Rishabala FF : To Romance A C...

By lazyakabookworm

Madhu has been in love with her best friend's brother who seemed oblivious about her till one day he is force... More

Part 01
Part 02
Part 03
Part 04
Part 05
Part 06
Part 08
Part 09
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 + Epilogue

Part 07

8.8K 380 7
By lazyakabookworm

Madhu wakes up early the next day and remembering the mess RK and she had created the night before in the kitchen she decides to clean it before the maid comes. She quickly hurries to the kitchen after her bath and starts cleaning the kitchen. Realizing that it was Trishna's birthday she thinks of wishing her but then changes her mind, RK would want to wish his sister first. She will wait till he wishes her.

After cleaning the kitchen, Madhu was washing her hands when RK walks in. "I was looking for you." RK tells her.

Madhu doesn't look at him as she was feeling too shy to look at him after what had happened the night before. RK walks towards her and gently tucks the hair strand that had got lose from her bun and asks her, "Are you okay?"

Madhu nods her head blushing.

"Why did you go off like that?"

"I didn't want Trish to find out."

"Look at me." RK tells her. Madhu turns to look at him and caressing her cheek he says, "That was the best night of my life."

"Even mine." Madhu tells him smiling happily.

"I know." He smirks.

Madhu swats him irately and then smiling happy she hugs him.

"Is Trish still sleeping?"

"Yes. We have to wish her."

"Later." RK tells her grinning and lifting her up he takes her to his room.

Madhu & RK together wish Trish. Then Madhu spend the rest of the day with RK and Trish celebrating Trishna's birthday. In the evening, RK dropped Madhu home. After spending some time with her mother, Madhu decides to get ready for bed as RK would be calling her soon, thankfully Trish had patched up with Mukund so she won't be calling tonight.

Madhu was dozing off waiting for RK to call as she hadn't slept the previous night. Hearing her mobile ring she comes awake with a start and picks the call seeing it was RK.

"Hey." Madhu says smiling.

"Which is your bedroom?"

"What?" Madhu asks confused.

"I'm here. Tell me how to get in."

"WHAT?" Madhu shouts in shock and runs to her window and sees RK had parked his car on the side of her house where he had picked her up that night she had sneaked out with him. "What the hell are you doing here?" Madhu asks in a furious whisper looking at him as he stood by his car and was looking at her house.

"Now, what kind of a question is that? Why do you think I am here?"

"Why are you here?" Madhu asks him furiously knowing too well why he was there.

"I am horny."

"I am not your midnight booty call!"

"Come on, Madhu."

"We just did it in the morning!"

"I can't get enough of you, love!"

"Go home!"

"Let me come in, Madhu." RK says sweetly.

"No!"

"Please?"

"RK!" Madhu says in an angry tone though heat was spreading throughout her body.

"I am not going to go. Let someone catch me!"

"You'll be the end of me!"

"I intend to." RK tells her with a sexy smile.

"Uff! Fine. Climb that wall and from there climb on to the balcony."

"You can't just let me in through the front door?"

"Do you want my mother to cook you a midnight snack too?" Madhu asks him.

RK chuckles hearing her. "Love you, sweetheart. And that balcony is to your room?"

"Yes. And be quiet."

Madhu watches as RK effortlessly climbed the wall and from there on to the balcony. She stood there as he crossed the balcony and walked towards her room with a sexy smile. RK asks about to kiss her when she steps back and asks him "How many times have you done this?"

"Never."

"Why?" Madhu asks him suspiciously, she knew he was not a virgin but this he has never done before is kind of a shock.

"Because I found you now. And no one else was worth it." RK tells her.

Madhu couldn't help smiling hearing him and she moves towards him. They start kissing as Madhu shut the balcony door.

RK tugs on Madhu's nightshirt and lifts it up as they kissed. Madhu slightly nervous steps back and let him remove her night shirt. Seeing her naked once again his breath gets caught in his throat. RK cups her face and tells her, "I love you, Madhu."

"I love you too, RK." Madhu whispers and takes his lips in hers.

Madhu starts tugging on his t-shirt and RK removes it.

Madhu and RK were cuddling in bed.

"What's time?" Madhu asks him.

"Don't know." RK shrugs.

"You should go."

"Look now who is treating me like her midnight booty call?" RK teases her.

"It's not that. If Mama finds you here I'll be dead."

"Few minutes before, you were not worried about your Mama."

"I had other things keeping me occupied."

"Like this?" RK asks her as he rolled her over and started kissing her.

RK left a little before sunrise.

Things were going smoothly for Madhu and RK. RK always sneaked into Madhu's house at night, and when they could they met up at RK's house while Trish is not around. Padmini had to go for a relative's wedding for a week and Madhu sighting exams doesn't go with her and moves into Trish house for that week.

