Gray Fullbuster (Gray X OC)

By Uwu_trashley

#1 in the Gray Fullbuster tag August 13 ♡ Gray x OC I was just bored and I like fairy tail so I made this. T... More

About the OC
Meet Natsu
We joined Fairy Tail!
Vulcans?!
Spray painting
Erza?
Evil guild
Outlaws
Lullaby
Weird town
Natsu vs Erza and a curse
Galuna island
Moon drip
Moon drip part.2
Erza's here?!?
Reach the Sky Above
Phantom Strikes
Blade Heartfillia
Past
Goodbye
The next generation
No More Fun
We found Erza
Erzas battle
I cant get a break
Wendy Marvel
The Fight
Merry christmas
Dead Grand Prix
Darkness
March of Destruction
New Year
March of destruction pt.2
It is Your Words
Zero
From Pegasus to the Fairies
Drunk Love!
Call of the dragon!
Natsu vs Gray
Gray vs Natsu pt.2
Friendship will Overcome!
Fairy Tail Wizards!
Rainbow Blossom
Let's go on a date!
We need Money!
I'm Gonna Become 'S' Class!
Begin on Tenroujima Island!
The World of Great Magic
Dead-End of Despair
The Power of Life
The deepest realm
Pocky
The 7 year-gap!
Magical Ball
Magic Ball Pt.2
Crocus, the blooming capital
Sky Labyrinth!
Sky labyrinth Pt.2
Begin the Games!
Blade vs Astrea!
Matador!
Naval Battle!
Naval Battle Pt.2
Blade vs Minerva
The one who closes the portal!
Please read
Seven Dragons!
Life Time!
Drop Of Time!
Present!
Together
Here Comes KemoKemo!
The Place you Came to!
Goodbye Kemokemo
Let me See!
Missing Idiots
The Morning of a new Adventure!
Wizards vs. Hunters!
Wizards vs. Hunters Pt.2!
The Law of Retrogression
Gray vs. Doriate
Voice of the flame
Song of the Fairies
Penalty!
Penalty pt.2
The Nine Demon Gates
Immortality and Sinners
The place that prayers reach
A boys tale
Blade vs. Keyes
The return
Lumen Histoire!
That's the power to live
Ok so....
Fairy Tail Movie
Fairy Tail Movie Pt.2
Fairy Tail movie Pt.3
After Life
Overture
Christmas Special
The Challenger.
Sabertooth
The heated underground battle
Code Blue
In the End
Defense of Magnolia
Vigor
Forward!
Natsu vs. Gray
Bonds
Voice
Will Fate Burn?
When the Flame Extinguishes
Hearts as one
Please
Surprise + Thank You!♡
The end ♡
Done Editing
#1!

Here Comes Kemokemo Pt.2

1.3K 26 3
By Uwu_trashley

(edited)

So more fillers yes or no?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm not putting this on!" I yelled through the door.

"Don't make us come in there!" Lucy threatened.

"You and what army!" I countered but immediately regretted it.

"What army...?" Erza bursted through the door.

"Eeeek!" I yelled as Erza slammed the door.

"Let's begin shall we?" she smirked.

"No, No No, nO! Get away from me!" I screamed as she somehow put the dress on me and do my hair.

"HOW DARE YOU!" I yelled as she pinned up my bangs revealing both my eyes.

"Done!" She walked out dragging me by my fore arm. I looked up to see nearly everyone staring at me in shock. When I say nearly that means Lucy was pretty much the only one not fazed.

"Wow! You have such nice eyes!" Eve ran up to me.

"Errr... Thanks." I smiled embarrassed.

"Look! They're changing color!" He added making Hibiki and Ren run up to me to check out the 'phenomenon'. From the corner of my eye I could see Gray glare at them as he and Natsu entered one of the changing rooms.

"Men..." Ichia gasped.

"It's not like they're that impressive." Ren looked away with a small blush dusting his cheeks.

'Okay...'

"They seem to change according to your mood. So how are you feeling now?" Hibiki asked softly holding my chin so we don't break eye contact. The other two men standing behind him practically twinkling.

"More turned off than ever." I replied bluntly making their faces go blank. I let out a small sigh and walked up to Erza and Lucy.

"So this is what they mean by beautiful parfum. And this is why I selected them myself." Ichia nodded staring at us.

"You're a genious, sensei!" Hibiki praised recomposing himself.

"Ichia's!"

"Ichia's!"

"...Nice choice!" 

"Nice scent!"

"Nice, nice, nice!" The trio clapped.

"Men..." Ichia winked. We got cut off by the sound of a curtain opening.

"Natsu!" Lucy blushed staring at the pink haired idiot who was dressed in suit. I everted my gaze and looked at Gray.

'Nice...' I inwardly nodded.

"Hey, that's like putting clothes on a packhorse!" Gray laughed at Natsu.

"Shut up!" Natsu countered.

"Look down." Erza commanded. Gray looked down to find out that he forgot to put on his pants.

"And now, to work! Please attend to the customers, i.e. the clients, in the lounge!" Ichia sparkled.

"I figured that's what it was." Lucy sighed.

"Okay! Let's steel ourselves for it and go! Yeah!" She added.

"Right!" Erza nodded. They led us to lounge and we each sat at a different table. Soon enough random people started to sit with me and try to  flirt. Out of the corner of my eye I would see girls talking to Gray but he only ignored them and glared at the guys at my table intently.

