glow in the dick ; cake

By guiItyprincess

in which calum likes to buy glow in the dark condoms so his dick looks like a light saber and luke is an cute... More

before you read
prologue
one
three

two

2.4K 158 230
By guiItyprincess

"fuck!"

"what?" calum was startled by luke's sudden outburst.

"my lunch break was over fifteen minutes ago! i'm going to get fired and it's only my first day." luke panicked.

calum stood up from the table, walking over and pulling luke into his arms. "shh...you'll be okay. mr. layton is gullible as hell just make up a reason as to why you're late."

luke let out a shaky breath. "o-okay." he snuggled his face into calum's chest. the taller boy smelled incredible and luke loved being in his arms.

"let's get you back to work." calum smiled, pulling away from luke and taking his hand instead.

luke nodded and let calum lead him down the street to the pharmacy. since it was so close to the park, they arrived in front of the pharmacy in under five minutes. luke pouted, not wanting to have to leave calum.

"chin up, lukey. i'll see you again soon." calum said, grinning at how hesitant luke was to leave. "in fact, give me your number and i'll call you when you get off."

luke nodded with a sheepish smile, pulling his phone out of his back pocket and handing it to calum. calum did the same and the two exchanged numbers. luke putting 'lukey 🌹' as his contact name. luke blushed when seeing calum had made his 'the future love of your life'.

"well, i uh... i have to get back to work, cal." luke said, pointing behind him at the pharmacy and when calum nodded, he turned around to walk through the door.

"wait, luke!"

luke slowly turned around only to be pressed against the wall beside the door.

"wha-"

luke was cut off by plump lips meeting his own thinner ones. he was frozen for a moment but quickly melted into the kiss, moving his lips in sync with calum's.

after a few seconds, calum pulled away with a dazed smile. "you didn't think i'd just let you leave without one kiss, did you?"

luke smirked, confidence running through his veins as he grabbed calum by the shoulders and skillfully turned, pressing calum's body to the wall. luke leaned up, pressing his lips against calum's again but with more passion this time. calum was surprised by luke's actions but immediately kissed back.

luke bit at calum's bottom lip, making the elder boy gasp giving luke full access to his open mouth. luke quickly tangled his tongue with calum's, deepening the kiss. calum let luke have his fun for another minute or two before regaining dominance. he lifted the smaller boy up-making the blonde squeal in surprise- and pressed him into the wall. "you are quite good with your tongue." he commented and scrunched up his nose when luke stuck his tongue out and licked the tip of it. "but you should probably get inside before i decide to take you against this wall."

"i wouldn't object." luke shrugged, his legs still wrapped around calum's waist.

"let's wait until at least the second date before we fuck in broad daylight." calum laughed, setting luke down on his feet.

"are you insinuating that there will be a second date?" luke smirked up at the boy.

calum laughed, "i'll call you."

"you better."

"don't worry. as 'the future love of your life' you'll be hearing from me a lot." calum winked, slowly backing away from the boy.

"i'll look forward to it." luke called after him, a huge smile on his face showing off the dimple in his cheek.

"bye, lukey!" calum yelled, walking towards his car.

"this is starting to feel like a shitty romcom." luke said making calum laugh.

"fine then. see you later, dickweed!"

"dickweed?" luke questioned with an amused smile.

"don't you have work?"

"shit!" luke's eyes widened and he quickly turned around and rushed into the pharmacy.

"luke! your lunch break was over a half hour ago!" mr. layton frowned when seeing the blonde.

"i'm sorry, mr. layton." luke apologized then remembered what calum had told him about mr. layton being gullible, "there was traffic on the sidewalk."

idiot, he thought to himself. who the hell would believe that there was traffic on the sidewalk?

"oh. alright. well, make sure to plan ahead when you leave for lunch so this doesn't happen again." mr. layton smiled, walking back into his office.

"wow." luke muttered, stunned that mr. layton was that gullible.

luke walked back over to his register and pinned his name tag back on his shirt. he sighed, he missed calum already.

four hours later, mr. layton came back and told him he was free to go home. luke grinned and thanked the man, unpinning his name tag and all but ran out of the building.

he sighed happily when approaching his front door. he pulled out his keys and unlocked the door. moments after stepping in the house, grayson had attached himself to luke's legs.

