Clairvoyant || Stilinski [1]

By AintThatDevine

When Stiles' trusty Jeep falters on him, the sarcastic boy is caught in a drifting state and only one person... More

TRAILER + Disclaimer
|| Prologue
One || An Acid Trip, Maybe?
Two || Instant Girlfriend
Three || Ghost Lessons
Four || Not Cold
Five || Lydia's Suspicion
Six || Detonation
Seven || Bloody Little Town
Eight || Hope
Nine || Igloos
Ten || You Smell Tense
Eleven || Emelia
Twelve || Paw In Hand
Thirteen || A Little Upset
Fourteen || Aaron & Aiden
Fifteen || Ghost Flu
Sixteen || Technicalities
Seventeen || Food Always Bonds
Eighteen || Minor Frostbite
Nineteen || Overstepping
Twenty || J & J
Twenty-One || Magic Hair
Twenty-Two || Wake Up Call
Twenty-Three || "It's Jacy, Isn't It?"
Twenty-Four || The Cool Brother
Twenty-Five || Fireworks
Twenty-Six || A Way Out
Twenty-Seven || Vending Troubles
Twenty-Eight || The Return
Twenty-Nine || Possible Impossibilities
Thirty || The Exception
Thirty-One || Calavera
Thirty-Two || Backyard Brawl
Thirty-Three || Kick You Into Next Week
Thirty-Four || Mexi-noh
Thirty-Five || Stupidest of Stupid Plans
Thirty-Six || Sociopathic Bitch
Thirty-Seven || Disappearing Act
Thirty-Eight || Family Matters
Thirty-Nine || Frowned Upon
Fourty || Dinner with the Dunbars
Fourty-One || So Cute It's Disgusting
Fourty-Two || Annette Antony
Fourty-Three || Green Day Is Kickass
Fourty-Four || No Shit, Sherlock
Fourty-Five || Family Murdering Axe Murderer
Fourty-Six || Aiding and Abetting
Fourty-Seven || Be A Vixen
Fourty-Eight || Very Evil
Fourty-Nine || Don't Swerve
Fifty || Big Parrish, Little Parrish
Fifty-One || The Psychic Thing
Fifty-Two || Bad Blood
Fifty-Three || Lookout Point
Fifty-Four || Morally Wrong
Fifty-Five || Simon Says
Fifty-Six || Late Night Booty Call
Fifty-Seven || Because I Know You
Fifty-Eight || Mayonnaise Stilinski
Fifty-Nine || Slightly Less
Tag, You're It
Sixty || Vicious
Sixty-One || Well, Mostly
Sixty-Two || Liam, Please
Sixty-Three || Daddy Dearest
Sixty-Four || Drunk Werewolves
Sixty-Five || New Element
Sixty-Six || Honey, Honey
Sixty-Seven || 1970s Tech
Sixty-Eight || Portail du Mort
Sixty-Nine || Grow Up
Seventy || House MD
Seventy-One || Silent Spaces
Seventy-Two || Doctor Doctor
Seventy-Three || You & Me
Seventy-Five || Mexi-noh, Dos
Seventy-Six || The Last Stand
Epilogue || Three Months After
Mushy Mel

Seventy-Four || Better?

9.2K 426 77
By AintThatDevine

|| Better?

Jacy packed a duffle, in her room with Aaron watching her every move. She went quickly, not much time left on her hands.

"Honey, I'm not sure about this," Olivia warily said from the doorway with her arms crossed. She was dressed for work, a shift coming up in only a half hour.

"I need to help get Scott, Mom." Jacy crammed a half assed first aid kit into the Nike duffle, adding an extra change of clothes to the mix.

"Is there anything I could say to make you stay?" Olivia asked. "You just spent over a day in an unconscious state after bringing someone back to life."

"Mom, I promise I'm fine." Jacy zipped up the bag and left it by Aaron. She hugged Olivia, kissing her on the cheek. "I'll be home safe, but right now Scott and Kira are my top priority."

Olivia smiled, squeezing Jacy's cheek. "How'd I get such a noble daughter?"

"Good genes," Jacy replied with a grin. She picked up her bag before suddenly disappearing into thin air.

