chapter 9

I can't believe this. luke is going crazy. but after a few days I've realized something I never imagined would happen in a million years, I'm in love with my best friend. yes I am in love with Luke Hemmings. but no I do not plan on telling him anytime soon.

or anyone else for that matter. if I tell one of the boys they will surely tell luke. but if I keep it in i might explode! I just need to talk about this with someone. like Kylie! maybe I'll video chat her right now!

I grabbed my laptop off my table in the hotel room and sat on my bed.

I opened my laptop and clicked Video call.

"hey Casey! where are you?" she asked

"hi Kylie. and I'm in New York I guess I never told you, it was kind of last minute."

"oh it's fine. so what's going on?" she asked

*calums pov*

I was about to knock on Casey's door so maybe we could hang out or something, yeah I do still like her, but things would never work out between us. were just not meant for eachother.

I heard her talking to someone. I lightly pressed my ear against the door.

"I just can't do it, I don't want to like him, I can't, it's not right"

my heart skipped a beat, is she talking about me?

"well did you think about telling him?" the person on the other line said

"are you crazy?? if I told luke it would ruin our whole friendship! he's my best friend and if I told him it would never be the same!"

I felt a pain, a pain that struck me so hard, I've never felt before. but it sucked. this feeling is something I wanted to stop.

I lightly unpressed my self from the door and walked back to my hotel room.

this is not how I imagined this day going. I thought we were gonna be able to hang out like we used to when we were dating except as friends. but I was soo wrong. this was not suppose to happen.

this was all I could think about. the sound of her saying she couldn't tell luke was repeating over and over again in my head.

*caseys pov*

I'm deffinatly not telling him. Kylie thinks I should but I would never.

I decided to head over to Calum's room. I knocked on the door.

"hey Casey" Calum said, he looked upset and I wanted to know why.

"hi calum, can I come in?"

"sure" he said quickly as I came in

I sat on the couch

"what's going on? why do you look so upset?" I asked

"I'm not upset"

"you obviously are, I mean look at you. you look terrible"

"thanks?" he said

"you know what I mean. what's going on? you know you can tell me anything." I said

"you like Luke?" he said

I felt like I was having a heart attack, my heart was beating so fast, how does he know?

" no no no no! why would you think that?" I asked

"don't lie to me"

"how did you find out?" I asked quietly

"I heard you on the phone with one of your friends"

"anyways what does this have to do with anything! I asked you a question. what's wrong?"

"I still love you" shit! no. no this cannot be happening. no. oh my god.

"I-uh"

"don't say anything, I know your inlove with luke"

"ok maybe I am! but please, please, don't tell him. Calum if you really love me as much as you say you do, then you won't tell luke. just keep it between us. please."

"ok. fine... " he said

"what?" I asked "what's the catch"

"I want to go out with you.. again" he said

"WHAT?? Calum no. you already broke my heart once, I don't need it again! once you leave again, you will break

up with me."

"no I wont"

"Calum I can't" I said

"then I guess you won't mind

if I call up Luke right now and tell him that your in love with him.."

"ok, fine. I'll go out with you!!" I let out a frustrated groan.

"for now, good bye" I said walking out the door.

I quickly slammed into someone's chest and onto the floor.

"I'm so sor- oh hey luke" I said as he pulled me up

"hey, long time no talk."

"yeah I know. the only

reason I came here was to see you but it seems like you've been gone the whole time." I sighed.

"well let's hang out now. I mean we leave in 3 days so I might as well spend sometime with my best friend" he said. making my heart melt. he was so perfect.

he grabbed my hand as we walked out of the hotel and went sight seeing.

___________________________

omg guys I hate myself soo much right now!! I can't believe I haven't updated in like 3 months!!

I will try and make my updates more frequent.

and omg guys thank you so much for 100 reads!! I love you all sooo much! ❤️❤️

and guysss follow my fan page:

@justinsdirection_

^^ this account will let you know when I update my fanfiction! so make sure to follow it!

love you all<3

ashly