Dramione - The Story of Us

By alyssa_dpx

"How does it feel like? To be kissed?" He snaked an arm around my waist so that we faced each other, our face... More

1. Letters from Hogwarts
2. At Ollivander's
3. Journey to Hogwarts
4. The Two Head Prefects
5. Sharing Dorms
6. Hate Me
7. The Third Bathroom War
8. The Explanation
9. The Crownless Prince's Diary
10. Gryffindor Vs. Ravenclaw
11. Draco and Hermione
12. The Break Up
13. Tomorrowland
14. The King's Wand
15. Casting Patronuses
17. The Auction Before The Feast
18. Halloween
19. Lose and Gain
20. Seducing Draco Malfoy
21. Forgiveness and Pleasure
22. The Christmas Dance
But You Didn't
23. The Christmas Dance (pt.2 -short)

||ALWAYS||

3.8K 101 40
By alyssa_dpx

"∞some infinities are bigger than other infinities∞"

♚♚♚

Dear Lovely Readers,

Exactly a month ago, March 26, 2016 - I started writing this story. This piece of my world that was only borrowed from the legendary J.K. Rowling. The main purpose of this was to create my own happiness, and also to share it with you. In hopes that I would also share my idea of love, sacrifice, change, and life.

This fanfiction, I know, would never, ever compare to those thousands of other stories that were written by great authors with great minds around the globe. And it pained me in such a way that also gives me comfort. Because the less were there to read my story, the less were there to disappoint.

I never would have found my story and words wonderful. I only kept going because of those really, really good people who kept on reading and praising my work. Especially to my closest friends, and very wonderful internet friends.

And within a month, I had gained more than 5 thousand reads and 900+ votes. I'm so happy and blessed for this. And I just want to say thank you to everyone.

I had poured my mind, my heart, my soul, my life, and everything that I had to offer, in this disastrous piece of literature. It may never equal nor be as half as good as the others, but this written art means the world to me. It's my summer life.

I may not know all of you in person, but in my heart you will stay and dwell. I am very grateful you existed. And I write because you did.

Thank you. And I love you all. Very much.

Always,

MalfoyQueens/Draco's Wife/Alyssa

P.S.

My Husband wanted to say he also loves my readers. He says he's happy I'm happy. 💍💎💜💘💋💓💛😍😘

❤❤❤

P.P.S.

This story is dedicated to YOU :)

❤THANK YOU❤

♚♚♚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 7.8K 57
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
891K 41.3K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
413K 14.5K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

90.8K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...