|Moments Of Time|Zanvis Fanfi...

By GG_FANFICS

Zane the most shy person on Mystreet. And Travis the most out there person ever. Find themselves falling ❤ More

Why
Travis!!!
THX FOR READING
Come On!!
Garroth.....
are you kidding me!
Worst day ever!
U can stay
Nya~
Um Crap..
Please Don't do that Ever Again
What to do know?
Laurance's Plan
Alone Time
next page soon like tomorrow soon
Just a little longer
my apologies

stop it!!

3.8K 126 12
By GG_FANFICS

Morning Time
Travis Pov
I woke up wrapped in a black fuzzy blanket and was laying down on z...zane shoulder. Zane head layed on my head. I thought maybe I should no but...hmmm...I'm going to do it! I took his mask and hide it pocket. I cuddled his arm. On til Zane woke up looking at me smiling and then angrily said WHERE IS MY MASK. I smiled and replied um I don't know? He screamed I has to be her-I turned his face and look him straight In the eye and said why do you need your mask?
Zane didn't speak but look at me blushing..... Cause zane I really don't think you need it!? Do you what zane you should just to show you beautiful face for one day. Zane kissed me on the cheek and smiled. I commented hey that's not a kiss!! Zane questioned huh? I pulled him closer and kissed him and soon later we pulled away. He cuddled my chest and put me arms around. Since every one was asleep there would be no harm taking a nap!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 14K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
287K 9.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
344K 20.2K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...