The Werewolf And The Shapeshi...

By mysterious_mischief

Lucy Parker Your average eighteen-year-old girl right? Wrong. When Lucy was eleven she shifted into a huge re... More

Prologue
CH 1: Oh Shit
CH 2: Finally Found Her
CH 3: Escape, Escape, Esca- Shit
CH 4: Girls In The House
CH 5: You Get What You Deserve
CH 6: Shopping With The Girls
CH 7: No Matter How Far Or Fast I Run
CH 8: Partners Or A Victim
CH 9: Curiosity Killed The Cat, And Maybe The Bird Too
ANNOUNCEMENT! 2.50k!?!?!?!? (sneak peak)
CH 11: Icy Blood
CH 12: Escapees, Broken Hearts and Kittens
CH 13: Two Weeks And A Thousand Shards
A/N
CH 14: Erm... Hey Guys (finally!)
CH 15: The Werewolf And The Shapeshifter
7.5k ?!?!?!
CH 16: The Rogue
Umm... so 20k
CH 17: Should I Get The Gas Masks?
CH 18: Unexpected Apologies
CH 19: A Traitor?
CH 20: Not the best
Wattpad Fucked up
CH 21: The Descent Into Chaos
CH 22: A pack of panicked pups
CH 23: The Meeting
CH 24: Regret-me-not
CH 25: Play House
CH 26: Blueberry
CH 27: Too Many Miracles For One Day
CH 28: Failure
CH 29: When The protagonist Has The Attention Span Of A Grapefruit
CH 30: The End Of An Era
CH 31: Walk Off Into The Sunset
Epilogue (Part 1)
Epilogue (Part 2)

CH 10: Oh So You're A Werewolf? Great

12.7K 457 93
By mysterious_mischief

I look down at the others to see them walking away so I quickly shift back. What I didn't realise was the branch was quite thin, so it snapped under my full weight.

Then I was falling towards the ground. I close my eyes and prepare myself for the pain. I guess that's what you get for spying you know what they say, 'Curiosity killed the cat' and maybe the bird too...

Lucy Parker pov

For some reason, I never feel the sharp pain of hitting the ground. I open my eyes to see a pair of forest green ones staring right back at me. That's when I feel the familiar sparks and realise who caught me. I scramble out of his hold landing on the forest floor but I quickly stand back up.

"You-you, you're n-not human!" I stutter out at pretty much the top of my lungs. I think the realization they could kill me is setting in. I mean I'm not human either and there's three of them probably more. I mean why else would they kidnap me. Oh right 'cause I'm Xavier's mate, never mind.

"Oh you saw that?" he grimaces but it's less of a question more of a statement. I back away from them slowly.

"Wait! Let me expl-" he starts but I quickly cut him off. 

" EXPLAIN WHAT! THAT YOU CAN TURN INTO FUCKING WOLVES! THAT YOU ARE ALL WEREWOLVES AND KEPT ME IN THE DARK THIS WHOLE TIME! NO! BACK OFF, YOU COULD EASILY KILL ME AT ANY SECOND SO NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I practically scream at the top of my lungs before I run in the other direction.

From the glimpse of his face I got as I turned around, well he looked shocked, to say the least. Ok maybe yelling at them wasn't the best idea. Fuck they're going to kill me, I'm a dead woman.

" Wait! Lucy! wait!" Xavier yells as they all chase after me calling my name. I Sprint faster wanting to get away but then I am tackled to the ground.

" Lucy, please! Please let me explain what is going on, I'm begging you, please" Xavier literally begs from on top of me. I look into his pleading eyes and sigh as all my anger and fear dissipates into thin air. I nod and he gets off of me, helping me up cautiously.

"How about we head back to the house?" he suggests I nod and start to follow him but my legs decide this is the perfect time to collapse underneath me. I groan as I fall to the ground for what feels like the millionth time today. Xavier catches me and carries me back to the house bridal style instead.

Oh, so he does know how to carry someone differently than tossing them over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Who would've known.

We finally arrive at the house.' probably the pack house' faith informs me. We walk into the living room and Xavier gently places me on the couch. Jenna and mia walk into the room talking animatedly to each other.

They see the looks on our faces and how I'm sitting on one couch and the boys on the other on opposit me. " she... she found out, didn't she?" Jen says but it's not really a question more of a statement. The guys nod their heads and I stay silent feeling strangly... betrayed? Almost... hurt? That can't really be fair considering I'm keeping things from them too.