"luuuuuke!" the small boy grinned up at his brother, blue eyes shining.

"hey, gray." luke smiled, picking up his brother and hugging him into his chest.

many people said luke and grayson looked a lot alike-them both having blonde hair and blue eyes.

grayson definitely had his mother's looks not looking much like kato who had brown eyes and hair.

"that rhymed." grayson giggled. "hey and gray both end with a big a sound!"

"you're so smart, little gray." luke kissed the boy's forehead, setting him back down on his feet. "where are the others?"

"jack and ben are at football. emmy is in the kitchen and meekle is getting paisey from the babysitter." grayson said. luke laughing at how grayson pronounced michael's name.

"you hungry, buddy?" luke asked, walking towards the kitchen. grayson nodded, following after his brother.

"hey, em." luke greeted his sister who was sat on the countertop eating macaroni and cheese.

emmaline looked up from her bowl, smiling when seeing luke. "hi. want some noodles?"

"yeah, i'm starving." luke said, walking to the cabinets and grabbing two bowls- one for himself, one for grayson.

after filling both bowls, he sat them on the table and lifted grayson into his booster seat. grayson immediately dug into his food, making a mess that luke would have to clean up later.

"how was your day?" luke asked, spooning some macaroni into his mouth.

"good, i guess. all i did was watch netflix. you?" emmaline answered, pulling her long blonde hair into a ponytail.

em looked quite like michael when he was younger. both having the same facial structure and hair. well, before michael started dying his.

"incredible." luke said, shoveling food into his mouth to hide his huge grin.

emmaline raised a brow at her brother but shrugged it off and hopped off the counter to put her empty bowl in the dishwasher.

"we're home!" a voice rang through the house. "where is everyone?"

"kitchen!" luke and grayson yelled at the same time making emmaline roll her blue/green eyes at how similar her two brothers were.

soon, michael entered the kitchen, paisley on his hip.

"meekle!" grayson squealed, jumping off his chair and running across the room to attach himself to michael's leg just like he had done to luke when he saw him.

"geez, gray. you just saw me an hour ago." michael huffed but smiled picking up the boy and placing him on his other hip.

both michael and luke acted as mothers to grayson and paisley so the two kids were just as attached to them as normal kids were to their parents. luke was pretty sure they liked michael more though since he played with them rather then luke who disciplined them when necessary.

"hey, princess." luke grinned at paisley, taking her from michael.

"food?" the small girl asked, eyeing the pot on the stove.

"i'm sorry, pay. you can't have that." luke frowned. paisley was lactose intolerant.

the girl frowned, swatting her brown hair out of her face. paisley was the spitting image of her father. light brown hair and eyes almost exactly like kato's.

"want a sandwich?" luke asked her, brushing her hair behind her ears.

"jelly sammich?" the girl asked, her eyes widening.

"sure thing, princess." luke smiled, setting her in her high chair and moving towards the fridge. "grape or strawberry?"

"rawburry!"

"strawberry it is." luke grabbed the jar out of the fridge, setting it on the counter. michael threw him the loaf of bread from across the kitchen and luke caught it, thanking his brother. after spreading the jelly on a piece of bread, he closed the sandwich and cut it in fours.

"here, pay." luke said, sitting the sandwich on the tray in front of his sister.

"tanks." the girl grinned-her two front teeth missing- and bit into the first piece.

after cleaning up grayson's mess and putting away the bread and jelly, luke sat down beside michael-who was now eating- and finished his food.

"how were you guys without me?" luke asked his brother.

"good. me, em and gray watched movies all day, we ordered pizza for lunch and ms. susan said paisley was an angel today." michael said, mouth full of macaroni.

"don't talk with your mouth full." luke scolded his younger brother.

michael swallowed, rolling his eyes. "sorry, dad."

"daddy." emmaline giggled, a smirk on her face.

"emmaline bethany clifford!" luke yelled, his eyes wide. "what did you just say?"

"my room is right above yours, lucas. i hear things." the girl put her hands up in surrender.

luke froze, his cheeks heating up as michael fell to the floor laughing so hard his face was as red and luke's cheeks. "oh my god, this is great."

luke glared at his brother, standing from the table and putting his bowl in the dishwasher. "i hate you."

