Touka Kirishima x Male!Reader

By MetaMegu

Tokyo...not a place you expected to be... You are a ghoul and your life begins when you met Touka Kirirshima... More

Prologue: Episode 0
New...Ghoul?: Episode 1
Minor Things: Episode 2
Curiosity: Episode 4
Feeding: Episode 5

Development: Episode 3

4.2K 75 93
By MetaMegu

It was a brand new day. To recap, the half ghoul, Kaneki Ken was now a worker in Anteiku, a ghoul cafe. You didn't really mind the newbie, but Touka looks as if she doesn't want to deal with two idiots. Yoshimura asked you to get Kaneki comfortable and show him the ropes. You gladly agreed and started with the simplest task. Making coffee.

"Ok just make spirals" you instructed "You don't have to rush."

"H-hai.." The blacked haired boy responded.

After making the cup of coffee, Kaneki drank the beverage and had a frown.

"Not close to Yoshimura's coffee." Kaneki commented as he handed you the cup.

You gladly accepted the drink and took a sip. You admit that the half ghoul's coffee isn't as good as the old boss, but at least he's getting there.

"Yeah Yoshimura makes the best coffee." You replied taking another sip.

Kaneki just looked down, feeling unsure on how to respond. You reassured Kaneki not to worry, and that Yoshimura got everything under control. This made the half ghoul better in the inside, you led him out to the kitchen to go check on Touka and Kaneki's friend Hide. As you went out, you saw the navy ghoul and the oranged haired human having a conversation. You jumped out to greet Touka with a hug, which for some reason she accepted it.

"Hide?" Asked the half ghoul "Why are you here?"

"Came by to thank y/n and Touka! Touka especially~." Answered Hide as he winked at the navy female.

Touka's cerulean eyes shifted off and didn't make eye contact with Hide, you then slightly glared at Hide at his attempt of flirting.

"Oh wait forgot you're going out y/n." The orange haired sheepishly said as he then got up. Hide let the three of you know that he's going to head out before the rain outside starts to pick up. The orange haired then left without a another word. Touka then proceed to left go of your grip then stomp on your foot.

"Why you do that Touka-chan?!" You exclaimed while jumping on one leg.

"I don't that human to flirt with me!" The navy explained "What choice do I have?! Being stuck with food or an idiot?!"

"WAIT WHICH ONE OF THOSE AM I?!"

Kaneki looked over at the two of you confused then slowly picked up.

Kaneki spoke up "Wait...you guys aren't really dating?"

Touka and you just looked at the half ghoul. Touka gave a glare to Kaneki whereas you just smiled like a goof, thinking that Kaneki is gullible enough to believe you.

"Yes/no" the both of you said.

"I don't know who to believe now..."

The cafe's bell rung the building indicating that there was a customer. At the door, it is revealed that there were two figures, two female brunettes, one taller than the other who seems to be cowering child. Touka instantly knew who they were. Ryouko, the mother ghoul of her child Hinami. The mother had a slender figure and brown eyes that matched her loosely tied hair. Her once pastel dress, was drenched in the rain along with her red scarf. Hinami, the short petite girl resembled her mother but with short hair that included a black headband, decorated with white clovers. Her white coat,black sweater and orange scarf was completely drenched. So was her blue skirt, yellow leggings and boots. Touka ordered you and Kaneki to get towels to dry the two ghouls. The two of you quickly got a few towels and gave them to the navy haired girl. The two female ghouls later made their way to the rooms behind the cafe. Yoshimura then called you an Kaneki to the kitchen to teach the two of you another skill to use in the outside world. You two are shown many assortments of sandwiches on the kitchen table(probably for the humans who eat at the cafe).

"Well" the old ghoul "go ahead eat up you two."

You looked at Yoshimura with a face of disgust. Never in your life that you're going to eat or even touch human food. Kaneki however just looked at the triangular sandwich and looked at you. You both nod and took a bite. And what do you know? You both threw up.

