The Big Five in High School

Door JELSA080

*UNDER EDITING* Elsa Arendelle,her sister,Anna and their mother moved to Norway. Enrolling to a school call... Meer

Chapter 1:First Day in School
Chapter 2: The Dream
Chapter 3: KIDNAPED??!!
CHAPTER 4: Knowing...
Chapter 5: Planning
Chapter 6: Plan in Action
Chapter 7: CRUSH???!!!
Chapter 8: First Target
Chapter 9: The Boogeyman
Chapter 10: Real or a Nightmare
Chapter 11:
Author's Note
Chapter 12: Performance
Chapter 13: Performance part 2
Chapter 14: Performance part 3
Chapter 15: Performance part 4
Chapter 16: Performance part 5
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18: The Sleepover
Chapter 19: Final Training
Chapter 20: You'll found her when the time has come
Chapter 21: Practice
Chapter 22: New students?
Chapter 23: #stress
Chapter 24: 'Darkness will never Win against light'
Chapter 25: Contest
Chapter 26: The Accident
Chapter 27: Snow Queen's Book
Chapter 28: Jack?!
Chapter 29: Kidnap her??!!!!!
Chapter 30: Who's the Snow Queen?
Chapter 31: Where is Hans?
Chapter 33: Elsa is Back
Chapter 34: A Great Day
Chapter 35: Helping
Chapter 36: Again?
Chapter 37: Everyhting is Fine
Epilouge
Special Thanks!!!
Sequel!!!
A/N!!!🎉
IMPORTANT WARNING!!!

Chapter 32: Where is Elsa?

500 12 0
Door JELSA080

Rapunzel's POV

I woke up and the morning light greets me while stretching my arms. I look at the clock and it was 6:30. I look around and all of them were sleeping peacefully then I realized....Elsa is gone. I checked her things, everything is there. I look at the key and it's still on its place. And the door....locked.

"Elsa is gone." I mumbled. "Elsa is gone." I stand up and wake them up. "Merida! Eep! Astrid! Wake up! Elsa is gone!" I shouted. They all woke up. "You sure?" Merida asked. I nodded.

"What are we waiting for? Let's tell this to Mr. Arendelle." Eep said. I grab the key and unlocked the door. We run as fast as we could to get to his room.

We reached his room. I knock.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Who is it?" I heard him from inside. "It's Rapunzel,Merida,Eep and Astrid." I said.

I heard the door being unlocked. Then the door opened revealing him. "What do you girls want?" Uncle Adgar asked.

"Sir,Elsa is missing." Merida said. "You're not kidding?" He asked. "We're not kidding,sir." All of us said in unison.

"You girls go change clothes,I'll go handle this." He said. You can see the worry in his eyes. He hurried to the stairs and as for us we changed our clothes.

*After changing clothes*

We rush to go downstairs. We saw uncle talking to girl on the counter and with the police. We hurried to them. "Is there someone here last night?" I asked.

"The guard didn't saw anyone but he see this trash can." The lady said pointing to the trash can. I look around and then I saw a cctv camera.

"Aha! There is a cctv!" I said pointing to the cctv camera. "Maybe we can check it." Uncle said. "Follow me." The lady said. Behind us is the guard.

We followed the girl to a room. "Sir,show them the cctv footage last night." The lady said. The man nodded. "We also put cctv at their rooms." The lady said.We watched carefully and there is a man entered the hotel.

He go to the second floor. Wait don't say he's heading to our room. Yep, he is. This man is really dressed as a janitor. We can't even see his face.

He unlocked the door. And go inside. We saw him hide in our closet. Elsa woke up and turn on the lamp shade. She was looking at the door.

She look outside the door and close it. That's when I saw the man get out of the closet and covered Elsa's mouth then she fainted. And this guy put her inside the trash can and covered her with bed sheets. He locked our door then leave. Wait, I can see his face.

"Stop right there." I said then he pause it. "Will you please zoom it." I said. He zoom it and it was..."Hans?" I was shocked when I saw him.

"You know him?" The lady asked. "Yes, he is a student from junior year. Classmate of Elsa's sister." Merida said. "We will report this to the police." The lady said. She and the guard left.

"Rapunzel,Merida arrange your things and we will leave. Call Hiccup and Jack." Me and Merida nodded and left the room. "I will call Jack." Merida nodded. It's ringing.

RIIING RIIING....RIIING RII-

(For the love of moon. Why would you call me this early?)

Sorry but I need to. Mr. Arendelle said we're leaving.

(What? It's just 6:50)

No you don't understand. Only him,you,Hiccup,Merida and me.

