Back to secret of the east #W...

By the_rising_sun

"Why don't you understand Gawri, this will ruin your marriage" he cupped my face with his hands. Guilt was wr... More

A quick glance
Anticipation
Royal guardian
He would come
Villain or Villains?
Start the job
Royal guard in disguise
Sand Storm (Bawandar)
Hunting fort
Good news
A little trick
Prophecy
Hidden possessions
History and Mystery
Planning fake friendship
Mari-Gold
Back stabbing
Yearly plan
Burning pyres, igniting revenge
Finding death
slow poison in making
Leaving home
Die every moment
Let it go
Touch you not
Healing the souls
Real becomes Fake
Backstabbing the villain
Opening up
Waking the giant
Waking the giant 2
Pani means Water
Burden of Guilt
Unclaimed property
Virtual keeper
Handle with care
Plain Pain
Love story
Entwined destiny
Wise friends
Job under threat
Feeding the bird
Thank you dinner
Unknown killer
Always a backstabber
Threatening Reality
Grudge
Planned deception
Rage
shame
Finally I knew her
Old flame
watching over
Appeal to the lovers of "Secret of the East"
Unintentional accident
Saving disguise
Enemy
Flying without wings

On the hill

853 78 27
By the_rising_sun

Hi my lovely readers, Sorry sorry sorry, I have make you wait for such a longgggg time but I had professional commitments. I hope you will understand. So here is the power packed bloody chapter which you must have anticipated.

Please enjoy and leave your comments at the end of chapter :)

Apaar Mehta

I have ascended as fast as I could on the stony surface and then I saw her. A six feet tall, dusky man has grabbed her hair and he has circled his left hand around her belly to keep her firmly in his hold.

Her face was red and sweaty under the blazing sun. She was trying very hard to free herself.

"Aye, Jane do rajkumari ko (hey, let princess go)" approximately fifty pairs of eyes instantly focused on me after I shouted at the man holding Gauri.

"Oh, toh is chhori ka Nam rajkumari hai. Lekin tu kaun hai chhore (means this girl's name is rajkumari but who are you boy)" the bulky man beside her capturer mocked me.

"Iska rajkumar?? (Her Prince)" his men started laughing as it was a joke.

I was not in a very humorous mood because her pain was making me restless.

"Akhiri bar keh raha hu jane de is chhori ne (I am telling you for the last time, let this girl go)" The muscular man looked at me and smirked like forming a plan in his thick head. He raised his left hand and everybody stopped laughing.

"Jane do ya chhori ne, thik hai (Let this girl go, okay)" the atmosphere has suddenly become dangerously silent.

"Le fir pakad (then catch)" he instantly loosened his grip and threw her like a rag doll, not in my direction but towards my left where a thin young boy was standing. He has lost his balance with the sudden arrival of weight on him and he stumbled.

"ALEX!!!!" her voice echoed in every direction and I jumped towards her. I caught little of her left hand when she touched the ground. I swear on god, one scratch on her body and this man will pay for it. She has landed on the stony ground sideways and her hair covered her face. I jumped on the ground and tightly hold a big rock with my left hand to catch her hand before she rolled on the slope. I grabbed her hand on time and pulled her upwards while she tried to stabilize herself on the slope.

The thin boy was nowhere in site because he has already fell down from the slope. I let her balance and she lied on her back. I saw a shadow behind me and I rolled to my right on time because the man behind me attacked with a lathi (wooden rod).

He failed in his first attempt and then he attacked on her head. she tried to block the attack by crossing her hands in front of her face but failed and the impact of rod has made her unconscious.

"How dare you? you swine!!" I growled and kicked his shin. He lost the grip on his rod and I pulled it from him. I threw the rod and punched him across the face. Blood splattered on his face from his broken  and he dived in air to meet his thin companion on foot of the hill.

"Maro saley ko (Kill the bastard)" the muscular man shouted at his men.

