Punish me for being bad to you." He said.

"No." I said and tried to let go but he won't let me go.

"Pu.nish.me." he said again.

"How?" I said.

"Do as you like." He said. "Let your anger out to me." He said.

I furrowed my eyebrow.

I can't hold my anger anymore. I slapped him the hardest because he was making out with another girl and she was a hoe.

"Harder." He said and i forcefully slap him harder. His face was already red because of me. I cried.

"Why are you crying? Is it because of me?" He said. "Then punish me more." He said.

(Okayyy,merrys turnn)

I kissed him and pushed him to the bed,making me on top of him. He was confused as i kissed him more and more and he finally understand and kissed me back. He turned me and he is ontop of me now. The kiss got deeper and his warmth radiating really fast to me,making me sweat here and there. I touched his jawline,wanting for more. He understood and he get his clothes off and instead of getting my clothes of gently,he ripped it. And then we strip and blablablablablablablabla

(Hi i'm merry. I'm sorry but i can't finish it all,for the sake of the couple's private time. Lol,sorry again.)

(BOI,I AM SHOOKED!)

**tomorrow**

We woke up at 09.00 in the morning,he was beside me and i was naked..did we do 'it' last night? Duhhh,i'm so stupid.

He woke up and smiled.

"It's good to let it all out to you,you know? I have been holding it for months..these damn hormones keeps wanting to budge their way out." He said.

"I wanna go shower. Bye." I said.

"Lemme go with you." He said.

"Maybe next time." I said and smiled. He gave me a smirk.

"Okay."he said.

I got out of the shower and he got in the shower.

30 minutes later,we are finished and i changed my clothes to a comfortable one. We didn't do anything.

"Hey..do you want our baby to be borned here?" He said.

"Sure." I said.

"Then..wanna check up the doctor?" He said,

"Sure." I smiled.

We got to the bus and go to the hospital.

My name got called after an hour.

We got in and the doctor check me up. SHe said to wait for the result.

Two hours later. He came back.

"Hello,Mrs and Mr.Jeon." she greeted and we bowed awkwardly.

"Congatulation on your new baby." He smiled and i smiled wider.

"Omg!" I said and we hugged each other.

"Your baby is already 2 weeks old." He said. Wth? 2 weeks? I thought we just made it yesterday. I looked to jungkook.

"I'll explain it later." He said.

We thank you-ed the doctor and take our leave.

We got to the car.

"Explain." I said,looking gloomy.

"You know that milk i gave you weeks ago?" He said and i nodded. "It wasn't expired,and it wasn't milk. Sorry." He said. (OK I DUN KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN THIS WEIRD ASS SHIET. SO JUST GO ON WITH IT,i'm so embarassed rn)

The hell?! It was his...omg....he...omg...

"Why in the world would you do that?!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry! I was..just crazy!" He said.

"Whatever." I said and he smiled, making me chuckle. I was happy with my baby on me.

××××××

We live a good life. The baby was alright. And jungkook already told our teacher that we're married. We needed vacation. We told our parents and they were happy as hell. We stayed in japan until out baby is ready to arrive to earth.

_______●

Now that was fast.

Bye.

Lots of love,

Kookie_Js

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 449 55
What will happen the cold hearted CEO of Jeon enterprise, Jeon jungkook and the mysteries daughter of Kim industries Kim lalisa suddenly got into an...
400 49 10
When I close my eyes, we're together. "Never let go of my hand, Please don't wake up from this dream" [completed] JJK fanfiction shortstory More of a...
4.9K 1.5K 45
"The story was never about Me and Him, it was always about Him and Her, I could never say there was a moment where I was with Him, it was always abou...
60.9K 2.1K 26
"I never found love until you came" Hoseok said I smiled seeing the person who fought for me saying these lovely words. I'm just lucky that I found h...