Dr. Dane shook her head, leaving Jacy's room. "Show off."

Jacy fell through a cold breeze, only to be met by a wooden door.

Allison, in the closed office with her father, looked up as there was a thud outside of the room. She bit back a laugh, covering her mouth slightly.

Jacy opened the office door, wincing with annoyance. She held her head, dropping her bag by the door as she came into the office. She pointed at Allison, "Don't say anything."

Allison held up her hands, still stifling laughter. "I'm not saying anything."

Jacy let go of her head as the pain ceased, joining the Argents at the large oak desk. "So, right back to the guns, Al?"

"Oh yeah," she said with a sweet smile. "Out of the frying pan and into the fire."

"No other way for an Argent," mused Chris as he moved a little stiffly "And Jacy, I don't think I've said it enough, but I really owe your mom. I don't know how she did it."

"You said thank you a billion times, Dad," Allison said to Chris as she loaded a magazine with .45 cal rounds. "Olivia gets it."

"It's her job," Jacy told Mr. Argent. "She was more than happy to help."

"She didn't need to, that's all." Chris snapped a clip into the handgun, looking towards Jacy. "Kitchen procedures aren't exactly common."

Jacy laughed, "Fair." She ran a finger along the grip of a semi-machine gun, "So, how are you planning on getting these past border patrol? I mean, sure, I managed to sneak us in with fake papers, but we also weren't loaded."

"Luckily, I sell guns for a living. I'm covered, don't worry." Chris hesitated, looking to an annoyed Allison. "Honey, I'm fine. I'm going in as back up. Parrish is coming with me."

Jacy wanted to argue, but a near 18 year old din't have much power over her older brother. Her eyes flickered to Allison, "Personally, I'd prefer if neither of you came, but you share the same stubbornness so our search party happily increases by two."

When both Argents attempted to speak, Jacy was ahead of the game.

"Al, grab your stuff. We've got first run into Mexico. Mr. Argent," Jacy said as she started to back up, "please make sure Parrish keeps me updated."

"Of course." Chris kissed Allison on the forehead, handing her a box of titanium arrowheads. "Be safe, both of you."

Jacy gripped Allison's shoulder once she picked up her bag, the two taking a step forward before vanishing.

Chris' eyebrows lifted, suddenly alone in his office with a fleet of guns. He softly sighed, his hands loosely on his hips. "That's not the strangest thing I've seen."

||

"They're coming," Jacy announced as she sat on the hood of Roscoe next to Liam within the abandoned Argent Arms warehouse.

Allison set down her crossbow and arrows, coming around the front as she heard Jacy.

A big van drove into the open warehouse, parking not too far from Roscoe. Braeden climbed out of the driver's side, heading towards the four of them.

Stiles walked towards them, surprised. "How did you get a prison transport van?"

Not noticing Allison, Braeden said. "I'm a US Marshall."

"Yeah, I thought that was just a cover," said Stiles.

Jacy tried to repress a smile, Braeden only smirking at Stiles' cluelessness.

Braeden looked over Stiles' shoulder, double taking at Allison's figure.

The Toyota roared up into the warehouse, blocking Braeden's voice.

Derek climbed out of the passenger seat of his own SUV, only able to see Allison. "Holy shit."

"Nice to see you, too, sourwolf," greeted the Argent with a grin as she helped Jacy off the Jeep hood.

Surfacing, Peter only held a malicious grin, "How does it feel to join the club? Nice to breathe real air again, isn't it?"

Allison's arms crossed, sheer annoyance on her face. "I'll gladly put you right back under."

"Right back at you, sister," Peter nonchalantly chimed.

Jacy vanished from next to Allison, Peter suddenly getting a fist across the face and falling against the Toyota.

Peter flailed, cupping his nose as he hit the SUV painfully. He glowered at Jacy as she stood in front of him without a scratch. "Better?" he sarcastically questioned with blood on his lip.

Jacy stared with narrowed eyes, "Much." She turned over her shoulder, joining Allison again.

Derek nodded towards Liam, "Are we really bringing him?"

Standing next to the freshman, he motioned to Peter. "Are we really bringing him?"

