Red And Blue Flames (one piec...

By annimefreakxx

Ace and Aki first meet when Ace joined the Whitebeard pirates, both of them quickly became friends and that s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Epilogue

6.3K 150 51
By annimefreakxx

---Aki---

I watched as he ran through the forest, red and blue flames enveloping his whole body as he moved at a speed that exceeded my own. 

Ace ran after him, chasing him down in a playful manner.

Fire shot's flew everywhere, flashes of blue and red sparked, almost looking like fireworks.

And just like that, their fists clashed the wave of blue and red danced before my eyes.

He's 16 today. I thought as I watched him battle it out with his father. 

His short, red hair blew perfectly in the wind; his white eyes were filled with a burning passion as he brought out his sword. 

I giggled slightly at Ace's reaction but they continued to fight.

It was 16 years ago today that everything happened. 

Out father, Whitebeard was killed, many of our close friends were, like Oars also killed. 

But also, on that day, my first and only child was born. 

It was crazy, to think that he survived all that. 

Fact is, after he entered the world, he wasn't breathing. 

---flashback---

I felt the pain finally end and a huge wave of relief flushed over me.

My breathing was heavy; sweat was like a friken waterfall down my face.

"Where... is my... child?" I huffed, completely out of breath yet all I wanted to do was hold my kid.

But no one answered me. All I heard was rushing around and the moving and dropping of things.

Everything seemed slightly blurry as I forced myself up onto my arms with the little energy I had. I saw them all around a table, I knew my child was on that table but, I couldn't sense its presence. 

My eyes widened as I could only watch them. 

I wanted to speak, I wanted to ask what the hell was going on. 

But I couldn't move.

My voice wouldn't work, my mouth wouldn't open, my body wouldn't move, the only part of me working was my eyes.

I lay there, propped up by my elbows just staring at the scene before me.

But then something happened, they all stopped

....beep...beep...beep.

I was still unable to move as the doc walked over to me. I looked up at her face but I couldn't quite read her expression. 

"Aki," she started. "You have a baby boy."

Relief came like a title wave crushing over me as I let the pressure on my arms drop, causing me to fall back onto the bed.

I just lay there, a smiling creeping onto my face as took deep breaths in and out.

"But...” she started.

"Yeah?" I answered, my voice still flushed with relief.

"He's... in a coma."

My breath stopped and my eyes widened.

He's... in a coma?

In a moment, I processed what she had just said and I shot out of the bed, ignoring the pain as I now stood eye level with doc.

"What do you mean!?"

"Calm down Aki! It's not good for your body to be moving so much aft-"

"I couldn't give two shits about my body! What the hell are you talking about!?" I hissed.

She looked shocked and almost scared from my response but none the less, she answered.

"He.. he was born and he wasn't breathing Aki." she started. "His face was slightly blue and we had to work on him right away.

"We got his heart started, but that was when we noticed his internal injuries. They are fatal but because he is a newborn, I'm not sure how he will cope."

"Wha... what are you saying?" I asked my voice a whisper as fear filled my voice.

"He's alive.. but.. well Aki, we don't know whether he will survive or not... It all depends on his will to live."

And with that, my legs collapsed under me, I fell to the ground not caring at all for the pain or damage to my body.

Doc and some others came down, trying to help me up, but I didn't move, until I spoke.

".... Where's Ace?" 

They all stopped, flashes of fear before sadness reached their eyes.

I felt fear fill my body as I asked again.

"Where's Ace!?"

"He's in the other room Aki." 

That's all I needed.

I got up, ignoring all the pain that surged through me as I ran next door.

I think someone tried to stop me but even in this state, I'm still faster than them. 

But as soon as I laid eyes on him. My body jolted back slightly before tears instantly filled my eyes as I grabbed onto the door frame for support.

There he was, lying there, eyes closed, white blanket over his body, hair a mess, bandages all around him.

Beep...beep...beep.

He can't be... he's... he's...

"He's in a coma as well."

That was all I needed to hear. I closed my eyes tightly, leaning my head against the door fame as the tears continued to fall down my face.

"I'm sorry Aki." said a voice I couldn't even place because of the state I was in.

But after that comment, I heard the footsteps fade away as they left me alone in the room with Ace.

Still holding onto the door frame, I slowly turned my head, opening my eyes, taking another look at Ace.

I slowly gathered my strength, walking over to him, he was still unmoving, the only thing to be heard was the electrocardiograph.

I stood at his side, staring down at him. 

His black hair was a mess, heck he was a mess, but I didn't care.

I pulled back the sheet, he doesn't need it. He hates having blankets on him, he doesn't feel the cold. 

But as I pulled back the sheet, I saw his stomach covered in bandages and one side, his blood was seeping through. 

And that was when I remembered his wound, when he was hit by Akainu. 

Flashes of memories came back, of when Ace was getting hit, attacked, of when he was hurt protecting me.