"hate is a mean word!" grayson called from his booster seat.

"you're right, gray. i'm sorry." luke apologized, "michael, i strongly dislike you."

grayson gave his older brother a thumbs up, approving of how luke had worded his statement.

"whatever, bro." michael stopped laughing, out of breath. "you are loud though."

"i am not!" luke shrieked, swatting at his brother.

"yes, you are." emmaline spoke up, "i know better then anyone how much you like dick in your ass."

"oh. my. god!" luke covered his face, horrified.

"bro, i was in your room last week looking for my call of duty game and found a dildo." michael giggled, "by the way, you are shit at hiding things."

luke was about to snap at his brother but was cut off by his phone ringing.

he answered with a harsh, "what!", not checking the caller id beforehand.

"wow, babe. i guess this isn't a good time."

luke was confused for a second but then smiled when seeing 'the future love of your life' on his phone screen.

"cal." luke breathed out giddily.

"that's more like it." luke rolled his eyes at that. "what're you up to, lu?"

luke blushed at the nickname. no one had ever called him lu before. he liked it.

especially coming from calum.

"nothing much, you?"

"luke, who are you all heart eyes over? who's on the phone?" emmaline asked, smirking at her brother.

"no one important, em. go away." luke glared at the blonde girl.

"oh, so i'm no one important?"

"calum, you know you're important." luke answered almost immediately.

"ooooo, caluuuum." emmaline sing-songed.

"shut up, em!" luke groaned.

"who are you-"

calum was cut off by michael who plucked the phone out of luke's hand. "yo. who are you?"

"uh...i'm calum."

"hi, calum. this is michelle, luke's wife. why are you calling my husband?" michael spoke in a horrible feminine voice making everyone laugh at him.

"hi, michael. luke told me all about you." calum laughed as well, "could you give him back the phone, please?"

"fine." michael huffed, handing luke his phone and leaving the kitchen. grayson and emmaline followed suit when luke glared at them.

"so..."

"i'm sorry about him, he's a dick." luke said, grabbing a napkin and wiping jelly off of paisley's face.

"he's quite funny."

"he thinks he is." luke said, picking paisley up from her highchair.

"what are you doing?" calum asked, hearing the clicking of the highchair.

"it's almost 7. i'm getting paisley cleaned up and put to bed." luke said as if it was obvious.

"you really are like a mother to her."

"i practically am her mother." luke sighed, taking his sister into the bathroom and running the bath. "i'm putting you on speaker, is that okay?"

"s'fine."

luke tapped the speaker button, sitting his phone on the sink and setting paisley down on the toilet seat.

"so what did you do after you left?" luke asked while pulling paisley's dress over her head.

"nothing really. i just ate and watched some tv. how was work?"

"good, i guess." luke said, turning off the bath water. he dipped his hand in to make sure it wasn't too hot before placing paisley in the water and adding bubbles. "mostly just old raisins complaining that they hurt everywhere and snot nosed kids trying to steal candy."

"old raisins?" calum chuckled, amused by luke's wording.

"i don't cuss in front of pay." luke said, "the others do but i don't want to be to blame for her having a potty mouth."

luke pulled off shirt so it didn't get wet, grinning when seeing he still had calum's flannel. he had wrapped it around his waist while he was at work since it got hot.  he dumped some strawberry shampoo into his hands before lathering it into paisley's brown curls making her giggle.

"why is she laughing?"

"poo tickles!" paisley squealed, answering the question before luke could.

"poo?" calum questioned.

"shampoo, idiot." luke laughed.

"idiot is a mean word!" luke heard grayson's voice echo down the hall.

"sorry, gray!" luke called back.

"you're adorable, lu."

"thanks?" luke said, not knowing how anything he had said was even remotely cute.

"how you treat your siblings." calum explained, "it's adorable how much you love them."

"they're a pain, but they're all i've got." luke grinned down at his sister who stuck her tongue out at him and giggled.

"not anymore."

"what do you mean?" luke asked, grabbing his phone and turning it off speaker.

"now you've got me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 15.1K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 48.5K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
742K 45.4K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
346K 15.1K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...