He's My Thug,And I'm His All...

By ChampagnePapi007

All characters and events in this story are completely fictional. If anything seems familiar it is completely... More

The Introduction Of Nyla August.
The Introduction of Carter Santiago
Chapter 1 : Winter Break
Chapter 2 : Prove It
Please Read!!!
Chapter 3 : Roll My Blunts For Me Part 1
Chapter 4 : Roll My Blunts For Me Part 2
PLEASE READ!!!
RATED R
Chapter 5 : Numb (Edited Version)
COMMENTS!!!
Chapter 6 : Almost Official Part 1
Chapter 7 : Almost Official Part 2
Chapter 8 : Back To School
Chapter 9 : Let Me Lay You Down
Chapter 10 : Sparks Will Fly,Time Will Tell
Chapter 11 : Flashbacks & Bad Memories
Chapter 12 : Come Home To Me
Chapter 13 : Let Me Hold You.
Chapter 14 : In The Morning
Chapter 15 : Always On Time
Chapter 16 : La Familia
Chapter 18 : R.O.D.
Chapter 19 : Party And Bullshit (Preview)
Chapter 20 : Can I Get a Lap Dance?
Chapter 21 : Afraid of Lonely
Chapter 22 : Me and My Girlfriend ♡ Part 1 of 3
Chapter 23 : Me and My Girlfriend ♥ Part 2 of 3
Chapter 24 : Me and My Girlfriend ♡♥ Part 3 of 3
Chapter 25 : If You Ridin', I'm Rollin' ♡ Part 1
Chapter 26 : If You Ridin', I'm Rollin' ♡ Part 2
Chapter 27 : Shots Fired
Chapter 28 : Is Anything Ever The Same?
Chapter 29 : Blame My Ex
Chapter 30 : The Feds, Baby They're Watching
Chapter 31 : Change Nothing, Remain The Same... For Me Part 1
Chapter 32 : Change Nothing, Remain The Same... For Me Part 2
An Interlude for Kyrin and Rochelle
Chapter 33 : Te Amo Sweetheart
Epilogue
PLEASE READ : IMPORTANT
The Extended Chapters Part 1 (Like You Do)
The Extended Chapters Part 2 (Lonely Lady)
The Extended Chapters Part 3 (Illest Bitch Alive)
THE END

Chapter 17 : It's All Part Of The Lifestyle

185K 5.3K 2.1K
By ChampagnePapi007

This Chapter Is Boring But I Had To Get It Out Of The Way.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!!! LOVE YA♡♥♡♥

______________
"Baby girl I just wanna see you well off,

Call me crazy shit at least you're calling

Feels better when you let it out don't it girl

Know it's easy to get caught up in the moment

When you say it cause you mad then you take it all back

Then we fuck all night til things get right

Shorty so fine, pussy so fresh

Diced pineapples I just bought my girl a set

I know my lifestyle wild, I do it for the set

She know how to make me smile and she do it with the sex

Pop bottles, make love, thug passion, red bottoms, Moncler, high fashion

Belt buckles, door handles, gold plated, Balmain rich denim, out Vegas" "Diced Pineapples" - Rick Ross ft Wale and Drake

***********

March 20, 2013

***********

Nylas POV

"Nyla man you so fuckin hard headed! Is that how I told you to hold it? Huh? Because I know damn well that's not how I told you to fuckin hold it!" He said now completely aggravated.

Damn, I know that I messed up but he could at least be more supportive.

"Fuck, I'm trying alright!...shit, get the fuck off me!"

"You need to try harder then because we been goin over this same shit all damn day, this is simple shit!"

"Maybe I could fuckin concentrate if you stopped talkin shit."

"I wouldn't have to talk shit if you just do what the fuck I tell you B."

Instead of listening to Carter though I just recocked my gun and aimed it at the target. I held it sideways just so I wouldn't have to hear his mouth again and let out a full clip in my targets chest without even flinching.

Carter walked up behind me and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist.

"That's my girl," he said kissing my neck "But you could still use some practice."

"Yea yea, whatever." I said taking off the ear protectors that Carter made me wear in the gun range even though my gun had a silencer on it.

"Can we just go now , I'm tired and I'm hungry and we've been here all damn day Car."

