How We Met

By ForeverEternity1717

"Stop staring, creep" 'Were the first words I heard you tell me A glare was the first look you made to me. A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
NOTICE
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
AnNoUnCmEnT
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 32

6.6K 231 253
By ForeverEternity1717

(Garroth)

"Get out..." She whispered.

"W-what?"

"Get out, go. Now."

"Aphmau-"

"Please...can we talk about this tomorrow?"

"Um...sure, yeah"

And I stood up, ready to leave....when she grabbed the hem of my shirt, I looked over confused.

She held tighter, staring at her hand in utter shock and confusion.

"Aphmau?"

She hesitantly stood up, and as she did so, her ink hair swayed. She cupped my jaw and placed her lips over mine. I closed my eyes and kissed back, her taste addictive.

IMPORTANT
Okay, so this is gonna get heated and if you don't wanna read the making out then just look for the bold again and that'll be the end of the making out and what not.

I set my hands on her waist and traced her hips gingerly. She pulled away, breathing.

"Garroth....I wanna take things slow..."

"Alright....let's go slow..." I whispered huskily.

I pressed my body against hers, our lips moving slowly. I kissed the corner of her lips, and then littered slow kisses down her jaw, to her neck, and by her collarbone, back to her lips.

Aphmau didn't deny me, or push me off. She placed her hands on my chest and held tightly to my shirt. My fingers brushed her curves and she giggled slightly against my lips.

Aphmau knotted her fingers in my hair and deepened the kiss, a soft moan escaping her lips.

OKAY, THIS IS THE END (I know it's short)

As our lips moved together, my phone started going off.

"You're phones ringing" Aphmau mumbled against my lips between kisses.

"Screw the phone" I answered, and the phone stopped ringing.

Not even ten seconds passed and my phone rang again, blowing up with Dante's ringtone.

"You should answer it, it seems important"

"It's just Dante"

The phone rang a third time, but this time it was Chad. I groaned as Aphmau pulled away and I gave her puppy dog eyes. She giggled and pushed me towards my phone.
"What?" I answered a little grumpily.

"Garroth hi! Okay, so u have miraculous news! You'll love it! This news will make you jump with excitement an-"

"Cut to the chase Chad..."

"I booked you guys a concert, it's in ScalesWind. I know that's far, but hear me out. Your fans there didn't get to see you in tour, so we decided to have a concert there. Three nights, concert every night. Pack your things, you leave next week"

He hung up and I groaned. I turned to Aphmau who looked at me with curious eyes.

Irene she's cute

I plopped myself on the couch beside her and sighed.

"Gotta leave fr ScalesWind in a week, three night concert, I'll probably be gone for at least two weeks, that's counting the time it takes to get there"

Aphmau sighed and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"So, no first date for awhile?"

"Oh trust me, I'm taking you on a date before I go. How does Tuesday sound?"

"Sounds great"

She kissed my cheek.

"I gotta go pack, I'll seeya Tuesday. I'll text you the details" I pecked her lips and she smiled at me.

I got up and grabbed the things I brought and left with saying one more goodbye.

"Remember, I love you"

And I didn't let her tell me anything else cause I shut the door.

I got home and saw Laurence staring at the ceiling, he was watching it like a hawk and glaring like it had just kicked his puppy.

"What's up?" I asked walking through the doorway.

"Bored"

"Call Katelyn"

"She's out with Jeffery" he narrowed his eyes at the ceiling and sneered while saying the name like it disgusted him.

"Oh...wanna play some X-box-"

"Laurence!" I faintly familiar voice called through the closed door. Laurence answered and I was surprised out of my mind to see Gene standing there.

"Gene?"

"Yo! Okay, so.....a couple of us shadow knights are heading out tonight wanna come?"

"I'm not a shadow Knight anymore Gene, I left the gang awhile ago"

"What a stick in the mud. Whatever we'll replace you easily"

(Zenix)

I walked down the street, texting away. And then I bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" A feminine voice squealed, "are you okay?" I rubbed the back of my head and smiled

"Yeah, I'm fine"

I looked up to see a beautiful young woman, with long hair of silver. And purple eyes.

"You're Zenix, right? From...The Phoenix Guard?"

"Yeah, I'm surprised you recognize me. Not too many people recognize the guitar player. Usually it's just the lead"

"Meh, you have talent. Wanna hang with a friend and I tonight?"

"Sure!" I was so excited to have plans for once.

"My names Sasha by the way"

"Nice name, and who's this friend?"

"His name is Gene"

"I probably shouldn't be going somewhere with a stranger...."

"Relax, if you go missing they'll go out of their way to find you cause you're famous"

So I did. I went with Sasha to a bar, and we met with Gene and got introductions aside.

"Shots! Shots! Shots!" The crowd around us cheered.

Gene, Sasha and I were currently in a competition, all three drunk out of our minds. But we kept going, we kept taking shot after shot, until I Gene passed out.

Sasha handed me the keys and I hiccupped.

"Heehee, thanksh"

"*hic* no problem"

I got in the driver's seat, although I knew I shouldn't have, my drunk mind took over.

Next thing I knew....flashing lights, and sirens. And Sasha, Gene and I sat handcuffed in the back of a cop car.

A/N OooooOoooo dramaaaaaaaa. Hahaha, so you guys were commenting earlier hoe you were confused that I chose Zenix. Well, truth be told, I kinda missed Zenix and wanted to have him be a part of my story a little. Also, SO sorry this is late, but I just had to take my time with this one. It wasn't AL that great, but a lots been on my plate cause I have a play coming up and it's literally next week and we aren't ready. So yeah, I'm a little stressed. I love you all devils. Byeeee.
*unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.9K 45
(Y/n) Ro'meave has had an interesting life. She's never met her brothers because one of them died before she was born and the other two went missing...
36.9K 1K 49
Aphmau Jessica Phoenix. One of the most wanted fugitives of the entire Ru'an region. She's a criminal, a thief, a threat. Every village is offering...
16.8K 453 32
"Y-you d-do know that... y-you are th-the be-est sister a-anyone could e-ev-ver ask for." "P-please don't leave me," "We're almost there!" "A-Annie...
4.4K 158 24
Long before Aphmau had become lord and even before Garroth was a guard. Before all memory was lost. They had a connection, a rich boy and a homeless...