just friends.. (5sos fanfic)

By jaisversace

5sos fan fic. Just read and you'll find out More

just friends.. (5sos fanfic)
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15

chapter 4

40 1 0
By jaisversace

chapter 4

Casey's POV

we have been at super adventure land for at Least 3 hours and still nothing from luke. nothing asking where we were or anything. he must still be out with Michelle.

ugh. just thinking about her makes me angry. we are now about to go on a ride called 'cry' (a/n idk I couldn't think of anything)

we got on it and I sat next to Calum. Calum was really cute. lol that was awkward. I do like him. but just a bit.

the ride started going up....

and it flew down. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. I am going to die. literally. oh no.

*after the ride*

"oh thank The Lord I survived."

the boys just laughed at me.

"hey.. has luke contacted any of you guys?"

"no why?" Ashton asked

"uh just wondering." I said and looked down. I'm really upset because I don't want Michelle and luke to date. I know he likes her, but I'm not so sure about Michelle. there is something going on in the tiny little brain of hers and I have to figure it-

"are you okay?" Calum asked putting a hand on my back.

"just peachy" I said sarcastically. but he didn't seem to notice thank goodness.

* 2 hours later *

we were in the car, on our way to my house so the boys can drop me off.

"hey Calum can you put your number in my phone?" I asked

"yeah of course"

"you too Michael and Can you do it for Ashton?"

"yup" Michael said.

once we got back to the house they gave me my phone.

"bye Michael" I said as I hugged him

"bye calum" I said hugging him as well.

"bye Ashton" I said through the window since he is in the drivers seat.

"text me if you hear from luke please"

they all nodded.

soon they were gone.

I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door. when I got inside I ran upstairs and quickly strippedand got into some sweat pants and a tank top.

I went back down stairs and turned on the tv flipping through some channels and decided on 'pretty little liars'

my favorite show

suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I looked through the peephole to see.. luke!

I quickly opened the door and hugged him... but he didn't hug back.

I let go of him and allowed him to come inside.

we sat down on the couch.

"is there something wrong?" i asked

"is it true?" he asked me

what is he talking about

"is what true?" I asked confused

"oh don't play dumb. Michelle told me what you said about me!" he said kinda yelling but not.

ok, does he think he can just come in here and yell at me for something MICHELLE told him.

"what exactly did Michelle tell you I 'said'" I asked putting air quotes on the said.

"that you don't like me anymore and now your using me to meet one direction." WHAT. THAT BITCH SAID I SAID WHAT NOW?

"really? your gonna believe a girl you've known a year, over your best friend? wow."

"well, I don't know. cas, I'm sorry, I just thought-"

"save it luke. we have school tomorrow, I'm going to sleep." I said. I was not in the mood for his excuses.

tomorrow we go back to school after the 4 day week end.

after I heard the door slam I walked upstairs and went into my bed room. I really miss my mom, and dad.

only 3 more months and they'll be here.

slowly I drifted off to sleep.

*next day*

I woke up and slammed my alarm clock. it was 6:30 in the morning.

I got up and walked into the bathroom.

after peeing I brushed my teeth.

I quickly washed my face and went back into my room.

I put on a pair of plain jeans with holes where the knees are. I put on a a long flowey gray top with a pocket on the left side of my chest and a pair of black converse.

I quickly grabbed my phone and backpack and headed out the door. I usually don't eat breakfast on school days.

me and luke usually walk together and I wait for him but no thanks.

I was almost half way there until I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw luke. god damnit. whatever. I would have to talk to him sooner or later.

"Casey! hi" he said catching up to me.

"hey." I replied.

"listen I'm sorry I don't know what got over me. I just really like Michelle and I thought I could trust her. but I believe you and I'm sorry so so so sorry."

I sighed "luke, it's okay." I replied

he then quickly pulled me into hug.

"I love you!" he said

"I love you too" I groaned.

finally we reached school. I really didn't have much friends here. most of them were fake. my only real friend was Kylie. she was a really close friend. but nothing compared to luke. he is my best friend.

"what class do you have now?" luke asked me.

"uhh. I have history."

"ah ok ill meet up with you later" he said as he walked off to his locker.

I quickly opened my locker.. that yes was decorated with Justin bieber. I grabbed all my books I would need for the first half and walked into class.

I said hello to mrs.stein.

I sat down next to Jason. we are good friends but not THAT close.

I noticed something on my desk. it was a crumbled piece of paper. I opened it.

'hey girl long time no talk. eh?-Jason'

'oh dear god-casey' I replied

'I LOVE your jeans today! ;)-Jason'

'Jason stop! let me pay attention.-casey'

'since when did you pay attention.-jason'

'oh shut it-jason'

'but I have tix to Justin bieber. I was gonna ask you... but never mind.'

'omg I'm listening!! when? omg please!-Casey'

'hahahahahaah-Jason'

'fuk u-casey'

'ouch feisty-Jason'

I didn't reply to him after that.

pretty soon it was lunch time. I walked into the cafeteria where I saw Kylie,Alyssa,amber, Lauren, Samantha,Mackenzie.. and Michelle.

I sat down at the table with my tray of food.

"are you sure you want to eat that burger Casey? you wouldn't want to gain more weight would you?" Michelle snickered

"don't worry about what she eats." Kylie said

luke, Jason, Sean, James and nick all came and sat down. Michelle walked over to luke and they shared a kiss.

*puke*

how could he still go out with her after she tried to ruin our friend ship.

"so uh guys we have to tell you something."

we all looked up at luke who has to tell us something. I quickly took a sip of my water.

"luke is officially my boyfriend!"

next thing I knew my water was spit all over Jason who was sitting across from me.

"what?!?" I said

"yeah! he just asked me during 2nd period! is there a problem?" she asked

"nope. not at all." I said

I.am.going.to.shoot.a.bitch

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

the school day was finally over. I went over to Luke's locker where I usually wait for him to walk home.

"oh hey sorry I'm going out with Michelle I can't walk home today"

"oh"

"yeah sorry! see ya later!" he hugged me

from the side.

no he did not. well I am certainly not walking alone especially since it's now raining.

I took out my phone and clicked on the one person I knew would always be there for me..

____________________________

cliffhangerrr:p

i guess lol idk.

so remember that updates will be taking longer bc of my stupid mom. I'm so sorry guys! love you all<3

ashly:)x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
320K 10.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
238K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
671K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...