I'm dating my stalker!?!

By mit2226

Piper Adams thought she had the perfect boyfriend. He was always there when she needed him most. It was like... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Chad speaking
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Chad speaking
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Chad speaking
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Chad speaking
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28, Chad speaking
Chapter 29
Chapter 30, Chad speaking
Chapter 31, Chad speaking
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35, Piper's mom speaking
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40, Chad speaking
Author's Note

Chapter 22

8K 229 2
By mit2226

   He got in! I don't know how, but he did! He was standing right next to me when I woke up. When I jumped up he ran back out. This is insane! I need to tell someone. I told my mom and dad and they called the police. Since they didn't have any proof they got a warrant and searched his house. The pictures were gone! He deleted the text messages. And sadly, I was stupid and deleted mine too. I had no proof! So the cops didn't do anything and I'm never allowed back there again. His parents hate me. They called me the crazy ex girlfriend. Awesome. Nobody believes me! I need proof. I asked my mom if I could buy a security camera for my room. She said yes. So I set it up. I really hope he wasn't watching me do it either. Now I got him. I will have my proof and he will go away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 13 19
Evelyn just wanted to spend a memorable new year's eve with her boyfriend but he gave her a cold shoulder on such a special day. She was left heart b...
244 6 21
Lily Andreas was the perfect girl. When her father died, everything went sideways. Not only did she found out the truth about the incident but she al...
85 0 15
Jules and William were inseperable...or so they thought. One day Jules fell out of love and left. Leaving William heart broken. Five years later, Jul...
806K 31.4K 87
Enrique montario was 22, rich, arrogant and got into the most prestigious University for bachelors in New York. He was a topper and had three close f...