Beyond the Dream (GirlxGirl)

By FearlessWoman

Sonas is almost socially retarded and meets a girl from her dreams literally. More

Beyond the Dream (GirlxGirl)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 7

743 5 0
By FearlessWoman

The triplets had the same face and the same height. Dia and Gnéis had short ear-length hair, the playboy had spikey hair while Dia's was flat and overly brushed. Gleoite had knee length hair and it was often braided. Each of them had brown eyes. Despite their disimilarity in personality to each other the brothers frequently spent time together, especially lately.

Dia and Gnéis were not close with Sonas but Gleoite was, since Gleoite had avoided Sonas for the last month and a half his time spent with his brothers frequented.

"Oh my Gnéis is that your sister?" The random girl said to Gleoite. "I did not know same looking triplets could have a same looking sister."

"Humph. Miss Gleoite only acts like a girl. His sin is not that he acts like a girl, as he is attracted to girls, his sin is something deeper." Dia ranted to the stranger. Gnéis chuckled loudly at the expensive of Gleoite but also at Dia.

"Really what sin is there? Tell me pretty lady, you'd have to be pretty drunk to spend time with someone as boring as me wouldn't you?" Gnéis asked the stranger.

"Wait, wait your sister is not your sister but your brother?" The stranger asked Gnéis. The girl then laughed as she realized something. "I hum- think- you're pretty cute actually." She said to the playboy brother. He leaned forward and looked into her eyes in a deep way. She blushed and looked confused.

"Cute? Am I? My face could not compare to you're sweet eyes. If you're sober and still find my average face appealing- Why dont you and I get to know each other a little better?" Gnéis said to the stranger.

"Oh- oh- Oh! That sounds like a- a good idea. I know this perfect little room-" The stranger said to Gnéis.

The flirting made Dia and Gleoite make their eyes roll together at the same time. The poor girl, she was just another one night stands or if their relationship had any extended length she would be dumped for some reason or another. Their brother was very sexually adventurous after all. It was odd he only preferred women though. Their whole family was straight except for Sonas.

"Sounds good. See ya bros." Gnéis said to his brothers. He got up off the stool he was on and stood up with the girl. He stood still and pressed his lips together. Humour was in his eyes at the bold question that they next heard.

"Wait- why doesn't you're brother Gleoite come along and maybe Dia?" The girl asked the three of them. Dia's expression looked as if he were just asked to choose which of his children he would have to put to sleep like in that film, the parents had to choose between the children, of course he had none yet. He was disgusted and he even looked angry. Gleoite flinched and Gnéis laughed. “What? What's-?” The girl asked her.

“I am not a two way swinger and neither are my brothers.” Gnéis said to the girl. Dia scowled because he looked so amused.

“And you don't mind that this perverted girl might ask us to do it in front of each other without-? That would be incest and disgusting.” Gleoite said to Gnéis.

“Its not funny Gnéis! This girl is idiotic and sinful.” Dia said to his brother.

“Gleoite is a little touchy on the subject of incest and Dia is just a prude.” The playboy told the girl. The girl's face was red as a tamato.

“Well you wouldn't have to do it with each other- just with-” The girl said to them. The playboy interupted him.

“To reject such a flower like you, I am sorry about that. My brothers are prudes, I on the other hand am available for-” The kiss the girl gave him interupted him. The kiss was long and they started to grab at each other's body parts. This annoyed the other bar patrons and they got looks. The playboy ended the kiss and winked at a disgusted Dia. Gleoite was indifferent. He was used to his brother's stupidity. “I am taking the car boys.”

“No your not brother. I have the key. Its my car. My pink baby.” Gleoite said to his brother.

The mention of pink and his like of it bothered the perverted girl. His playboy brother gave a loud disappointed exhale and he left with the girl. Dia left too in a huff because he had no sense of humour apparently. Apparently he would take the bus home and Gleoite was left alone.

Gleoite Murphy was alone with him on the little stool, ordered another drink just himself and this was a second one. He drunk it slowly and twirled the wine class in his left hand as he stared at the counter. It was the evening and it was busy, the cacophony of conversations about the random bar his brothers had came to was lost to him.

Gleoite pondered about the wrongness of his feelings for his own flesh and blood, the dreams the kept him up and night, brothering his very soul and his jealousy of Neart. Neart was a girl that was loved romantically by his sister. He was fine being a boy and that was the gender he wanted. He was fine being straight and a boy but- Would they have been together in another life?