(And Elsa?)

That's why we're leaving.

(What? What happened to her?) he asked worried.

She was kidnapped by Hans.

(How did you know it was Hans?)

CCTV footage.

(Okay I'll tell Hiccup,bye)

Bye.

The call ended. "Let's go." Then we hurried to our room.

We arrange our things on the bag and we also arrange Elsa's. I carried Elsa's things and mine and we left the room. We go down the stairs and we saw the guys waiting for us.

"Where is sir?" Merida asked. "On the phone." Hiccup said. We saw him walking to us. "Ready?" We nodded we followed him to the parking lot.

We put our things on the trunk and get inside the car. He started the car then we drove off.

*1 hour later*

We reached their house. We get out of the car and get our things. Inside, I saw our parents and guardians.

"We came here cause Pitch got Elsa." Tooth said. "What does he want from Elsa?" I asked. I was panting. Jack try to calm me down but I just can't. She is my cousin and I don't know what to do if something happened to her.

"The amulet and her." North said. "What do you mean by her?" Anna asked. I'm starting to worried. "He wanted her dead."

"What?!" All of us asked except for North. "Why would you say that North?" Tooth asked. "Pitch told me. I'm not joking." North said. "What are we gonna do?" Jack asked. "We think of a plan." North said.

Elsa's POV

My head hurts. Where am I? "Hello?" No response. "Hello? Is someone in there?"

"Elsa?" I heard a girl's voice. "Who are you? How do you know my name?" I asked. She appeared from the shadows.

I can't believe my eyes it's.."Crystal?" She nodded. "I'll help you get out of here." She said then Hans burst into the door. "Come with me." He said then he hold to my wrist tight. "Ow!"

"Don't hurt her." Crystal said. He continued pulling me. He lead me to Pitch."Nice to see you,Elsa." I didn't speak.

"Maybe you know why you're here?" I shook my head. "No,I don't."

"This is about something precious to me." He said. "Where is the amulet?" Oh no. "I...I don't know." I can't hide my feelings. I am so afraid of him.

"Liar. Hans?" Hans came near me and punch me in the face. I fell on the floor. "Let me ask you again. Where is that amulet?" I shook my head. "I don't know." Pitch gesture his hands. And Hans continue punching me non-stop.

Crystal's POV

What are they doing to Elsa? Are they hurting her? No,no,no,no,no. I heard the door being unlocked. I saw Elsa have bruises and scars everywhere. She fell on the floor. I go near her. "What did you do to her?!" I asked but he never answer. He just go away and locked the door.

"Are you alright? I wish I had the medicine but I spent all of it by curing Jack." She looked at me. "Jack? Who's Jack?" She asked. "Your friend." She was shocked. "You were shocked why Jack feel better when he woke up. I healed him because if I don't he will forget you,all of you." I explained.

"You're saying he had an amnesia?" I nodded. "The one that tried to kill you is Hans." I said.

"Papa ordered him to do it." I said. "I am the one who gave you the book and the amulet. I gave you that cause you are the Snow Queen." I said. "How can you get out of here?" She asked. I smiled.

"Do you remember this?" I asked. She smiled. "You still have that?" I nodded. "Every night I go to your house just to see if you're okay." I said.

"Then why don't you leave from here?" She asked. "I don't want to get you in trouble and I am trying to look a cure for papa." I said. "By the way,why didn't you showed up to me?" She asked.

"Papa get me from North and locked me up here." I said. "I need to get you out from here tonight." I said. "I promise,I will help you to find a cure when I get out of here." She said. "Thank you." Then we hug each other.

😢😘😢😘😢😘😢😘😢😘😢😘😢😘😢😘😢😘😢😘😢😘😢😘😢😘😢😘😢😘😢
Oh my frost!!! Hello guys!!! Poor Elsa but I'm glad Crystal was there.

Are they able to leave without getting caught? I wish. Find out at the next chapter. Please leave a comment and vote,thank you.

Love you,
~Mikee😘

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

54.1K 2K 61
I'm a twin, crazy I know. I have two sisters the eldest is Elizabeth but we call her Elsa for short *hint that's my twin* she's beautiful, more prett...
13K 410 57
This is a story about a girl that is normal, no powers no super special abilities, joins the big five. They each start to teach her something. They...
47.8K 2K 42
(Highest Rank: #38 in Fanfiction #2 in Jelsaalltheway #1 Jelsainhighschool) ((Hey gu...
19.5K 438 19
(UNDER EDITING! AVOID READING!) As the eldest princess of Arendelle, heir to the throne, and obtaining special ice powers, Elsa carries plenty of str...