Why do I feel betrayed or hurt anyway, it's not like I care about them or anything...wait, crap.

I look up at them cautiously fri0om under my lashes, only to see them all staring at me worriedly. Mia and Jenna are now sitting opposit me as well, both squished onto the couch between the guys.

"Well...as you've probably already figured out... ummm we are werewolves... " Xavier trails off, awkwardly clearing his throat.

" oh so you're werewolves? Great... Just fan-fucking-tastic." I mumble shaking my head slightly.

" Look, I know its a lot to take in, but I'll do my best to explain everything, then we'll answer any questions you still have, ok?" Xavier explains gesturing to the others distractedly. I nod my head but otherwise stay silent.

"Ok..." he takes a deep breath and begins, "well the basics are, werewolves group together to form a 'pack'. Every pack has a leader they are called the Alpha ( that's me). There's also the second in command or the 'beta' and the third in command which we just shorten to the 'third'. " He says and I nod to show my understanding.

"Well, at the momment we are in the pack house which is a massive meeting place for the pack. Some pack members live in the pack house and others live in their own houses, which are in a small village within the pack grounds. Really I'm quite suprised you didn't find them on one of your escape attempts although you were quite close last time." he explains with a small smile.

I can't take it anymore I need to know. I need to know if faith was right. "Ok, but why did you kidnap me, please I need to know." I try to sound strong but end up sounding timid and slightly fearful. God dammit.

"Do you believe in soul mates? " he starts. Shit. Faith was right. Shit. I nod my head masking my panicked thoughts.

" Well every werewolf has a soulmate or mate, we can't live without them, they are our everything... W-well... and well you're my mate." He says with a small smile.

"R-really?" I practically stutter out, not being able to hold back any longer. Xavier nods in confirmation.

"Ok... well what exactly does that mean for us?" I question. To be honest, I'm 2 seconds away from an actual break down, but he doesn't have to know that.

"Well since I'm the Alpha, you would help me run the pack; your title is 'Luna', well it will be. There is also the mating process but that's for another time. Basically you're like the pack mother, which I'm sure you will be absolutely great at." He explains with a smile.

' Faith what do I do?' I panic. 

'I think you already know' she replies in an almost whimper.

" I'll let the others explain themselves now." Xavier directs my attention to the others, who have been sitting silently on the other couch.

"Well then, I guess I'll go first," Jake starts with a comforting smile, " I'm the beta, which Xavier explained, so basically I'm second in command. Since Jenna is my mate she's the beta female, equel rank to me." He explains grabbing Jen's hand. I nod with a smile as Jenna smiles brightly at me.

"Welp, my turn!" Mia starts enthusiastically. "Since Jay is the third, and I'm his mate, I'm the female third so we are of equal rank, but let's be honest, I win every argument ." Mia explains, whispering the last bit. I chuckle slightly in agreement, as does everyone but Jay, who just pouts.

"Ok, well I must say, this is quite a bit to take in," I say with a cautious smile, "but I think I'm willing to give this a shot." I say giving them all a shy smile.

At that Xavier lunged for me, and hugs me tightly. "Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou! You won't regret this!" He exclaims, smiling extremely widely. The others join the hug too, and I feel the guilt claw at my heart.

I don't want to, but I have no other choice. They can't find out. I've got to run again. I've got to escape.

A/N FWGSTXZUIOAASEEAFLGQVBQTNDY!!!!!! SO THAT HAPPENED!!!
Any way... This has been River! *attempts to bow and exit dramatically* *fails and face plants off stage* *brushes of imaginary dust* Totally meant to do that! *limps away in shame*

Mysterious_mischief out

P.s it's like 11 pm here, I usually update at like 3 am this feels strange anyway
Mysterious_mischief out! ( for reals this time )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199 0 25
Alpha Xerox had always hated rogues. Something about them annoyed the shit out of him. After all he lost his family to rogues making him take the Alp...
2.2K 383 74
. : Book One : . Melody is a member of one of the five tribes of animal shapeshifters who live beyond the human domain. These people have the ability...
6M 211K 61
HIGHEST RANK: #4 as of 3/8/17 *PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD, THIS BOOK IS NOT PERFECT BY ANY MEA...
58.2K 2K 34
My name is Mya I am 18 and me and my family can control the elements. My mum can control water, my dad fire and then theres me... I can control water...