Gray Fullbuster (Gray X OC)

By Uwu_trashley

#1 in the Gray Fullbuster tag August 13 ♡ Gray x OC I was just bored and I like fairy tail so I made this. T... More

About the OC
Meet Natsu
We joined Fairy Tail!
Vulcans?!
Spray painting
Erza?
Evil guild
Outlaws
Lullaby
Weird town
Natsu vs Erza and a curse
Galuna island
Moon drip
Moon drip part.2
Erza's here?!?
Reach the Sky Above
Phantom Strikes
Blade Heartfillia
Past
Goodbye
The next generation
No More Fun
We found Erza
Erzas battle
I cant get a break
Wendy Marvel
The Fight
Merry christmas
Dead Grand Prix
Darkness
March of Destruction
New Year
March of destruction pt.2
It is Your Words
Zero
From Pegasus to the Fairies
Drunk Love!
Call of the dragon!
Natsu vs Gray
Gray vs Natsu pt.2
Friendship will Overcome!
Fairy Tail Wizards!
Rainbow Blossom
Let's go on a date!
We need Money!
I'm Gonna Become 'S' Class!
Begin on Tenroujima Island!
The World of Great Magic
Dead-End of Despair
The Power of Life
The deepest realm
Pocky
The 7 year-gap!
Magical Ball
Magic Ball Pt.2
Crocus, the blooming capital
Sky Labyrinth!
Sky labyrinth Pt.2
Begin the Games!
Blade vs Astrea!
Matador!
Naval Battle!
Naval Battle Pt.2
Blade vs Minerva
The one who closes the portal!
Please read
Seven Dragons!
Life Time!
Drop Of Time!
Present!
Here Comes KemoKemo!
Here Comes Kemokemo Pt.2
The Place you Came to!
Goodbye Kemokemo
Let me See!
Missing Idiots
The Morning of a new Adventure!
Wizards vs. Hunters!
Wizards vs. Hunters Pt.2!
The Law of Retrogression
Gray vs. Doriate
Voice of the flame
Song of the Fairies
Penalty!
Penalty pt.2
The Nine Demon Gates
Immortality and Sinners
The place that prayers reach
A boys tale
Blade vs. Keyes
The return
Lumen Histoire!
That's the power to live
Ok so....
Fairy Tail Movie
Fairy Tail Movie Pt.2
Fairy Tail movie Pt.3
After Life
Overture
Christmas Special
The Challenger.
Sabertooth
The heated underground battle
Code Blue
In the End
Defense of Magnolia
Vigor
Forward!
Natsu vs. Gray
Bonds
Voice
Will Fate Burn?
When the Flame Extinguishes
Hearts as one
Please
Surprise + Thank You!♡
The end ♡
Done Editing
#1!

Together

1.7K 34 5
By Uwu_trashley

(edited)

I'm gonna skip the whole celestial spirit turning into bad guys by the way.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It's been about a week since Lucy's spirits went haywire thankfully though we managed to turn them back to normal. I planned something small for Gray and I to do so he could hopefully somewhat forget about today which is a not so happy day for him.

"BLADEEEE!" Lucy yelled slamming the door open.

"Lucy!" I screamed in shock covering myself with the shirt I was putting on.

"Oh, sorry." She smiled sheepishly while closing the door.

"It's fine. What happened?" I asked putting on a thin sweater as I walked out.

"Well... Juvia wanted to bake a cake for Gray because it's their 413th day anniversary and I said you'd help her." Lucy mumbled avoiding my gave.

"..." I stared at her not knowing what to say.

"Have you by any chance forgotten that we're actually dating and that she's just a stalker?" I replied bluntly.

"No, I didn't forget, but somehow Erza found out that you actually cook good so she ordered me to come get you." She fumbled with her hands.

"Hold on. Erza sent you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." She nodded making me go blank.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ERZA SENT YOU DO YOU WISH FOR MY DEATH OR SOMETHING?!?!?" I yelled grabbing her hand while dragging her out of the house.

"Sorry!" Lucy laughed as we arrived to Fairy Hills.

"Let's see..." Lucy dragged me into the building down a hall while looking at the room numbers.

"Here!" She pointed to a door.

"Hey Erza you wanted to se---" I cut myself off once I saw Juvia's house it was full of Gray things from framed pictures to giant teddy bears you name it.

"Oh! Lucy, Blade you're here!" Erza walked out of what I assumed was the kitchen.

"Yeah... we are..." I slowly replied looking at everything around me.