He took my gun out of my hands and tucked it into my jean shorts , concealing it with the shirt that I had on.

"I know that you're tired and hungry, but I need to know that you can protect yourself even when I can't be there." I turned around in his arms and gently kissed his lips.

Its been a lot of sexual tension between us because when Carter came to pick me up that morning and I hadn't done what he asked he said that the D was off limits so we've been snapping at each other a lot lately.

"I know, and I love you." The happiness in his eyes brought nothing but pure joy to my heart and I couldn't help but smile at him.

"I love you too sweetheart, and I promise to feed you."

"Good because I have the munchies" He just laughed.

He grabbed my hand and led me outside to his Mercedes Benz CLS 63. He opened the driver side door for me and then he walked over to passenger side and got in. I love it when he lets me drive.

He leaned his seat all the way back and took the blunt from behind his ear and lit it. He took one puff and exhaled it out of his nose.

"Where to papi?" I said as I started up the car and looked at him out the corner of my eye.

"The mall." I nodded my head and swerved out of the parking lot.

"You wanna hit this ma?" he said holding the blunt out towards me.

I grabbed it and hit it once holding the smoke in my lungs longer than necessary. I passed it back to him when I exhaled and relaxed further back in my seat.

"You look hella sexy when you drive ma." he put his hand on my thigh and started moving in slowly upward until I swatted it away.

"Nuh uhn sweetheart, remember what you said? No sex until I learn how to take instructions." I said directly quoting the bullshit that he said to me.

"Ny it's been almost two fuckin weeks B. A nigga is gone get blue balls, real shit. That ain't cool." He said pouting like a little kid, I have to admit that its a good look on him though, but everything is a good look on him.

"You shoulda thought about that before you started givin me orders like you my damn daddy."

"Shawty, I am daddy."

"Right,whatever floats your boat." I said sarcastically as I pulled into the mall parking lot.

"You aint gone be talkin shit when you screamin my name while I'm hittin it from the back tonight." He said before he got out of the car and opened my door for me.

"Boy please, you ain't gone be hittin shit." I said as I reajusted my gun.

Carter pushed me up against the car and grabbed me by my ass and pulling me closer to him. He leaned down so that his lips were by my ear.

"You can't tell me that I can't have what's already mine." He gave my ass a hard slap and then grabbed my hand leading me to the entrance.

When we walked into the mall females immidiately gave Carter their undivided attention and it made me kind of uneasy.

Carter held onto my hand tighter as he navigated us through the mall trying to figure out which store he wanted to go into.

He finally pulled me into a shoe store and sat on the bench that people used when they try on shoes and pulled me down onto his lap.

"I don't know why the hell I let you out the house with these fuckin shorts on B, imma end up doing something to one of these niggas if I see one more of them look at you."

Just then a boy who looked around Carters age came up to us. He was handsome but no boy can really compare to Car.

"What can I do for y'all?" I knew that he was talking to the both of us but he only looked at me while he spoke and from the way I felt Carter tense I could tell that he didn't like it.

Carter scooted me over to the side a little bit on his lap and lifted up his plain white t revealing his gun which caused the boys eyes to get big. It took everything in me to not laugh.

"If you don't want no problems and you know whats best for yo health, you would back the fuck up off my girl and find somebody else to help us, ight?" The boy visibly gulped and I watched as he walked to the shop to get another employee. I rolled my eyes.

"Baby, was that really necessary?" I said as I leaned back into Carter's chest.

"Somebody had to let the nigga know, and who better to teach him than my 9?"

I shook my head, it's crazy how possessive he is of me sometimes but I like it. It makes me feel wanted.

Another boy came out to help us but he made sure that he looked everywhere but at me.

Carter turned me sideways on his lap so that I could look at him when he was talking to me.

"You got any of the foams yet?" I just shook my head, I like shoes and all but I wasn't about to spend that much fucking money on some that I probably would only where once.

Carter looked up at the boy who was nervously looking around the store.

"Aye bruh, imma need you to bring me out two pairs of all the foams that you got in a size thirteen and a five."

"Would you like to try those on sir?"

"Apparently if I just told yo bitch ass to bring them out." my grip instantly got tighter on the arm that Carter had around my waist, I really don't want him to cause a scene in this store.