"So, come here often?" Some random guy winked.

"No not really." I replied shyly.

"Really? A beauty like you should be expected to work here." He smirked.

"Eh, It's not really my style." I shrugged.

"Oh is that so? What is your style then?" The guy neared me getting uncomfortably close.

"Staying indoors and watching some sort of tv show." I scooted away. I looked away from the guy and saw Erza violently patting some guy's back, Lucy trying her best but she looked like a nervous wreck, Gray was still ignoring the girls and glaring at the guy who was talking to me, and Natsu well he was asking people about Kemokemo.

"Ive got a bad feeling about this..." I mumbled.

"About what?" The guy slung his arm around my shoulder.

"Oh nothing!" I smiled wavering my hands around but I was cut off by a woman screaming. I turned to the source of the sound and saw Natsu pinning a woman to the wall holding Kemokemo in front of her.

"Do you know how to raise this guy?" He asked obliviously.

'THAT IDIOT!' I face palmed.

"Hey, Natsu!" Gray was about to scold him but some girls butted in talking bad about Kemokemo.

"Take that outside it's gross!" The girl Natsu pinned cried.

"Gross?! I can't let that go!" Erza abruptly stood up.

"Hey Natsu! Erza! Stop it!" Lucy and I stood up walking over to the two. We froze in our spots when Kemokemo nearly roasted the girls.

"Kemokemo! Did you just protect me?!" Natsu gasped making the small creature giggle.

"You're a good guy!" Natsu rubbed it's head.

"I'm sorry, but you're going to have to go to another guild." Ichia sighed.

"NATSU!" Lucy cried. We all changed our clothes and went to the next guild. Lamia scale.

"So what did Makarov say?" The master of Lamia scale asked squinting at Kemokemo.

"It sounded like gramps didn't know anything about it, either." Natsu shrugged.

"He doesn't eat or drink anything, but still keeps getting bigger.

"If Makarov with all his knowledge doesn't know, then maybe it's a new species of something. Shall I try giving it a spin?" She offered.

"No, I don't think he needs a spin." Lucy nodded nervously. I ignored Gray and Lyon's bickering and looked over to Jura who was walking towards us with some books and a few stone slabs with writing.

"Jura." Erza greeted.

"What's that?" Happy asked.

"Your work, here." He held them up a bit.

"Recently, we've had a request to decipher some lithographs that washed up on shore." He placed them on a table.

"What's this book?" I asked.

"A tome I brought from the library that looks like it may have some connection. Here..." He opened up the book. I peered at the drawings and noticed that some of the symbols on the picture looked a bit similar to the ones on the stone slabs.

"Here... and here, too!" Lucy pointed at some of the symbols.

"This is a dictionary, but the writings are so difficult, they have me stumped." He sighed handing me the book.

"This is really more up Levy-chan's alley." Lucy sighed.

"Come on show us that aspiring novelist's fighting spirit!" Erza encouraged.

"Is this one of those things where fighting spirit makes a difference?" Happy asked.

"Probably." I sighed as Lucy and I started to decipher the words.

"Lucy! Blade, i'll help too." Natsu offered with a smile.

"You can't!" Happy, Lucy, and I shrugged.

"What?!" He exclaimed.

"Never." I joked continuing to translate while still trying to ignore Gray and Lyon's bickering.

"Shut up! Blade and Lucy are trying to think!" Erza warned them.

"Um, Light..." I pointed to one of the symbols.

"Benefit." Lucy pointed to another symbol.

"Oh, somethings stuck to this one!" Natsu pointed to one one of the slabs.

"What?" We turned to him. I let out a small sigh and continued to translate.

"A seashell, but it looks new." Erza frowned. 

"Hey! We're trying to concentrate!" Lucy exclaimed.

"You're getting annoying! Get ready to spin!" Lamia's master threatened Gray and Lyon.

"What do you think?" Jura raised an eyebrow.

"Well this one's tree." I pointed to a symbol.

"Um, light, benefit, tree..." Lucy listed them.

"It could be referring to photosynthesis." I frowned.

"But what does this depiction of people running away from smoke mean?" Lucy added.

"This is quite the enigma." Jura nodded.

"Ive heard enough outta you!" Gray yelled from the back. Suddenly a giant ice crystal hit the table completely destroying the slabs.

"Huh?" Lyon and Gray turned to us.

"IDIOTS!" Erza growled.

"Jeez!" Lucy sighed frustrated.

"That friggin' hurt!" Natsu snuggled Kemokemo.

"Well, having an excessive power is a privilege of the young." Jura smiled turning back to the slabs only to scream.

"ENOUGH! Go to the next place! Or i'll spin you!" Lamia's master threatened making us leave.

"Here we go again.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having fun?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 6.4K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...
188K 6.1K 28
This is a Fairy Tail fan-fiction: Natsu X OC (Serenity Rose, the Water Dragon Slayer). There are also some Gray moments if you prefer the Ice-Make st...
25.7K 446 20
All of Lucy's friends get into relationships; Gray & Juvia, Erza& Jellel and the one that hits Lucy right in the heart- Natsu and Lisannna Everyone...
14.3K 317 32
After her friends disappear with Tenrou Jima, a hole appeared in Yume Dragneels life. Her brother and everyone is gone. She grows distant to the othe...