'So creepy!' I shivered.

"Come." Erza commanded taking my wrist taking me into the kitchen which was a complete mess.

"What happened here?" I asked turning to Erza.

"Juvia was trying to bake a cake for Gray, but as you can see it didn't go so well so I wanted you to teach her how to bake a cake... You can do that, right?" Erza turned to me a scary aura following her last sentence.

"Y-yeah.." I stuttered walking towards Juvia.

"Shall we begin?" I asked the blunette. 

"Yes!" She nodded with a smiled.

.

.

.

"Free at last." I sighed leaving Fairy Hills. Turns out Juvia can't bake a cake at all even with my help although Erza now has at least twenty strawberry cakes that I made.

"Man. I practically spent the whole day here." I mumbled taking off into the air to find Gray. I looked around a few cities for hours but I didn't find him not even a trace so I came to a conclusion. The forest. I quickly made my way to the forest and landed at the entrance.

"I hope you're here." I whispered under my breath taking a step in. I walked for a while until I reached the field full of flowers just to find it empty.

"Just my luck." I yelled running my hand through my hair, stressed and tired and to make things worse it was getting cold almost about to snow and all I had was this thin sweater to keep me warm.

"Maybe in another town?" I asked myself as I began to run through the woods. The cold snow began to nibble at my skin and soon enough I could see my breath in front of my face nearly blocking my view. I looked around taking in the passing trees it was getting dark and I still didn't find Gray.

"Damn it!" I suddenly yelled as I tripped on a tree branch.

"Stupid as--" Before I could finish swearing a small whining sound cut me off.

"Hello?" I tilted my head standing up. To my left a small whine made me snap my head in it's direction. I slowly walked towards the sound and stopped right in front of a bush that seemed to tremble.

"What the hell?" I placed my freezing hands on the bush and parted it open to find a small husky.

'It's so cute!' I squealed.

"Hey there." I smiled holding my hands out to pick it up, but it only shivered under my touch. 

'He's cold' I stared at the dog in awe as I began to take off my sweater.

"C'mob boy." I whispered as I picked it up gently using my sweater as a blanket for him.

"Let's go..." I smiled holding it to my chest walking the rest of the way until I got to the city where people stared at me weirdly most likely due to my lack of sweater. Continuing to look for Gray I went around the whole town but came up with nothing.

"Where is he?" I whispered feeling tired I sat down on a bench resting the dog on my lap.

"What a day, huh?" I looked down to find the small wolf sleeping which only made me more tired and sleepy.

'Maybe a small nap wouldn't hurt...'  I could already see my skin turning paler than usual almost going blue.

"Oh well..." I mumbled as my eyes slowly closed.

❅Gray's P.O.V❅

I started making my way back home after a long day of walking around the town. While fixing the itchy scarf that Juvia had just given me I noticed a familiar figure sleeping on a bench. As I neared the figure I noticed it was Blade whose skin was slowly turning blue and snow was starting to pile on top of her. On her lap her thin sweater laid in a cradle like form.

"Blade!" I shook her, but she didn't move. I looked into her sweater to find a ball of fur in a curled position.

"Damn idiot."' I grunted picking her up being careful with the animal in her sweater. Immediately she nuzzled her face into my chest. I quickly walked home placing her on my bed once we arrived, I placed the animal in a pile of old blankets and afterwards I began to tend to Blade changing her clothes and nearing a heater towards her body along with placing a few more warm blankets on her.

"Gray..." She whispered.

"Yeah?" I turned to her only to find her sleep talking.

"I found a dog... Is he ok?" She mumbled making me chuckle at her worry over a dog rather than her own health..

'Yeah he's fine.' I smiled softly stripping down to join her in bed..

'I hope she'll be okay...' I drifted off thinking about her and Ur.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This is pretty much just something that I came up with so if it's not that good it's because i'm still inexperienced so don't hate just correct. Please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 88 27
After Lucy and Natsu jokingly around put there names into a couple contest, they suprizingly come third. They end up go to a forest house with nobody...
17.3K 550 17
A mission Team Natsu takes on goes unexpectedly wrong when Jellal is sent to stop Erza. As she realises her feelings for Gray, will everything end al...
25.7K 446 20
All of Lucy's friends get into relationships; Gray & Juvia, Erza& Jellel and the one that hits Lucy right in the heart- Natsu and Lisannna Everyone...
479K 11K 61
3 months have passed ever since the S-Mage Trial Exam at Tenrou Island and since Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wendy, Happy, Carla and everyone else who h...