Five men lunged towards me, I took off my hat and threw it towards the right most man with a crooked nose. The thick hat hit directly to his eyes and he lost his balance.

I lifted the wooden rod and hit him in the belly. He fell down rolling on the rocky and scorching surface of the hill. Before the other four lunged at me in group I hit the second one from left in its kidney, hit the man beside him directly on his knee ball.

The middle ones become earth loving instantly then I changed the direction of rod and hit the underarm of the rightmost person who has pulled a dagger in the mean time. The dagger flew away from his hold and I grabbed that lovely metal piece midair.

The leftmost man tried to flee but it was too late for him as I have already attacked his ankles and then his belly with my new weapon. Loud groans escaped from his mouth. I lifted him a bit above the ground and send him to his allies at the foot of hill.

The next lot of friendly enemies has appeared immediately with their wooden rods. They were around 10 - 12 in number, they have simply made my day!!

They raised their rods at once to attack me on head at the same time and I blocked their attack with my newly acquired rod. I held the stick in horizontal position holding its ends in each hand. They were pushing me hard and I could feel my biceps and triceps flexing in response.

I let them bend their body when they were trying to off balance me. When their whole weight burdened me, I squatted and they lost their balance instantly. I just give a little push with my rod to their feet and they were airborne in no time. Poor guys, didn't learn physics well but I did, hah!!

I have to take advantage of the slope as much as possible and my enemies must have sensed my strategy. I was also looking behind my back if any of the men has tried to move up the hill but I have not seen anyone of them. Strange?? I moved a meter upward on the hill to approach my next lot of attackers.

Well, I think today I will utilize all my fighting skills. Who the hell fight with sword these day? I don't understand in which era they are living. They were two men with swords in their hand. What their leader is doing? Is he testing my fighting skills? Okay, let's the game begin!! 

I unbuckled my belt and throw it towards the first sword wielding attacker. The leather has wrapped itself around the shining metal and I pulled it with a jerk while welcoming that man with a kick in his balls. He lost his balance and I gained a new weapon. Next will be what, let me think a revolver or rifle.

The other man approached me while making a 'yaaa' sound. I could count all his yellow teeth because he has opened his dirty mouth like a cave. He has gripped the sword with both hands and attacked me from above, I ducked and gave a swipe to his leg with my new weapon but he was quick. He has jumped in fraction of second and defended himself. He tried to attack me from sideways and I have blocked his attacks while stepping behind. Then I realized that it was his strategy to corner me towards his fellows so that I couldn't escape. I fell on the ground after his next attack and picked a fist sized rock from the surface and hit him between the eyes.

He was not ready for that attack, his forehead bled and he became blind temporarily. I quickly give a kick in his hip and a swipe his shin. Blood oozed out like water comes from a sprinkler and he rolled on the ground and travel towards his long gone friends. Why didn't they come back??

Forty percent of the enemies have received my warm hospitality and the rest was ready for their turn with a beautiful scowl on their dark and sun burnt faces.

"Dekho bhai, jis jis ko apni jan pyari hai wo nikal lo abhi k abhi nahi to tumhari khair nahi (look brothers, those who love their life can leave right now otherwise you will not be spared)" I held the sword in my hands while checking out its beauty and the crimson material sticking to it. My peach colored polo t-shirt has already ruined by the red splatter. But it worth the fun!!

"aye Ballu, dijo mhari dunali jara. (Hey Ballu, give me my rifle)" The muscular leader of the group has shouted to somebody and a white turben man threw a rifle in his direction.

"Aaj to aththe se tu jiwit na jawega chhora (Today you not go alive from here boy)" he aimed at me and I started laughing.

"ye hai tumhari mardangi (this is your manhood)" I mocked him while chuckling.

"kya kayro ki tarah banduk ka sahara leta hai. Mard ki aulad hai to aa (Why are you hiding behind a rifle like cowards? If you are son of a man then come)" I gazed directly into his eyes and moved in his direction.

