Rebel Johnson

بواسطة XxKrisBxX

My name is Callie Johnson. Yes, I am Jack Johnson's little sister. Never heard of me, Jack decided to keep me... المزيد

Callie and Her Friends
The Day Jack Left
Police Station and Sleepovers
Street Racing and Birthdays
Surprises and Truth or Dare
Unicorns and Nerf Wars
Concerts and Hospitals
Six Flags and Fights
Last Days and LA
Betrayal and Kidnapping
WHAT?!?! And AHHHHHHH!!!
Noooo!!!! and Needles
Genius and Problem Solving
Heros and Mind Readers
Coffee and Apologies
Prom And Performing
Epilouge
Final A/N

Magcon and Dates

4K 77 60
بواسطة XxKrisBxX

Callie's POV

"GET UP" I hear someone yell then hit me with something soft. "Noooo" I reply burying myself more into my warm bed. "If you don't get up. We'll be late for the first day of Magcon. " Bas says hitting me over and over with the pillow.
"Noooo" I repeat again snuggling more into my pillow. "Ok" She says.

Now I should be worried. I may not have known Bas long, but I know she doesn't give up THAT easily. I hear footsteps steps but this time more than one. "GET THE HELL UP" I hear Bailey, I think, yell. "Don't make me get the water." She threatens. "I'M UP" I say and shoot up off of the bed.

Bai doesn't joke about pranks. "bitch" I mumble as I walk by them, laughing their asses off. "Jerk" Bailey says then heads toward the door.

"I'm going down to breakfast with the guys plus Mahogany. Be ready in twenty minutes or you won't have time to eat." Bailey says. She and Bas leave the room. I pick out my outfit then go to the bathroom. I take a 5 minute shower, put on my clothes, then do all my other needs. I finish with 2 minutes to spare. I grab my phone and head downstairs to breakfast.