Tears flooded my eyes before they began to drip down onto Ace's face which was just below mine.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered, my voice cracking as my tears continued to fall. "It's all my fault... you got so hurt.. and.. our baby..." I stopped mid sentence, letting more tears leave my eyes as my body shook slightly.

"Ace... it's a boy... Ace we have a baby boy..." My body still shook as I tried to control myself. "Ace... Ace you can't leave me... Ace you have to wake up... I know it hurts but.. I need you Ace..."

I couldn't take it anymore, tears spilled from my eyes, snot from my nose, my entire body shaking before falling under the pressure it couldn't take.

I hit the floor hard, smashing my head back into the wall as I cried. 

Even with my stomach still big, I brought my knees into my chest as I cried, and cried, and cried.

I can't lose them... not both of them... not either of them! 

"WHY!?" I screamed out as looked above me. "Why is this happening!!? What did I do wrong!? Why are they in that state and not me!!?..... Pop's... Pop's I can't do this... their hurt... their in pain... I’m in pain.. I can't... I can't-"

But I was cut off as a warm arm wrapped itself around me and I was pulled into a strong, safe chest.

I let it out.

I screamed, I cried out and I clutched onto his shirt so tight, my body was so weak in his arms.

"It's okay." he whispered. "I'm here."

"It's not okay!" I screamed crying harder and harder. “What if they die!?”

"They won’t die, Aki." said the voice, calm collected and comforting. "It will be okay, I promise."

“How can you promise that, Onii-san!?” I cried as I buried my face into his shirt, as if it was a way to get away from the pain, to get rid of it.

“Trust me, Aki.” He said holding me tighter. “Ace would never leave you. Your child won’t either. Trust me, Aki.”

But that only made me cry more.

---end of flashback---

I felt a tear roll down my cheek at the memory but I quickly wiped it away.

I still remember that day. That day I thought I was going to lose those two who I held dearest to me.

But it was okay. I was forced to sleep that night, and by the time I woke up, Ace was there, awake and smiling at me.

The amount of joy I felt was indescribable. Just seeing his face, seeing him moving and smiling at me. It just meant so much. 

Only then were Ace and I finally reunited after all those years, only then were we together once more. 

It was a week after that when our child came out of his coma.

And on that day, I don't think I had ever been happier. 

I found out that I got to keep my child as well as Ace. 

It was a while until we found a name for him, but I made up my mind. I wanted to call him Kasai.

Kasai means fire.

Why fire you might ask? Well at first because Ace and I were fire, and we thought Kasai had a fire in his heart for surviving through all that. But also because one day, Kasai was about 2, he was trying to learn how to click his fingers.

He was trying with his right hand, and once he clicked them, a small red flame appeared just above his hand.

Ace and I had no idea what had happened but somehow, Ace's powers of fire had been transferred into Kasai. 

We don't know how it happened but Ace still had his fire devil fruit powers and so did Kasai. 

We were amazed and excited yet only a few hours later did he try to click his left fingers and a blue fire appeared before his hand.

Yes, it's impossible, nothing else like this has ever happened before but Kasai has both the powers of Blue and Red Flames.

Ever since then, Ace and I have taught Kasai how to use his powers. So now, he is almost like the ultimate being, he has both the powers of the devil fruits and because he never ate a devils fruit, he can swim.

"Victory!"

I let a smile cross my face as Kasai had finally beaten Ace.

Ace lay on the ground, huffing and puffing while Kasai stood above him, grinning widely as with his sword at Ace's throat.

So he's finally beat him. 

 "Ahhaha!" I heard Ace laugh as Kasai put his hand out, Ace grabbing it and Kasai brought Ace to his feet.

I giggled at the two as they made their way over to me.

"So," I started once they reached me as I pulled Kasai into a hug. "You finally beat your weakling of a father."

"Hey!" interrupted Ace but Kasai just laughed 

"I'm glad you’re in a good mood, mom." he laughed as he pulled away and we made our way to the table where I had already prepared lunch. "But since I've finally beat dad, you know what that means right?" 

"Oh I don't know." I said sarcastically, already knowing what he was going to say. "Why don't you tell us?"

"I can finally set sail and start my pirate journey!" he grinned before he began stuffing his face.

I felt my smile fall ever so slightly before I forced it back up. 

"You sure you're going to be able to handle that?" asked Ace with a smirk as he too stuffed his face.

"Hah! Rich coming from you, since I just beat you in a fight!" Kasai laughed back.

"What do you-" but Ace was cut off as he randomly fell asleep.

Kasai cracked up laughing but I kept quiet, still keeping the slight smile on my face.

"Hahha, oh I love dad." Kasai said as he wiped away a tear from his eyes. "Mom?"

"Hm?" I asked as I turned to face him. 

"Mom are you okay?" he asked. 

"I'm fine, why do you ask?" 

"Mom." he started, a slight annoyed tone to his voice. 

