A Thousand Years (BoyxBoy)

By InTheEnddd

--BoyxBoy-- Seth is a teenage gay boy who likes the cruelest Jock named Darren. Seth is a nerd but has a pass... More

A Thousand Years (BoyxBoy)
Smart Ass
Tired
Stomach Pains
This Kiss
Reality Bites
The Obvious
The Word Cute
Cold Glare
Truth
Early Riser
Admit It
Life's a BITCH
Processing
Those 3 Words
Bad Things Happen
Emergency
I Just Want You
Never Let Go
Oh Shit
It's You

Only If You Knew Me

1.4K 36 11
By InTheEnddd

Only If You Knew Me

Chapter 10

SETH'S POV~

Darren asked me out yesterday... I thought it was all a dream until I got to school. No, I didn't get evil glares or punches from the team. I got smiles and Garrett came up to me!

"Hey Gar... umm... is something wrong?" I ask a bit uneasy at his sudden approach. We haven't talked in a long time well he never has talked, he writes. So he handed me a paper then walked away.

'Seth,

I am so sorry. We were friends and I just stopped talking to you. I had no idea why you were acting so cold and distant... it scared me. When you suddenly came up to me and Carlos I got uneasy and didn't know what to say to you. Carlos said you hated us so I ignored you... but then I found out your mother died and thought maybe that was what happened but then I saw what the team did to you... I thought you'd never forgive me. Your brother made me realize later that I left you when you needed me most... that you never hated me or Carlos, you were just horribly upset and I just got scared and before I knew it, it was too late but I want you to know... I never stopped wanting to be your friend, I just thought you did but now I know you didn't so I promise you if you give me a second chance I will make sure to be there for you and protect you. If you don't I understand, I just wanted you to know I'm sorry. P.S. I'm happy for you and Darren. He's a great guy and really loves you.

-Garrett'

I felt my eyes begin to water when I quickly ran after Garrett. I knew he meant it because if there's one thing about him I knew best is that when he writes something, he means it. Of course I'd forgive him, he was my best friend even though he left me and never tried to help me I knew he wasn't a very brave person. He was mute for a reason, he knew he was wrong and I believe he won't hurt me again. He's a man of his word.

Once I saw Garrett I fastened my pace and hugged him. "Of course I'd forgive you dumbass. You're my best friend!" I shouted before pulling back to see his expression. His eyes were wide in surprise but narrowed as he smiled and hugged me while he cried silently into my shoulder. Yeah he's the opposite of a jerk. He's like a little kid, he cries easily, scares easily, smiles easily and is forgiven easily.

"Calm down there. I forgive you so don't cry." I say patting his back. He pulls back sniffling a bit and nodded before Darren came up behind him.

"Hey guys." He smiles.

"H-hi." I say blushing as Garrett quietly waves at him.

"Are you busy after school?" He asks.

"Not particularly. Why?" I ask suspiciously.

"Wanted to know if you could come to practice after school... can you?" He scratches the back of his neck nervously with a hint of blush on his cheeks.

"I don't know... doesn't your team hate me?"

"Not if I have something to say about it." He grins.

"And what about Alec?"

"Ohh... I didn't think that far yet..." He frowns slightly and I sigh giving in.

"Fine. I'll go."

"Great, it's a date." He says making my blush darken. "Well class will be starting soon, so let's go."

"Okay. Bye Garrett." I said waving to Garrett as he did the same.

"You guys friends again?" Darren asks.

"Ahh... yeah I guess." I shrug.

"Good. He's a good person."

"I know."

Once we arrived to class some people stared at us but said nothing. I ignored it and sat down next to Darren.

"So... how's your day so far?" I ask trying to break the silence.

"Surprisingly it's pretty good. A few stares here and there but other then that it's pretty good." He smiles softly as he looks down at me with his gorgeous eyes.

"Good." I manage to say before his hand wrapped around mine. "Darren?"

"Hmm?" He said leaning back in his chair comfortably.

"You don't have to rush yourself." I said knowing he wasn't really comfortable with being public.

