Daughter of the Legend: Break...

By TrueSupernatural13

I've lost everything I have ever had. I'm trapped in another world and its up to me to get back home. With my... More

The Road So Far...
Chapter One: Two Months
Chapter Two: Roasting Starbursts
Chapter Four: The Hail Mary
Chapter Five: Lullabys
Chapter Six: Hitch Hikers
Chapter Seven: Hey Dad
Chapter Eight: Breakfast Adventures
Chapter Nine: On the Road Again
Chapter Ten: Fun House
Chapter Eleven: Its a Wonderful Life
Chapter Twelve: Morning talks and Ipod Idol
Chapter Thirteen: Early Ungrounding
Chapter Fourteen: Moving
Chapter Fifteen: New Girl
Chapter Sixteen: Game Plan
Seventeen: It Can't Be...
Chapter Eighteen: Jail Break
Chapter Nineteen: Vampire Slayers
Quick Authors Note~ PLEASE READ~
Chapter Twenty: A Shifty Situation
Chapter Twenty-one: Night Shift
Chapter Twenty-Two: Change
Chapter Twenty-Three: Labyrinth
Chapter Twenty-Four: You're Grounded
Chapter Twenty-Five: Prep
Chapter Twenty-Six: Bewitched
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Home
Chapter Twenty-Eight: S.O.S Part One
Chapter Twenty-nine: S.O.S. Part Two
Chapter Thirty: When It's all Said and Done
Chapter Thirty-One: Hey Jude

Chapter Three: Here's the Plan

24.6K 948 368
By TrueSupernatural13

The days were counting down and Cassidy had been gathering up supplies for our escape. She had hacked the security file and found where I had been when Jared and Jensen had found me. She also discovered they had set aside $2000 dollars aside for me in a bank account when they found out that I had no family or recollection of who I was.

"It had everything on there!" She whispered excitedly one morning, 2 days before we were supposed to make our break out and 7 before our time was up. "Here is your bank information and all the passwords." She handed me a folded piece of paper with scribbled numbers and letters on it.

I grinned at her, "Good, because we are going to need it to get supplies for the spell. Did you find those shops I told you about?"

Cassidy nodded, "Yeah, and I even pre-ordered the stuff! So all we are going to need to do it pick it up and pay!" She went quite for a minute then gasped as she suddenly slapped me. Thankfully, I was fast enough and blocked my face with my hand, stopping the blow. "I am so sorry!"

"Hey its alright. You got over excited. It happens." I said calmly even though my heart was suddenly thundering in my chest. Her Tourette's were going to kill me.

"I still fill bad. Like when I punched you two days ago at lunch..." She lowered her gaze. I rubbed my jaw remembering.

"Yeah that did hurt a bit," I grinned slightly however," So-"

"CAN WE GET NEW CLOTHES!?" She interrupted loudly. I paused and looked at this energetic 14 year old with an arched eye brow.

"Of course! I'm not going home in these. Do you know how much shit I would get?" She smiled widely, her dark brown eyes shining.

"Yay!" she bounced with excitement.

"Once we get our hands on a car we are going to have to make a run for it. Get to the bank ASAP and then get our stuff."

"Wait...we have to steal a car?" Her expression dropped from one of excitment to one of shock.

"Yeah....? We have to steal a car if we are going to get out there. We can't walk and hitch hiking is a risk we can't currently afford."

"So we are going to steal some person's car..." she was really upset about this and it showed plainly on her face.

"Cassidy, I will be stealing the car. I know how to hot wire and pick locks. Don't worry about it okay? Plus I'll have to do it again once we cross back over into my world." She looked at me dumbfounded.

"But that's so wrong! Its some innocent person's car!" I stared at her for a moment trying to think of what to say.

"I'm not keeping it. I'm just borrowing with out permission, that's all it is Cas. Okay?" She was silent for a minute.

"Okay....But I still don't like it. Not one bit." She said folding her arms. I smirked a little at her and she smiled back after a while.

"So what is the plan?" she asked leaning forward. I whispered to her what was to happen. She was to get me the keys from the front office after disabeling the cameras in the hallways. After I got the keys I'd open my door and we'd get out our very sad pile of gear from the air vents. Once that was accomplished we would go to the recreation room and climb out the loose back window and run into the woods. She had some how gotten her hands on a GPS so we knew exactly where we were headed and we'd follow that to the nearest town. Find an ATM and get out my money. That was all I was going to tell her for now because the second and third parts might be a little to much for her to know while we are in here.

"Wow...thats crazy! How are we going to do all of that?!"

"Just trust me," I said with a broad smile," We will be able to do it."

After breakfast was over I went back to my room to take a nap when I was stopped by a nurse.

"Rachel," she said coldly to the point that I took great notice in it. "You need to come with me." She reached out and took a hold of my right arm very firmly. A red flag instantly went on in my head. Something wasn't right. Was that a hint of sulfur? I looked behind me and saw Cassidy standing down the hallway behind me, talking to another patience. The nurse's grip tightened and I actually gasped  in surprising pain at the strength, it was bone crushing. Pain shot through my arm and I looked up at the nurse.

"Christo" I whispered in a shallow breath. Terror gripped my soul and time slowed down to a crawl as I saw it happen. Her amber eyes bled out into pits of black ink.

