Alpha Who

By ShantelleStein

Jasmine Hash a 15 year old werewolf, she has long wavy blonde hair with beautiful green eyes. She was new to... More

Alpha Who
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight - Part One
Chapter Eight - Part two
Characters~
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chatper Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter 20
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
To my fellow readers
Important information
Fin
Update

Chapter Nine

6.2K 211 13
By ShantelleStein

Jasmines POV~

Darkness once again, surrounded with voices and screams of the elders. I have I actually died this time? But I cant Liam needs me and I need him. I let my drift through the darkness and in sorrow of thought of Liam heartbroken from my death, and let the thoughts of our future together marriage, children and dying old together forever.

Liams POV~

Looking around the house and shocked. How could anyone do this, I hope my princess is alright but the question is where is she. My wolf is going crazy so she must be here somewhere, she isn't down in the cellar or the basement unless their is a secret passage way I wouldn't know she would be.

I walked around the chandelier that had fallen down from the ceiling and inspecting the damage. I couldn't followed her scent as its all over the place. sighing that maybe the rogues had taken her but I don't believe they would as I'm pretty sure that they didn't know that someone was in the house. As I went to go into the kitchen I heard a groan JASMINE!! Looking around where is she... I walked around the chandelier to inspect another rooms in the house. Something grabbed my leg I jumped and looked down to see her trapped under neither it.

"FUCK! Jasmine" I shouted and lifted the chandelier off her fragile little frame with all my strength. she let out a little whimper of pain. My poor mate, my poor little jasmine how could someone do such a thing to her family house. I ran to the closest pack doctor. I'm raging the anger who ever did this will pay for what they did to her.

----------3 Days Later---

It seems like a week since I saved her. I haven't slept or ate since I picked up her tiny frame from under neither that chandelier. She was in coma and wasn't showing and signs or waking any day now. I feel like she is getting more distance everyday.

Jasmines POV~

I feel the tingles everyday but yet the mood goddess wont let my wake yet and I don't know why.. I wish she did I crave his touch his lips and I don't mean me being like this stiff and unable to communicate to the real world.

----------1 AND 1/2 MONTHS LATER---------------

Having a mental fight with the moon goddess to let me go back, to be able to control my body again but she keeps rejecting my reasons.

"You cant leave me here! I have a mate who is waiting my family! Maybe I want to be a mother one day and keeping me in here is not going to make the dream come true you know!" I screamed into the darkness, grrr she makes me angry I just want my mate my true love my other half back.

"Jasmine Hash, I will let you go but on one condition, you should fall pregnant with a pup within 5 months if you have not conceived within this time frame I shall take you away forever." Omg did she really just say that, I guess I can make a deal like that. The thoughts of me carrying Liam's pup made jump with happiness.

"I, Jasmine Hash will agree to the deal and worship the moon goddess" I'm going to get pregnant! Yay! bright lights and beeping noises soon became clear and silent whisper corrupt the room. I groaned my throat was dry and sore.

"Water please?" I asked who ever was near. gasps where spread around the room.

"She's awake!" Liam screamed and my mother and father came rushing in the room.

"Water" I simple requested again and Liam quickly grabbed it for me and slowly tipped the cup and pressed it against my lip and let it slowly flow into my mouth, water has never tasted so good.

"What happened? I feel like I've been hit by a train" everyone chuckled. I just frown and looked at them all.

"Rouges invaded your father property and opened fire to the house while you were in it and the chandelier fell onto of you and you passed out shortly after I discovered your body." He said calmly and kissing my forehead, it was good to feel his lips.

"Can everyone please leave the room I would like to speak to Liam alone!" I demanded them with my alpha voice I really need to take control of that. They all left through the white shaded door, I looked around the room before I looked at Liam. The room was all white except the bed sheets they were a pale grey.

"Liam, I heard you everyday I was in that coma I trying to call out to you but the moon goddess wouldn't let me leave, I had to come up with a good reason for her to let me come back and I tried everyday till just before when I mentioned babies" I looked at him in his beautiful rich hazel blue eyes. I sighed and continued.