He must've known what I was thinking because he rephrased what he said to the boy who now looked like he was about to pee on himself.

"Yea man , we wanna try the shoes on." The boy almost fell when he ran to the back of the store to get the shoes

"It wouldn't kill you to be a little nicer."

"And it wouldn't kill these niggas to act like they already know what's up." whatever.

*******

2 Hours Later

*******

This nigga really just made me try on shoes for two fucking hours ... shoes that I'm probably never gonna wear but he said that if he had them I had to have them too.

After our total was added up it came up to damn near ten racks and he gave the boy who helped us a two hundred dollar tip.

Like it was so many pairs of shoes that we had to have people carry them out to the car , and then go back in the mall to finish shopping.

"Bae, just two more stores and we're leaving for real for real this time."

"No Carter, I want to go home, Now." I said standing in place with no intentions of moving.

"Ny don't make me carry you baby girl."

"I'm not moving so do whatchu gotta do." I said rolling my eyes, he is not going to pick me up.

The next thing I know I was upside down being carried through the mall. He only put me down when we made it into another shoe store.

"I can't believe you just embarrassed me like that if front of all those people Carter."

"You told me to carry you, I was just being a good boyfriend." he said smirking at me before turning to the girl at the register who was smiling and licking her lips at him.

"What can I do for you today King?"

"I just came to pick up my order" She nodded her head and walked to the back of the store but not without switching dramatically hard.

I turned and looked at Carter who was already looking at me.

"You might wanna get ya girl before she gets slapped" I was too serious, I've had a long day and she's just adding to it, plus I still haven't fuckin ate yet. But Carter just laughed

"Chill ma, we here for you." Before I could even understand what he was talking about the girl came back out with two boxes in her hands.

"Here are the his and her red bottoms that you ordered." It took everything in me not to scream right there

"How the fuck did you-but they said they were out of stock." I said opening the boxes revealing a pair of deep blue seven inch red bottoms and low top mens red bottons in the same color for Carter.

"Anything for my shawty." he leaned down and gently kissed me on the lips. The girl at the counter looked like somebody just killed her dog.

"You're total will be $2,732.50." The girl said with attitude

"I can't let you spend anymore money on me."

"Look ma, it's all part of the lifestyle. I'm gonna give you whatever you want and I'm gonna buy you whatever I think you should have." The tone of his voice left no room for discussion.

Carter just pulled out a stack and put it on the counter and grabbed our bags in one hand and my hand in the other pulling me out of that store and into a jewelry store.

"Carter I think that you've spent enough money today." I looked around the jewelry store at all the overly expensive things.

"I said I wanted to spend some money on you and that's what I'm doing so just relax.I'm just picking up something anyway."

"Well I'll stand right here while you handle your business."

I stood in front of a window that had a view of outside the mall, it was dark outside so I knew that we had been in here for a minute.

I felt something cold hit my chest and when I looked down it was a chain with letters KW on it with diamonds. I was literally speechless.

"You like it?" I turned around smiled up at him.

"I love it, it's beautiful."

"Good."

We walked out of the mall hand in hand and put the rest of our bags in the backseat before we got in the car.

"Thank you Car, this really means a lot to me." I said looking down at my chain and holding the pendant between my fingers.

"You don't have to say thank you, it's our money."

Before I could respond ,Carters phone rung and he quickly answered it.

".............."

"Fuck you mean?!"

"............."

"Na , I don't wanna wait, tell Ky to meet me at the spot in like a hour" he hung up the phone and rubbed both of his hands down his face.

"What's wrong?" I instantly get worried when he starts rubbing his face because he's never usually in a good mood when he does. He looked over at me and smiled.

"We got some late night business to take care of."

************

Don't FORGET TO COMMENT !! LOVE YA ♥♡♥♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3M 195K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
1.3K 57 19
The Devil Walking On Earth is what he is called by the supernatural. Ruthlessness runs through his very soul. Heartless he is. He is unforgiving. His...
602K 20.3K 51
"What did you see?", he asks as he takes menacingly slow steps towards me. "I didn't see anything.", I lie while backing away from him. We continue o...
1M 33.7K 33
BOOK THREE OF THE BLACK SERIES *this book CANNOT be read as a stand-alone* -- "Get the hell off of me, Lucian," I snapped angrily, smacking the palm...