"Cassidy!" I screamed out at the top of my lungs and kicked the nurse in the face to my own surprise, "RUN! TIME TO GO!" The nurse went down and I ripped my arm from her grasp and ran. "CASS WHERE IS THE STUFF!?" I ran towards her and grabbed her. 

"Turn here!" she cried struggeling to keep up with me. I knew we didn't have long before the demon was on her feet and the human nurses joined in. Plus I had no freaking idea how many of those black eyed bastards were here! How the hell were they EVEN here? The line between must be weakening.

"Cassidy we need salt!"

"SALT?"

"GO! Meet me in the Rec room!" I said and whipped to the right and bolted for the kitchen. I ignored the demands for me to stop and grabbed everything of salt that I could see and ran. My legs were burning and I swore that they would give out at any moment. I sprinted to the recreation room and found Cass at our meeting spot, the window was pried open.

"How do we get down?" She questioned me in shock. I slammed the doors shut and blocked them with a heavy oak desk pouring salt in a thick line at the base. All my practice with Bobby was coming in handy.

"We have to jump! Its only like ten feet at max!" I said lining everywhere possible with the salt and stuffing the rest of it into the bag.

"Jump?! Are you insane?!" She cried out, her eyes were wide with panic.

I ran towards her and the window. The gear and supplies we had was in a tattered old backpack.  I put my hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eyes, "Cassidy, I know your scared and so am I but if we don't go now we will never make it. You have to trust me on this. If those demons get a hold of us we will never get home. They will kill us."

"I'm so scared Rachel..." she breathed as tears of terror made her eyes shine. I wrapped her in a hug.

"I know Cass. I know but its going to be okay. You have to trust me." I let her go and stuck out my hand.

"I trust you." she said taking it firmly. We stepped onto the ledge.

"On three. One. Two. THREE!" I said and we jumped. Dark clouds were covering the sky and the wind started to blow. Great! Just what we need! More snow! We hit the ground and a spike of pain went through my knees, but I knew I'd be fine.

"You okay?" I gasped as we started to sprint across the lawn to the woods.

"Yeah. You?" Cassidy gasped back. I nodded back to her.

"Yeah, quick off the path!" I said darting into the trees going off the cement trail. My feet were already soaked from the snow and our flimsy patient clothes weren't working at all in the warmth department. We ran for 20 minutes deep into the woods that surrounded the wards estate. I was constantly checking over my shoulder but didn't see any one. Finally we had to stop. My lungs were screaming in agony from the horrible cold air and Cassidy looked ready faint. She dropped the backpack onto the ground and dug through it. The snow instantly soaking her thin clothes.

"What are you doing?" I asked breathlessly.

"I grabbed coats and gloves! We are in Canada for heaven's sake. Plus we need to know where we are so I'm getting our map out and the GPS." She said harshly, shivering from the cold. I looked around and saw a pine tree that was blocking out most of the snow.

"Cassidy over there." We grabbed the stuff and staggered to the tree. Shaking from the cold we put on all of the clothes that Cassidy had grabbed. Our feet were still cold and wet but the extra pairs of socks helped, even though they made our feet harder to fit in our shoes. Cassidy took the map and told me that if we followed the road we should reach town in 15 minutes at least.

"Then lets get the hell out of here." I said with a small smile.

We walked for what felt like ages. I kept careful watch for anyone who may be following us. After painstaking work of trudging through thick snow I saw the town up ahead. This was only the begining. Once we reached the town it was going to be a race against the clock. If there were demons in this world I'm positive they would be waiting in that town. God help us.

"Are you ready Cass?"

She looked at me wide eyed,"Ready? Ready for what?" I took a deep breath.

"Cassidy, the nurse I kicked in the face, she was a demon. "

"A....Demon?" I nodded.

"A demon. And if there is one demon in this world there are bound to be more than that."

"So that means there are demons...down there?" she said pointing towards the town down below us. I nodded.

"In the pack there are containers of salt. Demons hate salt. They also hate holy water. When we go down you need to be prepared if I say we need to go. We need to go. Okay?" She nodded, fear showing plainly on her face.

"Its going to be okay. You have to trust me." I said and turned and got into the pack to grab the salt.

"Rachel?" Cassidy  asked.

"Yeah?" I said handing her a container of salt.

"Is it okay that I'm scared?"

"Yeah, Cass. It is."

"Okay...Can I hold your hand?"

"Yeah, you can." She reached over and took my hand.

"Okay," she said with a weary nod, "lets go."

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Well that escalated quickly....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 440 48
What the title says. Includes the characters and actors of Supernatural. As usual, I don't own anything from the show and I am fully aware that the a...
5.9K 162 23
๊œฑแดœแด˜แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แดœส€แด€สŸ: ๊œฑแด‡แด€๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ 1-5 ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ๐‘ฌ๐’€๐‘ฌ๐‘บ ๐—” ๐—ฉ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ i do not own Supernatural, any of the characters or their...
44.5K 751 26
In which the boys have a sister. Book one in A Family of Sorts series
2.5K 198 44
Together Dean and Evangeline fall out of heaven He gets dragged back into the cruel life of a hunter while she discovers the life of an almost human...