chapter 4

chapter 4

Casey's POV

we have been at super adventure land for at Least 3 hours and still nothing from luke. nothing asking where we were or anything. he must still be out with Michelle.

ugh. just thinking about her makes me angry. we are now about to go on a ride called 'cry' (a/n idk I couldn't think of anything)

we got on it and I sat next to Calum. Calum was really cute. lol that was awkward. I do like him. but just a bit.

the ride started going up....

and it flew down. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. I am going to die. literally. oh no.

*after the ride*

"oh thank The Lord I survived."

the boys just laughed at me.

"hey.. has luke contacted any of you guys?"

"no why?" Ashton asked

"uh just wondering." I said and looked down. I'm really upset because I don't want Michelle and luke to date. I know he likes her, but I'm not so sure about Michelle. there is something going on in the tiny little brain of hers and I have to figure it-

"are you okay?" Calum asked putting a hand on my back.

"just peachy" I said sarcastically. but he didn't seem to notice thank goodness.

* 2 hours later *

we were in the car, on our way to my house so the boys can drop me off.

"hey Calum can you put your number in my phone?" I asked

"yeah of course"

"you too Michael and Can you do it for Ashton?"

"yup" Michael said.

once we got back to the house they gave me my phone.

"bye Michael" I said as I hugged him

"bye calum" I said hugging him as well.

"bye Ashton" I said through the window since he is in the drivers seat.

"text me if you hear from luke please"

they all nodded.

soon they were gone.

I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door. when I got inside I ran upstairs and quickly strippedand got into some sweat pants and a tank top.

I went back down stairs and turned on the tv flipping through some channels and decided on 'pretty little liars'

my favorite show

suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I looked through the peephole to see.. luke!

I quickly opened the door and hugged him... but he didn't hug back.

I let go of him and allowed him to come inside.

we sat down on the couch.

"is there something wrong?" i asked

"is it true?" he asked me

what is he talking about

"is what true?" I asked confused

"oh don't play dumb. Michelle told me what you said about me!" he said kinda yelling but not.

ok, does he think he can just come in here and yell at me for something MICHELLE told him.