Peter held a snotty look, willing his nose on the back of his hand. "We're bringing everyone that we can. And considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon, we should probably get going."

Allison kept narrowed eyebrows, "What does that mean?"

"If Kate took Scott back to the same temple that she took Derek, how do we know she's not planning to do the same thing to him?"

Liam simply looked confused, "What, she wants to make him younger?"

"Or take him back to when he wasn't a werewolf," offered Jacy with a light sigh.

"A werewolf can't steal a true alpha's power," said Peter with a dramatic tone to his voice. "But maybe a nagual jaguar with the power of Texcatlipoca behind her...maybe she can. So, if everyone is sufficiently freaked out, I say we get going."

"We can't," Jacy replied. "Not without Lydia."

"I'll call her again." Stiles took out his phone, immediately calling the strawberry blonde. He ran a hand through his hair, pacing lightly.

Allison scooted in towards Liam when Jacy moved, looking over to the freshman. "Is there a reason you won't speak to me?" she asked quietly.

"I-I just don't know you," Liam defended despite barely glancing to her.

"Does it have anything to do with the fact I was dead a couple days ago?" questioned Allison as she leaned back on Roscoe.

Liam finally met eyes with her, "It doesn't make sense."

"Liam," Allison said with a soft smile, "you're going to find that a lot of things in the world don't make sense."

"What's she doing at the school anyway?" Derek asked aloud as he stood next to Jacy.

"We've got Kira's sword," Jacy told him as she motioned behind her towards her duffle where it was hidden, "but we need something with a stronger scent."

"Lydia went to get a jacket out of Kira's locker," Allison put in.

Stiles, having attempted to call Lydia four times, walked back towards the group. "Nothing."

"If she has a car," offered Braeden, "she can catch up to us."

Peter pointed in agreement, "That's a good point. We'll call her from the road."

"No," Jacy immediately declined. "What if something happened? What if she'd in trouble?"

"Fine. You stay, you find her," retorted Peter to the clairvoyant. "We're gonna go on without you."

"I could call Mason," Liam offered. "He has a study group at school. Maybe he could look for her."

Derek gave Jacy a look, lifting his eyebrows.

Jacy let go of a soft sigh, "All right, fine." She picked up her duffle as the group split up between Derek's Toyota and the van.

Peter cracked his knuckles, "Nice quiet ride by mys-" he turned to his left, finding Jacy smirking at him. "Oh shi-"

"Shhh," Jacy hushed as she handed him her bag, "nice quiet ride."

Peter snatched her duffle, grudgingly shoving it into the backseat.

Stiles grabbed Jacy's hand, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I don't trust him to be by himself," Jacy quietly told him. "But you need to be back with Liam and Derek."

Stiles lightly nodded, "I do have experience dealing with out-of-control teen wolves."

"I can testify to that," she agreed. Jacy softly kissed Stiles, squeezing his hand. "Be safe."

"You too," replied Stiles before moving towards the prison transport van.

Peter pulled on his jacket, "Remember what we're dealing with here." He looked around as he gained the attention of the room. "It's not just Kate, its berserkers. You might see human eyes behind those skulls. Do not assume that there's any humanity left."

"Don't worry, if they look anything like you, we'll know there's no humanity left," Jacy remarked as she put her hands on her hips.

Peter ignored Jacy, instead taking pity on the freshman. "Oh," he cooed, "this little one is terrified of them, aren't you? Don't worry, my friend. It is that fear that will keep you alive." He looked out to the others, "A reminder to everyone. You do not fight bersekers to survive."

Peter's last words were haunting, but true none the less.

"You fight to kill."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 296 23
[ BOOK 4 ] Completed ✔️ It's been seven months since the Deadpool was over and the pack is almost at their senior year, everyone is ready to become...
10.5K 265 38
Kya Hansen was invisible to all but one. Her rambling spaz she liked to call him. Six years before, she had died and was left wandering aimlessly. U...
10.2K 422 27
Set at the end of Season 5, Stiles faces some challenges which make things more difficult than he'd like them to be. This includes being in love, bei...
10.1K 371 28
🎵 𝙨𝙠𝙮𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩🎵 Months before the pack graduates and leaves beacon hills behind, they are left with one last remi...