"I made a deal with the moon goddess Liam and it has a time frame to completed in" I paused and look at him again his face was pure horror.

"You did what!!! and what was the deal I may ask?" he asked sternly. I sighed and looked away.

"The deal was that I was to conceive a child within 5 months" I heard him intake a breathe sharply, this isn't going to be good.

"So, you are telling me t-that we have to get you pregnant in 5 months, what if we don't? what will happen then?" He questioned me, I started to sob I don't know how to tell him what will happen.

"Jasmine what will happen if we don't complete the deal!!!!" he used his alpha tone, wait he used his alpha tone on me? how dare he.

"Fine, if we don't complete the deal with the moon goddess she will take me away for ever!" I shouted at him, I was beyond pissed. we just sat there and stared into each others eyes, his filled with sorrow and mine with pure rage. The intense stare was broken by the doctor walking in.

"Welcome back Jasmine, you are all clear to head off home" He smiled and walked back out. I got of bed I winced a bit and Liam was spaced out. I walked over the bag sitting on the desk and got some clothes and went for a shower, it felt good to have hot water running down my face and back. I got out of the shower and got dressed in some grey sweat pants and light blue tank top with black sandals. The perfect combination I know*Note the sarcasm* I walked out to be embraced in a huge by Liam, I snuggled into his chest.

"Your parents are still building their new house so therefore you parents have allowed you to move in with me earlier" His grin was to die for with his pearl white teeth I felt weak in the knees.

"Okie, but I better have a lot of room in your walk-in rob" I poked in the chest and he acted all hurt, I just giggled and pack my things ready to leave.

We arrived at his house, I mean our home. we pulled in the garage and walked to front door. As I happened to glance up there was a girl standing there in the most horrifying clothes as in slutty outfit, I glanced from her to Liam his eyes where bulging out of his head.

"Liam, who is that?" he didn't answer me so I went to introduce myself.

"Hi, my name is Jasmine Hash, what's yours?" I smiled kindly and put my hand out for a shake. she looked at my hand and then to Liam and right there and then she slapped me fair straight on the cheek. That's was the wrong move on her behalf. I got mad and my wolf took control of my human form.

"Who the fuck do you think you are whore?" My wolf was ragging and wanted to shift to kill this bitch.

"I'm his fucking girlfriend, what the fuck are doing with him!" she screamed at me, girlfriend? I looked at Liam he looked scared.

-is this true Liam? is she you girlfriend even though you have a mate YOU HAVE A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!!- I screamed through the mate mind-link and with I picked my bags up and walked away and headed for the road. How could I let myself think that he truly loved me, I was crying so hard that my mother heard through the mind-link.

-Baby what's wrong? why are you crying? what happened?-

-Ma can you come pick me up and take me far away from him please- I sobbed through the mind-link

-Your father and I will be their shortly and we shall go to Greece for a week or two and then travel around Europe- she said sadly and happily at the same time. Good now that my parents are taking me away from that bastard I shall be able to move on with my life and leave behind the past. Shit! I forgot about the deal with the moon goddess, oh well, looks like I only have 5 months to live now.

a/n

Hope you like this chapter and that there are not too many errors. I love it how Liam is getting bustard hardy har har.

Will Jasmine speak to Liam again?

Will she complete the deal with the moon goddess?

Will they ever be together again?

I don't know keep reading to find out.

SHARE

COMMENT

VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 46.1K 49
Desperately Seeking My Mate This is my new werewolf story. Jasmine is just about to turn 16 and has awaited for this day for most of her life. As she...
268K 7.5K 34
Victoria is a 16 werewolf but she's not just any werewolf. She comes from a very special bloodline she is half alpha and half beta and on top of that...
4.5K 211 21
Most 17 year old girls worry about hair and make up not Eclipse, besides worrying about the basic 17 were-wolf things she also has to worry about Alp...
991K 22.4K 23
He caressed my soft cheek with his rough hands yet so gentle whenever they touch me"Jade,my love don't leave me come back with me" He is so vulnerabl...