Something squishy hit his shoulder, forarms fell onto his right shoulder and then full arms embraced his neck. He flinched, his face heated and he started to sweat. A big mouth smacked against his temple and then feasted on his cheek. His eyes looked at the female face and the bar patron who did thing to his face. Gleoite turned his face around and then the random big chested stranger kissed his lips, her tounge went into his mouth. His cheeks were hot. He pushed her shoulders lightly away and she still clung to him.

“You're so cute missy!” The girl said to him.

“Miss you mean man or mister.” Gleoite said to her.

“All the better!” The girl said to him.

“Wha-?” Gleoite said to her. She grabbed him by his wrist, he deeply exhaled and got up to follow her. At least when he left the bar he would be away from the stares and his ears would not hear the loud laughter.

The girl with the big chest girl and he were outside soon. He had his pink purse over his shoulder and he wore a pink top. The girl was the same size as him as was most of his family except his Uncle, so the hard kisses the random drunken woman gave him on his cheeks and his collarbone were so easy for her to reach. She looked about twenty three. The brown haired girl with soft brown eyes, was boxom and pretty. She was slightly tanned but probably a white person. When his head backed away the girl pouted deeply.

“I am Vance Valentine, what's yours handsome?” Vance asked.

“Vance?” Gleoite asked Vance. He did not supress his girly giggle.

“What?”

“That is a very boyish-”

“Shut up! Isn't it clear I want to f- you?”

“Excuse me?”

“I am drunk, my boyfriend dumped me and I am perfectly free to get laid right here and right now.”

“Hum-”

A elderly couple glared at them as they walked by. Someone laughed in a red mustang at them as it drove by on the busy street. The stars in the sky were blocked out by the light polution. The big chested woman clung to his neck, even as he turned around and walked toward his car. He stopped and winced when she jumped into the air and wrapped her legs around his waist. He sighed and carried the drunken lady to his car.

Sometimes he was glad that his job required him to be physically fit. It also helped that his grandparents taught their sons self-defense and his daddy taught his children self-defense. He did not like to get all sweaty, this might make him sweaty but then the public embaressing kiss from this Vance woman was-

He opened the pink door, put her inside, she struggled a lot, she was now on his front side and clung to his neck and waist. She kept on with the kisses. He pushed her roughly into the car and slammed it. He felt bad because she pouted at him through his car window. He exhaled in and out deeply, stood for a few moments and then went inside the car. He put gently put his buttom down in the driver's seat, buckled himself and this Vance Valaentine character up. He then started the car and put his foot on the pedal. His knee length thick braid was over his left shoulder and on his lap.

“Where is your house Miss Valentine?” He asked Vance.

“F- off. You know my first name. I'll let it go this once. Oh the f-ing we shall have. Wait, wait, wait- you're not a virgin are you? I only did three people, not a long list other people assumed I-” Vance said to Gleoite. He did not want to hear about her doing life.

“Miss where is your home?” He asked her again.

She gleefully told him where her appartment was. He examined her attire in the rearview mirror, her bossom nearly fell out of her tank top and she wore short shorts. He blushed when she grinned naughtily at him and his eyes turned to the road ahead.

-

He grunted when she jumped upon his back again, her legs embraced his waist and her arms embraced his neck. Her chest leaned on the back of his head and it made her heavier on his back. He closed the door, pressed the button on his keychain and there was a beep, beep sound to indicate his car was locked. Each step started to make his body feel a bit more pained. His muscles started to sting and he realized he had not worked out in a while. She gave him his keys and then unlocked the door the back door to the appartment building.

-

Vance Valentine's appartment was in full view after he closed and locked the door. She fell off his back, backwards, he turned and caught her in his arms bride-style. The stench of his sweat made him flinch and also the sight of the living room in front of the appartment door. There was a small television on a brown stand, a brown ripped chesterfield in front of the television stand, to the right of the entrance down the hall and he checked the only room down the hall it was the bathroom. The bathroom had towels on the floor, the living room had pizza boxes on the floor and dishes everywhere. Behind the living room was the small kitchen and combined dining room. It was so eerily small compared to the Murphy mansion and it stunk to high heaven. The stench of his sweat, mixed with the rotting food and the fetid clothes lying around and the unwashed dishes in the dish washer made the air very malordorous.