RK and Madhu were watching TV while Trish was on the phone. They were sitting on the floor as RK preferred to sit on the floor and Madhu wanted to sit with him.

"What do you know about my parents?" RK suddenly asks her.

Madhu turns to him in shock at the sudden question. "Your parents?"

"Yes... has Trish ever told you anything about them?" RK asks her with a serious look.

"I know that when Trish was like 3 years old, they got divorced and you were with your father while she was with your mother."

"That is right. Then what do you know?"

"That when you turned 18, you moved to India and you started working and studying. Once you completed your studies and got a job you called Trish and asked her whether she wanted to move to India and be with you, and she did."

"That's pretty much it." RK tells her.

"Why did you ask?" Madhu asks him.

"I thought you should know."

"Hmmm. Do you want to talk about it? If you don't want to then I understand." Madhu tells him.

"No... I wanted to talk to you." RK tells her.

"Then tell me." Madhu tells him taking his hand in hers.

"My parents are great people. They are amazing people but they bring out the worst in each other." RK tells her. "We used to be happy... I don't know... it seemed happy... then suddenly these fights started... they would always argue and fight. They had to disagree on every single thing... life was hell, Madhu. Every night, I hear them fighting... they were so busy fighting with each other that they never realized that I was seeing it all... and I was miserable... I hated home... I even ran away from home twice."

Madhu looks at him in shock she never knew that things were so bad that he had ran away from home. Trish never talked about their parents' relation like that.

"They found me and brought me back home. Those were the worst nights as they would fight and accuse each other for me running away from home. I was so lonely in my own house. Then Trish was born." RK says smiling remembering the memory. "I still can't believe how she was born in between all that fights." RK tells her chuckling making Madhu smiles. "Life and home was bearable as I had Trish with me even though their fights were becoming worse and worse. Then when I was 10 years old, they decided to get a divorce. Mom got Trish custody while Dad got mine. Everything became even worse as Trish would come down to meet Dad while I went to meet Mom during holidays. For years, Trish and meet like a day or so every year other than that we kept in touch through mails and phones. Trish was pretty happy with Mom as they got divorced before Trish could form an attachment to Dad, and Mom was pretty levelheaded too. Even though I was happy with Dad, I was missing Mom and Trish, and every time Dad got drunk he would start talking about how Mom ruined his life and marriage was his biggest mistake. Those times were just terrible. When I turned 18, Mom started asking me to move with her to Canada and I knew once Trish turns 18 Dad would ask her to move to Australia. Again things would get messy and choosing either of them would hurt the other and I couldn't hurt them. They are nice people just ended up with the wrong person. So I decided to move to India and my grandparents were alive then, so after I moved here things were peaceful."

"Do you miss them?"

"No. I am just happy I don't have to live through that ordeal. Things are worse now as they are accusing each other for Trish and me moving to India."

"Oh my... I thought they would have changed their attitude." Madhu says in shock.

RK chuckles sadly, "You wish."

Madhu hugs RK lovingly finally understanding why he and Trish were always fighting over her. It was not because they didn't want to share, it was because they both were insecure since they were kids.

"I can't even hate them, Madhu. They are such nice people but together they are bad. Every year Trish and I take a trip to see them. Once they had come down here and they fought like mad that we had to ask them to leave if they couldn't be cordial to each other. They behaved for two days and then was back to fighting. After that we told them not to come here that we would go see them at their house every year."

Madhu leans up and kisses him on his cheek in a way to console him.

"Now, things are better and peaceful too. Actually life is perfect now that I have Trish and you with me."

Madhu hugs him tight, "I love you, RK."

"I just wanted you to know."

"I am glad u told me." Madhu tells him.

They hear Trish coming and part quickly. RK gets up and goes to his room as Trish sat down.

"What happened?" Trish asks frowning at Madhu. "Why is he upset?"

"No... it's that..."

"You didn't hurt my brother, did you?" Trish asks her a little angry.

"NO! He was telling me about your parents."

Trish sighs and asks, "Why did you ask him about them? He never talks about them."

"He told me about them. I didn't ask."

"He did?" Trish ask her in shock.

"Yes."

"He never talks about them."

"I know."

"He had it bad. I was just 3 so I never witnessed the fights like he did." Trish tells her.

"Yeah... he seemed very down na?" Madhu asks Trish as she looked at the closed door. She wanted to go to him but then with Trish around... she normally goes to his room after Trish sleep even though Trish knew that Madhu spend the night in RK's room.