"I'm not. I realized that to be with you I need to treat you the way I'd treat a girlfriend." He shrugs.

"I'm not a girl." I say bluntly.

"In this relationship, you are." He says pissing me off so I squeeze his hand making him flinch.

"I'm sorry did that hurt?" I say innocently.

"Yes!" He gasps.

"Good." I say letting his hand go as Mrs. Owen's walked in with a huge grin. This can't be good.

"Good morning class!" Mrs. Owen's said enthusiastically as we mumbled morning. "I have great news! We are going to be going on a field trip!"

I stared at her suspiciously as everyone else were cheering. We don't go on many field trips and if we ever do, we have fun. But something tells me I won't like it.

"You will be going to a National competition to support one of your classmates!" She shouted as I froze.

"Seriously? We've never had someone enter in those!" Some girl said from across the room. I think her name was Kelly.

"Yes I know! But I'm more excited for who will be participating." She said causing me to glare.

"Who?!" Kelly said excitedly. Darren looked around the room trying to see who it might be then saw me glaring at Mrs. Owen's.

"Mr. Seth Dimen!" Mrs. Owen's clapped her hands excitedly as everyone stared at me with shocked faces.

"Didn't your parent's ever tell you staring is rude?" I snap at them as I lean forward placing my elbows on my knees.

"You? But you hate participating... in anything." Kelly gives me a confused look.

"Exactly why I agreed." I said bluntly as they stared at me confused so I point at Mrs. Owen's and continue. "This woman has agreed to leave me the hell alone if I participate."

"Now it makes sense." Darren threw his hands in the air to show it finally added up and I just glared at him.

"So you don't really care if you win or not?" Kelly asks and I just shrug. "So you're just gonna enter for the hell of it?!"

"No offense Mrs. Owen's but I'd prefer not entering at all if this ass is the one entering." The guy, Jeff I think, said.

"You know, I never liked participating because that gets me more attention. I play for myself not for you. The only time I played for someone was when she was alive.You don't know me therefore you have no right to assume I don't give a rats ass when the only thing I don't give a rats ass about is winning. I don't play for a stupid piece of metal. I play for myself and myself only. So calm your tits and shut the fuck up." I glare at them both as they close their mouths and I sigh. "I won't enter half assed so quit whining like babies."

They all stare at me shocked as Mrs. Owen's just smiled at me and Darren chuckled. Notice how the people that truly know me are smiling. If you knew me as well as they do you would know I don't do anything half assed. It's not in my nature and never will be. The rest of the class was spent with Mrs. Owen's handing out field trip forms. I of course didn't need one because I was already going. Darren walked me to my next class while holding my hand. Yes, he is holding my hand in public and god do I love it! We received a lot of stares but we were both on cloud 9 with a beautiful view. Once we reached my class he kissed my head and went to his next class.

I sat down in an empty seat when all of a sudden Carlos sat next to me. I felt my eyes widen as he grinned at me.

"You okay Carlos? You look constipated." I smirk.

"I'm perfectly fine. Thanks for asking." He smirked back.

"Whatever you say. Just cut back on the apple juice."

"That shits so good though!" He whines making me laugh. "Anyway, I want to apologize. I shouldn't have ditched you like that. I'm really sorry. I want to be friends again if you'd let me."

"I forgave 2 people already so what's the harm with a 3rd." I shrug. I couldn't not forgive Carlos, he was my bestest friend along with Garrett and I knew they regret what they did. I will forgive them but I won't let them back in easily.

"Good cause I miss my best friend." He smiled.

"Me too." I grinned back before Ms. Emory, my health teacher, started class.

"Today we will start off with a something good that happened to us today or yesterday. So any volunteers?" Ms. Emory spoke loudly. She was a pretty cool teacher but this subject was too easy for me. I mean I have a doctor as a brother this subject is nothing to me. I saw no one raised their hand so she called on people, one being Carlos.

"Anything good about today or yesterday?"

"I got laid." He said bluntly as laughs filled the room.

"Okaaay. How about you Mr. Dimen?"