"Oh it doesn't matter." I said brushing him off as I took a bite out of the apple in my hand.

"Mom. Just tell me."

"I'm just..."

"Your just?"

"I'm just... I'm just going to miss you once you’re gone." I finally said.

It went silent for a moment, the only thing to be heard was the sound of Ace's snoring.

I didn't say anything more until I heard him sigh.

"Look mom," he started.

"I know." I said, interrupting him. "I know you want to go, I know you have to go. I'm just saying I'll miss you, that's all."

Before I knew it, Kasai had walked over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay mom." he said.

"I'm sorry." I said as I held him tight. "Sorry for going all ‘mom’ on you and that. You're still my baby and.. just to see you go... it’s... it’s..."

He pulled away, looking down at me since he's just that much taller than me. 

"Mom. I'm sorry but I'm 16 now, and I love you and dad but I really want to go have my own adventure just like you and dad did."

"I know.." I said with a smile as I felt tears reach my eyes but I held them in. "But you know, your dad didn't leave until he was 17-"

"Mom." he interrupted me and I stopped. 

"Sorry." I said as I stopped talking and looked at him before ruffling his hair.

"Hey!" he growled as he went to fix it. "You know I hate it when you do that!"

I giggled before reaching up and pulling off my black bandana that was tied around my head.

"Here," I said handing it to him.

"Hm? You're giving me your bandana?" he asked, his eyes wide with surprise and slight disbelief.

"Yeah. Well I would have got you something new for your birthday but, we can't really afford anything new since we spend all our money on feeding you and your father! Seriously, you stomach's are like endless holes-"

But I was cut off as Kasai pulled me into a tight hug.

"Thanks mom." he said before pulling away. "I know that you know I've always wanted this, even when I was a little kid. I know it's important to you because Whitebeard gave it to you. And now that you're giving it to me... it means a lot."

I couldn't help but smile at his little thank you before he tied the bandana around his left upper arm. 

"-do you think beating me once is really that great?" started Ace as he suddenly shot awake, finishing his sentence from before and interrupting me and Kasai from talking anymore.

"Oh wow. You’re up again dad."

"I was always up." he smirked back as he continued eating.

"Yeah right," said Kasai as he sat back down and began eating.

 ~

---3rd person---

"I'm off now!" Kasai grinned as he stood on his boat, all his supplies pack and ready to go.

"Yeah! Make sure you don't get caught by marines on your first day!" smirked Ace down at his son with his arm around the waist of his girlfriend. 

"Hah! I wouldn't get caught as easily as you dad!" he laughed as his boat was already pushed off the island and slowly sailing away.

"Be careful! And make sure you take care of yourself!" Aki called out to her son. She was holding in her tears, making sure he didn't see them.

"Course!" grinned Kasai.

Aki's head felt the cool breeze without that bandana but it also made her smile as she knew that her son would take care of it. 

"I can't believe he's all grown up." whispered Aki to Ace as she felt a tear slide down her face.

"Neither," smiled Ace as he watch his son sail further and further away. 

Kasai didn't look back; he kept looking ahead, grinning as sailed onwards. He thanks his parents for the amazing life they had given him. He loved them and sure as hell was glad that even after all this time; they still loved each other so much.

But now it is time for Ace’s and Aki’s story to end...

However, Kasai’s story is only just beginning.

______________________

THE END!!!

Gahhhh I spent all day writing this! I seriously hope you all enjoyed that!!

I'd like to thank you all for commenting and voting and following!! It seriously means so much to me and I would never have done this without all your feedback!!

So yeah a big THANK YOU to all you guys and I really hope you guys enjoyed this epilogue and story!! And well... if you didn't enjoy the story you probably shouldn't have read this many chapters ahahah 

Also in case you didn't realise, the guy in the pic >>>>> is Kasai! Just imagine his hair a little darker(the same colour as Aki’s), his sword longer and the black bandana around his left arm, kinda like where Zoro wears his bandana.

I'm also kinda sad that this story is over! I really enjoyed writing it!! Even if I was kinda slow to update.... hahah yeah sorry about late updates... my bad...

But yeah if you liked this story, please check out my other ones!! 

And I think I might write another One Piece fanfic!! I'm not sure when but I have an idea! Although it will be after I finish the one I'm working on now :p 

So until my next fanfic that you decide to read...

Comment

Vote

Fan

Please? xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 395 52
Y/n has always been an amazing daughter,always been loved and taken care of, till tragedy hits, destiny puts her to live with another boy as unfortun...
3.3K 233 11
Due to the declining population, the WG matches people together based on various factors and numbers. Usually it happens by the time people turn 18...
16.2K 393 51
*currently editing* Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain --- This is the 3rd book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the f...
85.4K 2.8K 51
We were suppose to hate each other, instead we found love. ~~~~~ Portgas D. Ace x Fem reader READ WARNINGS BEFORE STARTING THIS BOOK! Cover art is m...