MY KNIGHT IN DARKNESS

By Dreamer_heaven

It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
author's note
part 33
part 34
part 34 (2)
author's note
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
no update
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
My new story

part 26

6.7K 281 19
By Dreamer_heaven

Khushi's POV

Its next day morning . yesterday was hell tired. Lav , Maa , arnav payal , akash everyone was there... For me they were my family.

I m scared now of losing them. Yes I m scared. Someone tried to kill me. I know I acted all calm for so long but now after watching my family I got scared. Why? What if who ever is after me killed me actually or worst harm arnav...arnav...last two days he was looking like a lost case. I can't believe he also called for detective..Aman bhaiya...he is really nice. He looks tough but I know he is nice inside. He is really like my brother and I know he feels the same way.

Arnav came inside suddenly... He was looking tired. Hell still he is sexy. He came closer to me and set beside me. I know if I die ever...he is the one whom I m going to miss the most. Hell the thought of I leaving him made my eye teared up but I again tried to be strong.

"Khushi....don't"

"Hmm?"

"Khushi... Pls ..I know you are shaken up by the attack. I know that you are trying to be strong but you don't have to be...all you have to do is share...I m here for you...jst share it with me pls"

And he again made me break my own walls and I started crying and he came to me closer and hugged me tight and I also hugged him. And I let my all walls down and cried like never before...he hold me close to his chest and jst told me some soothing words . it effects the best.

Then i pulled away and he wiped my tears and jst pressed a long kiss on my forehead.

"Arnav...I was so scared not bcz of death but bcz I will never be able to meet you again...that was like my last wish before dying that I jst wanted to be near to you. I jst wanted to see you arnav....I thought..."

"I know I know ...I also felt the same way...we are meant to be together forever...you will never leave me..and I will make sure of it...I m not going to let you free from me so easily"

With that he gave me a small smile and I also chuckled. He is here with me...and that all matters ..

"I want to go home arnav...this hospital make me feel sick"

"Ok then let's go....doc also said you are improving pretty good so at the evening I guess if everything goes right we will go our home"

"Our home?"

"Yes....I m not going to leave you alone in ur home. You will stay at my house...I know you are not ok with it but pls khushi...ur life is in risk...I can't take that risk...once we will get to know who is behind the attack...you can go back...and don't worry...if you are not comfortable I will ask akash to bring payal too to keep you company but pls don't say no...pls"

I think he is right and the way he was pouting I can't say no...and after all payal also will be there.. I will be fine

"Ok...arnav...as you say" with that he gave me a breathtaking smile...boy he loves me really very much...

"I think you should take some rest so that u ll be fine till evening so we can leave ...to our home"

"Ok..." With that he helped me to sleep and pulled the duvet over me and I slept peacefully.

When I open my eyes again it was almost afternoon. So arnav got some light food for me and we both eat it in peace.

" khushi...doc have checked you when you were sleeping... You are good in recovering "

" it bcz of you and ur love arnav...or else I won't be able to go through all of this..."

" no ...its bcz of our love...I also wanted to tell you that I asked ur maa. And lavanya that you are discharged so they should nt come to hospital today...I mean anyway you are leaving today...I also asked ur maa's permission to keep you at my house...first she refused but after knowing my reasons ..she said yes"

" ok..good...any way I was going to ask her about it...its good that you did..."

Then we talked like forever and it was already evening... Doc came ....he checked me and said that I m fine to go...and its really amazing that I recovered so fast. Arnav took the reports and also paid for bills ...I said that I will pay but he was hell like angry so I jst kept my mouth shut...soon Aman bhaiya came took my all belongings with him and said that he will be waiting in parking.

After that arnav came and lifted me bridal style....I told him that I can walk but he is ASR and no one can stop him...so I jst agrees . at the parking Aman opened door and he set in with me in his lap. When I tried to get up he warned me with a glare. After around half an hour we reached the destination. But as arnav carried me near the house...wait...its not a house its a huge mansion....hell its so big..then he entered with me in and I jst stare in awe...if I said that its a huge mansion at first sight then I was wrong because it was way bigger inside then outside ...it was like best house I have ever seen. He is filthy rich....all hall way was so classy jst brown black and white colors and with classy furniture ...soon he shouted...

"Om prakash" soon a man in his forties came running... He was looking like his driver hari prakash...may be they are brothers...

" yes sir"

"Om prakash...she is khushi...she will be staying with us for some time....the room I told you to get ready is for her...what ever she wants you have to provide ...understood?"

"Yes sir" he gave me a small smile like a fatherly feeling...

Soon arnav took me to a room which was a huge room in the center a queen sized bed and all the decor was purple.. My fav color...long window and then he dropped me gently on the bed.

