Cowboys and city girls || A G...

By chloekennedy010

What if Riley Matthews missed the train with Maya? What if Lucas Friar didn't meet them that morning? What if... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~16~
~17~
~18~
Thank you guys
2K?!?!?
1 year
Sequel
New cover
For you.
holy fuck

~5~

9.2K 168 0
By chloekennedy010

Lunch came in no time.
"Ok Zay you coming?" I asked.
"Yeah, let's go." He replied running to catch up.
"Ok so that's the cafeteria, I don't eat I there but that's me." I said pointing to the cafeteria where Farkle, Riley, Maya and Lucas were sitting.
"What happened with you and Lucas?" Zay asked.
"Well we were friends for a while then my brother started talking to him, one thing lead to another and then all of a sudden he was with them and whatever feelings he had towards me disappeared." I explained.
"Well I don't know what he would be so stupid, I mean look at you, your pretty, your nice, you have a super cute laugh and you blush whenever you get complemented." He said.
"You really think that of me?" I asked looking into his eyes.
"Who wouldn't your perfect, flawless, with out flaw,." He,told me.
"Your not half bad yourself either cowboy." I said.
"Why do you call me that?" He asked.
"Cause it's what you are." I stated matter-of-factly.
"Ok then city girl." He said.

_____________

Sorry yeah it's short but I'm on my way to a celebration for my soccer team and I just wanted to quickly type up a new chapter in the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 494 36
Maya was heading home one night when she bumps into a girl. That girl being Ryan James. Armed with an oversized leather jacket and a camera, Ryan dec...
89.6K 3.1K 38
||•• A Lucaya Love Story ••|| "It's not about what I want Huckleberry. The only thing that matters is Riley's happiness." Maya and Lucas hate each o...
113K 2.1K 36
*Not sticking to the main plot/show. Josh and Mr Matthews aren't related and Maya and Josh are the same age* This story lives the life of Maya Hart...
26.2K 581 47
Josh returns and Maya starts falling for him... Josh is all over the place with feelings. But will they fall as one for eachother? Find out in