There was a hall down from the entrance of the appartment and the hall was beside the kitchen. Down the hall to the left of the entrance of the appartment was her bedroom. There was also an laundry room and this appeared to be a condo. Her bedroom door was already opened. There was a big brown king-sized bed in front of the doorway to her bedroom, a painting of two people -a heterosexual couple- performing the act was above her bed. He winced at the pornography pictures all over her walls. There was a dresser to the rightof her wall, beside the window. The window was open and there were so much car noises coming from it. On the dresser was a lamp. He placed the woman down carefully, lifted her legs and then put the blanket over her legs. He adjusted her head and put it on the pillow.. He tucked her in. She laid down on her back and had fainted since they came in. He bit his lip and then left the bedroom and stepped over clothing.

He was about to leave, he opened the appartment door only to be disturbed by the mess. He exhaled deeply spent some time to pick up all the dirty clothes in the appartment, put the dirty clothes in the laundry basket he found in her landry room which took a while and he washed the dishes. Before he knew it he had put everything on the floor that was garbage in the garbage bin he found. He washed the dishes and the floors. He wiped down the walls and the counters. Soon it was early the next morning. He even brushed the girl's hair as she slept.

-

He pounded his forehead into his palms and decided this was creepy behaviour. He did this beside Vance's bedside and then he decided to walk aaway. He would lock the door on his way out and then put her keys under the door. His parents were probably worried sick about him. Thankfully he had the Saturday off which was rare, his shift was random.

He yelped when the girl caught his long knee-length braid and pulled him backward. He fell sideways, his back on her stomach, she continued to pull on his braid and he yelped and crawled upward to the back of the bed. He was about to protest to her to stop but her chest jumped onto his. Her arms embraced under his armpits and her large chest buried his face. He felt uncomfortable. He tried to move but she already fell unconsious on top of him. He sighed.

-

He had fallen asleep and that Saturday afternoon he woke up both to the sound of his mobile that rang in his pants and because of a hand that was inside his pants and inside his underwear. He yelped when she squeezed and then she kissed him. He pushed her off of him and she rolled onto her back. He got up to his feet and noticed his clothes were wrinkled. He rushed toward the bedroom door but she pulled on his braid.

“Who's the handsome androygenous human that wakes up in my bed?” Vance asked Gleoite. He turned to glare at her. His cheeks were ginger like his hair.

“Stop tugging my-” Gleoite said to Vance.

“You're goods felt long like your braid. Any chance you can show me what's underneath? Did you already? I forget.”

“No- no. We did not. Let go of my hair. I really need to wash it.”

“It's so long and feminine. Wait- wait please- and you're clothes are pink. Are you gay?”

“Are you gay?”

“No.”

“Why do people just assume other people's orrientation?'

“Oh let's have breakfast together then we can show each other, each other's bodies, make sweet passionate love and then eat food. Ooh and then we can watch porn. Maybe sports too.”

He sighed and left the appartment, only to be pulled backward inside by Miss Vance Valentine and she slammed the door. Her back was up against it, she prowled toward him and he ran away down the hall. She laughed at him and ran after him. Her boobs bounced up and down. She leaped and he dodged. She fell flat on her face. He tried to leave but then she started to cry. He lifted her up, when she stood, she smacked her lips against his and he pushed her away.

“Stop it already woman. It's not like we're dating or anything. I am not a rebound kind of guy. My hair is all fuzzy thanks to you, I have to get to work soon and I am waiting for a big freezer thingie too-” He attempted to say. She demanded some food in compensation for his continued rejection. She wanted to be cooked for. He sighed and did so. She sat on the couch and watched soccer.

When he attempted to leave she demanded his phone number and he gave her the wrong number when he wrote it down on a yellow slip.

-

Later that Saturday day, he was grocery shopping for some goods, he recently bought a cooler to keep food in, for his apparmtnet to freeze lots of foods and spent the rest of the day setting that up in his room. He tried to forget about the lude and crude Vance Valentine. A gothic lady in a black trench coat with spikes on the ends and short spiky black hair, a ripped long black skirt, tall black boots and long black leggings. She also had a blank tank top on. She was flat chested and had the saddest look on her face. She waited in line in front of him, she had a little basket that hung on her arm and she had a black little heart tattoo undearneath her right eye, on her right cheek. She had lots of dark eyeshadow on and long black eyelashes. She looked about eighteen, two years yonger than him. Her black eyebrow raised and she looked down at the pile of food in his cart.

“Do you know that you could fed a whole village with the amount of food in that cart?” She said to him darkly.

“And it could fill my entire stomach on just one meal miss. I had a strange day and night. Food will make up for it.” Gleoite said to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1M 25.8K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.2M 136K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.9M 241K 97
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...