"I'm breathing." I say simply as more laughter filled the room.

"I'm asking for a serious answer." She frowned.

"So me breathing isn't serious enough?" I questioned her.

"No I just mean to not joke with your answers."

"I wasn't joking. I'm breathing. That's the highlight if my day. If I weren't breathing you wouldn't have even gotten an answer from me." I explained to her as more people laughed.

"The fact people are laughing tells me it's a joke."

"I'm not laughing." I said bluntly as she rubbed her temples.

"This is going to be a looong class." She mumbled.

"Not if you stop questioning my answer." I said as she sighed and walked away.

"Dude, you are really pissing her off." Carlos sighed.

"And you're not. 'I got laid', really?" I sighed.

"Hey, I was being honest." He said holding his hands up in surrender.

"And I wasn't?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"You pissed her off not me."

"You started it."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No?" I said throwing him off.

"Yes."

"Ha!"

"Dammit, I hate when you do that." He pouts.

"You started it." I said and the battle begun again I won in the end of course.

"Dammit!" He pouted again as the bell rung dismissing us. "So... you and Darren, huh?"

"Yeah." I smile.

"That's cool... I guess." He runs his hand through his hair uncomfortably.

"You sure? You don't seem cool with it."

"Nah, it's cool. He seems to make you happy and you seem to do the same for him. I'm just a bit shocked. I never expected Darren to be gay and you to go for him."

"Well it's like you said. He makes me happy and I make him happy."

"Yeah. What shocked me most was him crying. I never once saw him cry until yesterday."

"He cried?"

"Yeah. He really regretted what he did to you."

"Oh..." Was all I could say as we seperated to go to our next class. I never imagined Darren crying for what he did but the fact that he did made me feel kinda happy. Hopefully we won't hurt eachother anymore because it seems to hurt us both badly.

Once school was FINALLY over I went to the field to watch Darren practice but also I needed to talk to Alec. So when I reached the field I walked over to Alec and tugged on his sleeve signaling him away from my brother so we could talk.

"I'm sorry to drag you..." I say nervously.

"It's fine. We have to talk about this at some point." He shrugged.

"I heard that Darren told everyone and I wanted to make sure you were... okay I guess..." I said looking down at my feet.

"It's fine. I knew you liked someone else... I just didn't know who until now."

"I'm really sorry... I shouldn't have-"

"Seth, it's okay. I understand. So don't worry about me." He said staring into my eyes.

"You really are too nice." I smile up at him.

"So are you. Now go back and watch the game before your boyfriend worries." He said as I hug him quickly and say "Thank you." then went over to the bleachers to sit and watch him practice until it was over.

I sat there for about an hour listening to 'Roar' by Katy Perry and was starting to sweat my ass off so I went to the vending machine and grabbed 2 water bottles knowing Darren would forget one. I walked back down to find Darren running up to me.

"Hey, glad you came." He panted with sweat going down his forehead.

"Me too. Here." I say giving him a water bottle.

"Thanks." He breathed out as he opened it and pressed it to his lips taking big gulps.

"My brother pushing you guys hard, huh?"

"Oh yeah. I feel like I'm in hell." He said with wide eyes indicating that was an understatement.

"Sorry."

"It's fine. We all deserve it and probably will need it to win."

"Still I feel I'm part of why he's pushing you all so hard."

"Nah, I think that's just the way he coaches. Besides practice has ended so I can breath now."

"Well go get dressed then so we can leave." I say as he pecks my cheeks and runs in the school for 5 minutes before coming out.

"So where we going?" He asks.

"I don't know, you were the one who wanted me to stay after school." I shrug.

"I know I just like seeing you." He grinned.

"I sat there for an hour sweating my ass off so you could 'just see me'?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Haha, yes but in my defense you have a cute ass." He chuckled making me blush and slap his shoulder. "Oww! That hurt."

"Good." I said bluntly.

"Okay, I'm sorry. How about we get something to eat?" He suggests.

"Sure. Where?"

"Why do I have to keep picking?" He pouts.