"There you are." Bailey says when I walk in. "You only have 30 minutes to eat before the meet and greets start." She drags me to the table where everyone was.

~~~TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE MEET AND GREET~~~

The meet and greet went well. Mostly nice, but a few were bitches. Telling us (the girls) to "stay away from the guys or I'll end you" or something along those lines.

Magcon starts in 10 minutes so we're just hanging backstage.

"Hey, Callie. Can I talk to you for a second. " a voice asks. I turn and its Nash.

" Yeah" I say. We walk over to a the opposite of the room, away from everyone else.

" I was, ummm, wondering if" he stuttered out. "Youwantedtogoonadatewithme" he says super fast, I barely had time to catch it all.

What do I say now? I mean I like Jax but he hasn't asked me since the kiss. One date wouldn't hurt.

" Yeah. That would be great." I say. He's about to say something else but we get cut off by Bart yelling that it's time to go.

The guys go out first. The crowd is super loud.
Then we go out with Bad. The crowd is a little louder.

" So we have 7 guests with us at Magcon for the Summer." Bart announces. "Bailey, Brooke, Callie, Hunter, Jackson, and Flynn from the Royal Rebels. And Basma who has over 3.5 million followers on all social media."

**Time Skip To A Q&A Cause I don't know what happens at Magcon**

"You in the white Magcon shirt with the red hair." Aaron says.

"This question is for the girls. What's it like to travel with boys for an entire summer?" A girl about 14-15 asks.

"Fun, for the most part. " Bailey says.
"But then again they're boys, so messy. " I say. "And they play pranks on us and each other" Bad says.
"Brooke. What do you think about it?" I ask looking at her, two seats down from me.
"They are fun to pull pranks on and they are funny. " She says.

"Next question from the girl in the Cameron Dallas shirt with the brown hair. " Matt says.

She seems nice.

"Why did you let some rebel sluts on Magcon? Do they force you to sleep with them because they look desperate?" She asks.

Never mind then, She's an asshole.

"First of all, They are not sluts. They doN'T SLEEP WITH US. THEY ARE NOT DESPERATE.  AND DONT TALK ABOUT MY SISTER AND FRIENDS LIKE THAT. " Jack yells before anyone can say anything.

The crowd is silent and the girl is standing there dumbfounded.

"IF YOU HAVE TO TALK SHIT ON OTHER PEOPLE THEN YOU MUST BE DESPERATE YOURSELF. LEAVE" Cam continues.

The girl just stands there, still in shock. Security has to literally drag her out of here.

Well that was fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm starting to rethink telling the girls about my date with Nash. They are currently running around the room trying to pick out an outfit for me. While I'm sitting on the bed, watching the madness.

"Here" Lox says shoving clothes into my arms. " Put these on then come out so we can see"
Then I'm shoved into the bathroom.

I take a quick shower, dry off, then put on the clothes they gave me.
•a black tank top
•black shorts
•a black and white zig zag cardigan

Casual.

Once I'm done I walk out. The girls squeal loudly, I have to cover my ears. They push me in a chair and start doing my hair and makeup. Lox does my hair and Brooke does my make up. Bas and Bai are looking for accessories. The guys' girlfriends are somewhere in the hotel.

"DONE" Lox says as she finished straightening my hair and adds a black beanie. Brooke just added some eyeliner, and mascara. Bas and Bai added my necklace Jack gave me, my black lip ring, I got it pierced before we left for Magcon, and a Neverland phone case.

"And now we wait" Bai says. We don't have to wait long because there is a knock on the door.
The girls make an unearthly noise. I shush them then open the door.

There stands Nash wearing: a blue button down shirt, that complements his eyes, jeans, and black vans.

"You ready to go?" He asks. "Yeah" I say and head out the door, shouting a quick 'bye' to the girls.

"Where are we going?" I ask after we get in the car. "If I told you, that would ruin the surprise." He replies then starts driving. "Fine" I say playfully, holding out the I a bit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pull up to Venice Beach Boardwalk. We get out and I marvel the beauty of my surroundings. Teens skateboarding, kids playing in the sand, adults taking pictures and chatting, and an old couple walking, holding hands.

"You ready?" He asks. I nod and he leads me to the first place.

~SorryForAnotherTimeSkipButIWantToGetToAPartAfterThisAndIKnowNothingAboutDates~

Out date is coming to an end and we go to a beachside cafe to eat.
"Table for Grier" he says. "Right this way" the lady says, and leads us to a table near the back but has a great view of the sunset and ocean.

"Wow. This is really nice" I say looking at the sunset. "Yeah it is" he says. I look over and see he's looking at me. That cheesy bastard.

"What would you like to drink" Our server asks. I order a lemonade and he orders Coke. We make small talk till our drinks get here. We thank our server.

"So what's new in the life of you Mr. Grier" I say in a British accent. " Me and Cam's movie did well. And now we're working on another project. " he says. "Can you tell me what this project is?" "Nope. It's top-secret."

"NASH!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!" I hear an unknown female voice yell. Nash must recognize the voice because he stiffens uncomfortably. A girl with red hair and brown eyes storms up to our table.

"Who is this?" She asks Nash. "Ju- Julie I- I promise it's not wh-what it looks like." He stammers out.

"Who are you?" I ask the girl coldly. "His girlfriend. Who are you?" "His Date"

We both look at Nash. He looks like a deer stuck in headlights.

This ain't gonna be pretty

A/N HELLO MY PANDAS. Yeah no ok.
I'm am so sorry for a lack of updates I've just had school and I've been distracted with another book that I'm writing, I don't know when it will come out.

THANK YOU ALL FOR 5k reads. It is truly amazing.

I know it's a kinda short chapter but the next chapter will be.... to say the least, interesting. So in this chapter, they went to Magcon, Callie and Nash went on a date, and Nash got caught cheating so yeah.

Any suggestions?

~~Stay Weird~~Kris😘😘

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

21.3K 680 32
Hey guys this is a fan fiction and the characters are some of my Instagram followers. Well to get a little idea of the story me and some friends leav...
115K 1.3K 17
Magcon imagines here! Jack G Jack J Matthew Cameron Aaron Shawn Sammy Yes I know this isn't all of them, please do not hate. {completed} * This was w...
68.2K 663 33
Hello My name Is Mia Dallas. I am 13 years old and my brother is in a group called "Magcon." His fans hate me. They hate me because Im his little si...
47.8K 749 15
Angelica Alex is Cameron Dallas's younger sister. Them being 6 years apart never bothered them, they always got along. Them getting mad at each other...