He handed over his rifle to his man standing towards his right and rolled up his sleeve. I threw the sword aside and took steps towards him. He was few inches shorter than me like all his men. But he was more muscular than me, maybe he practices fighting in akhada (a practicing place for wrestlers).

He raised his hands and lunged towards me, I turned towards my left and nudged my right elbow in his right underarm with full force. I wanted to break this hand of him who dared to give pain to her. I didn't leave his hand, I grabbed his kurta (long indian shirt) from back of collar and hit his right shoulder blade with my elbow.

A cracking sound and painful groan pleased my heart. Before he could understand anything I bend forward and grabbed his right leg and pulled it to make him fall flatly on his face onto the ground. I gave a hard kick in his lumbar region to crush a bit. I wanted him to feel the pain for at least 10 - 15 minutes. I looked at his minions who has charged towards me when he saw me beating the shit out of their master.

One short man with big mustache came towards me roaring like a lion. He had a spear in his hand, what?? God, are they real for god's sake. Have I arrived in ancient age by mistake. They also have rifles mean they also have access to modern weapons.

The problem was I didn't have a shield and the spear has kept the attacker on a safe distance. I also have lost my belt, I have to think fast. I can either jump sideways to block his attack or somehow pulled that spear from his hand. Only if I get a long cloth, CLOTH!!

I looked down at the groaning master and a smile spread on my lips. I pulled his dhoti (a piece of cloth to cover the lower body for men) while he was kept on cursing me and threw in the direction of spear. I pulled it towards me when the cloth latched itself successfully on the weapon.

"Mahabharat k time se aye ho kya tum log (Have you guys come from Mahabharata times)" I taunted them and a dozen man ran towards me.

"Aao salo (come bastards)" Those men have pelted stones on me, I grabbed the short man and used him as a shield. His groans has irritated my ears and the pelting has stopped. I moved in forward direction towards that bunch of loyal minions who were not ready to give up.

The man with rifle aimed at me and fired. I immediately put that short man in front of me and the bullet hit him. I lifted the short man in my hands and throw his bleeding body on the rifle man. I charged towards the retreating group of loyal goons.

Most of them ran away towards the top of hill but the rifle man fell on his butt. I slowly went to him and punched him across the face. I got a hard kick on my back and I fell on my face.

You know what I don't like in fact never liked is the attack from behind. My attacker should be brave enough to fight me from the front. I looked at the daring coward while licking the blood formed on my lips. Kissing a rough surface never gives a good experience!!

The six foot tall, well built turben man in fine earth brown kurta was ready to kick me in the belly because I have turned towards him. Am I that easy to hit? Nah!! Never!!

I let his leg come near my chest and then I grabbed his foot and mercilessly twisted his ankle. He fell towards his right but stood up with a lightening speed. I have liked you boy only if you have not attacked me from behind.

We have played the kicking and punching game for good five minutes. In result, I have got a bloody nose, cut at lower lip, blow on right jaw and one hit in the center but I have not forget to give him the return gift of punch in belly, a warm pain in collar bone, a quick jab into his chest and kick in balls. He was not ready to accept defeat. I quickly scanned the surroundings and my gaze fell on a big rock.

I fought him while stepping back towards the rock. I will bring him near the rock then jump aside and give him a good kick in his ass and then smashed his head on the rock. Everything happened as I thought but when I was about to smash his head against the rock I heard a voice.

"NAHI SAHIB, RUK JAO (No Master, please stop)"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 2.1K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
6.4K 167 10
"Do you have any idea what will I do to that smart mouth or yours, darling?" "What are saying?" "Oh my innocent babygirl, you didn't understand, did...
1.3K 186 27
"Can you just shut up" he said irritated. "My mouth, my voice, my wish. Why shall I listen to you?" She said. "Hey mahadev!! Who allowed this chatter...
172K 15.6K 16
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...