Seeing Madhu looking at RK's bedroom in concern, Trish says, "Just go. Anyway you are going to sneak in at night. So go. My brother needs you."

"Thank you." Madhu tells her happily and runs to RK's room.

Madhu opens the door and RK who was standing by his study table turns to look at her in shock.

"I came to be with you."

"Trish?"

"Trish told me to be with you. She said anyway I would be sneaking in at night so to go now itself as her brother needs me."

"She knows?"

"She caught me sneaking back in the first night itself."

"Hmmm."

"Be happy, RK." Madhu cutely tells him as she hugs him.

"I am happy, Madhu." RK tells her smiling as he hugged her tight. "It's just that talking about them, just reminded me of all their fights."

"What if they fight? They are still nice people and they love you both, right?"

"Yeah." RK agrees.

The next night, they were having dinner. Trish and Madhu were excited as Mukund had called saying he was coming to town and he wanted to meet Trish. Now they had to decide on her dress and make-up.

"You done? Ready?" RK asks her.

"for what? Madhu asks confused.

"To sleep." RK says rolling his eyes and Madhu turns completely pink hearing him. She turns to look at Trish and Trish was looking at her plate though she could see her cheeks were red. Oh God! It was one thing to sneaking into RK's room even though Trish knew about it and totally another thing to openly go and sleep with him in one room.

"What?" RK asks her confused.

"Shut up!" Madhu tells him as she darted glances at Trish.

"You said she knew right?" RK asks her confused.

"Yeah! But you don't have to advertise it." Madhu whispers to him while Trish looked very uncomfortable with the topic.

"What is wrong with you, Madhu?"

"Stop being so dense, RK!" Madhu scolds him.

"Can we just go to bed?"

"You go."

"You are not coming?"

"I have work with Trish."

"What work?"

"I need to help her decide her clothes for tomorrow."

"What is so special tomorrow?" RK asks.

"Nothing special. You go sleep now!"

"You are not coming?" RK asks her again.

"Oh God, RK! JUST GO! SHE WILL SNEAK IN LATER!" Trish says exasperated very embarrassed with the discussion.

"What is wrong with you two?" RK asks confused. "Why do you two have to act as if Madhu and I are not sharing a room when everyone knows everything?"

"because we are not comfortable!" Madhu tells him pissed.

"Why?"

"Because we are not pigheaded like you!" Trish tells him.

RK puts up his hand in exasperation and gets up from the table.

Next day, Madhu was packing her bag as Trish kept going on and on about her date with Mukund.

"He is so romantic." Madhu tells her smiling.

"I know." Trish says dreamily as she sits next to Madhu. "Do you really have to go today?"

"Mama is coming back today and I am missing her a little."

"You are so close to your Mama." Trish says amazed.

"After Papa's death. It's just us so..."

"But it is still amazing na? I can never tell Mom about Mukund."

"I haven't told her about RK yet." Madhu tells her.

"But you did hint to her that you are seeing someone right?"

"Yes... I thought I'll talk to RK before I tell Mama about him."

"Don't do that." Trish pleads her.

"Why?"

"Then he will come to your house demanding to sleep with you." Trish says in dread.

Madhu blushes as she looked away.

"Oh my god! Don't tell me he is already coming to your house." Trish says in shock.

"I am not saying anything."

"Yeah right!" Trish says rolling her eyes.

"Trish..." RK calls her as he walked in.

"yeah?"

"My friend called me just now. He said he saw you kissing a guy in the theatre."

"Huh?" Trish gulps who the hell can see in a dark movie theatre?

"Trish? Was it you?" RK asks her angrily seeing her expression.

"RK..."

"Who the hell is he?"

"He is Mukund"

"Mukund? Who is he? What does he do? How do you know him?"

"I love him, RK. He is a lawyer. He was Madhu's schoolmate."

"Madhu's schoolmate?" RK asks furiously. Then turning to Madhu he asks her "You know about this?"

"Yeah." Madhu nods wondering why he was getting angry at her. he was acting as if she was the one who was kissing Mukund in the theatre.

"And you never thought it necessary to tell me?" RK furiously asks her.

Precap

Breakup

Please vote and comment

- Lazy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 2.6K 5
After RK chose her sister Dipali over her, Madhu has been trying to move on. She hasn't seen him since then but a promise to her mother forces her to...
81K 2.7K 6
RK and Madhu are married in the most bizarre way and now they have to deal with their new relation. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
27.1K 778 1
RK is furious at the whole wide world. He hates his parents for forcing him to marry a stranger, he hates Dipali for refusing to marry him and he hat...
9.1K 479 1
Madhu was working as a maid in RK's house when one day unexpectedly she is asked to marry him for a year when his marriage gets cancelled at the last...