"This is ur room...pls feel like home . actually it is ur home...soon you will shift here permanently. But not here...in the next room...the room which is next to you is mine...there is a walk in closet here...I got you all kind of cloths from AR only...so you can use them and the door at the side is washroom.. Now jst stay here and I will call Om prakash to get our food here.."

"Thanks arnav...its really nice room...I like it very much...but cloths and all you don't have to do that...I mean we can get my old cloths from my home...I know its from AR but still why waste money"

"Stop khushi...what ever i want to spend on you I will...do you have any idea how much I earn in a single day?"

"No...and I don't want to know"

"It is one of the many things that I love about you...that you are not interested in my money but me"

"Hmm...ok I accept all this "

"Good...always remember ...what ever is mine is urs too"

"Hmm ok.."

"Now rest...I will bring food for us"

"Arnav...Aman bhaiya?"

"Aman is not at home right now...he has to go some where so he will come in morning..."

"Ok" with that he left...I soon went to the bathroom...which was equally big and nice...jst like movies...then I took a long shower there was my fav shampoo. Arnav...he knows everything about me...but I know very little about him..soon I discarded the thought. Grab a white fluffy towel and went to walk in closet and man...it was full of cloths I look for night wears...it was in a different section but all were like shorts and cute tops...I grab one short PJ and a cute top and dry my hair . and came out of the closet...

Arnav was there with our food as his eyes lifted and looked at me he froze for a moment...

"You look good in my designed cloths...actually no...they are looking good bcz you wore them" I m right now blushing like a teenage girl who got complemented by her boyfriend...

"And you are blushing..." Suddenly the atmosphere changed ...is heated up...he was looking at me and his eyes are darker of grey full of lust , he got up and pinned me against the wall and slammed his lips on mine....this kiss was not at all sweet but more like the passion and the feel that we missed each other that we are scared to lose each other ..he note at my bottom lip and. I gasped and his tongue entered the mouth and I feel heaven. My knees went weak and he was holding me or else I would have fallen down. But soon my phone started ringing and that bring us out of our heaven . he pulled away leaving me breathless. Soon. I come to my senses and rushed to phone...

Khushi's outfit

Arnav's outfit

It was from lav but before I could reach to it I disconnected. And a message bipped

"Oh hell miss...I know you are with ur sexy boyfriend but pls don't ignore ur best friend"

"Oh Haa...I was jst about to reach it but it disconnected... Now call me "

"No way....I know what you two were doing...dirty dirty little girl...I caught you...now you will be punished...and as ur punishment... Go back to what ever you were doing..."

"Shut up lav...we were doing nothing... Now I m having dinner bye..."

"Liar...liar panty on fire...ask him to spank you a little more on my behalf for being a liar..."

"Ha ha ha...bye"

"Bye take care enjoy ur spanking :p"
I put the phone on side...Sometimes she is jst impossible...spanking? Really?...arnav was placing the food on the table in the room . I went to him and sat besides him . we both didn't spoke a word. After dinner he called a maid to clean it and she left after that.

"Khushi....I will go to my room now...take some rest..." He was about to leave but turned again and said

"I m sorry for what happened... I lost my control... Won't happen again" he said in slight slow voice....what? Won't happen again? Why? I want that to happen again

"Arnav wait...don't apologize pls...you haven't done anything wrong" with that his face light up and like a little boy who got his candy. He came to me and hugged me closer and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you...now go to bed and sleep...you need rest..." He went to the door and was about to leave when said...

"And one more thing....I love you" with that he left.....hell he will be my death one day...ok no more death talk...but I love him....

Arnav's POV...

I m feeling like the happiest person alive...she is in my home...yes now it feels like home...I will make her feel like Queen... She is my Queen... I love her so much...and after she said that I didn't do anything wrong I felt relived...now jst the person who attacked her will die and we will be together forever bcz I will marry her...

My thought come to a stop when my phone started ringing... Its malik...

"Yes...malik..."

"Arnav...I got it why they are trying to kill her...one of my men was planted in singhaniya's gang from around one year...he is on a small post so could nt get mor info but still he heard a small talk...regarding her..."

"So what is it...?"

"They were calling her 'the treasure'.....and it means that they will kill her by hook or by crook "

Now what the hell ...is that mean?....

A/n: an early update? How was it? so a cliff hanger... Any guesses what a treasure means...how is she a treasure? Comment and let me know...for guessing it right I will right ur names in my next part...

Thank you so much for reading and voting.

Pls keep voting and commenting and pls do share the story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 3.9K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
231K 13.2K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
128K 8.4K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...
183K 4.6K 13
Khushi, a small town girl, a broken woman with a broken dream. At the age of thirteen she was forced to put up with her father's dreadful family afte...