"Yoshimura-san! Why would you make us eat that?!" you asked your boss while still choking on some bits of the sandwich.

"The bread feels like sponge and the cheese smells like my socks from an intense workout!" Kaneki described as still proceeded to barf a bit more.

Yoshimura just chuckled and took a bite out of his sandwich, surprising you both. Yoshimura is a ghoul such as the two of you, he should be throwing up. WHY ISN'T HE BARFING?! The two of you thought with shocked expressions.

"The trick to this is swallowing it whole without chewing." the manager instruct "pretend to chew about ten times, also make chewing noises to make the act more convincing." he then put the sandwich back on the table and added "Then, be sure to throw it back up before your body starts to digest it. Doing this you'll sure to eat with your friend again."

The black haired boy had a face of relief, knowing that he could eat with his best friend again. Whereas for you, you were not sure why you needed to learn this technique, you asked Yoshimura.

"U-um, sir? Why did I have to do this exercise? I mean, I think it's every ghoul's oath NOT to eat human food."

Yoshimura just smiled at you and replied "Well I thought these lessons would be good for you because I got some female humans asking if they can go on a date with you." he explained(he probably got bother by some girls from you fanbase) "But this skill is pretty useful if you're trying to keep a low pro-"

You just did a deep bow and thanked him "Arigatou Yoshimura-san! I'mma go bug Touka now!" you then happily exited the kitchen.

You entered your roommate's room, knocking first of course. Not only because it was polite to knock, it's because that last time you didn't knock...

~~~

"Touka~" you happily sang in the room as you entered then went to her door. "I'm just gonna let you know I'm going to my 'home' again-"

As soon as you opened the door you saw your navy haired friend who was in the middle of changing her shirt. You were presented with her bare back with a black bra attached to her, her porcelain skin was glistening from the sunlight in her room. Given this situation, a man would either, one keep staring like a perv he is, or two run out and apologize to the girl, hoping that she doesn't kick you or possibly murder you. You chose option one and decided to have a nosebleed, then got delivered a kicked to the face the more kicks at the stomach by the one and only. Touka then lifted you off the floor and threw you outside, shutting the door with great force. Not only you were thrown out, you tumbled all the way downstairs and weren't able to enter your shared room for a few weeks.

~~~

You cringed at the thought of it. You knocked on the door and waited for a response. Touka opened the door and had a grumpy look as usual and invited you in. You flopped on her floor, which for some reason you find comfortable, Touka went back and to her desk and went through her book, slinging her headphones back on. You find it interesting that Touka attended a high school not far from here, learning about what human use in their daily lives. It's not like you can't read...ok not entirely, but you can make out what the words were. You got up and decided to poke fun at Touka.

"What you doing right now?" you asked.

"Same question to you." the navy replied with a hint of monotone in her voice.

You just smirked and decided to get your flirt on "Just wondering what my little goddess is doing-ACK"

You were placed into a headlock by Touka and couldn't get out of it.

"Can you say it again?"

"You devil."

"Much better"

Touka has released you from her grasp and you struggled to obtain air. You looked over her desk and saw neatly written notes and an opened book on a certain lesson. You just stared at it for a while, trying to read.

Touka looked at your blank face and then at her notes. It took her some time to realize what you were doing.

"Are you trying to read?"

"...No...yes..."

Touka cupped her hands to cover her mouth, trying to prevent a snicker to escape. You lived at a abandon building you're whole life, it's not like your parents would make you go to school when you could possibly bite someone's hand off. You shushed her and crossed your arms.

"I mean I'm a free man! All that I need to survive is food, sleep and oppais!"

"Well at least you're an honest man" the navy haired sweatdropped.

You were both, til Touka asked you.

"Do you want me to teach you when I have-"

You instant hugged her and rubbed your cheek against her's "Yes! Yes! Please Touka-chan~!"

"First of all! Call me sensei from now on! And two! STOP HUGGING ME LIKE THIS!"