"Because you had me stay after school sweating my bored ass off for an hour."

"Point taken. Ledo's?"

"Sounds good." I say as we get into his car and drive to Ledo's. When we arrived he got out and ran over to my door to open it.

"My lady." He said in a low toned accent and bowing. I just got out and slapped the back of his head.

"Call me lady again, I'll make you one. Clear?" I threatened.

"Crystal." He said swallowing nervously.

We walked in and sat ourselves down like the sign told us to do as we waited for our waitor. Once they arrived I got pissed. Not because I knew the person but because they were flirting with Darren. 'Bitch, fuck off. He's my boyfriend not yours.'

Breaking me out of that thought was her constant annoying giggles. I swear if it weren't against the law, this bitch would be dead.

"Does your girlfriend play soccer as well?" She asked, obviously to see if he was single, as I let out a laugh. "What's your problem?"

"Nothing. Just remembering how many times I've heard that before." I snickered as she glared at me before going back to flirting with MY boyfriend. Darren didn't seem to care so I just put my head down and was about to rest my eyes when Darren spoke up.

"Actually, it's boyfriend and he's right here so you can ask him yourself." He gestures towards me as her eyes widen.

"I'm so-" She starts but Darren cuts her off.

"Forgiven. Now could we give you our order and be left alone?" He sighs.

"Yes, of course."

I sat there quietly as he gave her our order and left.

"Are you okay?" He asked with a smirk.

"Perfect." I grin but quickly turn my head away from him shyly.

"You were jealous, weren't you?" He asks poking my cheek as I blushed.

"Well of course I was. Bitch was flirting with my boyfriend."

"You really are just too adorable." He chuckled making me groan and lay my head back on my arms to hide the red forming on my cheeks. That only made him chuckle more and my blush deepen.

"Shut up." I mumble.

"But you are."

"Shut it."

"It's true."

"Whatever." I say when he suddenly rubbed my head.

"You really are." He said softly.

I stayed quiet until our food got here and he started talking again.

"So how was the rest of your day today?" He asked grabbing a slice of the pizza.

"Fine I guess. No one bothered me, I worked stuff out with Alec and got 2 of my friends back." I shrugged and grabbed a slice also. "How about you?"

"Well everything was pretty good but I missed my boyfriend."

"You're a cheesy boyfriend you know that?" I sighed.

"Yep, just like you're a smartass boyfriend." He grinned.

"I'm a smartass no matter what the relationship is." I pointed out as he chuckled and said, "That is very true."

We continued talking for about an hour then he drove me home.

"Want to come inside?" I ask getting out of his car.

"Sure." He says stopping the engine and got out also.

"You wanna watch a movie or something?" I ask as we got inside.

"Depends on that something." He winks.

"Punching you." I said bluntly.

"Movie sounds great."

"Any requests?" I ask grabbing the remote before sitting down.

"Nothing with a dog dying or a sappy chick flick." He says simply sitting down next to me.

I looked through the movies on Netflix and decided on my favorite. "How about Underclassman?"

"Sure."

I typed it in and pressed play then moved closer so I could snuggle up next to him and he didn't seem to mind at all, in fact he pulled me closer. I watched the screen as it began the movie but kept dozing off. Soon I just fell asleep against Darren's chest and let me tell you, it was very comfortable.

♥Thank you for reading!!!!♥

Music by: Katy Perry- Roar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 7.5K 16
Noah - Quite and loving, gets bullied for being gay. He doesn't talk to people and deals whit depression at times because of the way he isolates hims...
After Dark By Z

Teen Fiction

13.1K 340 42
《 This is a BoyxBoy story 》 William Caddel wants to live. Between crushing expectations and the strictness that comes with them that seems like such...
1M 34.7K 29
Travis Ortega finally asked the boy he's been crushing on for a year on a date. On that date, they shared tales about each other. Their likes, dislik...
25.1K 622 17
Jake is in love with his best friend Seth. Seth is in love with his best friend Jake. Both boys are pretty much Greek Gods. One is openly gay and the...