A L I V E

By adamjosephj

I'm still breathing.. i'm still breathing.. i'm alive. More

intro?
One.
Two.
Four.
Five.
Six.
seven
eight
nine
ten.
eleven.
twelve

Three

249 14 0
By adamjosephj

December 22nd, 2011

I woke up in the middle of no where and my head is pounding. From the looks of the sun it's 4am ish and my mom is going to kill me. I looked around me and the only thing in front of me is a bus stop. I checked my pockets and I have change. Thank god. I walked up to the stop and waited for my ride. Goodness my head is really pounding. I rubbed my head a bit and closed my eyes for a second.

I heard a vehicle approach me and i looked up. It was the bus. I got on and threw my change in. I looked around and there was an old woman sitting at the back. She kind of creeped me out. After a couple of minutes the bus approached my home. I smiled and hopped off. I felt so excited to be home for some reason. Although I'm going to get in so much trouble for being home this late. I couldn't find my key so I searched around for the hidden key. They must have moved it. I sighed heavily.

I made my way to the backyard. "I could climb the wall branches to get in through my room window" I thought.

I made it into my window and knocked down a couple of things. I sighed just wanting to get into bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 6.5K 81
Not many people understood 12 year old Jessica, as a person and an individual. That doesn't include, however, her older sister, who Jessica adores w...
332K 9.9K 80
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
31.7K 101 20
Adam is in desperate need of money and finds out about The Sissy App, an app where you can play games and do challenges for rewards. However, Adam do...
59.8K 3K 52
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...