You pouted and hugged her one last time. You thanked for going through all the trouble to teach you. Touka said that it's not much of a problem.

"Now please let me study in peace."

~~~

The next day you were working around the cafe as usual. When you delivered your last plate you saw Yoshimura, Kaneki and Touka having a conversation. You decided to join in since no one was calling you over.

"What?!" the navy exclaimed "Just when I finally landed a day off, too. Why would I spend it off with this guy?!" she complained.

You were confused since you just entered the conversation so you just looked at Yoshimura for some details.

"It's about Kaneki's mask. Also Touka isn't dangerous around those parts?"

"But he doesn't need one right now does he?" she growled as she slammed her hands on the table.

The old manager's face went from happy to grim and muttered quietly.

"There are investigators around 20th Ward."

You jumped at the thought of the 'Doves'. CCG are now lurking around the cafe?! You thought with even more questions in your mind.

"We need to prepare one right away."

"Can I come just incase things get out of hand?" you suggested.

Yoshimura nodded, knowing that it's better to stay good in numbers in as a group. Touka arranged a time to go get Kaneki his mask (2:30 exact), you put on your casual clothing which was basically a monochrome striped shirt and simple jeans. Touka chose to wear a dark blue sweater and a green jacket over her, she also wore short black pants with her red stockings. You and Touka waited at the rendezvous for about an hour waiting for Kaneki, you got so bored that you just walked around just to kill time. Kaneki arrived at 3:30, he earned a kick from Touka and a noogie from you for making you guys wait. The walk to Uta's place took some time, walking around the bad influences of town and all. You finally got to Uta's place, at first you guys were looking around the shop for him, it turns out he was hiding under a sheet of blanket and surprised Kaneki. You laughed at the display Uta put on and went around to look at Uta's creations. You looked at some mask and tried them on. Your tried on a crow tengu mask which was colored with many shades of black and had nice decorative lines. You wondered if you wanted to get a new mask for a nice change of pace. You shook off the thought and continued to look around. Simplistic ones are actually the nicest ones around. You thought to yourself.

As you three were heading home, you explain to Kaneki that he should never show his face to the Doves, otherwise they will be able to track him down in an instant. Kaneki understood that he should lay low for awhile. As you all got back to the cafe, Kaneki was told to go up stairs and give Hinami some coffee to drink. You and Touka on the other hand went in the other room to help you learn some words and reading.

"This how you would write and read 'coffee'." Touka explained

You slowly moved your pencil on the paper and tried to copy the word, You were struggling at first because you couldn't remember the last time you held a pencil. Your word looked a bit sloppy, but it was readable. He's decent right now, he really wants to know how to read...Touka thought to herself.

"Hey! I can spell it without looking!" you cheered.

A few days pass Hinami, Ryouko and even Kaneki is getting use to being around the cafe when tensions cooled. Hinami is even calling Kaneki 'Onii-chan' which just melts your heart. When the new day began Hinami and Ryouko dropped by the cafe to stay for a bit again. With the happy atmosphere going around the cafe, you could've sworn you saw Touka smiled when Hinami smiled and greeted Kaneki with the happiness in her voice. You nudged Touka in a teasing way which made her blush a faint red.

"You dummy! I wasn't smiling get back to work!"

You just laughed it off and surprised she didn't hit you...But in calm days such as these, it is bound to be ruined by someone. And that someone entered the cafe door.  

((Oh god I finally got this up

I'm sorry for the lack of update everyone, I'm really busy at school cause I have art projects that I must put my full attention on if I want to move to the higher class.

I'm terribly sorry if I'm dead but Junior year is a busy year, I'll do my best to upload when I have the time, and respond to all of your comments cause you're all lovely people.

Also I'm making an original story right now called Magia Academy (shameful advertising) I want support and see if the book is any good so please let me know!

Thanks for dealing with the wait everyone! 

I do not own Tokyo Ghoul nor I own you!

Meta out!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
857K 45.5K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
414K 12.2K 101
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
180K 4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...