Chapter 3

"I can help myself up. Hum. Neart?"

 "Sonas?"

 "Why are you here? I mean dream Neart would care but would you?"

 "Have you really seen me in your dreams before-?"

"-ever since I can remember there's been a dream you in my dreams and then now you're here in front of my eyes. Was it really wrong to kiss you? I couldn't help myself! You were there right in front of me and I was so confused. Why were you there right in front of me? Why are you real?"

 "I am as real as I can be. You're very strange Sonas Murphy and funny. You've been the talk of the school since- I am sorry you were hurt. I am not sure if that right."

 "But they wanted a match and-"

 "Why would someone enjoy bullying?"

 "What's bullying? And what does lesbo and straight mean?"

 "Bullying is a softer word or term for abuse in the work place. Lesbo is possibly a rude word to describe someone who is attracted to the same sex. Lesbian is not rude but I assume lesbo might be- Straight is someone is attracted to boys."

 "Attracted, as in fixated?"

 "As in heart pumping, cannot stop thinking about someone, wanted to jump their bones fixated."

 "Like you jumped on mine!"

 "When did I do this? You did jump on my lips but I don't remember-

 "In my dream!"

 "Oh Sonas hum- I think you're funny and curious. I- You were your heart on a sleeve very much and you don't seem aware of some things. I don't know much about you and we're not close really. I am sorry I am not the person you've strangely had dreams about before you met me. I am sorry I look like her and such."

 "Wait, wait so you're not Neart?"

 "I am Neart."

 "But- but-"

 "I am just not the Neart of your dreams."

 "But why do you look so alike and why have I been having dreams about you before I knew you existed in this reality?"

 "Hum. I don't know. You're funny though and amusing if you don't mind me saying. We can get to know each other if you like. But can I ask you something?"

 "Yes."

 "Wait why are you dejected all of a sudden?"

 "The Neart in front of me isn't the Neart of my dreams as I thought."

 "But I am me and me is me."

 "You're not the you I thought."

"Forget it. I am sorry I am not the me, you thought I was. I thought we could- never mind.""

-

"Okay so maybe this Mike Emerson had mean intent and apparently he and his friends didn't want to become mine, they didn't want to spar and be buddy, buddy.

'My knee hurts, I donkey kicked some nameless teacher and apparently I kiss-raped someone. But then again she did not punch me in the face or protest or say no, so was that really-? I was in a wirlwind of glee and bafflement when I saw someone I have been in love with since I saw her in my dreams, my dream lover but on the other hand she's not her. She's just a clone. She's reality and my dream lover is not real. Sometimes I lose myself in my unreal fantasies and escape reality. When I have to pay attention to reality I try to realize that pain, the sucky things are not going to last and the after effects or whatever you want to call them, that causes pain, everything painful, emotional, physical, tiredness whatever only makes you more awesome right? Sort of? I do not know. I guess I did do a lot of stupid things on my first day of school. I don't think much and I am always distracted by things that aren't real.